Video: Wiz Khalifa – Webisode #1: “I Love My Job”

Burn After Rollin’ mixtape dropping this month.

23 Responses to “Video: Wiz Khalifa – Webisode #1: “I Love My Job””

1. CassavaLeaf Says:

replace Dep with Khalifa…. guess eskay is gonna dead this too

2. Harlem World Says:

Damn, wiz puts this much effort into a mixtape? How does he recoup the money?

3. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Start a Business, thats the best u’ll get outa me.
    Names is for Tombstones Baby! (ll)

lol

Ol’ Shawn Carter forgot where I came from [n], fuck the people at the bottom [n] lookin ass nigga

* Has own profit-making Ltd company*
    * Smirks*
    * Daps Cocca*

4. Dre Says:

eskay didnt dead it . my boy told me we posted the Dep already.

5. CassavaLeaf Says:

Dre Says:
    October 6th, 2009 at 11:26 am
    eskay didnt dead it . my boy told me we posted the Dep already.

eskay dead that shit

6. Rey Says:

*continues streak of ignoring Wiz Khalifa posts*

7. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 11:25 am
    Start a Business, thats the best u’ll get outa me.
    Names is for Tombstones Baby! (ll)

lol

* Has own profit-making Ltd company*
    * Smirks*
    * Daps Cocca*

real talk, no such thing as “job security”… Start a Business. even id u gotta work & grind 3 start-ups @ once. Do that shit.

Fuck goin to the club, fuck chasein bitches, all that.
    u damn near gotta change everything, but its worth it. Start a business.

8. Beezy Says:

BARPAN Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 11:27 am
    government contracts>

^word. shout out to all my MBEs and DBEs gettin that government guap.

9. Beezy Says:

eskay stay e-snuffin Dre when he gets out of line

10. The Shot Clock aka Nahdebayor Says:

i could never rock BAPE shit…

the colorful tackiness of the gear aside, i could never bring myself to rock images of apes

11. Harlem World Says:

Fuck goin to the club, fuck chasein bitches, all that.
    u damn near gotta change everything, but its worth it. Start a business

This is pretty much what i tell these niggas.

12. Tweezy Says:

anyone work in Project Management?

13. CassavaLeaf Says:

eskay turned into the internet(s) Maino

14. BARPAN Says:

^word. shout out to all my MBEs and DBEs gettin that government guap.

lmao..the hood com’n up…

15. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Fuck goin to the club, fuck chasein bitches, all that.
    u damn near gotta change everything, but its worth it. Start a business.

* wonders if i’m on a Trueman-show style life and Cocca is watching [n] lol*

Nah seriously i jus deaded a female link last night cause she on this “we dont never go nowhere, i wanna go theatre and this and that”

Bitch i’m grinding.

Having 2 start-up business, 2 jobs, 1.5 mortgages at 22 = my life

Fuck i look like spending my money on theatre. I got snowbunnies that come around mine and fuck for free…and they bring me shit!

16. BARPAN Says:

Tweezy Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 11:30 am
    anyone work in Project Management?

^^^^^^^
    2 of my nigs do that (Turner) they both got laid off this summer…one found another gig.. but that shit sux in NYC right now…

17. BabyDoll Says:

“I Love My Job””

^SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!

*blank stare*

Hey Ya’ll

18. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

BARPAN Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 11:27 am
    government contracts>

This nigga smart. UK government contracts = easy money for life. Tryna secure one right now. Maaad shady getting it but once you got it

19. Harlem World Says:

Jewish Girls>>>

20. Beezy Says:

my homie runs a construction business and is cakin the fuck off

he owns like 60%, so technically it is an MBE – minority business enterprise and a DBE – disadvantaged business enterprise. Whenever the state of NJ builds shit, they have requirements that like 25% of construction value go to these firms.

He wins contract for the work since he is an MBE, then subcontracts 100% of the actual labor to the cracker contractor who lost the bidding bc he isnt that status.

He (his company not him directly) pockets like $20-$50k each job.

21. Beezy Says:

BARPAN Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 11:35 am
    Tweezy Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 11:30 am
    anyone work in Project Management?

^^^^^^^
    2 of my nigs do that (Turner)

>>Turner runs this construction shit…word to blood.

22. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 11:33 am

Fuck goin to the club, fuck chasein bitches, all that.
    u damn near gotta change everything, but its worth it. Start a business.

* wonders if i’m on a Trueman-show style life and Cocca is watching [n] lol*

Bitch i’m grinding.

Having 2 start-up business, 2 jobs, 1.5 mortgages at 22 = my life

Bitches NEVER understand a niggas real grind, they just want the Fruits… i cant count how many BAD bitches i cut loose or Cut ME loose Cuz i work ALL the time… i tell a bitch, if u want a Normal nigga & Burgerking & Hit the movies every friday night, & fuck every other day, Go find that nigga, im not him… WE are on MY schedule… when i got time, im gonna come see u, other then that, Bounce… broads just wanna Hit the mall & flush in the coup, they dont understand a 24H, 7day a week, 365year, 10-20 year grind… Bitches dont know, Broads are a dime a dozen, younger, better lookin, better Pussy, around every corner… i refuse to handfuff a broad… those days are LONG gone.

Shout out Niggas Too, Niggas doin the same shit they were doin 10 years ago… Flabby & sick lookin w/ 3-4 kids… Early 30s, lookin 50+

23. trees Says:

khalifa is a stupid newbie