Video: Un Pacino – 5ive In The Morning

Produced by MoSS.

Previously: Un Pacino – Rapper Slapper (Video)

21 Responses to “Video: Un Pacino – 5ive In The Morning”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

This is Un with the ill voice that Prodigy put on right… Damn ya know I love NY rap of course and I big ups almost all NY dudes, but this nigga can’t rhyme.. He’s like E-40 with a NY accent…

2. the real truth Says:

Un Kasa > Un Pacino

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo my bad E-40, this nigga Un Pacino isn’t even on your level.. no shots

4. Joe 88 Says:

Why hasn’t a clipse/jay-z collabo happen yet? I got pusha outshining jiggaon that track if it ever happen

5. Mag Says:

Is this even music?

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 4:42 pm

—-

Cause them Clipse niggas got been with Jay cause Jay told them that he couldn’t sign them cause they talk about coke too much

7. Big_seth Says:

–but make trades. You have Donovan, im sure you can get something off CiCi. Plus you have a good TE on the bench, put him in the lineup

That TE I’ll put back in the team, I knew he was good, but he only had like 5 points last game so I decided to give the other guy a chance.

I probably should try to get rid of McNabb since he is injured. I need points now. I need to check how long he’ll be out for.

the main problem is no one is gonna want to trade for the bums & I kinda want to hold on to any of them that are decent.

LOL. I just don’t want to end up in last place all season. FML

8. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

Im playing Dallas penn this week and i need Miami to score mad points against Ind defense to win

9. Boos Bigelow Says:

# Boos Bigelow Says:
    September 21st, 2009 at 4:41 pm

U trying real hard duke you need a friend(||) Nobody is paying you any attention.. Get a parrot nigga… lmfao@ “Simp NIggaz”.. Where you from B Frenso or something?
    __________________________________________________________________

Don’t ever come at me sideways my nigga…when we all know you sit here and beg for eskay’s attention on the daily…we know you the type of nigga to bust nuts on a blog when eskay responds to you….

old niggas like you is herbs to the tenth degree

10. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 4:42 pm

Good question….why hasn’t he signed them? They’re d.r.u.g dealers just like Ross and Jeezy….

11. Ghost Writer Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 4:43 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 4:42 pm

—-

I don’t believe you

12. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Un Rivera > Un Pacino

13. Joe 88 Says:

Unbrellas > Un Pacino

14. Rey Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 21st, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Rey Says:
    September 21st, 2009 at 4:33 pm
    Bol still firing shots over at NR…

^link that up Rey (n)

tinyurl.com/bolsanidiot

15. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

Seth you can have 2 TEs in the lineup

W/T is a tight end option. You have 2 good ones so you should leave em in. All you need is a QB and WR and you’re good. Mcnabb is not playing in Week 3 but hes good for WK4

I don’t know what an Un Pacino is, but this shit actually ain’t bad on some mixtape, never listen to it again shit.

Un Pacino > Joe88

17. Joe 88 Says:

Un Pacino > Joe88

^You don’t even belive that

Joe88 > Un Pacino > Wale

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

Boos Bigelow Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 4:44 pm
    # Boos Bigelow Says:
    September 21st, 2009 at 4:41 pm

__________________________________________________________________

—-

I beg for Eskays attention? Word? You sound real ignant nigga. That nigga Eskay hates me and I never come here looking for ANY niggas attention (||)

But I like your “Don’t come at me sideway” quote, like you would actually do something.. What you gonna do nigga press F7 on ur keyboard? Nigga now go back to Des Moines or whereever you from and be a good little coon.

19. Eastern_Digital Says:

2-0 niggas!

20. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 4:49 pm
    Un Pacino > Joe88

^You don’t even belive that

Joe88 > Un Pacino > Wale

——

Yo Joe don’t do it to yourself again son.. You committed suicide a month ago

21. Chucko Says:

This dude Un Pacino looks like Twista.