Video: Hottest MC In The Game, #6 Gucci Mane

#5 – #1 will be revealed during “Diddy’s Starmaker” this Sunday @ 10pm.

Why He’s Hot: It’s been in the air for a couple of years now. Gucci Mane’s name has been bubbling — no, boiling over — in the underground scene, and he’s been inching his way closer and closer to cracking into the top 10 Hottest MCs in the Game since ’07. The Gucc didn’t just break through this year; he’s been able to leapfrog all the to way to the middle of the pack by having a cult following of pavement dwellers in the ‘hood and charming Middle America with a gold-tooth grin and a gaggle of guest spots on high-charting pop hits.

In all his flamboyant splendor, Gucci has accrued a die-hard core following that devours everything he puts out with extreme delight. The mode of attack for La Flare — as he calls himself — has been spending sleepless nights in the studio recording literally hundreds of records. As soon as a song is done — or a hefty amount of them, anyway — he puts it out. Gucc has almost replaced Lil Wayne as the street-CD poster child.

The Atlanta native will never get spoken about in the conversation of great wordsmiths, like a Royce Da 5’9″ or a Jadakiss. His subject matter is great, but his wordplay is sometimes criticized for being elementary. So if it isn’t his rhyme schemes that have been winning him new fans and accolades and keeping his core satisfied, what is it? Simply put, Gucci is a character.

If Drake is #2/#3 (that’s IF, I don’t have inside info,) then Gucci should’ve been #4/#5.

231 Responses to “Video: Hottest MC In The Game, #6 Gucci Mane”

1. Joe 88 Says:

Gucci!

2. KzA Says:

Pick 3

Marques Colston (Playing Jets)
    Donald Driver (Playing Vikings)
    Dallas Clark (Playing Seattle)
    Steve Smith (Playing Chiefs)

It aint that bad of a problem if I have too many point-scoring recievers

3. Big Homie Says:

Eminem
    Kanye
    Weezy
    Drake
    Jay-Z

Is my guess, without lookin at the list since I forgot who’s on it/left on it

4. Big Homie Says:

TEdit: ake out Weezy and add Joe88

5. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

You gotta be fuckin’ kiddin’ me.

6. Dre Says:

#5 Eminem, #4 Wayne, #3 Kanye, #2 Drake, #1 Jay-Z

7. Big Homie Says:

Oh yea and Ross

8. Nut$ Says:

And your a fucking idiot Dre…

9. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

@joe

how am I hating? wayne did have albums out btw. he was on hiatus just mixtape roundin’, but he had albums like you mentioned. Gucci has no albums, just a buzz and a polarizing flair that fits the genres protocol. you really gonna sit on your lil corner of the innanets and state that gucci is a hotter master of ceremony, mic controller, makin creamster, than raekwon?

stop listenin to rap then homie.

10. Big Homie Says:

#5 Eminem, #4 Wayne, #3 Kanye, #2 Drake, #1 Jay-Z

^ I knew it…that’s your thoughts or that’s the official list?

11. PlugIndustries Says:

Thats always been my prob. @ first i talk nice and try to be extra cool and they take that for a weakness, thats when the old me has to come out….dont have that prob. now cause i bought a house a few years ago, but when i stayed in a apt complex i used to have a white nbr who use to play guitars and sh!t with his friends…man i use to go ballistic
    ———
    lol. Its focked up because I just had stopped going over there so I wouldnt have to be bothered. but that has been 2 months and she complaining. I gotta start lookin for cribs and rings to get the ball rolling. I just finished the blueprint for my “man cave”.

12. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:04 am
    @joe

I dont think gucci is a better mc than raekwon, but the list is the HOTTEST mc’s and regardless if it makes sense or we like it, Gucci is way hotter overall with the masses that Rae and its not even close…the list is not the best lyrical mcs

13. ELGINDOTCOM Says:

Seriously, I know I’m older than these youngins but how the hell is it possibly this guy is #6 at anything? fuckin’ bammas takin’ over.. hiphop aint dead but if he #6 its in acoma.

14. Joe 88 Says:

@joe

stop listenin to rap then homie.

^Noooooooo, Wayne didn’t have a album out in 07, carter 2 came out at the beginning of 06′ end of 05′ and the list was started around this time in 07′ first off, that was 50 cents biggest problems with the list remember? Second, the list has nothing to do with lyrics, why do we have to keep repeating this to you? Third, the guc is hot period (n) not just on the streets now, he’s actually a mainstream artist, he’s on a freaking mariah carey song dude, not a remake, but an acutal single. fourth, you are hating right now.

15. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

So Far Gone, yeah i be on that Drake shit
    She leaving with me, coz im the one she came with
    Never leaving wid you, coz u the one that came quick
    I got her in an out of time zones,
    Fuck a plane, im the one she rides on

Nh

16. hiphopisdead Says:

what the hell, GUCCI MANE? hip hop might be dead forever…smh

17. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I think Rick Ross will be on there somewhere…

18. Dre Says:

^ I knew it…that’s your thoughts or that’s the official list?

My thoughts. But I’m taking that back, cuz I forgot about Ross.

19. Joe 88 Says:

FTR. Gucci man can actually rap, dead serious, listen to photo shoot, I was shocked, or his put on freestyle, dude went in on that shit, i’ll say this, he’s a better rapper than Jeezy.

20. Rzilla Says:

what are they basing this list on songs playing on the radio?? cuz gucci mane is one of the worst rappers ever.. . i think sway got paid for this one..

21. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

I just finished the blueprint for my “man cave”.

Yo i was lurking on my iPhone yday and i read the comment someone made about skip 200 go straight to the cave and i burst out [n] laughing…the broad that i was wid game me a jealous look thinking i was looking at a txt from another girl.

22. Mr p Says:

This list is all wrong. Deeper than Rap was one of the best if not the best albums this year. Where’s Rawse? Where’s Kiss? We all know top 5 is wayne,kanye,Drake and Jay z

23. Harlem World Says:

Yeah ross at 1, gunplay at 2. GTFOH.

24. Harlem World Says:

Jada > Fab though. MTV shitted on kiss.

25. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

FTR. Gucci man can actually rap

————

this

*daps joe88 and the rest of you nahggas in the building this morning*

26. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

hiphop aint dead but if he #6 its in acoma.

defibrillator = $100
    plane ticket to Acoma Pueblo, Navajo = $450
    chopper suit = $30

Bringing hip-hop back:

Priceless.

27. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

cosign Jadakiss needing to be somewhere on this list

dude had the streets on smash and managed to move a respectable amount of units [ll]

28. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

We all know top 5 is wayne,kanye,Drake and Jay z

Maths Fail.

29. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

how am I makin this about lyrics only? y’all soundin like lil niggas raised off TV and shit. gucci is mainstream cuz he had a mariah feature? So w/that logic ODB was mainstream? FOH!

have you been to a Gucci show? If not, your definition of hottest MC is as loose as MTV is.

you generation hexed mahfukas kill me sometimes.

gucci got #6 off of a wide margin of invariables. he aint got raes tenured to even be considered a hotter emcee.

30. Joe 88 Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:15 am
    We all know top 5 is wayne,kanye,Drake and Jay z

Maths Fail.

^ether, I seen that shit and smfh.

31. TheCoolest Says:

I’m in no way a fan of 50 Cent but how can you but him at 9# and this Bum-ass rapper at 6#

32. Ghost Writer Says:

i’ll say this, he’s a better rapper than Jeezy.

Slow down Joe (no homo) I like Gucci Mane too (n) but he’s not a better rapper than Jeezy *thinks*….na not to me….they’re both okay but I’d have to say Jeezy hits me with songs that can last me a month and Gucci shit last about two weeks if that much (n)…..thats just me tho

33. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

Finally some recognition for my nigga Gucci

34. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

We all know top 5 is wayne,kanye,Drake and Jay z

[b]Maths[/b] Fail.
    ——————-

plurality fail

35. Joe 88 Says:

*sighs*

Whatever you say “Hood Trill”

*presses ignore button*

36. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

# Eminem,
    # Wayne,
    # Kanye,
    # Drake,
    # Jay-Z
    # Rick Ross

Who MTV gonna have the balls [n] to drop? Ooooo i think they messed up.
    Either that or their gonna do some bullshit like give Drake/Wayne one spot [n]

Oh and does the ‘Taylor Swift-gate’ including in the hottest [n]. Coz that did increase the masses talking about him? Maybe it could count for/against him?

37. Big Homie Says:

Peeps who should of been on the list that didnt make it

Ghost, Jada, CuDi. I see people are not cosigning the list because some don’t have albums or have yet to drop them. I dont think that really played a factor. Some of them who had albums probably played a role on where they were ranked by how good the album is though. This list is not based on talent, how well their albums are/sold. Its the buzz they created musically, wether its a mixtape, features (Gucci for example), internet (Thisis50). You could sit here and drop 30 songs each day of the month and not make this list because mainstream has never heard of it. Its a MTV list and its their list. Im not a big Gucci fan. I f with some of his music, but I can see why he made the list.

38. Ghost Writer Says:

Mr p Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:12 am
    This list is all wrong.

Isn’t it always….every year yall say this….and the table act surprised every time when a fan says it….

39. Big Homie Says:

MTV will drop either Em or Kanye

40. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

——————-

plurality fail

———–

International knowledge fail.

Its what we call it in the UK. “Maths” is short for mathematics and not denoting plurality.

Thanks though.

41. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

TheCoolest Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:16 am

bECAUSE ITS WHO IS HOT, 50 is not hot now, he dropped 4 singles and 2 mixtapes and he still has no buzz…its not who has the most money or who has the last best ablums, its WHO IS HOT RIGHT NOW

42. 456 Says:

[b]Maths[/b] Fail.
    ——————-

plurality fail

^html fail and they say “maths” in england

so fail fail

43. Brooklyn Strong Says:

did anybody here vote for Gucci or anyone else?

44. THE-XFACTA Says:

LMAO!!! You know rap is shit when a clown like Gucci Mane makes any list but 10 top clown

45. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

International knowledge fail.

Thanks though.

——————–

it still sounds stupid.

you’re welcome.

46. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

See: Charles Hamilton

47. Ghost Writer Says:

So now I think rappers will start dropping albums every time this list is coming up…..just for promo

48. G7 Says:

>>If Drake is #2/#3 (that’s IF), then Gucci should’ve been #4/#5.

who cares

49. Joe 88 Says:

@Ghost

Jeezy makes better songs overall, I can say that, but i’ve never been blown away (n) by his wordplay, it’s so predictable, it’s almost funny, like rhyming trap with trap, that shit is hilarious, i’ve actually hit the rewind button several times listening to gucci, songs like “superhero” off the movie pt2, or the whole first movie mixtape with drama, shit was flames, I still bump that and it’s a year old.

Jeezy has a steady flow, and remarkable ad-libs, and just stepped his creative game up with his new album, but I can listen to gucci and tell what songs he actually tries to step out of his element, i’ve never heard jeezy step out of his element with his flow or wordplay

50. Harlem World Says:

Gucci had the streets/djs/internet on fire, so he should actually be higher. But lyrically hes weaker then some mc’s below him on the list.

51. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps London, 456, Rey The Insane Hussein, Ghost, Iceberg, Joe 88, Big Homie-son, unknowns & lurkers*

52. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

thas right joe…..

bow out gracefully. you DEFINITELY have NO cause to speak on whose hot as an emcee cause you can’t rep YASELF on a wale track of all things.

my youngins tho……..they woulda ate that food already.

53. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

[b]Maths[/b] Fail.
    ——————-

plurality fail

^html fail and they say “maths” in england

so fail fail

—————————————–

i think he already pointed that out.

they looking for you that way ———>

54. PlugIndustries Says:

Why cats hating on Gucci. Granted he isnt the most lyrical rapper, but his following right now is waaaaaayyyy bigger that 50’s and anybody elses for that matter

55. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

it still sounds stupid.

you’re welcome.

You sound stupid. And so is your HTML knowledge.

56. G7 Says:

*daps X*

57. THE-XFACTA Says:

Harlem World Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:22 am
    Gucci had the streets/djs/internet on fire, so he should actually be higher. But lyrically hes weaker then some every mc below him on the list.

*Fixed

58. WTF Says:

We all know top 5 is wayne,kanye,Drake and Jay z

[b]Maths[/b] Fail.
    ——————-

plurality fail

html fail

59. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps G Siete*

60. Joe 88 Says:

Brooklyn Strong Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 9:21 am
    did anybody here vote for Gucci or anyone else?

^Actually I did vote for gucci *straight face*

61. Big Homie Says:

^ it wont matter, if it gets burn on radio, television then yea it will matter but just dropping something..it dont matter. Look at the others who dropped albums that didnt make it. Only person I can think of on the list that made it because they dropped an album is Rae and Fab. Rae been grinding with the tours, internets, Fab been twittering his ass off but you think they would of still made the list if they hadnt dropped a LP

62. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

This list sucks.

