Video: Curren$y – Jet Files Webisode #3: On My Way

Big Chop comes correct demonstrating the strength of an End of the Block Productions soundscape for Spitta’s flow as Curren$y delivers in his unique cadence on “On My Way”. Be on the look out this Friday for the last briefing of the Jet Files with File#4: Dossier. It will be the final webisode of the Jet Files vlog series before releasing the bonus webisode on Monday prior to the actual “Jet Files” digital only album dropping exclusively@ www.AmalgamDigital.com on 10-6-2009. You won’t want to miss the bonus edition where Curren$y will finally unveil the last leaked file, a bonus track taken from the project. The top secret bonus file has been the most guarded as it is the blueprint for a new anthem that will undoubtedly sweep the streets and the internet.

Previously: Curren$y – Jet Files Webisode #2: The Seventies

11 Responses to “Video: Curren$y – Jet Files Webisode #3: On My Way”

1. G7 Says:

Troyvul Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 1:07 pm
    @ G7. you gonna see hov oct.31 at the acc?

^i think i’m gonna. you? i’m not used to paying big dollars for shows like that, but i might this time.

*starts digging in couch for change*

*dapz G7*

3. G7 Says:

Rey aka NahRight’s Corey Feldman Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 1:10 pm
    # G7 Says:
    October 1st, 2009 at 1:05 pm

Rey aka NahRight’s Corey Feldman Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 1:03 pm
    LF: I fucking hate “Seinfeld”… but Julia Louis-Dreyfus could get it

^glad you picked the right one

She’s smashable, even with that nose of hers. She’s kept herself in good shape.

^seen her abs once on her new show. I was shocked. her stomach is ripped for someone who’s 40-something and has had kids.

Spitta!

5. Troyvul Says:

G7 Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 1:10 pm
    Troyvul Says:

October 1st, 2009 at 1:07 pm
    @ G7. you gonna see hov oct.31 at the acc?

*starts digging in couch for change*
    Ya I bought two tickets. I figured I might aswell see him once perform. Tickets werent cheap. I bought the second cheapest price range which was $69 and after everything was billed up the total came to like $181.

6. G7 Says:

what’s good Billz?

*daps*

7. G7 Says:

>>I wasnt even gonna pay that shit, but my girl press the submit button since it was on her card…..so whatevs

^haha, no doubt. i’m lookin’ at the same price tix as you. i’m used to going to Common, Nas, Little Brother type shows where they actually charge reasonable prices. But I’ll check Jay this one time. (n) Should be good.

8. Troyvul Says:

$25 tickets are good with me all day

The honey BBQ chips at Trader Joe’s are too good to be true.

10. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

The Brand New Heavies featuring N’dea Davenport Birchmere
    Alexandria, VA Sat, 10/24/09
    07:30 PM

Jay-Z 1st Mariner Arena
    Baltimore, MD Tue, 10/27/09
    08:00 PM

Snoop Dogg with Devon the Dude, Method Man & Redman Rams Head Live!
    Baltimore, MD Tue, 10/27/09