Video: Oprah Hears “On To The Next One”

Spotted @ RR

168 Responses to “Video: Oprah Hears “On To The Next One””

1. rex hussla Says:

Real shit though…if you’re older than 22 and weigh more than 175 lbs and have six pack abs…there’s a 90% chance you’re gay.

2. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

HARPO!

3. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

@ J88– Late Registration sold 800k first week, so there’s that.. But you’re probably right.. People were/are just tired of the entire 50 experience. He was the recipient of the best timing in the history of recorded music. GRODT comes out a year earlier or a year later and the reception isn’t the same. Might still go triple plat in that climate, but 11m worldwide? Not happening.

Em took 2k1 off to work on the D-12 album and do the Up In Smoke tour, Dre was working with Snoop and Xzibit.. And Jay, Ja, NaS and Diddy ran NY in 2002.

In 2004, I don’t see him getting the same kinda shine, not in the middle of the Jay-Z retirement tour (if he still retired in this alternate universe) and with Kanye, Twista, Outkast, and Usher making noise.

Thoughts? Opinions?

4. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

rex hussla Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:22 pm

No NFL contract

5. rex hussla Says:

I heard most of Nah Right sheds tears watching Oprah and Extreme Home Makeovers…NO SHOTS

6. Big Homie Says:

Oprah rules

7. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

I bet Oprah got some good pussy.

8. Joe 88 Says:

rex hussla Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 3:20 pm
    LL Cool J’s “My Hand is Like a Sharks Fin” <<<<<<<<<<

*dead*

I always thought LL got at canibus, but I might be the only one that thinks he lost to kool moe dee *straight face* I remember the death blow video, straight ether

I just remember being a young lad and putting two and two together, I didn’t even know they was beefing until I seen that video, lol. If it wasn’t for Kool moe’s wack ass beats and dated ass flow, he would’ve been crowned the winner, cause his bars was hatd like kimbo punches, before last night of course, lol (n)

9. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 3:15 pm

@ cOLD– Word, halfpriced apps are the devil. I’d have actually been okay yesterday but them wings and loaded mashed are 1,300 calories in ONE sitting. Eff that. My effort’s sincere this time around so we’ll see what happens. Treadmill is a bitch, but my people are worried about me and I gotta respect that.

^ yo real talk, you should document the whole trial (no nore), but for your blog, it’ll be something good.

I might.. It’s not like people online don’t know I’m fat already. Who knows? Might inspire another fatty. Sheeit, maybe Bol will leave his house, see some daylight, get a better job, stop being such a worthless asshole, meet a girl guy, do gay Sean Coonery shit…

Bah, nevermind. No Homo.

10. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

Thoughts? Opinions?
    ======================================
    The game needed new blood and the music was undeniable. You gotta factor in him having Dre & Em on his side. That partnership and the fact 50 had the streets of NYC with his mixtapes, dude was gonna blow regardless.

But the timing was perfect, I give you that.

Cats were in need of some “aggressive content” and Curtis filled that void.

Plus, people wanted to see him crush Ja Rule. That’s another element that helped jhim succeed.

11. landLORD Says:

Joba Rules > Oprah Rules

12. rex hussla Says:

I saw some 9 year old white kid’s video on MTV this morning with an Usher co-sign. SMH

13. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

I think LL got Canibus in that battle.. I was just more impressed with The Ripper Strikes Back.

^ oh shit, once extreme make over made me tear

15. THE-XFACTA Says:

rex hussla Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:20 pm
    LL Cool J’s “My Hand is Like a Sharks Fin” <<<<<<<<<<

I think it was my hat is like a sharks fin…..

I might.. It’s not like people online don’t know I’m fat already. Who knows? Might inspire another fatty. Sheeit, maybe Bol will leave his house, see some daylight, job, stop being such a worthless asshole, meet a girl… Meet a guy, do gay Sean Coonery shit…

Bah, nevermind. No Homo.

^ lol, nah moreso, it would keep that pressure on you to sustain, cause if you quit or fall off its infront of the whole Nahglobe.

17. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

Extreme Home Makeovers be having me bawling like a baby, I can’t lie.

But I never watch Oprah. That bitch is too uppity for me.