Also, I think it’s Rawse that gets left off. Can’t see them leaving off Em, Drake, KanYe, Jay-Z or Wayne. Em and Jay dropped albums this year (curtis and gucci did not), MTV’s got a Drake boner, Weezy’s Drake overseer, and them leaving off KanYe would be retarded, especially when you consider how many rap features he had in the 2008-2009 campaign.

Sheeit, “Flight School” and “Go Hard” >> Gucci’s entire worthless existence.

63. G7 Says:

>>TEdit: ake out Weezy and add Joe88

==
    lol

64. 456 Says:

^Jeezy slow wit hits his punchline with force and his voice commands bass drops like few others in the game.

65. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

You sound stupid. And so is your HTML knowledge.

——————————–

says the guy who was “lurking” on nahright via the iphone whilst allegedly chilling with a female…

FOH bloke…

66. Ghost Writer Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:20 am
    TheCoolest Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:16 am

I’m not a Gucci hater but I will say this……what’s the last Gucci mane song you heard? I heard Gucci everywhere last year, now, not so much….his last mixtape was cool but I bearly heard anything from it…his buzz is not as big as it was last year…..to me, I’m hearing 50 cent’s name more than any rapper right now well maybe except for Jay (no homo)….so why shouldn’t he be ranked higher than Mane

67. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 9:22 am

What up X-Mang?

68. THE-XFACTA Says:

PlugIndustries Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:23 am

—-

The niggas wack B… His followers are more like those that followed Jim Jones to Guyana and drunk his red kool-aid..

69. 456 Says:

they looking for you that way ———>

^you’re new at this, aincha?

70. Joe 88 Says:

Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 9:23 am
    thas right joe…..

my youngins tho……..they woulda ate that food already.

^Gucci made the list

he’s ranked higher that your idol raekwon

and I’m better than you, end of discussion.

I’m really starting to belive boosie when he says niggas wanna be me on this site, shits terrible b.

71. whoisdis Says:

are they joking gucci mane harldy anyone knows who he is

72. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

cats kill me acting like Gucci can’t rap

dude’s mic presence is unmatched at this point, not to mention he has an uncanny ear for beats, homie knows exactly what beats/production styles fit his flow/delivery, something a few of these niggas can actually work on (no shots at Fabolous, Jadakiss etc)

73. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

they looking for you that way ———>

^you’re new at this, aincha?
    ————————————

in a few more years you looking to draw a pension from this shit?

Letterman handled that situation like a G.
    That goes to show you, when confronted with the bullshit, its best to keep it one huned.

75. Joe 88 Says:

^Wasted, lol. That shit is hot in the streets ghost, like really hot, word to my homeboy playing that shit back to back to back to back one friday night, and he doesn’t even drink, lol

76. Big Homie Says:

Dylan>Gucci
    Crunchy Black>Gucci
    La Chat>Gucci
    Them niggas on the corner rolling up Swisher Sweets>Gucci

so who’s no.1 ?

79. Harlem World Says:

With some of the shit fabs been spewing recently, i would say gucci > fab.

Look at price tags, where they do that at?
    Heard that in A-T-L , when I’m in A-T-L
    Just ask my baby girl , I treat that lady well
    Ain´t nothin So So and I know J.D. well

If gucci said this niggas would be calling for the chair.

80. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

Gucci is a joke, are you kidding me? Does anyone other than thuggy ass Joe88 (nh) listen to this idiot un-ironically? His delivery is crap, his lyrics are crap, and he’s like a copy of a copy.. He’s Yung Joc doing a Young Jeezy impression.

I can’t believe ANYONE would take him seriously. He’s never gonna sell, never gonna have a “movement”. It’s just people that are clinging to this stupid thug rap bullshit nonsense that’s been played out for a decade.

*barf*

81. Van Sertima Says:

On a list of “hottest” mc Gucci does rank higher than Rae. But on a list of most “skilled” mc, Gucci dosen’t make the top 10.

82. Big Homie Says:

Letterman handled that situation like a G.

^ True. I know that Kim Kardashian was lookin beyond hot last night. I would eat her ass right now for breakfast. Bend her over my office desk and just feast

83. THE-XFACTA Says:

Harlem World Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:30 am
    With some of the shit fabs been spewing recently, i would say gucci > fab.

Look at price tags, where they do that at?
    Heard that in A-T-L , when I’m in A-T-L
    Just ask my baby girl , I treat that lady well
    Ain´t nothin So So and I know J.D. well

If gucci said this niggas would be calling for the chair.

—–

I hate to admit it but I’m a Fab Stan and that nigga let’s me down every fucking time(||).. For every good song on any of his albums he has 6 garbage ones

84. 456 Says:

in a few more years you looking to draw a pension from this shit?

^ your lack of wit and skill out you as a neophyte. best to stfu ’til you can actually match wits with the god…

85. Joe 88 Says:

Big Homie Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 9:30 am
    Hottest MC in NahRight:

Jimmy Valetime
    Joe88
    Rey
    RIGZ
    Woodro

^Honorable mention: El feces

*In sway’s voice*

even tho he hasn’t had an album since the death of 8-track cassettes he’s kept his name ringing in the internet streets by keystyling, and featuring on tracks like “fuck Jay-Z for selling rocawear featuring Dame Dash”

86. THE-XFACTA Says:

Jay Z= # 1 Hottest MC in the game and the oldest.. Shout out all my 35+ niggaz… *pulls muscle shouting out*

87. shambles Says:

Gucci Mane? For real? Jadakiss and Rick Ross must be salty for this one, even dudes like Wale and Kid Cudi have a better argument. I’d take T.I. over Gucci and Tip still locked up. I split the year between DC and the West Coast and I NEVER hear Gucci on the radio except that one Mario song

88. Big Homie Says:

I think MTV needs to change “hottest” to “popular” or something because some stlll not getting this. Ya’ll getting mad for nothing if you think about it lol

89. Boos Bigelow Says:

# Rey aka NahRight’s Corey Feldman Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 9:32 am

*barf*
    _____________________________________________________________

Sounds like the purists are mad today….many people fuck with gucci

90. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:22 am
    @Ghost

Well I like them hard ass monumental sounding beats and jeezy brings that shit to another level…so I guess that’s why he sticks to me more (no homo) now flow wise I’d have to say Gucci but I’m not so sure about the lyrics….like I said I rate both so it’s all about how I’m feeling at the time….

