Jim Jones – Black On Black [NoDJ]

mike-epps-jim-jones-bet-awards-october-2009
Kanye Mike Epps & Jim Jones

Jim Jones feat. Sen City & ATM – Black On Black (NoDJ)

via Splash

47 Responses to “Jim Jones – Black On Black [NoDJ]”

1. the real truth Says:

If you smoke cigarettes, then, i probably hate you.

Damn i thought we were cool lol…Cigarettes are not tht bad i always keep hand sanitizer and cologne for the simple fact girls dont like the smell…so dont hate appreciate tht i care for other ppls feelings first…tru story

2. Digital Scales Says:

Oh shit that new Jenny

3. Digital Scales Says:

Damn Jay z is that dude you can’t hate on him

He even owns a cigarette company

Thats crazy

4. b-ease Says:

keep hand sanitizer and cologne for the simple fact girls dont like the smell

Thing is, that doesn’t work. Non smokers are incedibly sensitive to the smell. Smoking alot of anything fucks your olfactory senses up.

By the way, I’m finishing a Newport now, so I’d appreciate it if you all went to hell.

5. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

im hungry as hell in this bish

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

She Touched It In Bethesda…

7. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ me having to point my toes when putting on my jeans

Fitting jeans > Skinny jeans > Baggy jeans

Just saying, i’d rather wear jeans that fit then wearing jeans that exposes my ass or are so tight you can see my ass curves (n)

8. William M. Holla Says:

Gay…pic and song.. Bofe of them. Bofe of them.

9. Myhairwontgrow Says:

*dead* at Wale’s mug in the background

10. Rey Says:

Jim Jones is aural herpes.

11. Gravity Says:

@ Cold

I’m truly confused. What exactly is your point?

12. b-ease Says:

LF: The bum near me is playing the drums along to the outdoor radio with makeshift sticks and a plastic lid. The other day he was pretending to be a concert pianist while moving his fingers on a plaque in front of a sculpture.

I think he’s like Jamie Foxx in that one movie. No Robert Downey Jrs save you in real life though.

normally.. i dont agree with cOLD.. especially after zab… but THIS.. all of it..

^ and fidduck whoever said this… I aint here looking for cosigns, I’m just speaking mines. Ha that kinda rhymed.

14. Joe 88 Says:

mike epps fucking with that shit again, nigga got that crackhead mouth look going on in this picture.

crackheads kill me after they hit some good butta, mouth be moving every which a way, lol. They can’t control that shit

If anybody ever sen a crackhead get high infront of you, you’d know what i’m talking about

15. Rey Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 16th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

This rhyming trend must come to an end.

16. catch a mollywoppin/i may do it myself i'm so Boston (augh!) Says:

*dead* @ mike epps bobby browns crackhead jaw smile.

is that wale in the background?

too square to flick up w/niggas i guess.

17. Gravity Says:

He even owns a cigarette company

Lol, you get a C for effort though.

18. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

Tequilla 1800 is Satan.

19. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

*harlem shakes with double black baby jesus piece*

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:
    October 16th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

im hungry as hell in this bish

*opens legs*

21. Remixznflow Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 16th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

and fuck you too… i took back my cosign anyway..

22. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

————-

some things are better left untyped lmao

23. catch a mollywoppin/i may do it myself i'm so Boston (augh!) Says:

hol up….

is that ron browz on the left eye screwin? lol.

24. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lmao @ Mike Epps mouth(nh) in that photo

25. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

I want to commit brown on black crime for making this song.

*Daps all of Nah Right*

*Snuffs newbie out of seat*

26. G7 Says:

whoa!

Gravity Says:

October 16th, 2009 at 1:08 pm
    @ Cold

I’m truly confused. What exactly is your point?

^ point is I was arguing cici point about “just wear a condom”, I was saying it isnt that simple, and if it were that simple, we wouldnt have a pandemic on our hands… numbers dont lie fam. There is a reason why niggas dont were condoms all the time, thats deeper than just a mere concious decision not to – dealing with nature. For Billz to blame downlow niggas for the spread of AIDS is nonsense. The spread of AIDS is a result of careful playing and years of design. TRUST.

28. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

im hungry as hell in this bish

*opens legs*
    ———————

sorry CiCi I’m fasting

I can feed you though lol

29. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

Im gonna need a Yankee fan to confirm that i did n to welch on a bet to pass over to Ty or Land

30. Rey Says:

what up tribe?

edit careful planning.

32. the real truth Says:

daps

33. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

October 16th, 2009 at 1:13 pm

im hungry as hell in this bish

*opens legs*
    ———————

sorry CiCi I’m fasting

I can feed you though lol

I’m your turkey, be my baster.

36. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

what up tribe?

–Nothing much, just listening to this gastly song of Lupe doing his best Wayne impression.

37. catch a mollywoppin/i may do it myself i'm so Boston (augh!) Says:

nigga said…..

“….my ass curves.”

smfh.

38. the real truth Says:

im hungry as hell in this bish

*opens legs*

*pushes Ali out of the way*

*dives in head first*

*Watches Them Fight For It*

*Chills In The Back Coolin*

*Walks Past CiCi And Walks Into Her Room*

39. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

*still dead @this nigga referring to his ass curves*[ll]

40. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Friday After Next was a atrocious movie that said

Next Friday > Friday

41. KzA Says:

If you have no control over your OWN nature then you’re no more than a primitive beast or neanderthal.

Im an educated, intelligent, successful young adult. However, when Im about to dive into some wet, I wouldnt be able to argue that I am not complete neanderthal status at that point in time.

42. b-ease Says:

Next Friday > Friday

SMH…

43. catch a mollywoppin/i may do it myself i'm so Boston (augh!) Says:

*still dead @this nigga referring to his ass curves*[ll]

this shit is toooooo funny.

why am i still cryin?

44. Gravity Says:

@ Cold

I agree with the part of it not being easy to strap on, giving it a scientific basis or using natural law to excuse why some don’t is not a sustainable argument IMO. Thats where responsibilty comes in. There are plenty of things humans do that are not predisposed naturally but they are able to carry it out.. Just saying.

45. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# b-ease Says:
    October 16th, 2009 at 1:19 pm

Next Friday > Friday

SMH…
    you got dandruff ninja? …you read that correctly

46. b-ease Says:

you got dandruff ninja? …you read that correctly

*blank stare*

It seems like you’re reverting back to your M.Tyson persona. Dont. That nigga was mad corny.

47. top ramen shotta Says:

dang, get off jigga’s bozack