Video: LeBron Talks “Forever”

This afternoon, King James held a press conference for the documentary, More Than A Game in Midtown Manhattan. Briefly, he and producer Harvey Mason Jr. speak on the making of “Forever” and the films soundtrack.

B.Dot @ RR

The “Forever” video premiers tonight.

58 Responses to “Video: LeBron Talks “Forever””

1. Officer Duscrom Says:

CH>

2. Rey Says:

right, except the hook makes no sense.

3. Beezy Says:

who wants to listen to a nigga talk forever…be more succinct

4. S.I.C.K Says:

*drinking champagne at the job*

It`s funny how when a white co-worker has a child outta wedlock it`s a fucking celebration complete with champagne toasts.A hoodrat has to settle for french toast sticks and a baby name ending in “quan”or “shawn”LOL

5. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

set the name free

6. FUPM618 Says:

Man nas been talking about this go back to africa and repent for slavery sh!t since his first album, lets be real, i like untitled but he told me nothing i did not already know when i did my 6 grade book report in black history month…but what can i expect, nas nvr finished the 8t grade

^^^^smh…..the same can be said about jay-z since vol 1… but he still released dope shit all the way up until 04. You need to hop off the saddle fam…

7. Dre Says:

>>be more succinct

That’s why there’s quotation marks, smart ass.

8. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

i stay building

9. "A" Star is Born -- Clap for Em' Says:

Beezy Says:

September 22nd, 2009 at 3:44 pm
    “A” Star is Born — Clap for Em’

^the apostrophe should be before the “em”….its designed to take the place of the letter your omitting from the abbreviation.

Thanks
    ———–
    Ur right.

And Y do you know random ish like that LOL?

10. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

ULTIMATE GIRL NAME: Iieata Shlong

11. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

niggas don’t even mention Charles Hamilton

I think fam may have took the L of the decade

12. Beezy Says:

And Y do you know random ish like that LOL?

^grammar 5-0

13. G7 Says:

Rey Says:

September 22nd, 2009 at 3:36 pm
    # G7 Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Officer Duscrom Says:

September 22nd, 2009 at 3:27 pm
    on to the next one to the next one on to the next one to the next one
    on to the next one on to the next one on to the next one on to the next one

One of the worst songs I’ve ever heard…Guarantee swizzy sold him this beat by saying something along the lines of: “This that 2050 shit right here…”

^straight jacked Wayne (n) and the song is trash.

Whaaa? On To The Next one was more “The Future” (press play) than it was A Milli. Pff.. A Milli was trash.

====
    The Future?? lol. I know you’re not a Wayne fan Rey, but the concept behind the beat is the same as A Milli. Go listen. I don’t like either song, buy Jay’s lyrics are better.

14. "A" Star is Born -- Clap for 'Em Says:

Dear Dre,

Please approve my name change. I had to change the apostrophe in order to appease the Beeze.

Thanks and have a good day.

15. Digital Scales Says:

Peace to the Gods

16. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

i honestly don’t see any similarities between A Millie and On to the Next One outside of the bass heavy production…

17. Digital Scales Says:

*waits for clip of Charlie Murphy smoking crack*

Remember who told you first

18. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

awaiting moderation

19. Da PartyStarter Says:

I heard tell somewhere that somebody said that Tony Dungy sounds like Cleveland Brown.

Also, Lookalikes(c) Land
    Knowshon Moreno and Eli Porter.

20. kelito-vision Says:

let’s keep it 100…A Milli battles for greatest song released by a Southern artist of all time status….Wayne murked that song

21. Charles Oakley Says:

*blank stare*

22. Big_seth Says:

LMAO.

I wish your mom would have drowned you in a bag with a bunch of puppies.

23. landLORD Says:

*lookalikes*

Tony Dungy & Squidward

24. Rey Says:

# G7 Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 3:52 pm

Rey Says:

September 22nd, 2009 at 3:36 pm
    # G7 Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Officer Duscrom Says:

September 22nd, 2009 at 3:27 pm
    on to the next one to the next one on to the next one to the next one
    on to the next one on to the next one on to the next one on to the next one

^straight jacked Wayne (n) and the song is trash.

====

I dunno.. I thought it was closer to the future than to a milli.. lol, “diva” is wayyy closer to a milli..

I just didn’t like a milli, barf.

25. kelito-vision Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

September 22nd, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    *blank stare*

every line on that song was fire…..07-present Jay wishes he could spit like that

26. landLORD Says:

*lookalikes*

Tony Dungy & Squidward

^lol….true

29. Rey Says:

# kelito-vision Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 3:55 pm

I disagree with everything about that statement, up to and including the lack of punctuation.

30. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

*lookalike*

Curtis & Roger from “Who Shot Roger Rabbit”

31. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

not 4 nothin, Boo-Kid is a wack DJ, the nigga cant blend songs, let alone pick a hot track.

32. Da PartyStarter Says:

Beatwise, Swizz Beats makes Soulja Boy look like JDilla….

33. Beezy Says:

“diva” is wayyy closer to a milli..

^yo this is so true

34. Charles Oakley Says:

even if i agree with all of that (which I don’t), is it better than every song by Scarface, T.I., Andre, Cee-Lo etc.

35. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

dj whoo kid is gay

36. Beezy Says:

Mr. Hudson is in the this month’s GQ…where is that post at Dre?

37. G7 Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

September 22nd, 2009 at 4:01 pm
    Beatwise, Swizz Beats makes Soulja Boy look like JDilla….

^voicewise, Swizz should never rap or speak over a track again. his voice is terrawful.

38. Big_seth Says:

# NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 4:01 pm

*lookalike*

Curtis & Roger from “Who Shot Roger Rabbit”

is that a sequel to Who FRAMED Roger Rabbit?

lol. I’m just mad that I lost in NRFF.

39. Charles Oakley Says:

this

thank the Almighty he never attempted to use auto-tune

40. Beezy Says:

Swizz Beatz needs a protein shake in his life

niggas weighs a buck ten…

41. ODEMIC Says:

——

wow cats worship wayne dont they…

42. Big_seth Says:

# Charles Oakley Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 4:02 pm

Its not even Wayne’s best song let alone on par with the REAL southern GOATs.

43. Rey Says:

# Charles Oakley Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 4:05 pm

this

thank the Almighty he never attempted to use auto-tune

Um… My drink and my 2-step had autotune

44. Da PartyStarter Says:

# G7 Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Da PartyStarter Says:

September 22nd, 2009 at 4:01 pm
    Beatwise, Swizz Beats makes Soulja Boy look like JDilla….

True, Swizz beat has that nicotine scorched, corn liquor scarred vocal style going on, and not in a good way….

Vocally, Swizz Beatz makes the D.O.C. sound like James Earl Jones….

45. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 4:05 pm

Swizz Beatz needs a protein shake in his life

niggas weighs a buck ten…

makes me think I could have layed with Alicia Keys in HS. I was light & mad skinny…

Maybe I wasn’t dirty enough though… or maybe money plays a factor. lol

46. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Ghostdini- Stay >

47. farsideoff Says:

# Beezy Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 4:01 pm

“diva” is wayyy closer to a milli..

^yo this is so true
    _ _ _ _
    thats Bangladesh just reused the drums and put in a new a sample…

48. JDS aka JDSkellington Says:

Vocally, Swizz Beatz makes the D.O.C. sound like James Earl Jones….

lmao

49. Charles Oakley Says:

Um… My drink and my 2-step had autotune
    your right, fuck, i had tried to forget about that

50. G7 Says:

Vocally, Swizz Beatz makes the D.O.C. sound like James Earl Jones….

====
    lol. word! Swizz has that ability to ruin a lot of songs for me, whether its rapping or adlibs.

*daps DPS*

51. Rey Says:

# Charles Oakley Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 4:09 pm

Um… My drink and my 2-step had autotune
    your right, fuck, i had tried to forget about that

Yep, i’m an encyclopedia of rap singles offa albums i never heard.

52. JDS aka JDSkellington Says:

# farsideoff Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 4:08 pm

# Beezy Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 4:01 pm

“diva” is wayyy closer to a milli..

^yo this is so true
    _ _ _ _
    thats Bangladesh just reused the drums and put in a new a sample…

i’m still amazed at how B got away with that. i guess niggas dont care if they hear the same shit over and over.

53. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

I’m just mad that I lost in NRFF.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Its only week 2….Haha

54. ODEMIC Says:

damn that autotune. and i loved sexual seduction too.

55. ODEMIC Says:

niggas dont care if they hear the same shit over and over.

thats exactly whats wrong with music nowadays

56. Da PartyStarter Says:

What it Do, G7?
    LOL

57. JDS aka JDSkellington Says:

I wish your mom would have drowned you in a bag with a bunch of puppies.

broffle

58. Rey Says:

# ODEMIC Says:
    September 22nd, 2009 at 4:11 pm

damn that autotune. and i loved sexual seduction too.

LOL.. You ever see the t-pain/akon/snoop dogg cartoon? Hilarious parodies of their songs.

Also, I don’t mind autotune being used sparingly, or just on a chorus, but when EVERY song had it…it made me sad.