Video: DJ Webstar & Jim Jones – She Can Get It + Jim Jones Wants A Ma$e Sitdown

Bonus: Jim Jones on Angie Martinez (10/8/09) [via RR]

Angie: What’s your Mase relationship like now?
Jimmy: I spoke to him. I guess he’s trying to do some music. I told him for me to participate in any plan that he got, he got to sitdown in front of me and explain it to me. Cuz I can’t hear it over the phone. Nah’mean?
Angie: No.
Jimmy: I just want to have a conversation with him.
Angie: When was the last time you had a face-to-face with him?
A long time ago so I’m not going to be MP3’ing some verses back-and-forth cuz somebody out of the blue decided to do music. No disrespect to nobody, I’m just… [Angie: You want a face to face before that happens.] That would be cool, I think that would be the gentlemen thing to do. This the new me.
Angie: I don’t even know who you are. [Laughs.]

44 Responses to “Video: DJ Webstar & Jim Jones – She Can Get It + Jim Jones Wants A Ma$e Sitdown”

1. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 8th, 2009 at 5:51 pm
    Dame does have a great business mind, i mean is evident over the moves he has made the last 5 years

2. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

It is 92 today, Tampa FL >_______

3. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

Somebody tell this nigga it’s October, not July before he runs outside in his speedos and chanclettas

the fuck are you on about? continue paint spraying that Ford or whatever is you were doing.

4. G7 Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 8th, 2009 at 5:37 pm
    I hate people that dont know hip hop and make silly comments, actin like jay was salty about a damn freestyle with big L, if u dont know jay was signing big l to roc a fella b4 he died….i done 4got more hip hop than u young cats will eva learn

====
    my bad. i forgot about the signing. he was from Harlem though. co-co-sign Amp and Billz

*goes 5000*

6. Daily Drug Says:

thoid again

7. Daily Drug Says:

*position fail*

8. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

Jim Jones needs to shut the fuck up.

That Capo Status shit has gone to his head. No one needs to sit down with you nigga. Good to see he kept his relationships with Koch.

His next album will be back to the graveyard.

9. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

youngnic21: Is it true that Big L was primed to join the Roc when he died?

JAY-Z: Yeah, he had just made a record called “Ebonics” a week before he passed. We were going to sign him the following week.

10. Detroit P Says:

# Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:
    October 8th, 2009 at 5:54 pm

You said SFG came out February did u not?…saying it’s been out for 5 months would mean that it’s july…*looks outside*..it’s clearly not July

*sprays paint in this dumb ass niggas face*

11. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a I’m A Jerk Says:

October 8th, 2009 at 5:55 pm
    Jim Jones needs to shut the fuck up.

His next album will be back to the graveyard

Well he already got dropped from the major and i dont hate on dude, but im happy he is where he belongs

12. Remixznflow Says:

*sprays paint in this dumb ass niggas face*

*dead…. again*

13. Chris Cash Says:

In my opinion they get a lil respect leaving Em off the list, cuz lets be honest Em is not hot right now. Em was and still is the King of MTV but the fact is he didnt release a marketable album (although it was great). As u can see he still sells albums, but thats due to his skill and legend not his buzz, dude just has a great fan base (white folks who actually buy albums).

14. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

*sprays paint in this dumb ass niggas face*

yeah, long day, i meant 7 months. still, fall back into your assembly line, the ford focus needs its bolts double checked.

15. - keka - Says:

“eskay Says:
    …that said, if you call me esgay one more time I’m gonna reverse lookup your IP address and come rape your mother.”

yeah, im late catching up but, this was funny.

16. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

=========================
    And Fab is?

Viral videos don’t make you hot.

17. Remixznflow Says:

again.. how in the hell id rae get on that list… he wasnt hot either… or jeezy..

18. Chris Cash Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a I’m A Jerk Says:

October 8th, 2009 at 6:01 pm
    =========================
    And Fab is?

Viral videos don’t make you hot.

Im just saying they had more to gain putting Em on the list than Fab, i mean Em is on Interscope.

19. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# – keka – Says:
    October 8th, 2009 at 6:00 pm

“eskay Says:

yeah, im late catching up but, this was funny.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    ESGAY there

>>That wasn’t a post, it was a commercial

which is why it was labeled Advertorial and comments were closed. you mad? I probably made more off that post than you made all month.

Gillie should’ve made the list… just based on his Youtubes. Them shits have kept me entertained on a consistent basis.

22. rex hussla Says:

So…are Jim Jones ghostwriters gonna be in this sit down too? Oh, and maybe the four or five other artists that will have their underground hit plus the garbage Jim Jones verse add-on too can attend too. SMH this dude is a joke.

23. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

====================================
    Not mad at all, you sell out.

No matter how much TAG you use, you’ll still smell like an old pork rind.

>>Viral videos don’t make you hot.

they play throw it in the bag remix every 5 minutes on radio dummy.

25. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    October 8th, 2009 at 6:06 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    lol….

you touching baby bottoms nigga?

>>Not mad at all, you sell out.

earning a living is selling out? that must explain why you’re broke.

but yo, send me your resume, nation needs a weedcarrier.

Gerald Levert definitely should have made the list too.

28. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

my dickhead is shaped liked a darth vadar helmet. my dick is so fat it looks like r2d2.about 2 hours ago from web

Tracy Morgan’s Twitter

29. rex hussla Says:

Hammer should be on that list…Reality Show, record label, getting Crabtree and the 49ers to sit down and get a deal done, etc etc

30. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

earning a living is selling out?
    =-========================
    You sell adspace on your site, but full blown commercials?

Fuck are you, a hip-hop blog or a promotions company?

31. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

they play throw it in the bag remix every 5 minutes on radio dummy.
    ===========================================
    Radio?

They still make those?

32. Harlem World Says:

Come on man, who the fuck is Jim Jones in 2009.

I cant even walk through harlem again (c) camel

Somebody shoot Baisden’s dj. He was just taking a listener’s call about the lack of health insurance (and a story about a lil girl whose med bill was 400K). Right as the call ends, this nigga decides that the convo was a perfect segue into Will Smith’s “Summertime”.

34. Harlem World Says:

Who said drakes buzz wasnt international, i was in marseilles (france) and manchester (uk) this year and heard best i ever had in clubs there. Can any international nahggers verify that?

35. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Jay-Z set to perform at Live-8 style music concert for 2010 World Cup

Fifa, football’s world governing body, is set to unveil plans which will see a Live-8 style event take place on the eve of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. The three-hour event will feature a mix of global superstars such as Jay-Z.
    Singer Diana Ross memorably fluffed her lines at the 1994 World Cup when she failed to convert a penalty and the concert is seen as a shift away from the flag-waving era towards a more youthful market. The Fifa-sanctioned event will take place at the Orlando Stadium in Soweto.

Fifa has contracted Kevin Wall, who has been responsible for live collaborations with Madonna and Michael Jackson, to produce the events, which have been billed as the “greatest entertainment event to date on the African continent”.

36. TheCo!!inB Says:

uh oh, someone’s gonna get their mouth spit in.

37. &What?! Says:

*sprays paint in this dumb ass niggas face*

LOL

38. &What?! Says:

Drake is international.

39. &What?! Says:

40. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yo…i wanna argue…wassup

>>Eskay, how many visits a day does this site get? On average? That dick Perez Hilton gets like 11 mill, so companies are gonna pay big bucks to advertise on his site.. I wonder if he’s rich.

Perez is definitely rich. he’s a 7 figure blogger.

42. mac DIESEL Says:

DOES ANYBODY REALLY CARE BOUT THESE FUCKIN’ BUMS!!! U GOT YA ONE HIT BUM JONES!!! NOW GO N FUCKIN’ DISAPPEAR!!! SORRY BIG L!!! SORRY HARLEM!!!

DON’T HATE ON MY OPINION!!!!

43. Jim Jones Wants To Sit Down With Ma$e « A Shot of Incilin Says:

[…] Props To NahRight. […]

44. josh iowa Says:

this video looked all fucked up from the jump… way way too too many after effects… it didnt nothing for the video…pointless.