Video: Jay-Z in Harlem Shooting “Empire State Of Mind”

69 Responses to “Video: Jay-Z in Harlem Shooting “Empire State Of Mind””

1. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Jigga!

2. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

JUEPA! (c) landLORD

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

my nigga

4. Leekss Says:

fupa

5. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

JimJones FAIL.

6. k1ng Says:

who gay z?

7. nation Says:

“i’m with Jay-Z right now”

roffle

8. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

Is this really worth a post?

Video’s gonna be epic though.

9. G7 Says:

*anticipates trailors 1,2,3,4,-10*

10. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Props to Iceberg

11. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:02 pm
    holy shit G7
    cosign the dumplins

^first time i’ve been a football fan all season.

12. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

JimJones FAIL.
    ============
    How?

Stop it.

13. Mag Says:

Where’s cam?

Going half with some high school niggas somewhere?

14. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 2:03 pm

JimJones FAIL.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Jigga! isnt brazen enough to shoot his video on 125th & Lennox

15. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps Facta, G, Rey, nate*

16. THE-XFACTA Says:

Mag Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:06 pm
    Where’s cam?

Going half with some high school niggas somewhere?

I still don’t understand all the love for Cam on Nah.. That nigga is a trash rapper.. I mean ya gotta be kidding me getting all excited for that nigga to drop that fucking trash fucking album earlier this year.. GTFOH…

17. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

50 talk that money sh!t but in reality he would love to get the artist respect that nas, m&m and jayz gets and whats sad is i think he tries really hard to be accepted but he is just really a cornball (rings on the middle finger) like when he ran out to T.I set with jay and kanye and t.i and didddy, he just didnt belong…and i like 50, just reminds me of the guy in high school that tries his best to get along with everyone but cant so just goes around always tryin to fight someone or been annoying and just horse playing when everyone else is just laid back, i guess all this comes from when his na na made him move into the basement when he was growing up…see get rich or die tryin the movie

18. G7 Says:

*daps Cocca*

19. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps Craze 88*

*Jersey asbestos dust fills the room*

20. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:07 pm
    # COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 2:03 pm

JimJones FAIL.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Jigga! isnt brazen enough to shoot his video on 125th & Lennox

i remember bein drink as a teen throwin bottles @ niggas up & down Lennox… fuckin cops chased me for 3-4 blocks

21. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

========================================
    Fuck you homie.

22. G7 Says:

this vid is gonna be ill for sure!

23. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:08 pm
    Mag Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:06 pm
    Where’s cam?

Going half with some high school niggas somewhere?

^^^^^

And when I rap it ain’t no punchlines
    I be on the highway dirty, crunch time
    No timeouts homeboy, just one time
    If they find that stashbox, just one time
    Shit, they’ll put the dogs in the trunk
    Side of the road, holdin’ you up, cold as a fuck
    They want that button, lunge it and push it
    Soon as they lunge it and push it, I run in the bushes

That’s how I play mine, jump over the grapevine
    Take my chances, one on one with the K9
    Stealin’ a clip, for anyone squealin’ they lips
    Fuck y’all if y’all ain’t feelin’ the dips

24. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

# COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 2:08 pm

*daps Facta, G, Rey, nate*

What up Loco Double Ocho?

25. Mag Says:

2pac wore rings in his middle finger… plus he gave birth to that fat nigga!

But only 2pac could get away with a leather vest

26. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Niggas stay shootin videos in Harlem, like when Nas did the video when Jones was on that Koofee smacker shit, nothin came from it.

27. THE-XFACTA Says:

Dipset=A crew of overrated nobodys.. and one exceptionally ugly motherfucker

28. Deen Says:

I just watched that shit on mute and starting laughing in class. Those hand gestures are ridiculous. Don’t even mention the hoodie + pose…

29. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ….good times…. NYPD cops fell off….they’ve gotten soft over the years

30. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Rey aka NahRight’s Corey Feldman Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:11 pm
    # COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 2:08 pm

*daps Facta, G, Rey, nate*

What up Loco Double Ocho?

aint shit, ready to break out the Coyotes on a bitch, its starting to get cold.

this vid is gonna be ill for sure!

^ the only thing that would make this video ill, is cameos by your favorite NY rappers. Other than that it’ll be just another Jay video, where he’s unusually cool with limited movements.

32. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Jayz bodyguard goin write a book about Jay

33. Blitz Says:

145th & Broadway stand up!!!!

34. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

=====================================
    Only broke niggas stay on the ave waiting to start some shit.

Who gives a fuck about a video shoot?

Alot dumb niggas online today.

35. Mag Says:

# COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 2:12 pm

this was shot on a school day, middle of the day. camel probably had nypd on building tops.

36. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 2:12 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Made You Look video was shot in each Borough except for SI….GKay Slay made a cameo maybe it was shot in Spanish Harlem…dont know if that even counts as Harlem

I be spiked out

^ this means what exactly, the way he’s sitting?

38. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:13 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ….good times…. NYPD cops fell off….they’ve gotten soft over the years

yea, they lazy now, they wanna shoot niggas in the back.
    i remember 1 time i was on the BMX w/ a snubnose, fuckin cop whips up on a group of us, i was shook to death, no time to run, all he did was flash a pic, ask did we know some kid & he bounced… he aint really want shit, Profile’n niggas… Cocksucka.

39. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:16 pm
    I be spiked out

^ this means what exactly, the way he’s sitting?

Huh??

40. landLORD Says:

XFACTA says

————–

yo… STFU b…

* “i know he 40 years old… i dont respect my elders” *

41. Beave Says:

Jay-Z the shit but homie got balls being in Harlem all out in the open like that. I mean, Harlem is Cam’s territory and there history isn’t all that positive. Right after the video ended they probably left.

42. AmpGeez a.k.a I'm A Jerk Says:

Niggas be frontin’.

43. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:14 pm
    this vid is gonna be ill for sure!

^i didn’t think about that. good point. nh.

Huh??

WHAT DOES I BE SPIKED OUT MEAN right before he says I can trip a referee?

45. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

# COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Rey aka NahRight’s Corey Feldman Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:11 pm
    # COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 2:08 pm

*daps Facta, G, Rey, nate*

What up Loco Double Ocho?

aint shit, ready to break out the Coyotes on a bitch, its starting to get cold.

Wow. I’d sound retarded saying that same sentence. *kicks rocks* (nh)

46. BARPAN Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:07 pm
    # COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 2:03 pm

JimJones FAIL.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Jigga! isnt brazen enough to shoot his video on 125th & Lennox

^^^^^

lol…jim jones area is 115 n lennox… used to get my hair cut over there max b used to be out there all the time eatin from the burger cart…chillin blastin his own music from his whip…#freemaxb

47. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:16 pm
    I be spiked out

^ this means what

Meaning his so close he can trip a ref, like when police throw spikes to stop a car and also it means spiked out, meaning spike lee always has floor seats…so im spiked out meaning i have floor seats

oh I think I get it Iceberg, he talking about spike lee, like I’m sittin right next to spike lee

49. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:16 pm
    I be spiked out

^ this means what exactly, the way he’s sitting?

====
    as in Spike Lee….courtside seats

^ think it had double meaning… but not spikes like police car spikes, but spike with his legs on the court.

51. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

@ cOLD– Spike Lee is famous/notorious for sitting front row, courtside at Madison Square Garden–he could trip a ref if he wanted to–literally.

52. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:19 pm
    cOLD Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 2:16 pm
    I be spiked out

^ this means what

its a double entendre

^ I got it Rey thanks.

54. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

***SMH…_____>>>>>>>>>>>reminiscing on niggas you don’t know, doing random shit

55. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 2:22 pm

^ I got it Rey thanks.

See, the seats at a basketball game are real close to the court, and Spike Lee–he’s a director of movies–has a lot of money and can afford them. So, what I think Jay’s saying is that…

56. Carlito149 Says:

niggaz is ridin hova dick I C. Niggaz aint scared of no jimmy and cam. He’s on 145th & Bway is dis clip, my hood. Where all my dominicans r at. OG juan from out there, so he obviously got da hood pass. Jimmy aint fuckin wit niggaz swinging machetes and guns.

57. LooseNeck.com » Blog Archive » Jay-Z in Harlem Shooting ‘Empire State of Mind’ Video Says:

[…] NahRight) Related Posts:Jay-Z ‘Empire State of Mind’ Live on Jonathan RossJay-Z on Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg […]

58. Slow Ur Roll, Know Ur Roll Says:

No1 from dipset be in Harlem B

59. TH Says:

LOL @ dude’s saying Harlem is Cam’s “territory”.

Seriously don’t understand the mega # of posts for every single song (mixtape trash or album junk) that Camron puts out, by Nahright and Missinfo???????? I mean every 2 years “Cam’s Back”

60. james dean Says:

eh all im saying is…the way Jim Jones talks sometimes…you would think this guy Jay would need some serious Bushido Brown protection if he even steps one FOOT in Harlem..no matter where it is…

“Get AWAY FOR HOV!!”

61. james dean Says:

^^^^^ from*

62. BK...Then Them Says:

Come Home With Me, Diplomatic Immunity, Purple Haze and countless mixtape appearances 02-06 were artistic achievements…stop that

63. BK...Then Them Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 2:12 pm

Nobody lives on 25th ms. No shots

64. » Blog Archive » Jay-Z- “Empire State Of Mind” (Behind The Scenes) Says:

[…] via NahRight image via […]

65. Killakate Says:

Jay Z shooting another boring video in a place he never goes to…shocking

66. What’s Going On – 10/1 | Hip Hop At Lunch Says:

[…] Damn, I wish I was walking through Harlem that day! In other news, who thinks Lil Mama will show up for the end of the video? –> More on NahRight.com […]

67. Jewtino Says:

Mayor Shawn Carter, that’s the next step, and if his Freemason buddies got their way, it woulda been already happen, that And the New York/Brooklyn Nets.

68. YBE Says:

^^^ shut up jew…. we dont like your kind over here

69. Empire State of Mind Video with Jay-Z and Alicia Keys Says:

[…] Keys for Empire State of Mind is finally here. The initial buzz began when the video crew began shooting in Harlem on 145th and Broadway weeks ago. There were celebrity sightings and some of our Twitter followers […]