Video: Curren$y – Jet Files Bonus Webisode: Living The Life

Here it is folks. The bonus edition of the Jet Files v-log series finds Spitta commemorating the closing of a body of work by leaking portions of one of the bonus tracks taken from Jet Files. In this webisode Curren$y unveils the top secret blue print for a new street anthem entitled Living The Life. We get A-M-A-L-G-A-M- MONEY!

Previously: Curren$y – Jet Files Webisode #4: Dossier

20 Responses to “Video: Curren$y – Jet Files Bonus Webisode: Living The Life”

1. Ghost Writer Says:

Wat up Woodro? Been awhile I ain’t hear nothing new from you (no)

2. KzA Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 5th, 2009 at 3:29 pm
    @KzA
    you lost for still having positive discourse with your ex. if ya’ll can still text and talk cordially why break up?

becuase she dumped me. Wanna talk about my dead grandparents next? How bout the fact that my short ass parents are the reason why Im only 5′6?

3. KzA Says:

lofl Im just fuckin wit you Co!!in *daps*

nah thats something you would have to ask her though

4. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

According to ABC, The Panty Raider was arrested this morning for tax evasion. Reports state Meth hasn’t filed in four years and owes Uncle Sam $32,799. He will be arraigned later today at Stapleton Criminal Court. If found guilty, he faces four years behind bars. Can someone pass the C.R.E.A.M., please?

I swear to u rappers cant see my income, last year paid out 26k in taxes….real talk

5. Ghost Writer Says:

How bout the fact that my short ass parents are the reason why Im only 5′6?

Whoa

6. Duro Says:

ZZZZzzzZZzz…

7. BK....Then Them Says:

ZZZZzzzZZzz…

rofl

8. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Damn CNN DID NAS DIRTY…. youtube.com/watch?v=eKBjbgqLLfc&feature=player_embedded

9. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

October 5th, 2009 at 3:36 pm
    How bout the fact that my short ass parents are the reason why Im only 5′6?

Whoa

dAMN IM 6’2, 240…UR GENES ARE SHOT

10. KzA Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

October 5th, 2009 at 3:36 pm
    How bout the fact that my short ass parents are the reason why Im only 5′6?

Whoa

dAMN IM 6′2, 240…UR GENES ARE SHOT

lol alright … Nah besides the short thing I got pretty good genes…smart athletic etc. Shitty only being like 5’7 tho

11. Ghost Writer Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 5th, 2009 at 3:39 pm

Can’t see the TV at work…..can you explain in short (n)

12. Harlem World Says:

@ ghost writer

I think i met dude at one stop shop. I used to be into producer management. Had a good team of producers but its hard work. My highlight was being in the studio with ez elpee. I was humbled.

13. Duro Says:

don’t matter how big or little you are, you can do whatever the fuck you want

14. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

KzA Says:

October 5th, 2009 at 3:41 pm
    Ghost Writer Says:

October 5th, 2009 at 3:36 pm
    How bout the fact that my short ass parents are the reason why Im only 5′6?

Whoa

dAMN IM 6′2, 240…UR GENES ARE SHOT

lol alright … Nah besides the short thing I got pretty good genes…smart athletic etc. Shitty only being like 5′7 tho
    Im just jokin, but real talk i nvr mess with short chicks, bcause i always thought about my unborn son…word to my wife been 5’9

15. Harlem World Says:

Eskay is laughing his ass of at that nas shit.

16. KzA Says:

don’t matter how big or little you are, you can do whatever the fuck you want
    word to darren sproles

17. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

October 5th, 2009 at 3:42 pm
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 5th, 2009 at 3:39 pm

Can’t see the TV at work…..can you explain in short (n)

They had him on cnn and to discuss the killing in chi town and before he start talking they played his song, “kill kill murder murder”…than they said can u explain that and he just had a blank stare

18. Duro Says:

i wouldve slapped that gay nigga for trying to put me on the spot like that

19. EyeQ Says:

What is this nigga currensy talkin about?….Ever? needs to come off that shit and start makin real music or just miss us with it completely. I cant really think of anything good to say bout him….i give up.

20. Nah Right » Young Riot ft. Max B & Curren$y - Living The Life (Stream) Says:

[…] promised. CDQ mp3 coming […]