18. rex hussla Says:

Poprah (Diddy’s Reality Show) > Oprah

19. &What?! Says:

I think it’s only suspect for a dude to have like a 6-pack an shit if he wears those tiny shorts, walks a tiny dog and wears a tight wife beater..

20. Premier Says:

Iceberg Slim must be mad now lol

21. KzA Says:

cOLD Says:

^ no sayin you gay, but this comments comes across mad suspect.

lol my bad…is it the workout partner comment? No homo.

SMFH at typing “my” and “partner” in any sentence on nah.

22. THE-XFACTA Says:

The worse LL songs ever:

Deep Blue Sea
    Phenomonnomonom
    I’m the Type of Guy

23. rex hussla Says:

I think it was my hat is like a sharks fin…..
    _____________________________________

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wasn’t that the movie where Samuel L gets ate up outta nowhere?

24. KzA Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a I’m A Jerk Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:24 pm
    I bet Oprah got some good pussy.

*vomits*

25. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

@ Amp– That’s what I mean tho’.. People were sick of the r’n’b rap at that point, the backlash was inevitable, but without Em and Dre’s cosign, G-Unit is Queens’ DipSet and does comparable numbers..

if Oprah ever decides to run for any political office, fogettaboutit

27. rex hussla Says:

Real men do bench press, curls, and skip the situps and leg exercises

SMFH at typing “my” and “partner” in any sentence on nah.

^ word.

29. Joe 88 Says:

SMFH at typing “my” and “partner” in any sentence on nah.

^nah, you can type “my” and ” partner” in any sentence, but when it’s refferingto another man, that’s when it becomes gay

no shots of course

30. THE-XFACTA Says:

KzA Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:27 pm
    cOLD Says:

^ no sayin you gay, but this comments comes across mad suspect.

lol my bad…is it the workout partner comment? No homo.

SMFH at typing “my” and “partner” in any sentence on nah.

—-

But isn’t that what you just did?

31. JDS aka JDSkellington Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 3:27 pm
    rex hussla Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:20 pm
    LL Cool J’s “My Hand is Like a Sharks Fin” <<<<<<<<<<

I think it was my hat is like a sharks fin…..

__

nah nah, i think it was “my head is like a sharks fin” cause he had that point/ridge at the top of his dome lol

anyone else ever been watching tv with your lady friend and fought back tears, or is that just me?

33. &What?! Says:

Deep Blue Sea

34. KzA Says:

rex hussla Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:29 pm
    Real men do bench press, curls leg exercises, and skip the situps and leg exercises curls.

*fixed

Ol giant upperbody wobblin around on toothpics lookin like a pirate ass….

35. rex hussla Says:

cOLD Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:30 pm
    ______________________________________________________

I just laugh at that type of shit…my girl will fuck around and tear up at commercials sometimes

^ this!, and a body builder at that, makes it even more suspect.

