Video: Del The Funky Homosapien & Tame 1 – Flashback

Previously: Del The Funky Homosapien & Tame 1 Speak on Parallel Universes Album

25 Responses to “Video: Del The Funky Homosapien & Tame 1 – Flashback”

1. Rey Says:

NIPPLE!

so 90’s mc’s teaming up is the new shit huh, I aint mad survival of the fitest.

3. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Shyne Po!

4. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 12:44 pm
    so 90’s mc’s teaming up is the new shit huh, I aint mad survival of the fitest.

Yea, but in most cases these dudes are so far past their prime, it’s almost pointless. I guess they’re hoping enough nostalgia will kick in to at least get them some decent shows.

With that said, the Ed OG/Master Ace song that dropped was really dope.

5. Remixznflow Says:

isnt shyne comin home soon?

b-ease Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 12:44 pm
    cOLD Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 12:42 pm
    every one of us has some deep dark illness that would collaspe the world around us if our love ones found out. Not necessarilly cheating but other vile unspecified nastiness.

Word. Everyones got skeletons, fact.

^ *daps ease* Word. I had what I thought was a good friend, threaten to tell the wiz some shit from the past, over a disagreement. I couldnt sleep for a coupla days.

7. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Remixznflow Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 12:47 pm

isnt shyne comin home soon?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    4 days

Remixznflow Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 12:47 pm
    isnt shyne comin

^ ayooooooooooo.

9. G7 Says:

i like most of these 90’s cats, but their delusional if they think teaming up (naw) is gonna make any impact on today’s generation (c) Krs & Buck

that is the definition of a fuck boy, no matter what type of conflict niggas have, telling the niggas wifey dirt should never be an opiton, should’nt even be a thought.

11. Remixznflow Says:

# NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 12:48 pm

# Remixznflow Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 12:47 pm

isnt shyne comin home soon?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    4 days

man i pray i never have to see the inside of a prison cell..

12. Beezy Says:

fuck a chicago

^ maybe not the generation, but keep in mind people who grew up on hip hop are still growing and need a voice… My complaint is that, these older niggas still aint saying shit.

14. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

4 days

man i pray i never have to see the inside of a prison cell..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    indeed….getting stab up is the least of anyones worries in prison….

15. TheCo!!inB Says:

*daps cOLD*
    everything is everything. my daughter has been sick the past few days so I had to stay home with her yesterday. they got my baby on one of the nebulizer machines four times a day. it makes her jittery as hell. just want her to get well soon. what’s good your way?

man i pray i never have to see the inside of a prison cell..

^ spending the night in the local jail was enough for me. Disgusting. But there are some things that I will got to Prison for. Turn myself in and the whole shit.

17. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

*Nah Right’s it up*

*Post’s breaking news of Michael Jacksons death*

pfffffft

18. Beezy Says:

cOLD Says:

October 2nd, 2009 at 12:51 pm

^i think one of the chicks Letterman was poking was his live-in-girlfriend

19. Remixznflow Says:

and the current generation is?! you gotta understand its damn ear impossible to be on some forward progression shit in a large dosage.. niggas aint hearin that no matter HOW bad it gets…

20. Voltron Says:

# “The Party Killa” Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 12:04 pm

New York State Of Mind>Empire State Of Mind…. & It’s not even close either

CO

SIGN

21. Remixznflow Says:

*near> ear

22. mUte 1 Says:

Regardless of the impact, its nice to see real emcees bringing it back to what it was. If you cant listen to this track and reflect on what its presenting, ya probably too young to understand.

23. Remixznflow Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 2nd, 2009 at 12:54 pm

man i pray i never have to see the inside of a prison cell..

*daps*
    touch my family (and i mean my family.. like my military brothers too… ) and its goin down.. and i could care less.. but other than that.. i really would have to think it out.. jail aint no joke

24. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

I remember bein young and thinkin this nigga shyne was never gettin outta jail. now that its finally here, i can say peace to my childhood

25. Nah Right » Del The Funky Homosapien & Tame 1 - I’m A… Says: