Video: Royce Da 5’9 – 16 Bars

Royce links with Court Dunn for the latest installment of the director’s 16 Bars video series.

24 Responses to “Video: Royce Da 5’9 – 16 Bars”

1. Rey Says:

Cuz, you know, Dumplin’ Butts isn’t insulting to hip-hop at all.

2. Harlem World Says:

We tie dynamite to the rhino type. Whine you might find yo sight
    Sell the information for a dime a white, that China China
    I’m behind the diner, selling marijuana to a minor minor
    Elder fella, lookin for that shine, Ill shine ya
    My mind designa, you a dime, I DIME ya
    Madonna momma, body bottle, your fine, I’m finer
    Time to climb her, climb behind vagina
    Then I HYMEN grind her, ’til her mom remind her
    Diamonds blind her, visions gone, kiss her palm
    Turn her on, lift her arm, notice that her wrists is wrong
    Gotta get it right ma, we gon get along
    Said how don’t trip, but yo the trick is wrong
    First visit warn, day job tick a tron
    Night time, missed the mom, bootleg cris and don
    Brother Chris and Don, and they sister CALM
    They sell yay, you’ll say yay, this shits the bomb
    Ima hit my man, tell em you my pick upon
    The rest, so yes, you’ll be blessed to hit the intercom
    You know kisses mom, she gave him wisdom charm
    And they father come from a long lista dons
    And I get it cheaper, I cop bricks like sneakers
    And if the cops come, I just hit amnesia
    But I give you an earful, it’s tearful
    Told my mother I hustle, and she said be careful

3. Joe 88 Says:

at least we ain’t afraid to put a picture out there….or rap over a Wale beat..

and i’m gorgeous nigga, show your girl my pic and watch her eyebrow raise Curtis style.

^Nigga you look like a red Bun B and your head is the shape of a snow globe (n) lol @ gorgeous.

I guess ya’ll niggas aint letting that Wale shit die huh?

4. Rey Says:

Someone send me the friggin’ Wale beat. I’ll rap over it. Just to get it over with, landLORD’s mockery be danged.

>>Cuz, you know, Dumplin’ Butts isn’t insulting to hip-hop at all.

yeah because Hip-Hop is too serious to allow parody.

6. Charles Oakley Says:

LOX ft. Notorious B.I.G. – C.R.E.A.M. Freestyle
    usershare.net/ldws8bsze4cy

7. Rey Says:

# eskay Says:
    October 6th, 2009 at 5:09 pm

>>Cuz, you know, Dumplin’ Butts isn’t insulting to hip-hop at all.

yeah because Hip-Hop is too serious to allow parody.

8. Ghost Writer Says:

Rey Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 5:09 pm

oooOOOOOOooooOoooHhhhh

9. Harlem World Says:

Thats the spirit (c) white person

10. @BiGCiTY_BiGCiTY Says:

BiGCiTY BiGCiTY

11. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

Max goes in, Shyne comes home…I guess it kinda evens out.

12. Charles Oakley Says:

# Rey Says:
    October 6th, 2009 at 5:09 pm

*dies in anticipation of dyin upon listening*

13. Harlem World Says:

Rey > Rick Ross

14. Rey Says:

For real. I’ll name-drop, I’ll diggity diggity (no bigcity_bigcity), whatever.. Just to be able to move on. Matter ‘fact, I’ll call it “Crazy Rey Party II: Wale & The Dumplin’ Butts”.

reythehussein gmail com

Send it.

15. Harlem World Says:

SOMEONE SEND REY THE FUCKIN BEAT ALREADY!

>>Look, we need some intentional comedy in hip-hop, but at an honors show? People are gonna see dumplin’ butts and shake their head and assume that fuckery is par for the course. You know just as well as I do that they don’t need that gimmickry. The honors show isn’t an awards show, it’s supposed to have SOME kinda respect.

what makes you think theyre gonna do that at the show? its a viral video to promote the show. i dont personally find it funny, but i know alot of people would.

17. Ghost Writer Says:

Rey Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

reythehussein gmail com

Send it.

Whoa….ummm someone send this guy the beat…..GATTT!

18. verses Says:

eskay Says:
    October 6th, 2009 at 5:06

at least we ain’t afraid to put a picture out there….or rap over a Wale beat..

^^^^^

Dead.

19. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 5:11 pm
    LOX ft. Notorious B.I.G. – C.R.E.A.M. Freestyle
    usershare.net/ldws8bsze4cy

CRACK

i’d rather not breathe than snitch, and i love my niggas not my bitch

20. Charles Oakley Says:

reythehussein gmail com

Send it.
    I listened to Crazy Rey Party, pause, a week ago or so when you posted a link. I got to be honest and smh, but your a better rapper than jimmy valentime….

21. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a I’m A Jerk Says:
    October 6th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

Max goes in, Shyne comes home…I guess it kinda evens out.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    good riddance

22. landLORD Says:

rain delayed party > Crazy Rey Party

23. Charles Oakley Says:

no shots at jimmy v

24. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

Look, we need some intentional comedy in hip-hop
    ==================================
    Rick Ross ain’t enough?

Oh, you said intentional.

My bad.