91. Harlem World Says:

Cosign this shit.

92. Big Homie Says:

even tho he hasn’t had an album since the death of 8-track cassettes

^ *dead*

I didn’t even knew he rhymed.

93. PlugIndustries Says:

his last mixtape was cool but I bearly heard anything from it…
    ——-
    What?!?!?!? you cant be talkin bout “writing on the wall”. that was THE hottest mixtape of the year hands down. even tho I sometimes dont agree wit gucci and his rapping abilitys, when I put that cd in, all that goes out the window when “gorgeous” starts playing or that song wit busta rhymes, or that song wit players circle.

94. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

now now joe……

I don’t rap any longer homie. Howeva, I’ll let you pick a track, and we can go in on them perspectively, send them to eachother FIRST, then YOU can decide if you wanna expose it to ya nah brethen and cheerleaders.

Mind you, I offer you this challenge cause I respect ya work. All the while not knowing who you are exactly on murder city.

That myspace link, is my LIL BROTHER and COUSIN. And trust me nahki……..

THERES NO WAY YOU’RE SEEING THEM.

get ya bread up for some more stu time before you type shit dude.

this comment shit doesn’t convince me where a mans heart is.

95. Beezy Says:

Gucci’s gbuzz is def much bigger than Kiss/Rawse

96. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

FOH bloke…

Not that i need to explain but we was stopped in a McDonalds drive-thru in the car…she was driving and talking on the phone…i was bored – hence the Nah

But thanks for reading my comments.

97. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ Joe 88 you have the most illest taste in hip hop. You don’t like Wale but seem to think Gucci Mane is a good mc? I don’t know B, you lost made rap credibility with that..

98. Big Homie Says:

mrworldpremiere.net/2009/10/kim-kardashian-david-letterman.html

Yardie ripped Kim’s interview on Letterman. Watch that and let your imagination run wild. *gets boner* *grabs napkin*

99. Harlem World Says:

How ironic coming from the guy who made Crazy Rey Party! “Ol Sweet Nigga” (c) Coonery

100. 456 Says:

Letterman handled that situation like a G.

^yeah, letterman is one of the few white dudes on tv with true swagger

101. Joe 88 Says:

Sounds like the purists are mad today….many people fuck with gucci

^pretty much, it’s funny to me how people don’t understand or just ignore what’s poppin or what’s popular in the streets right now.

Now if Joe Budden makes the list, I would started a riot. This is clearly another example of why the internet doesn’t play a role in what’s hot in urban areas.

102. G7 Says:

they’re giving Gucci more nationwide attention in attempts to clown and embarrass blacks in America. there’s no way i’d want that guy reppin’ on a national stage.

^ wow. Where’d you see here at.

cosign it shouild be most popular instead of hottest
    … and who is this Haystack cat going in on Em and 50

104. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

@ Boos Bigelow– I can’t take him seriously at all, not one little bit. If that makes me a subpar human being then so be it.

~~~

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 9:33 am

Big Homie Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 9:30 am
    Hottest MC in NahRight:

Jimmy Valetime
    Joe88
    Rey
    RIGZ
    Woodro

^Honorable mention: El feces

*In sway’s voice*

LOL.. “With his 2007 sophomore CD, Crazy Rey Party, Rey cemented his legacy as the best rapper from Brentwood New York named Rey who rapped about parties. Such hip-hop luminaries as…um…Rey’s friend Irving were featured.”

Cosign from NahRight Commenter Extraordinaire landLORD: “Rey’s style is played out and chump.”

Rey speaks on his placement: “Man, wow, this is crazy. I mean, I never expected… Hey! Kanye’s walking up to the stage! He’s…taking the mic…”

(we all know what happens next–no homo)

105. Ghost Writer Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:34 am

I agree with you BH….people thinking about lyrics….

106. Boos Bigelow Says:

why niggas on a blog always want their favorite underground rapper to be on the list?…niggas just dont understand the concept…its a HOTTEST list. and FTR kid cudi is not a rapper…..too many white folks buy his shit..he’s like the black version of cold play.

I never understood why people are mad at this list, when half of you cats don’t listen to mainstream music or the radio..so you say…I thought MTV doesn’t apply to you…but now you guys are mad….you shouldnt be hypocrites…

to the dude that said raekwon should be on the list, needs to go do some research and buy a brain…seem like you jamarcus russell wonderlic score status…

107. Harlem World Says:

No, theyre giving gucci a bigger push because he can make them money, no hidden agenda behind it. Just pure profit.

108. THE-XFACTA Says:

G7 Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:38 am

—–

co-sign

109. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

*dead*

110. Beezy Says:

we can go in on them perspectively

^respectively >

111. THE-XFACTA Says:

All Jokes aside

Crazy Rey Party> Gucci Mane

112. 456 Says:

^and the smash hit “all hail benzino on his white horse”

113. THE-XFACTA Says:

“Me & Mariah go back like Oscar Meyer”-Gucci Mane “Obsessed”

Oh yeah this nigga is an awesome mc!

114. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

# Harlem World Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 9:37 am

Whatever, fucktard. I’d rather listen to my “corny” raps 100,000 times than listen to that played out Gucci trap rap that’s been already done 100,000 times by people infinitely more talented.

115. Big Homie Says:

Look at this list as some of the women celebs we talk about. Compile a list of women that is hottest right now.

Melyssa Ford by bar is better than Rosa Acosta..looks..etc (imo)

But Im sure if we all list women top 10, Melyssa wouldnt be on the list..it would be

Nicki, Rosa, etc

Hope that helps, if not then..ah well..Im about to go smoke a bogey and hope we can get back to something else more entertaining like Jay vs Nas lol

116. KzA Says:

KzA Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:04 am
    Pick 3

Marques Colston (Playing Jets)
    Donald Driver (Playing Vikings)
    Dallas Clark (Playing Seattle)
    Steve Smith (Playing Chiefs)

It aint that bad of a problem if I have too many point-scoring recievers

No thoughts? This shit has me stumped…Im thinkin all will have 10+ points possibly…

117. Joe 88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 9:37 am

^Wale is corny for one, tew, I listen to gucci mane cause he understands who he is, he knows he’s not a lyrical giant, he knows he’s not gonna win over fans by rhyming mythical with visual and shit like that, he makes music for his fans and such, and just so happens he gained a cult of fans. Now wale acutally thinks he’s talented, thinks he’s nice which he isnt, that’s why I can’t vibe with his shit.

@Hood Trill

Naw I don’t wanna battle dog, i’m not a battle type of guy, it’s just hard for me (n) to understand why you just can’t accept that this list isnt based soley on talent or lyrical abilities, it’s called the “hottest” MC’s in the game list, obviously if rae didn’t drop OBFCL2 he wouldn’t even be on the list, you should be happy he even made the list, he is.

118. Ghost Writer Says:

PlugIndustries Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:36 am
    his last mixtape was cool but I bearly heard anything from it…
    ——-

I forgot about that mixtape the next week….don’t get me wrong I’m not a hater….I just don’t hear Gucci is the streets as much as I did last year….my hood at least….

119. THE-XFACTA Says:

Any Nah Right MC>Gucci Mane

120. sean coonery Says:

Gucci Mane is the realest nigga in the game…

He murdered the goons Jeezy sent at him..

and beat the murder wrap…

Yeah im snitching

121. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

MTV is a JOKE! Cocksuckers!

122. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

I don’t know B, you lost made rap credibility with that..

the lil nigga actually lost it when he didn’t take the challenge that any emcee worth his weight would’ve took.

then wanna turn around and say gucci is HOTTER than rae? FOH!

123. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

This. if your favourite rapper suddenly appears on this, after years on the underground, there is a good chance they sold out.

Let the mainsteam hottest have the bamma. Keep people like Jay Elec etc for the people who appreciate the art. What’s the problem?

For them, recognition from fellow peers/other people who appreciate the art is got to be better than an MTV list no?

124. sean coonery Says:

Is Cam’ron and Vado the new Cam’ron and Juelz

Vado is fucking nice. and he getting that WSHH co-sign heavy.

Vado > Juelz

You know it, that nigga is fucking nice.

125. Harlem World Says:

How can rey point the finger @ gucci? You the one fuckin bitches,gettin wasted like him arent you? Should i quote crazy rey party? Should i quote the extended remix featuring gucci?

126. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

————————————————-

commenting skill?

clearly you take this nahright shit far too seriously

niggas like you act like nahright was the first hip hop site to have a comment section..FOH

secondly i’m an atheist

*daps Londonbloke*

i’m justing fucking with you homie, its all good

127. Harlem World Says:

Vado is fucking nice. and he getting that WSHH co-sign heavy.

Vado > Juelz

You know it, that nigga is fucking nice.

Vado got the streets on smash in harlem.

128. DC Says:

Fuck Gucci. If he’s no 6 in the game right now it just shows exactly how fucked up it really is.

129. JAYLMOSSES Says:

EVERYBODY HAS A FAVORITE LIST FOR EVERYTHING DON’T NOW THE POINT OF PEOPLE SHARING THE SH** SO MUCH

130. KzA Says:

sean coonery Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:45 am
    Is Cam’ron and Vado the new Cam’ron and Juelz

Vado is fucking nice. and he getting that WSHH co-sign heavy.

Vado > Juelz

You know it, that nigga is fucking nice.

I havent even checked him yet…I guess Im still bitter bout the dissolution of the Dips..

Vado got a tape out?

131. 456 Says:

the internet has no idea what moves the street. which is why the internet is always wrong in terms of who will blow (no). The nature of the internet and its fucking nitpicky nature skews people’s perspective. hiphop’s direction will always be determined in clubs and the cars. fact.

132. PlugIndustries Says:

@ xfacta rey and ghost

Im gonna take a stab in the dark and say yall are from… um… new york? NewJersey maybe????

133. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Yeah im snitching

* goes looking for Gucci mane [n] for Jeezy*

134. Beezy Says:

^Raekwon was on the list…#10

135. Ghost Writer Says:

yO I’m not saying Gucci shouldn’t be on the list because he still have a bigger buzz than most rappers….well with that being said, maybe they’re right

136. sean coonery Says:

as of right now

Gucci Mane > Young Jeezy

The crip bamma fell off….I know Jeezy mad too. Drama been working with Gucci heavy too.

Gucci got the streets and the south.

Slick Pulla is a dick pulla.

137. Big Homie Says:

Hey Beezy or am I talking to myself?