37. CheezyDoDo Says:

I think this song is prolly the worst on that album…

38. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

@ cOLD.. Ah man, true that. The Nahniverse would be all over me (none) for that. Okay, I’ll do it.

~~~

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 3:27 pm

The worse LL songs ever:

Deep Blue Sea
    Phenomonnomonom
    I’m the Type of Guy

Cosign. “Phenomenon”.. I didn’t like that one a’tall. Puffy was behind that (nh).. Also? Boyz II Men’s “Evolution” (the one with 4 seasons of loneliness) album had a gang of joints (still none) produced under Puffy’s reign.. Not the best looks for Puff’s legacy as both albums underwhelmed, especially after how well “Mr. Smith” and “II” did.

Ol giant upperbody wobblin around on toothpics lookin like a pirate ass….

^ *dead at the visual*

40. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

KzA Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:15 pm
    Yea im actually married, but nah i like to work out, sh!t i even follow body building…shouts out to Jay Cutler for winning Mr. Olympia last wkd..

My workout partner actually flew out for that shit…Hes a body builder and works for Universal Nutrition (Animal)….the amount of dedication it takes to be a body builder is fuckin disgusting

It is crazy to do, most people think its just roids, but have no idea of the dedication that goes in2 it, i always worked out, from playin football in high school and at uconn, but when i stopped i had to find another sport so just got in2 working out…

41. KzA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:29 pm
    SMFH at typing “my” and “partner” in any sentence on nah.

no shots of course

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:30 pm
    KzA Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:27 pm
    cOLD Says:

^ no sayin you gay, but this comments comes across mad suspect.

lol my bad…is it the workout partner comment? No homo.

SMFH at typing “my” and “partner” in any sentence on nah.

—-

But isn’t that what you just did?

____

yes..and there is no reason why I cant SMFH at myself.

*walks out of nah*
    *tries again tommorow*

42. Big Homie Says:

^ I shed a tear or two with a lady friend when we watched Mufasa die during the Lion King. I wonder what happen to her

43. Joe 88 Says:

>but without Em and Dre’s cosign, G-Unit is Queens’ DipSet and does comparable numbers..

^I got him moving atleast 3 mil w/o em or dre, but then he would’ve never had in the club, so it’s hard to say, but he was like a breath of fresh air at the time, had a huge street following, and had a hot street single out before getting signed “wanksta” he would’ve been bigger than dipset, and they was on the roc when there movement jumped off, 50 had the same buzz before getting signed, so him going to any albel that was big enough for his ego would’ve pushed him to atleast 3x plat

>But a year earlier or a year later and it’s not the same impact. I don’t like what happened in the wake of 50 Cent’s arrival on the scene, but he made the most of it.

^I can co-sign, but that’s the way the world works, if X would’ve came out in 96 instead of 98 he wouldn’t have moved half the units he did, or release 2 albums in the same year for that matter, so lets just thank these guys for coming at the right time (n) atleast there music then was hot, lol

FTR: 2009 had been 50 best year since 04′ as far as music goes

44. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Video: Oprah Hears “On To The Next One”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i cant stand this heffa….and its not even anti-hiphop movement she is apart of with Bill O’reily that Delores Tucker founded….Oprah’s whole steez seems fugazi to me….

45. Harlem World Says:

Buts BP3 in trash
    Puts Purple Haze on blast

46. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:30 pm

I almost did watching rudy and when ur boy got in that car accident on rmbr the titans and when denzel gets bet in glory, to this day that fcks me up

47. Pecklo Says:

50 had his run and that’s cool. his run ended. let that happen. it’s happened to other rappers (see any one hit or one album wonder). the massacre did numbers, but the quality was not there. let him ride off into the sunset with his paper and stop making crappy music to pollute my ears.

48. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ Kza

49. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:33 pm

i had tears in my eyes when i saw Opt.prime transform 4the first time in the Transformers movie (new), but i cried when that nigga died in the movie (cartoon) back in the day, like 86, 87 maybe?

Opt.prime was the 1st toy i wanted as a kid, wish i has that bitch now, they sell 4 a grip.

50. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

# CheezyDoDo Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 3:31 pm

I think this song is prolly the worst on that album…

Reluctant cosign. I’d have left that one, or redone the concept with Mr. Justin Smith. When he did that song on the 9/11 tribute concert it took a lot of air outta the bldg.

~~~

LL Cool J looks like a Ninja Turtle. His head (nh) is scary big. Him and Jadakiss could easily be Donatello and Michelangelo philosophizing waiting for the pizza man. “Wiseman say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza!”

51. THE-XFACTA Says:

KzA Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:32 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:29 pm
    SMFH at typing “my” and “partner” in any sentence on nah.

no shots of course

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:30 pm
    KzA Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:27 pm
    cOLD Says:

^ no sayin you gay, but this comments comes across mad suspect.

lol my bad…is it the workout partner comment? No homo.

SMFH at typing “my” and “partner” in any sentence on nah.

—-

But isn’t that what you just did?

____

yes..and there is no reason why I cant SMFH at myself.

——

Isn’t that masterbating???

AYO!!!!

52. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

I blame 50’s backslide on Dre. If Dre wasn’t such a fag & he executive produced the last two Curtis albums, cats would be singing a different tune.

53. KzA Says:

Ice had to bump that shit up again too and give it the only legit reply after that Ayo Assault.

SMFH

54. rex hussla Says:

LL, Jeezy, Jadakiss, Bol…the new Ninja Turtles

55. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a I’m A Jerk Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 3:24 pm

I bet Oprah got some good pussy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cuz it hasn’t had a good beating in decades

56. THE-XFACTA Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:36 pm

—–

Yo the cartoon movie was the shit.. That nigga Galvatron was the fucking man…. They need to bring that shit back!

