Freekey Zekey feat. Cam’ron & Vado – Harlem

freekyzeeky-camron

Freekey Zekey feat. Cam’ron, Vado & Sen City – Harlem

45 Responses to “Freekey Zekey feat. Cam’ron & Vado – Harlem”

1. Rey Says:

KILLA!

2. Big Homie Says:

KILLA!!

Dre is going in pretty fast this morning

3. Ghost Writer Says:

Lmao @ Dre…..

4. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Killa!

5. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

MTV is a JOKE, cocksuckers!

6. Ghost Writer Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 9:50 am
    Ghost Writer Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 9:46 am
    I’m trying to find the sample used for Shyne – Commission…….I heard Madlib or Dilla sampled it too (n)…..any ideas?

Sounds like Gladys Knight & the Pips on the hook

*daps*

That’s a bad ass sample

7. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Eskay’s no fun to argue with. He goes from “I’ll spit in your mouth” to “Choke on a dirty dick” to “COME FIGHT ME! I’LL FIGHT YOU! LET’S FIGHT!” in about 3 minutes.

Dont be scaarrred (c) Life

October 6th, 2009 at 9:50 am
    Ghost Writer Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 9:46 am

Sounds like Gladys Knight & the Pips on the hook

*daps*

That’s a bad ass sample

Yea, Shynes first CD is Straight classic, that shit bangs right now today!

12. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Posting 2 good posting every half hour > posting 5 crap posts in 5 minutes

13. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

yea

14. Joe 88 Says:

Yo, the worlds got you talking cripple, my advice to eli, quit rap, stick to walking crippled (c) Envy

Ether!

15. Big Homie Says:

Yea, Shynes first CD is Straight classic, that shit bangs right now today!

^ cosign

16. Mag Says:

Big Homie Says:
    October 6th, 2009 at 9:52 am
    KILLA!!

Dre is going in pretty fast this morning

these faggotry comments need to stop…

Who’s to blame

17. Rey Says:

@ London– Ashmi’s no fun to argue with. I’m okay with it.

18. KzA Says:

*Goes upstairs to talk to the fine Spanish chick who works the scanner*
    *Comes back and logs back onto Nah*
    *Hits F5*
    *Is 10 posts behind life*

19. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 9:49 am
    COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 9:47 am
    *daps all in room*
    *continues to watch YouTube StripperBitches on pole*
    (throws money @ computerscreen)

lmao

imSayin, these bitches work dem poles…i like a long Legged stripper in like a nice Bcup

Skinny Spanish Strippers w/ Phat snatch > Thick Midget spanish (5ft.4) Strippers

20. Ghost Writer Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 9:53 am

Dont be scaarrred (c) Life

Eskay like 5′2 and 240lbs. He just fukin wid you [n]

Eskay is not fighting anyone…..neither is the blog comment section…..getting locked up back in 90s > getting locked up now

21. Joe 88 Says:

^co-sign. lol. I remember when eskay said he was gonna met a nigga with a shovel, shit still has me in tears thinking about it.

22. sleep Says:

Top 3 song on bp3 (no particular order)

1. Already home
    2. Empire state of mind
    3.Forever young

23. Rey Says:

As for Shyne Po.. I liked “Bad Boys”, and I liked “More or Less” quite a bit (produced by Mr. West, ahem-ahem).. but overall every time I hear him rap I wanna perform the heimlich maneuver. #noshots

Oh, and he had a couple good verses on Puffy’s “Forever” album.

24. Joe Says:

Shyne is out of jail? true or not?

25. KzA Says:

Joe Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 10:00 am
    Shyne is out of jail? true or not?

pretty sure hes supposed to be released today

26. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Rey Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 10:00 am

Oh, and he had a couple good verses on Puffy’s “Forever” album.

Nigga! you waited 13 years to listen to OB4CL!!! your vote dont count!

27. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

LF: I’m sorry to say it but on that Justice League beat Ross > Ghostface.

But i like Ghost album though. Not great/a classic. But decent.

28. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

****************************************SHYNE-PO!!!

29. b-ease Says:

Yea, Shynes first CD is Straight classic, that shit bangs right now today!

Yo, that shit actually sounds better today than it did when it dropped, Shyne was ahead of his time. Hope he didn’t lose it…

*daps all in vicinity*

30. LAWL Says:

I love how this site can sometimes say hip hop is wack yet promote Cam anything, web fail.

31. THE-XFACTA Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 10:02 am
    Rey Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 10:00 am

Oh, and he had a couple good verses on Puffy’s “Forever” album.

Nigga! you waited 13 years to listen to OB4CL!!! your vote dont count!

—–

Gotta Co-Sign

He probably just heard Bad Boys last week

32. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

is there a way or an App i can listen to hot97 on the iPhone? (3GS)

33. Joe 88 Says:

Shyne is nice with it, co-sign him having nice verses on forever, speaking on forever, that’s my favorite puff album, maybe it’s the gangster talk from puff that almost hilarious to hear that makes me like that album.

And the guest features on there was crazy, from Jay-Z, to NaS, to Cee-lo, even sauce money was going off on that album, but puffy wins the award for the toughest dancing gangster ever

I bust 6 out the roof, from my bentley coupe, headshots, so muthafuckas can’t regroup – Puffy

*dead*

34. Harlem World Says:

*Listens to Vado: Fed Story*

35. Rey Says:

# COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 6th, 2009 at 10:02 am

Rey Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 10:00 am

Oh, and he had a couple good verses on Puffy’s “Forever” album.

Nigga! you waited 13 years to listen to OB4CL!!! your vote dont count!

Yeah, well… YOU… Uh…

Whatever. I’m awesome.

36. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 10:03 am
    COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 10:02 am
    Rey Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 10:00 am

Oh, and he had a couple good verses on Puffy’s “Forever” album.

Nigga! you waited 13 years to listen to OB4CL!!! your vote dont count!

—–

Gotta Co-Sign

He probably just heard Bad Boys last week

*********************************SHYNE-PO!

37. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

I love how this site can sometimes say hip hop is wack
    where?

yet promote Cam anything

door is that way ————>

38. KzA Says:

kill yourself, twice

39. b-ease Says:

Oh, and he had a couple good verses on Puffy’s “Forever” album.

Reverse is the mist underrated posse cut of all time. Niggas went the fuck in. And the range of artists was insane. It dropped right after the John Blaze/Banned From TV era, but Puffys album was so maligned that heads overlooked it. Actually, there’s more than a few gems on that album.

40. Harlem World Says:

Who called Cam wack? Reveal yourself.

41. Rey Says:

Re: Puff’s Forever– Not a bad album, it was just off a bit.. You can tell he was upset/shook from the whole No Limit/Ruff Ryder aggressive content era.. It was more good than bad, but cosign J88’s roffles at Puff spitting gangsta shit after spending 1998 & 1999 hanging out with motherfucking Martha Stewart.

On No Way Out he could get away with it, his rep was still sketchy enough, but you could still suspend disbelief. Forever? Not so much.

Also, Eff You Ecks Facta.

42. LAWL Says:

lol @ KZA, London Bloke & Harlem World (shocker).

“Dont cry, dry, your eyes…” Slick Rick, a real artist.

43. LONDON Says:

killlllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    killllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    killllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa
    killllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla
    cam

44. GoldVader Says:

I like this shit!

45. esco1023 Says:

this joint is perfect for the wintertime. something u just ride around bumpin smokin a blunt to