Video: Mixtape Daily – Willie The Kid

via MTV Mixtape Daily:

Willie the Kid took it back home to cook this one up. The A-Town transplant ventured back to Gun Rule a.k.a. Grand Rapids, Michigan, to connect with Head Debiase for The Fly. The two grew up together and wanted to revisit that essence they had when they came up, focusing on the lyrical side of things.

“He’s been the same fly dude since back then,” Debiase said of Willie. “We came up together, but I look up to him a lot ’cause he’s a real wise dude, just like his brother. With The Fly we just wanted to put out some good quality street music. That’s what we gonna go and that’s what we gonna keep doing. A lot of people know Willie from DJ Drama, but this whole tape is based on lyricism … he’s not just about party stuff and the club. That’s cool, but he’s about hip-hop.

Previously: DJ Drama x DJ Head Debiase x Willie The Kid – The Fly (Mixtape)

61 Responses to “Video: Mixtape Daily – Willie The Kid”

1. Big Homie Says:

Big Willie > Willie The Kid

2. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

* Daps Amp for the heads up [n] on “The Fly” Mixtape…its alrite still

3. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

The question is Willie[ [n] or Gillie?

4. Rey Says:

Will Smith > Willie The Kid

5. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Max B “Dont Take It Personal” >>>>>>>>>>>>>

6. Ghost Writer Says:

Gillie is wack

7. Beezy Says:

as far as streets and toughness goes, Grand Rapids, MI > Brooklyn, NY

8. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

A lot of people know Rey from Crazy Rey Part, but his next tape is based on lyricism … he’s not just about party stuff and the club. That’s cool, but he’s about hip-hop.”

* fixed

9. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Party> Part. Damn!

10. Ghost Writer Says:

Rey Says:

October 5th, 2009 at 10:48 am
    Will Smith > Willie The Kid

MC Hammer > Kanye West

11. Ghost Writer Says:

Willie the Kid is nice….I respect him

Hi ghost, london,beezy,rey and homie

13. Ghost Writer Says:

Work time

14. Joe 88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:
    October 5th, 2009 at 10:54 am
    Willie the Kid is nice….I respect him

^Co-Sign. Dude is nice.

BRB…….

15. Big Homie Says:

Hi cOLD

16. Ghost Writer Says:

*daps cOLD on my way out* (n)

17. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

“The Fly” is a decent mixtape.

Althoug on Flight school,

Kanye West > Willie

I didnt get any poon this wknd so, I’m feeling some type way. I just snapped out of a day-dream where I was receiving an award on stage for creating the most edgy film in the past couple years. I’m sipping a coffee, 1 sugar and creame.

How’s you alls doin?

19. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Heya cOLD

20. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

*daps cOLD, Joe88, LondonBloke, Ghostwriter, Big Homie etc…*

Signs, who believes in signs… Ever been contemplating a life changing decision weighing out the pros and cons in your head, when you receive a phone call that leans you one way or the other?… Is that a sign.

22. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

@Londonbloke

I don’t know if you peeped my response the other day, but I get since we got knocked out of the runnings for the 2016 games the first round guess it doesn’t matter lol

23. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

El Feces where u at? If you lurking your warning for bi-sexuals as modern day sirens may be true.

…or just randomness.

25. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

*guess instead of get*

26. Rey Says:

*daps cOLD*

lol @ GW *dappage*

~~~
    # LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:
    October 5th, 2009 at 10:51 am

* fixed

“For real, I’m just trying to take it back to the essence. I’m all about the 5 elements. That’s why my next joint is called ‘I’m A Mad Fly B-Boying Graph DJ MC Swag Haver’. Just trying to pay tribute to the architects. I’m talkin’ The Fat Boys, The Fresh Prince, Mike Shinoda, 2 Pistols…”

27. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

yh i see it even later than your response lol. Seeing as i already have a hand in the transportation sector i think im gonna just concentrate on that generally…try to branch out probably next year in anticipation [no trey songs]…just trhought i’d see if there was something i hadnt considered.

But yeah unlucky on that…not that you deserved it given the current state of your state or the fact that S.America has never had it

Guess Obama’s magic [n] doesnt wash on everyone.

28. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Rip Mr. Magic*

29. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

cOLD Says:

October 5th, 2009 at 11:02 am
    …or just randomness.

i take so-called “signs” as an incline towards a decision but wont let it totally overrule/sway a judgement one way or another. Take it into consideration but dont believe that the sign is a definitive answer.

30. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps Rey The Hussein, LondonBloke, Cold, Big Homie-Son, Ghost, Beezy, Joe OchoOcho, Chief Ali, Lurkers, Tucpac & Biggie*

31. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo if you want that new T-Pain joint ‘take off ur shirt’ holla at me…

*Straight Face*

32. THE-XFACTA Says:

Did I just see Gucci Mane ft. Plies?? LMMFAO!!!!! Two of the wackest mc’s of all time get together to drop so classic garbage… lmao…

Rey ft. Wale>>Gucci Mane ft Plies

Matter of fact

Rey ft. Soldier Boy>Gucci Mane ft Jay Z

33. Beezy Says:

thought i was fresh prince uncle the way i fill-up banks

34. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Daps everyone…Daps God, thank u for making me Afro American….

35. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Sees 3 straight posts*

*Realizes I’m the only one here*

*Daps self…… (no homo)….*

* accidentally knocks [n] over his Zimmer frame *

* sees his hearing aid fall-out*

* runs away laughing childishly*

38. Rey Says:

what up X-Facta?

39. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Works been unbearable today. Why Nah gotta be quiet on a Monday for? Screw you guys! [n] (c) Cartman

^ no doubt

whatup X, Ice.

41. Beezy Says:

yo my Nah Fantasy Football squad is unfuckwithable

42. THE-XFACTA Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

October 5th, 2009 at 11:10 am
    * daps XFacta*

* accidentally knocks [n] over his Zimmer frame *

* sees his hearing aid fall-out*

* runs away laughing childishly*

——-

*Picks myself up and walker*

*Grabs tricked out HoverRound*

*Runs up on Londonbloke with Supersoaker filled with Ben-Gay*

*Sprays into his bloody eyes*

43. Rey Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 5th, 2009 at 11:09 am

Rey ft. Wale>>Gucci Mane ft Plies

Matter of fact

Rey ft. Soldier Boy>Gucci Mane ft Jay Z

Finally some recognition!

Need for speed > the 2nd day of new pussy.

45. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

*Sprays into his bloody eyes*

AYO!

46. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Shout out to my NY Giants and Yankees*

*No shouts to my Knicks*

47. TheCo!!inB Says:

*daps people again*
    @cOLD
    I almost got no poon this weekend but the mrs. came through in the clutch. ever since my mother inlaw moved back in last week we can go in the way we used to. sneakin in bathrooms, goin in the garage. 5 months until she moves out.

48. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Just wondering, do they show Come Dine With Me in the US?

shout out to the chick the other day with a donk in white stretch pants that made 3 niggas circle the block just to get another look. Shouts to you ma.

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 5th, 2009 at 11:20 am
    *daps people again*
    @cOLD

^ roffle, the mother inlaw? lol my condolences… Atleast you can play games like the ninja sneak and find poon game. I gots not excuses why I didnt smash this week except for the wifey taking 6 clases this semester and be studying all the time.

51. Rey Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 5th, 2009 at 11:18 am

*Shout out to my NY Giants and Yankees*

*No shouts to my Knicks*

*kicks rocks*

52. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

shout out to the nigga giving me the angry looks when i went out for drinks with that fyyne bi-sexual bad bitch yesterday. Hate motivates me man. Shouts to you man.

53. Rey Says:

# LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:
    October 5th, 2009 at 11:20 am

Just wondering, do they show Come Dine With Me in the US?

Not to my knowledge.. What’s it about?

54. Big Homie Says:

rhymeswithsnitch.com/2009/10/naomis-nips-for-igor-chapurin.html

55. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

condolences…High School wifeys do have their drawbacks [no Flo-Rida]

lol

^ yo London Nah rule states that whenever discussing escapades with a bad bitch, the comment must be followed by an accompanying link… I know you got a pic on the phone, tinypic dat.

57. Big Homie Says:

theybf.com/index.php/2009/10/05/rihannas-paris-fashion-week-swag/

How can you not think this woman is NOT sexy?

58. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Not to my knowledge.. What’s it about?

Four people have dinner parties and judge each other to get a winner who gets £1000.

But the witty banter, sarcastic undertones and snide remarks from usually middle-class people make the show.

Although most of that would be lost on the average American *no shots*
    I see a lot of intelligent British humour seems to by-pass the average dim-witted US citizen.

59. BK....Then Them Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 5th, 2009 at 11:09 am

So are you saying you don’t think this song will be the monster it’s bound to be?

60. Rey Says:

@ London– “That’s where you’re wrong” (SCC)

I actually really enjoy the British humour (see what I did there?).. Not sure how well it did over there, but the UK version of “Coupling” is GOAT sitcom.

61. Iconoclast Says:

Willie the kid shit fly! Fuck everything else discussed on here. He the truth!