57. Pecklo Says:

the only two 50 songs that have had any heat since 04 are the michael jackson freestyle on forever king and the second verse of “i get money.” he has just been awful. he’s like penny hardaway. dope at one point…even had fresh kicks, but he just fell off. no shots. just the way it is.

58. Duro Says:

mad homophobes in the comment section. all yall some closet homos

59. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:39 pm
    COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:36 pm

—–

speakin of that movie & 50cent, what happend to Hot Rod? (the rappa)

60. Bill Hu$tle Says:

I dont understand how people run on treadmills. That shit is beyond boring. Tried doin that shit to rehab my achillies, i said fuck that. I get my cardio on the hoop court and hoop court only.

61. THE-XFACTA Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:40 pm
    THE-XFACTA Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:39 pm
    COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:36 pm

—–

speakin of that movie & 50cent, what happend to Hot Rod? (the rappa)

—–

That nigga lost the Matrix

and AYo for saying that rappas name

62. &What?! Says:

Tell a friend it’s that symbol again, that w, coming throughhhh.

63. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

@ EG88– I don’t know if you’re kidding or not. So I’m not gonna cosign. But um.. Cosign.

~~~

@ J88– True..

64. SayyyWorddd Says:

*dead*

Wow, how did you do that! For real Oprah?!

*major dead* @ the chick in the orange boppin’ and repeating bits of the lyrics

Nas stay losing

66. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Rey aka NahRight’s Corey Feldman Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:41 pm

what? the transformer shit? im dead ass serious.
    i cracked my cuz in the head w/ a hammer cuz that nigga took & hid my Opt.prime toy back in the day. Tru Story. i got my ass beat, but that nigga gave me my toy back.

67. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:30 pm

Also on independance day when the white dude was talking to his kids b4 he killed his self and saved the world

68. Joe 88 Says:

^Co-sign, it’s like riding a excersize bike, shit is hella boring, and speaking on hooping, I hit the court last week in about a year, boy the kid still got that jumper, and we was balling on double rims (n), shot was water, I lost like two steps, but I can still burn a nigga from downtown (n) I know if I hoop atleast 3 to 4 times a week, i’d loss hella weight, word to the summer of 99′ when I was 15 and thin like lays chips, lol

69. THE-XFACTA Says:

LF: Shout out MSNBC’s Tamron Hall.. She has to be the hottest chick on TV news!!!

70. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# eskay Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 3:43 pm

Nas stay losing
    ^^^^^^^^^^

71. Joe 88 Says:

@eskay

Why haven’t you posted that gudda gudda mixtape? This shit is fire, he’s the best nigga in young money by far. (n) Way nicer that drake-ula

lol @ this nigga sampling “I will always love you” for one of his songs on his mixtape

72. JDS aka JDSkellington Says:

eskay Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 3:43 pm
    Nas stay losing

really? whats the word for today Rumpelstiltskin?

73. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

Hot Rod’s Turn Off The Lights Ft. 50 & Work It Out ft. Banks >>>

74. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

LOL @ EG88– I can dig it. Transformers (both flicks) get to me.

~~~~

# rex hussla Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 3:38 pm

LL, Jeezy, Jadakiss, Bol…the new Ninja Turtles

ADM.. Yep, that’s it. With YN as Splinter and MF Doom as Shredder.

75. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

@eskay

======================================
    Toldja so.

Y’all gonna learn that 9 times outta 10, Amp is right on the money.

>>where does that phrase originate from?…after “Ether” and “Last Real Nigga”…who could say such dumb shit….Nas Stay Losing phrase is only valid now after the Kelis and OB4CL2 and BP3 no shows

please, I could write a book on Nas losses.

here are just a couple off the dome:

1. getting shut down at Summer Jam for trying to lynch Jay in effigy
    2. getting hit in the head with a flower pot by nore
    3. getting murked by his bodyguard on OOchie Wally.

I might actually write that book…

man and I’ll tell ya, it’ll be a best seller… (c) GOAT

77. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:47 pm

u must dont count the Latin News Broads

wtf is a gudda gudda.

79. el feces loco Says:

Gayle could get it..that shit look spread sittin on that chair.

80. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

man and I’ll tell ya, it’ll be a best seller… (c) GOAT

–I dont remember Biggie saying that

81. JDS aka JDSkellington Says:

3. getting murked by his bodyguard on OOchie Wally.

why do people care about this fact when Oochie Wally was such a wack song anyways? lol

i’ll never understand

82. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

1. getting shut down at Summer Jam for trying to lynch Jay in effigy
    ============================================
    But then he went on to be the one MC to totally shit on Angie, Flex & Hot97. Classic

2. getting hit in the head with a flower pot by nore
    ====================================

3. getting murked by his bodyguard on OOchie Wally.
    ======================================
    So because Jay-Z said it, it’s true?

eskay lost for making this list, thinking he was being clever.

Nah b. Try again.

83. Joe 88 Says:

@Amp

I always was a fan of gudda gudda, since his name was J Gudda and he was with wayne when he was making those sqad up mixtapes, dude has a deadly flow, and clever wordplay, he’s been killing shit since 01′ It’s fucked up I would’ve never known that he had a mixtape out if I didn’t go to that wayne post in nah lite, eskay get on ya job!

84. Brooklyn Strong Says:

speakin of that movie & 50cent, what happend to Hot Rod?
    ========================================
    A to the Yo

85. Charles Oakley Says:

ADM.. Yep, that’s it. With YN as Splinter
    *dead*

4. leaving Jungle in QB
    5. the entire Carmen situation
    6. Street’s Disciple

87. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

I thought ya’ll was nasty for wanting to pipe gayle but damn she looks hella good in this, especially when she bops

88. james dean Says:

yo the Samuel L. Jackson death in Deep Blue Sea was the most unexpected thing i’ve ever seen in a movie…that ranks up there with Dicaprio getting his head blown off in the Departed…
    I mean SamUEL L. JACKSON dying in the MIDDLE of the movie??!?!? lolol

89. Joe 88 Says:

No problems, I been a beast since sqad 1 (c) Gudda Gudda

90. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

I had that Guddaville joint for a week now. I thought he was nice from the Sqad Up days.

91. Brooklyn Strong Says:

3. getting murked by his bodyguard on OOchie Wally.
    ======================================
    What ever happened to those Brave Heart dudes? Nobody seems to know.

7. not one successful weed carrier
    8. Quan
    9. not one successful business venture

^ I know that last one has nothing to do with the music, but I”m just listing losses.

93. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

6. Street’s Disciple
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Street’s Disciple was flames!!you gone mad doggie?

94. el feces loco Says:

Oprah might be Jay’z mom…Gloria prolly just her surrogate.

Has anyone ever seen Gloria Carter? Is that his mom’s name? I don’t even know?

95. Joe 88 Says:

Still smh @ lil wayne bringing gudda gudda to sqad up because he liked his look, WTF.

96. Pecklo Says:

hov=mj. continuous wins, championships, multiple retirements and impressive comebacks. business savvy for days

nas= good career. just too many losses

>>So throwing dandelions out a window at a nigga is gangsta? Exactly whet I’d expect dfrom eskay.

^typical pathetic Nas stan response: make shit up to mask the facts.

FACT: Nore cracked your man in the head with a flower pot in front of Kelis.

there’s not a nigga in the world who thinks Nas is more of a G than N-O.

98. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

eskay Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:55 pm
    4. leaving Jungle in QB
    5. the entire Carmen situation
    6. Street’s Disciple

7. signing to Jay-z and cashing checks that jay name is on as president
    8. Re writing his rhymes after hearing Nores rhymes
    9. Wearing a pink suit
    10. Admitting the only thing he ever did was Look out his project windows and make a song about it

99. landLORD Says:

6. Street’s Disciple

———–

wrong… streets disciple is better than at least HALF JayZs lps…

100. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

4. leaving Jungle in QB
    =====================
    Only so much you can do for niggas. He gave the nigga record deal & he can barely rap. Plus, you do not know this for a fact. You’re speculating.

5. the entire Carmen situation
    =======================
    Niggas make bad decisions when it comes to bitches. What happened to your 1st Baby Moms, eskay?

6. Street’s Disciple
    ==============================
    Underrated but still better then The Blueprint 2. Nas been making grown man music. Jay is trying to catch up.

101. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

landLORD Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 4:01 pm
    6. Street’s Disciple

———–

wrong… streets disciple is better than at least HALF JayZs lps

On the real thats his worse album…

102. james dean Says:

true that eskay….this nigga nas hopped into the shoe game in 2007!!!!