138. THE-XFACTA Says:

Harlem World Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:45 am

——

GTFOH!!!!! Rey is light years ahead of Gucci lyrically!

139. j3j Says:

i dont believe it.

140. Eastern_Digital Says:

LF: Forever King >>>> BP3

141. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

no shots but some niggas got their heads in the sand with this Gucci shit

‘Bricks’ or ‘Trap Say Hey’ could come on in a nursing home and shit would get hectic

142. sean coonery Says:

Gucci Mane > Joe Budden

and its not even close…

What Gucci Mane has achieved in 1 year…Joe budden couldn’t do in 7 or 8 years..

I’m saying though..

Gucci got more money than Joe B…

Gucci pushing Lambos….it might be leased…but Joe budden is pushing a Yukon…last time I heard/seen

143. THE-XFACTA Says:

PlugIndustries Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:47 am
    @ xfacta rey and ghost

—–

Nigga you know I’m from the BX and that has nothing to do with my opinion about Gucci. The nigga is fucking trash.. I think that about NY mc’s too…

144. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

good loox beezy.

@ joe……

I aint tryna egg you on homie. you have a right to your prefrence in gucci. I’m just lettin you know its no hate towards ya mans. He ight. I got some of his stuff.

But being an MC isn’t as loose as MTV is makin it out to be. its deeper than their criteria for it.

145. Joe 88 Says:

^lol. Co-sign. Niggas need to get out more.

146. THE-XFACTA Says:

THat nigga that wrote Green Eggs & Ham>Gucci Mane

147. 456 Says:

commenting skill?

clearly you take this nahright shit far too seriously

^no i just cant help recognizing mediocrity when it rears its tiny head.

secondly i’m an atheist

^figures. that’s usually the result of too much ego and not enough intelligence.

148. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

*Daps Cheif Ali*

I take it all in jest [nope]

Not too sure of how old/entrepreneurial you are, but as a Chicagoians (i think)… are there any ventures do you believe might help you generate increased personal revenue from gaining the Olympics?

Just saying coz we got it [n] in 2012

149. sean coonery Says:

Gucci Mane is like a god in the hood/south..

You niggas is not street…you don’t understand…you can’t comprehend….

you niggas don’t live in the south either…

Matta of Fact…Gucci is Countrywide….he get play everywhere…

I been bumpin’ Gucci since way back…I know he fathered Jeezy style…

It’s crazy arguing about street/hood stuff with niggas that are law abiding citizens, pay their taxes and live in the fucking suburbs…

Gucci Mane = streets

thats all that matters…

Gucci Mane has classic mixtapes…

BURRRRR…..BRICK SQUAD

150. Lerix Says:

#6?. Damn…I just remembered why I don’t watch MTV….nice work Viacom

151. Ghost Writer Says:

PlugIndustries Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:47 am
    @ xfacta rey and ghost

Oh that wouldn’t make a different….because what plays where I’m at and what plays where you’re at dosen’t make it hot, like because they play Gucci where you live doesn’t mean he’s played all over the world except where I’m from….if that makes sense

152. THE-XFACTA Says:

My Commenting skillz>Gucci rhyme skillz

153. Joe 88 Says:

^Overstood, they should just change the name of the list, I can see why some people would disagree with the list with a title like that

154. sean coonery Says:

The reason Gucci Mane is #6…is because fans demand that their artists be “real”

real equates to criminal behavior

real = street = hood = thug = prison = drugs = guns = murder

etc.

Gucci had songs bumping out hood niggas cars….Gucci had the streets on lock….Gucci get heavy radio play…everywhere…

155. KzA Says:

secondly i’m an atheist

rofffffl Irony

156. sean coonery Says:

Jeezy going to be mad they put Gucci over him though..

Jeezy time ran out. Gucci is the king of the south right now.

That’s why Jeezy trying to bait Gucci into a beef.

Butt Gucci acting like Hov. Just ignoring and brushing it off.

Because at this point Gucci is more successful than Jeezy.

157. j3j Says:

@456
    the intehnet is the ‘street’.

158. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Gucci >>>

If you hatin’, eat a dick.

Burrr!

159. Ghost Writer Says:

j3j Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:55 am
    @456
    the intehnet is the ’street’.

yeah in 2010

160. sean coonery Says:

Damn Gucci Mane really murdered 3 people…thats crazy…

I see those tattoo tears on his cheek…

Some people hood niggas go their whole lives not murking one person….

and this nigga Gucci caught 3 bodies…

I know CTE was hurting when they sent them niggas at Gucci and Gucci put them niggas in a body bag…

“10 stacks for that so icey chain“ – Young Jeezy

161. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

Because at this point Gucci is more successful than Jeezy.
    ===================================
    Let’s not get carried away.

162. j3j Says:

… since late 2007

163. Joe 88 Says:

When bitches is riding around bumping yo shit heavy, that’s when you know your hot.

I hear bitches playing gucci 24/7. Not just right now, years ago, seriously, bitches love this nigga, and like the G.O.A.T said, niggas want what the bitches want, these broads aint riding around listening to fucking mood musik or slaughterhouse, they bumping that simple, straight to the point music, and gucci delivers, and like chief said, hit ear for beats is unmatched, I never heard gucci rap over a wack beat, and the crazy shit is, he only raps over zaytoven beats

And that’s another thing, when you get your in house producer hot, and working with other artist, your hot, period.

164. sean coonery Says:

Let me tell you why niggas on here don’t like Gucci Mane..

half of you niggas spend your whole fucking day on the computer…so you like dweebs like Joe Budden and Charles Hamilton….gtfoh…nobody listens to those niggas in the hood or streets..

and half of you niggas on here don’t even go to the club, bar or longue…actually none of you do….you niggas be online on friday and saturday night…talking to your e-friends on nahright.com

and finally, you niggas never leave your house, house niggas…go outside…listen to the radio..

Gucci Mane, Drake, Kid cudi, Jay, 50 Cent is what they are playing on the radio…

not charles hamilton, joe budden or slaughterhouse…ROFLMFAO…thats DWEEB MUSIC

165. 456 Says:

the intehnet is the ’street’.

^no, its not. ask a regular cat in the hood who charles hamilton is. or jay electronica. or blu. they will give you the blankest of stares. ask them who gucci is and you will see the difference…

166. Beezy Says:

Top 5 Realest MCs

5 Bump J
    4 Rey
    3 Gucci Mane
    2 Uncle Murda
    1 Max B

167. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

The Internet is NOT the streets.

Be clear. You got niggas on here who know nothing of the struggle that creates these artists and the music they make trying to say what’s “real” or what’s “Hip-Hop”.

Fuck that. The Net has a spot but it’s not the end all be all. Not by a longshot.

168. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

j3j Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:55 am
    @456
    the intehnet is the ’street’.

interhent = hood version of the internet.

wher evn corect spellin cn gt u kiled

169. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

Lerix Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:52 am

#6?. Damn…I just remembered why I don’t watch MTV….nice work Viacom

Exactly. *daps*

170. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

This nigga Coonery is a clown.

I was at the club a couple weeks ago, on a Saturday night.

Speak for yourself.

171. Joe 88 Says:

The intehnet is NOT the streets. If so fred the godson, budden and stack bundles would’ve been top 3 on this list.

The voting poll for this list had gucci @ 1% and budden @ 33% and guess who made the list and who didn’t?

The streets still dictate who’s hot, unless your a kid cudi type of artist, but if you rap about the same shit as jeezy, gucci, etc and tryna break thru using the internet, you failed (c) Pill

This nigga tryna use the internet to blow and rapping about traping, no nigga that uses the internet 24/7 is trapping, he needs to kill himself right now, ole big boy eating ass nigga

172. Ghost Writer Says:

