Mariah Carey feat. Big Boi, Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman – H.A.T.E.U. (Remix)

guccimane-bigboi-ojdajuiceman

Mariah Carey feat. Big Boi, Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman – H.A.T.E.U. (Remix)

Props to BoBO.

Related: Mariah Has Features In Her Future, Rushing Remix Album

35 Responses to “Mariah Carey feat. Big Boi, Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman – H.A.T.E.U. (Remix)”

1. - keka - Says:

“BabyDoll is hella sexy too …”

yup.

but:
    “cOLD Says:
    my number one choice would be Halle whe she was pregnant. rawdog”
    for real.

2. Ghost Writer Says:

Nick better watch his wife…..she’s been messing with these dudes for some time

3. Marcus Robinson Says:

Man thanks esGay..faggot ass nigga..but thanks

4. b-ease Says:

ask her for my pager number

Jesus Christ. I know you’re from the Virgin Islands, but isn’t that a US territory. You should have cell phones by now.

5. - keka - Says:

..a remix for this wack ass song?

6. el feces loco Says:

lol Beezy..what kinna nigga lives beside a school? A soft nigga thats who..I bet you be on them swing sets too. You soft duke..Go live next to a rehab clinic then come holla at a thug nigga.

7. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

the game got these old hand prints on it
    but i’m-a be the one to pour cement on it

nobody can honestly say that drizzy can’t spit. the nicca can spit. he just can.

8. Plug Says:

LF: dont you hate when you by some exotic food for lunch and 30 coworkers be huddled around your hut wit plates and forks. I like to by lunch and save half for breakfast in the morning. I cant do that because they be ravaging my arabic dishes. Imma start eatin in the car

you didnt put in on this…Maaaaaann!

9. el feces loco Says:

Landlord…….don’t even own no property. Nigga renting.

10. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

oj the juice might be actually retarded

11. Beezy Says:

el feces loco Says:

October 8th, 2009 at 1:19 pm

^niggas already know why I live next to a middle school

next question.

12. Plug Says:

el feces loco Says:

October 8th, 2009 at 1:20 pm
    lol Beezy..what kinna ninja lives beside a school?
    ——-
    feces is just mad because legally he cant be around schools… or any children under 13 for that matter

13. b-ease Says:

“BabyDoll is hella sexy too …”

Best breasts on the net, no disrespect.

That rhymed. Send me a beat Ghost, I’m about to record an ode to BD.

14. el feces loco Says:

Landlord is a Stay At Home Mom

15. Hyperbole Says:

el feces loco Says:

October 8th, 2009 at 1:17 pm
    Land got Viking horns tattooed on each side of his labia.

^^^^^
    *eats marijuana laced brownies* *dies, either that or time is going by really,really,really slow*

16. Marcus Robinson Says:

Gucci!!!!!!!!! I’m out..time to bump this under the palm trees on you cOLD ass up North niggas..Im rockin a wife beater on you niggaz hahahaha!!!!

17. Beezy Says:

when Feces go to the clubs in Manhattan he has to leave at 6pm because the train ride from his broke ass community takes 5hrs

18. Ghost Writer Says:

Na I’m not good with the jokes but fuck you b-ease (pause)….lol…damn man….

19. el feces loco Says:

Plug got a tattoo tear drop under his navel to mark the first abortion he ever had.

you didnt put in on this…Maaaaaann

^ just act like you’re sick and sneeze over the food brethren.

21. Beezy Says:

ol workin at the bread tie factory hair net over your goatee ass nigga

22. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

All fab did was send a flar in the air so niggas can see whats happening in the dark. He played the sacraficial lamb, and the plan was to back pedal from the gitty-up. How niggas gonna let one dude dictate the movement after he fucked it up. Nah.
    ================================================
    You think most of those cats who showed up to the concert don’t understand that chess is being played? They don’t care.

23. Ghost Writer Says:

Plug Says:

October 8th, 2009 at 1:22 pm
    el feces loco Says:

October 8th, 2009 at 1:20 pm
    lol Beezy..what kinna ninja lives beside a school?
    ——-

26. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

el feces loco Says:

October 8th, 2009 at 1:23 pm
    DAMN! (c)Kay Slay

27. el feces loco Says:

lol Beezy..u fuckin sperm burper

I hear landlord has a desperate housewives night, him and homies gather around the tube to gossip.

^truth…

30. Plug Says:

———
    yup. you almost had a big brother.

31. b-ease Says:

I was gonna send a shot at landlord, but he’s the overnight security gaurd at my office. And I respect that.

32. landLORD Says:

el feces loco says that cOLD sleeps with curlers on under his pink and green paisley bandana ….

33. Ghost Writer Says:

b-ease hates women

34. el feces loco Says:

# Plug Says:
    October 8th, 2009 at 1:28 pm

———
    yup. you almost had a big brother.

^^You can’t son me…

And the sign outside the elks lodge read:

Plug’s babyshower is cancelled.

I smell dead racoon hat *roffle* (c) digi