FACT: Amp don’t want it with Es, nooooooooo

104. el feces loco Says:

Oprah titties look supple here.

105. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

el feces loco Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:59 pm
    Oprah might be Jay’z mom…Gloria prolly just her surrogate.

Has anyone ever seen Gloria Carter? Is that his mom’s name? I don’t even know?

shit, if i was worth 400+ on paper, niggas would not know my dogs name, nothin. shit, niggas be sittin up in ur crib if u come thru in a new whip, let alone be fuckin w/ some real paper.

106. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

7. not one successful weed carrier
    ==========================
    AZ had a run but Nas cares about Nas.
    Jay-Z acts like he gives a fuck, but he doesn’t. Word to Young Chris signing to Interscope

107. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

el feces loco Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:59 pm
    Oprah might be Jay’z mom…Gloria prolly just her surrogate.

Has anyone ever seen Gloria Carter? Is that his mom’s name? I don’t even know?

I knew a chick that got a 5k scholarship from the carter foundation and Jay mom was at the presentation, she look like a dark skin hov with dreads

108. Joe 88 Says:

Has anyone ever seen Gloria Carter?

^lol, she was in the Jay movie about the black album, damn, I forgot the name of the movie, lol. Jay laid a few verses on that movie that I still want but I know they was left on the cutting floor, the verse that never got released over “dirt off your shoulders”

And niggas know how I do, I can spit that outkast fast, or that houston screwed

And the joint he did over at rick rubin studio over that crazy beat

109. Harlem World Says:

Remember when nas turned down that pepsi deal? Its not as if pepsi were selling coke to kids or whatever.

110. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

wrong… streets disciple is better than at least HALF JayZs lps

On the real thats his worse album…
    ==========================
    Nastradamus says different.

Street’s Disciple is a horrible album. I mean seriously, straight up garbage.

disc 2 of BP2 > SD and I Am

112. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

7. signing to Jay-z and cashing checks that jay name is on as president
    8. Re writing his rhymes after hearing Nores rhymes
    9. Wearing a pink suit

–Wow this is a reach on all levels.

113. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Word to Def Jam having in the contract, Jay can not sign anyone from roc a fella to roc nation

114. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

# james dean Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 4:02 pm

true that eskay….this nigga nas hopped into the shoe game in 2007!!!!
    ========================================
    Stop it, you fucking slob.

115. Brooklyn Strong Says:

#10 -15 Picked one of the ugliest R&B chicks out to wife

116. landLORD Says:

tribe Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:56 pm

—————-

Homie, you blind anyway… you just like her cause she wear prescription eyeglasses…

117. el feces loco Says:

9. Wearing a pink suit

—-
    you just had to get dis nig started, smh… lol

119. james dean Says:

# james dean Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 4:02 pm

true that eskay….this nigga nas hopped into the shoe game in 2007!!!!
    ========================================
    Stop it, you fucking slob.

^^^^^^

mmmhmmm well he did….FILA sir………FILA…………..F…..I….L…….A

120. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

I didn’t know fat people can reach so far.

Applaud eskay.

121. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I actually like Nas though, I dont expect that mch business sense from dude, i mean he did drop out in the 8th grade

122. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Oprah and Gail could get the Love Muscle if they left some stacks on the dresser. Real Talk

123. el feces loco Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 4:04 pm

^^I’m sure Tru Life and Lady Sovereign are bummed out about that move.

124. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

–lol but i know YOURE not critiquing my eye for the ladies land.

125. landLORD Says:

HHID is CLEARLY NaS worse lp…

niggas is trippin about “Streets Disciple”… joint is top3 NaS lp… period …

but…

BP2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Street’s Disciple

126. Joe 88 Says:

Harlem World Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 4:04 pm

^I thought it was hennessy? And they ended up giving the deal to dre, remember the commercial when he was on the bus making beats?

127. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

=============================
    Chris ain’t been on Roc-a-Fella in years.

And Nas signed to Def Jam, not Jay-Z.

Stop it Stanley.

>>Jay-Z acts like he gives a fuck, but he doesn’t.

AZ never carried for Nas, he was always his own MC.