Now if I say Gucci is playing heavily where I’m from…and I hear you say then yeah Gucci is hot in the streets (n)

173. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

not charles hamilton, joe budden or slaughterhouse…ROFLMFAO…thats DWEEB MUSIC

*dead* Sean killing it today [n]
    =========================================
    4 Rey

* Rises [n] from Sean killing me [n]*
    * Dies again*

174. G7 Says:

>>no, its not. ask a regular cat in the hood who charles hamilton is. or jay electronica. or blu. they will give you the blankest of stares. ask them who gucci is and you will see the difference…

====
    i thought you were in Ghana or something?

175. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

zaytoven

10 producer names.

Ignorance and knowledge all rolled up in one. [n]

176. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

* top 10

177. Digital Scales Says:

I can already tell Broadway Joe88 is gon be #1 on this list

178. J.B. Says:

In no particular order: Weezy, Jay, Ross, Kanye, and Audrey O’Drake. Em’s not making this list. It’s the hottest in the game right now, according to MTV of course.

179. sean coonery Says:

You want me to name names….I will name names…Don’t make me expose you to the folks that don’t know you…

You want names?

Niggas even spend their thursday and sunday nights on here…

absolutely disgusting….

GO TO THE CLUB…GO TO THE LOUNGE…GO TO THE BAR..

gucci gets play there…

180. j3j Says:

don’t underestimate the hood cats; they know charles hamilton is trash. gucci is on the radio. of course, they know dude. he’s on dj khaled playlist.

181. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yung Joc>Gucci

182. 456 Says:

i thought you were in Ghana or something?

^yeah…and…

183. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

i see you Joe [n]

I agree with all your arguments except this. Coz MTV aint “the streets” either

184. sean coonery Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQYlz-K8EzA

Youtube So Icey Goonz

So Icey Ent. got a roster/staff that is filled up with straight up wild goonz..

them niggas go to all the clubs in atlanta…and stay beating up, stabbing and shooting their enemies…

I heard Waka Flocka…is quick to shoot to…

185. Ghost Writer Says:

In the future we all will have computers so “they” can track you, then the internet will be the streets…lol…

186. THE-XFACTA Says:

What does the ‘hottest mc in the game’ really mean anyway?

187. Joe 88 Says:

>There is plenty of niggas on here…that spend their friday night and saturday night on here…talking to D.Billz and Landlord..

^No-sign for Billz, that nigga stay posting pics of him at the club b, if he’s on here on a saturday night, it’s prolly his choice.

No bromance

188. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

not charles hamilton, joe budden or slaughterhouse…ROFLMFAO…thats DWEEB MUSIC
    ========================================
    Ironic coming from sucha massive poser.

And don’t belive this nigga’s ignorant propaganda. The tastes of the streets are diverse. Maybe not as diverse as the net, but block niggas listen to more then “Trap/Fuck Hoe/Rock Ice/Smoke Weed/Get Money” rap.

189. el feces loco Says:

^Honorable mention: El feces

*In sway’s voice*

^^Currently working on “Where his kid’s at?/Nas did that” which will be the lead single from the album “Camel Clutch”.

190. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

gucci is a shining example of why record excecs keep telling me black folk is stupid.

191. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Sean Coonery is the Seung-Hui Cho of Nah. Nigga jus walking around with a sub-machine gun, killing nahgers at random

*Makes eye-contact [n] with shooter [no last-post commentor]*

*Plays dead [n]*

192. Digital Scales Says:

You gotta be on nahright on a sat. night to know who is in here chatting on a sat. night

193. sean coonery Says:

When you start arguing about the hood or street music with niggas that never stepped foot in the hood or lived in the streets like a homeless…

than thats when you should just walk away from the conversation, keep your mouth shut and change the topic..

niggas on here know nothing about the ghetto…

you pay your taxes, you abide by the law, you go to work every morning…

fuck outta here…you niggas aint thugs…

194. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

secondly i’m an atheist

———————

*sigh*

its clear now you’re just responding just to have the last word

keep it moving and i’ll do the same

thanks in advance

195. Joe 88 Says:

I agree with all your arguments except this. Coz MTV aint “the streets” either

^yep, but atleast MTV understands what’s hot in the streets, that’s what I meant to say, lol. Unlike alot of the people that comment on hip hop sites from day to day (no shots)

>I heard Waka Flocka…is quick to shoot to…

^that nigga is crazy son (pause) he got one song I fucking love, but I can’t find that shit, waka flocka flames goes dumb hard (pause)

196. el feces loco Says:

*daps all my EFIL4ZAGGHAN*

Damn this week went by fast..i love it.

Why Slaughterhouse aint on that list?

197. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 10:06 am

No bromance

—–

Ya niggaz have never seen me on Nah on a Friday, Saturday night.. Fuck that.. HHDX is poppin on those nights

198. Digital Scales Says:

Shout to Ethiopia’s film industry

199. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

I’m too old to be going out every weekend to get twisted.

That shit is played out.

200. G7 Says:

456 Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 10:05 am
    i thought you were in Ghana or something?

^yeah…and…

===
    how do you know Gucci is hot in the “streets”? they bump Gucci in the clubs over there in Ghana? This guys catalogue isn’t even big like that and he’s not even known worldwide. just wondering.

201. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Digital Scales Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 10:08 am

simplest logic is always the best.

202. Whatever Says:

This list is about to piss someone off. Ross and Kiss both have legitimate claims to a spot. As do Jay-Z, Eminem, Drake, and Kanye. I think they are going to leave off Ross and Yeezy. Thus, the list will be

1. Jay-Z 2. Drake 3. Eminem 4. Kiss 5. Wayne

I think they will probably leave Kanye off because he didn’t release a “hip-hop album” and Wayne is still all over the place with features. Ross can’t make the list because his baby mom’s is getting pimped out on the internet.

203. sean coonery Says:

Correction…ok….niggas spend their friday and saturday nights…talking to landlord, D_Block and Tribe..

Tribe is 14…they dont let that nigga in the clubs yet…so he got an excuse..

but the rest of you niggas…there is no excuse for that…you are a god damn shame…

Then you niggas cry and complain because you get no pussy….and you have no friends..

fucking anti-social prick faggots…

I heard a nigga on here say

“Socializing is overrated“

wow you can’t be serious

“Clubs/Longues/Bars is overrated. You can’t find good women or wifey material there“

SMFH….fucking herbs….then you wonder why your wife cheats on you…and your babymomma getting gangbanged by block niggas…

204. 456 Says:

^technically, no…but i see your overall point

205. Beezy Says:

i take my laptop to the club with me, so i can party and comment

206. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

^that nigga is crazy son (pause) he got one song I fucking love, but I can’t find that shit, waka flocka flames goes dumb hard^that nigga is crazy son (pause) he got one song I fucking love, but I can’t find that shit, waka flocka flames goes dumb hard
    ===============================
    O Let’s Do It

Shit goes hard…

“Locked my CEO up, now it’s back to coca…”

207. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 10:06 am

What does the ‘hottest mc in the game’ really mean anyway?

even more intriguing, whas nahkis definition of ‘HOT’?

208. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

@ PLug– NY, yep.

@ Beezy– Real? Yes, very real. But that’s cuz I’m not some gated community lookin’ ass guy rapping about shit I don’t do anymore. Conversely, I’m not some hood thug lookin’ ass guy rappin’ about having a million dollars and a BentleyMaybachMillennium Falcon. So yeah, kinda sorta, yeah.

