Video: KiD CuDi – Mr. Solo Dolo (Unofficial Dallas Penn Video)

The homie Dallas Penn has more to come from this disc.

Previously: Video: Doom – Microwave Mayonaisse (Directed by Dallas Penn)

26 Responses to “Video: KiD CuDi – Mr. Solo Dolo (Unofficial Dallas Penn Video)”

1. TheCo!!inB Says:

that thisiscurtis fest looked like it was good for hip hop
    *daps everyone*
    *waves to lurkers*

2. Joe 88 Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:
    October 5th, 2009 at 10:05 am
    And yeah and Joe, don’t let your emotions over power your intelligence (c)Tip. Tis all.

^Thanks. Man, I feel pac when he said “I shead tears, but can’t figure what i’m crying for” cause this is almost a re-run for me, but it still fells the same (n) yet this is my man for real, remember the crazy weed story? He was the one that played the joke on me about the fabolous video, lol, good times man.

But the way the chick was explaining the story is what’s fucking with my head right now, she said he kept beating on him til shit was like hitting a bean chair, how can you do a human like that?

I don’t know what’s gonna happen D_Block, but all I can promise is i’ll use my head (n)

3. sleep Says:

Shyne coming home thursday right?

4. Rey Says:

@ J88– Yeah, the randomness is just as scary/fucked up as the incident.. But I remember you telling us how one of your boys ended up paralyzed.. Honestly, I couldn’t deal with that shit at all.. How you get thru it–or anyone for that matter–is beyond me. Kinda glad I’m lucky to be Mr. Suburban Crazy Rey Party guy, if you catch my meaning.

5. and the winner is Plug Says:

what be the dealins?

6. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Yeah, the shits sounds brutal B but i’ll tell ta this, what good with it be to have a nigga in the hospital (your friend) and a nigga in a orange jumpsuit (you).

Im out…1

7. Joe 88 Says:

Rey Says:
    October 5th, 2009 at 10:07 am

^honestly, I don’t get over it, or thru it, cause it sticks with me everyday, my homeboy that got killed in 2000 aniversary is the 20th this month, and I still haven’t recovered over that, and I was 16 when that happen. But it’s the choices I made and I gotta live with, even tho i’ve distance myself from that lifestyle and those people, and decided to chop it up with the good folks at nah right, a part of me is still wondering those corners. I got emotions like a female (n) when it comes to certain shit, and these type of acts bring that side out of me.

But in other news, what’s good folks?

8. Plug Says:

Im coming in on the tail end of this convo [ll] but Joe you might need to do some house cleaning. I’m too lazy to go back to the last thread so forgive me if Im out of place… but if your friends are beating cats for no reason, that aint whats up

9. Joey Profit$ Says:

What up nahrighters??

*daps all*

10. Rey Says:

@ J88– I hear you. Sorry again.. You seem like a genuine kinda guy on here (no 90’s r’n’b singer)..

*back into character*

Kanye >>>

11. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

* Wishes I was a Suburban dude*
    * Imagines my Crazy Party*

It would have kegs. With funnel’s [n]. And Crazy Rey Party playing in the background

12. Ghost Writer Says:

Yeah Joe shits crazy, sorry to hear….I’m thankful I never got mixed up in all that gangsta life even though I see a lot of my friends and family trying to move that way….at times I would find myself cool with both sides of who was at war so I just stay out of it…

13. Rick the new Intern Says:

watched boyz n the hood last night *daps all*

where’s the new saigon and fashawn leaks already damnit?

14. Plug Says:

——-
    Im totally wit you on that. [ll]sometimes you cant help but bend a few hood corners just to keep up whats going on in the hood.

15. Joe 88 Says:

I can’t lie, i’m mad as fuck right now

16. Rey Says:

# LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:
    October 5th, 2009 at 10:22 am

* Wishes I was a Suburban dude*
    * Imagines my Crazy Party*

Hmm… I funnel’d once.. Not really for me. (pause?).. *daps London*

17. Beezy Says:

Crazy Party Boozin Rey’s shits are too much for me.

Didn’t a bitch die at the last one from over-gangbangization?

18. Harlem World Says:

Shyne Po>>>>>>>>

19. Rey Says:

# Beezy Says:
    October 5th, 2009 at 10:38 am

Crazy Party Boozin Rey’s shits are too much for me.

Didn’t a bitch die at the last one from over-gangbangization?

No, they revived her. Shit just got outta hand before the fire marshall shut it down.

20. Ghost Writer Says:

Didn’t a bitch die at the last one from over-gangbangization?

Whoa if thats true

21. Beezy Says:

the time before that a chick had to go to the hospital to have her stomach pumped…too much semen in there

22. S.I.C.K Says:

Mom cuts baby’s throat: copsBy JAMIE SCHRAM and PERRY CHIARAMONTE

Last Updated: 5:51 AM, October 5, 2009

Posted: 5:02 AM, October 5, 2009

A Brooklyn mother, apparently upset when her baby wouldn’t stop crying, slashed him across the throat yesterday and then plunged a knife into her own leg, police said.

Cops took Tineka Johnson, 29, into custody after responding to an early-morning 911 call at her East Flatbush home.

She was charged with attempted murder and criminal possession of a weapon.

The baby’s grandmother reported the incident on East 38th Street, and Johnson was taken away without incident, authorities said.

The 5-month-old boy was rushed to Kings County Hospital a block away where officials said he was in stable condition yesterday.

Johnson had been taking medications for a mental disorder and may have missed her dosage, sources said.

A relative at the house declined to comment.

Neighbors said they were stunned by the incident.

“She’s a nice girl, but she did some strange things,” said neighbor Renford Laraman, 66.

“She’s always walking up and down the block with nowhere to go. How could someone harm their baby like that just because it was crying?”

She was charged with attempted murder and criminal possession of a weapon.

A relative at the house declined to comment.

Neighbors said they were stunned by the incident.

23. Cynthia Says:

Song and video is HOT!

24. Andoi Says:

This video is pathetic. The song is dope tho.

25. swat Says:

video is stupid this fool has no creativity die slow

26. Nah Right » Video: KiD CuDi - Alive (Unofficial Dallas Penn Video) Says:

[…] promised, here’s another unofficial official by […]