Successful or respected Jay weed carriers:

Bleek (He went gold. at the very least he’s more successful than anybody Nas ever put on).
    Beanie
    Freeway
    Kanye
    Young Chris

129. Harlem World Says:

^^I’m sure Tru Life and Lady Sovereign are bummed out about that move.

Tru Life got paid $300000 to not make an album with rocafella. I doubt he gives a shit.

130. Brooklyn Strong Says:

I wonder if nas rocks those Filas that look like knock off pradas?

131. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I just hope lil homie gets back with kelis, bcause we all know there is no way he can pay that support for the next 18 years, i mean his last 3 albums have not went plat..And nas deserves better than that

132. Joe 88 Says:

Brooklyn Strong Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 4:09 pm
    I wonder if nas rocks those Filas that look like knock off pradas?

^lol, we know hurricane chris does, when I seen that shit I almost fell out of chair, lol

133. landLORD Says:

JayZ mother is not as ugly as one would think…

she look like a cuter Whoopi Goldberg

tinyurl.com/yenfav2

134. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

AZ never carried for Nas, he was always his own MC.
    ==================================

How many of them still fuck with Jay like that?

Bleek ain’t even on Roc Nation.

FOH.

And for the record, Dame signed all them niggas, except Bleek.

Hov signed Tru-Life, Aztec & Uncle Murder.

Some judge of talent.

135. Pecklo Says:

memphis bleek’s shampoo commercial > street’s disciple

136. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Amp = Dame Dash
    with all the Hov hate Cam stanning and even Nas supporting.
    What up Dame when you gonna make another Hov

11. Fila sneaker deal
    12. 310 Motoring sneaker deal

138. james dean Says:

Brooklyn Strong Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 4:09 pm
    I wonder if nas rocks those Filas that look like knock off pradas?

Damn man…just last month i saw a guy wearing something that looked like pradas..then his leg shifted and i saw the FILA insignia…….fun times

139. Harlem World Says:

roffle @ bleek loreal. I wonder how much he got paid for that?

140. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

================================
    But how’d the fuck he get signed? That’s the question.

141. Joe 88 Says:

landLORD Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 4:10 pm
    JayZ mother is not as ugly as one would think…

she look like a cuter Whoopi Goldberg

^C’mon son……Whoopi Goldberg looks like a retarded camel with a shorter face son. I can’t ride with you on this one land (n)

FTR: After watching frankie & Neffe, I came to the conclusion

Elite > Neffe

By far, i’d hit that chubby ass real proper like, lol

142. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Artist Jay have brought out in the last 5 years

Rhianna
    Rick Ross
    Fabolous (jay traded musiq sould child for him)
    neyo
    the dream
    signed Nas to def jam
    J cole
    exec. produced all Kanyes albums
    Jeezy…..

You cant name anyone is an execut. that has had this record…I dont want a funnly come back, just name one execut. who has done better just one

143. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Nas music videos > JayZ music videos

144. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Artist Jay have brought out in the last 5 years

Rhianna
    Rick Ross
    Fabolous (jay traded musiq sould child for him)
    neyo
    the dream
    signed Nas to def jam
    J cole
    exec. produced all Kanyes albums
    Jeezy…..

Almost 4got about Lupe also

145. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

# Brooklyn Strong Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 4:11 pm

Amp = Dame Dash
    with all the Hov hate Cam stanning and even Nas supporting.
    What up Dame when you gonna make another Hov
    ========================================
    When you take your mask off, shook nigga.

146. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 4:10 pm
    Brooklyn Strong Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 4:09 pm
    I wonder if nas rocks those Filas that look like knock off pradas?

==================================
    I started to cop them for my 11yr old they had them at eastbay for 39. but i changed my mind

147. james dean Says:

what was the last nas video??

148. Slow Ur Roll, Know Ur Roll Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 3:52 pm
    man and I’ll tell ya, it’ll be a best seller… (c) GOAT

–I dont remember Biggie saying that

Hov

149. rex hussla Says:

eskay Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 4:11 pm
    11. Fila sneaker deal
    12. 310 Motoring sneaker deal
    ___________________________

Those were fire…I still have a pair of each on ice

>>He was a weed carrier, let’s not get it twisted. He got his deal on the strength of Nas & Life’s A Bitch.

he got his deal on the strength of that verse, so that makes him a weed carrier? fuck outta here, go look up weed carrier.

and who’s on Roc nation right now is completly irrelevant. what is relevant is that you wouldn’t know NONE of them niggas names without Hov, period.

smh @ niggas who expect Jay to hold niggas hands throughout their whole careers.

151. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

Jay was barely involved in most of those albums listed. An exec producer credit is kinda bullshit. That’s why you’ll see 3-4 exec’s listed.

Niggas act like he produced those albums lol.

I tell you what, he was hands on with Bleek’s last album & Young Gunz Brother From Another…both shit bricked.

152. Brooklyn Strong Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a I’m A Jerk Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 4:13 pm
    # Brooklyn Strong Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 4:11 pm

Amp = Dame Dash
    with all the Hov hate Cam stanning and even Nas supporting.
    What up Dame when you gonna make another Hov
    ========================================
    When you take your mask off, shook nigga.
    ===================================
    Amp just hates on everybody that has legs. it’s not my fault you live in a wheelchair Amp and you got a right to be mad. it’s cool. Tell that home attendant to change your diaper

lmao @ the suspension of logic that has to happen in your mind for you to actually believe that Nas isn’t a loser. I mean, get a grip on yourself.

154. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

===================================
    And you expect the same thing from Nas you fucking hypocrite.

155. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 4:11 pm
    11. Fila sneaker deal
    12. 310 Motoring sneaker deal

GodDAmn!!!!! Eskay is killing Nasir Lamont Jones, but with all facts.. Applaud this man!

>>what was the last nas video??

exactly

8. Re writing his rhymes after hearing Nores rhymes
    9. Wearing a pink suit

—-
    you just had to get dis nig started, smh… lol

^^^^^^
    11. Nashawn
    But the biggest most stupidest thing that Nas did:
    Drumroll Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not Sign Everybody Most Love To Hate Artist Curtis “50 Cent”Jackson

158. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

and who’s on Roc nation right now is completly irrelevant
    ======================================
    No it isn’t.

I bet they fuck up J. Cole’s career too.

159. james dean Says:

Their isn’t a doubt that Jay has a lot of this newer generation under him though…J.Cole on Roc Nation……Wale managed by Roc Nation………Drake’s mentor………….etc…..

160. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

# eskay Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 4:18 pm

>>what was the last nas video??

exactly
    =====================
    Like that means anything?

Niggas is reaching crazy lol.

This fat nigga’s love/hate for niggas he never met is comedic.

Ghey too.

>>And you expect the same thing from Nas you fucking hypocrite.

the only thing I expect from Nas is 2 or 3 good songs on each album and a loss every 2 months or so.

but if you wanna get into it, that nigga hasn’t put not ONE legitimately nice MC on in the game. which brings me to #’s 13 & 14:

13. Ill Will Records
    14. The Jones Experience

>>Like that means anything?

it means he should never ever ever be brought up in GOAT conversations if niggas can’t even remember his last fucking video.

say word to your dirty dead mother i’m lying.

*plays frisbee with SD disc 1*

163. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Nas has influenced every single rapper since ’94…who da fuck does he need to “put on”….when his Style/DNA is in everyones music…from Jay himself…Lupe,Clipse,Jay Elec,Elzhi, all salute this nigga…whats the last Jay Z salute song…dont worry i’ll wait

^ since when wasn’t AZ nice?

I overstand how some might not recognize Nas as the GOAT. It comes from a disconnect to the culture. No way a nigga can ride for a Pac Div, or the Cool Kids, and overstand Nas and what he brings to the game.

no shots but I get it.

166. Jay Robinson Says:

“I bake the cake get two of them for one/
    Then I move the weight like I’m Oprah, son”

167. FRN Says:

it’s time to stop comparing Nas to Jay on a business level or on a talent judgement level. No, Nas was never the President of Def Jam but does that make his RAP career wacker? Is it his fault that the Bravehearts as a crew were not as nice as State Prop?

168. james dean Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 4:27 pm
    Nas has influenced every single rapper since ‘94…who da fuck does he need to “put on”….when his Style/DNA is in everyones music…from Jay himself…Lupe,Clipse,Jay Elec,Elzhi, all salute this nigga…whats the last Jay Z salute song…dont worry i’ll wait

“I never cried when Pac died….But i probably will when Hov does….and if my tears hold value then i will drop one for every single thing he showed us” just a line but still……. salute that fellow