~~~

# Harlem World Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 9:45 am

I’d tell Gucci to step his fuckin’ game up if he wanted to get on one of my songs. Ol’ hickory dickory doc, 2 ki’s and a glock buffoon.

209. Yessir Says:

Y’all forget about Buddens???? he got mad votes online.

I no Jay and drake will make it,, but wayne and ye didnt do too much other than features this year..

i think buddens, ross, jay, drake, and em could be it.. U neva know

210. Ghost Writer Says:

Digital Scales Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 10:08 am

I won’t lie, I be lurking but chilling with the wifey at the same time…..I never been a club cat….that shits for the single cats or people who wanna cheat….if any other reason I can buy liquor from the store and sit home bumping music

211. Van Sertima Says:

niggas on here know nothing about the ghetto…

you pay your taxes, you abide by the law, you go to work every morning…

fuck outta here…you niggas aint thugs…

C’mon sun, you know damn well its good people in the hood that go to work and pay their mortgage and taxes. Your statement is stereotypical and type suspect.

^link?

And whether you like Rawse or not, he should be up there.

Magnificent >

213. j3j Says:

gucci = busy bee

214. kedordu Says:

ROSS IS ONE OF THEM , KANYE ISNT

215. teddy Says:

1. drake
    2. jay-z
    3. eminem
    4. wayne
    5. kanye

216. ave Says:

how da fuk gucci even on dat list..and above fab for that matter

217. Tony Says:

Man FUK GUCCI JEEZY IZ FUCKIN FIRE REAL SHIT GUCCI DONT SPIT REAL SHIT MOTHERFUCKAS DONT WANNA LISTEN TO NIGGAZ TALK BOUT DEY JEWLZ ALL DA TIME. U NIGGAZ ONLY FUK WIT GUCCI CUZ HE DONE CAME UP JEEZY ALREADY DONE DID DAT.SO WERE THEY DO DAT AT.TELL GUCCI TURN DAT FUKIN ICE DOWN AND DATS REAL SHIT. AND SHOUTS OUT TO JEEZY NIGGA and im not a crip nor blood.IM ONLY 17 AND I FUCKIN KNOW WHO REAL AND WHO NOT IM MEAN GUCCI GOT HOT SHIT BUT JEEZY got real shit FUK U TALKIN BOUT

218. Tony Says:

Gucci Not Even #6 IF U ASK ME

219. Tony Says:

SWEAR TO GOD WHO HAD THE HOTTEST MOTHERFUKIN Cd LAST YEAR JEEZY THE MOTHER FUKIN RECESSION AND DA MIXTAPE TRAPPIN AINT DEAD NIGGA IDC HOW MUCH MUSIC HE DONE CAME OUT WIT IMA BUMP DAT FOR LIFE LIKE PAC N BIG I WILL TAKE MAX B OVA GUCCI

220. biggs Says:

#6 – 50 cent 1.5 millions views on youtube for flight 187.
    30.7 millions views total for all that he did this year. everytime he is mention on any site he gains the most of the comment….hate or love

#9 – Gucci man – who ever he is…well the guy that remix obessed video. hot proberly in some basement but not deserving of a #6 position…not in front of fabolous either..

rick ross…lol on this list at # 11.

221. luke the force Says:

Gucci is hot garbage. I cant believe this list is sposed to be legit. I feel stupider every time i accidentally listen to trash like Mane.

222. soleking78 Says:

ELGINDOTCOM Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:09 am

^ REAL FUCKIN TALK!!!!!!

Rzilla Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:12 am

^ REAL FUCKING TALK!!!!!

PlugIndustries Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:23 am

^ How the fuck does this clown figure gucci got a bigger following than 50. This clown ass punk must aint never heard of thisis50.com, 50 aint the nicest on the mic either but dude str8 shittin on gucci mtv is a fuckin joke with no respect 4 the culture fuck them and death 2 those who think gucci is in any top 10 list associated with the term MC.

sean coonery Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:44 am
    Gucci Mane is the realest nigga in the game…

He murdered the goons Jeezy sent at him..

and beat the murder wrap…

Yeah im snitching

^ gucci is murder alright murder to the muthafuckin ears. I’m live in metro Detroit and alot of niggas do bump that trash around here but most niggas bump that real shit. MTV and its pannel need to be shot execution style for this shit. Where is NAS, RAE, BLACKTHOUGHT, J.COLE, CORY GUNNZ, HELL RELL, FABOLOUS, JAY Z, EMINEM, JOE BUDDEN, SAIGON, ANDRE 3000. TIP, JADAKISS, even if you want to put officer ricky in there do that but anyone but gucci. Where is drake and wayne. And for the niggas that say gucci is better than jeezy may you die 2nite. Jeezy rep 4 niggas that really been in the street not the ones who fake like they in the street its a big fuckin difference. I know some of the MC’s i mentioned will and already are on the list but they should feel disrespected that mtv put them on the same list with a nigga thats str8 trash its a insult. While mtv is at it they should throw jim jones and soljah boy and juiceman and all the cast of wack rappers in there to. This is a fuckin discrace to what the dope ass niggas before us built!!!!!!

223. prelude81 Says:

1. Jay
    2. Em
    3. Drake
    4. Rick Ross
    5. Lupe Fiasco

224. Basty Says:

If Gucci Mane is #6, maybe soulja boy will be #5 … wtf !!!

225. Adam Says:

1. Jay
    2. Wayne
    3. Drake
    4. Kanye
    5. Em

226. BK....Then Them Says:

Truth be told gucci should be like #4

227. MTC HOTTEST MC LISTE SUCKS! Says:

This list is as big of a joke as those guys at MTV doing it…. GUCCI? He is not an MC, not even close….He can’t rap….WTF…Raekwon should be at least number 5 too….FUCK MTV and their hottest mc list…they suck at doing this…

228. White and on Nahright Says:

Rick Ross is #5

229. Nah Right » Video: Hottest MC In The Game, #5 Rick Ross Says:

[…] #6 Gucci Mane | #7 Young Jeezy | #8 Fabolous | #9 Curtis | #10 […]

230. DANTE ROSS » Blog Archive » RAP IS OUT OF CONTROL……. Says:

[…] http://nahright.com/2009/10/02/video-hottest-mc-in-the-game-6-gucci-mane/ […]

231. Nah Right » Video: Hottest MC In The Game: #4 Kanye West, #2 Drake, #2 Lil Wayne,#1 Jay-Z Says:

[…] #5 Rick Ross | #6 Gucci Mane | #7 Young Jeezy | #8 Fabolous | #9 Curtis | #10 […]