Video: KiD CuDi Interview w/ Punchbowl TV

CuDi speaks with Punchbowl TV about his plan to only release three albums, working with Jay on BP3, his relationship with Kanye, being perceived as cocky and more.

And after the jump, CuDi tells QDeezy about his first gig.

51 Responses to “Video: KiD CuDi Interview w/ Punchbowl TV”

1. Joe 88 Says:

>Eskay is not a perfect example of a NY nigga. Yonkers niggas just got considered real NY’ers when The Lox and Ruff Ryders came out.
    ..no shots

*Swan dives into a baby pool filled with battery acid*

2. Rey Says:

GUSSET!

3. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

eskay Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 10:02 am
    I run this town.

New Yorkers…speak on this.

4. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*Fatneck*

5. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Champion Hoodie > Nike Hoodie

6. ODEMIC Says:

CuDi!

5 boroughs niggas that pop shit about Yonkers dudes = insecure

we never asked for ya’ll acceptance, but ya’ll ended up having no choice.

8. Plug Says:

Champion Hoodie > Nike Hoodie
    —–
    a true hoodie is no named. and its supposed to have been washed wit towels to have the teets on it to add extra grimeyness

9. KzA Says:

*lurks*

*types Gangstarr into Pandora on BB*
    *zones and works*

10. ODEMIC Says:

———

its should resemble a scully in that regard

11. sleep Says:

Yeah I live in ny and I know the governor sucks. All I’m saying is obama is out of line telling him not to run, you know obama wouldn’t tell a white man that shit.

12. Brooklyn Strong Says:

eskay Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 10:10 am
    5 boroughs niggas that pop shit about Yonkers dudes = insecure

we never asked for ya’ll acceptance, but ya’ll ended up having no choice.
    ======================================
    Never been insecure about a place it was more uninformed then insecure
    growing up in brooklyn when you heard the words ny’ers you thought about the 5 boro’s and long island. Now please moderate my New Name i’m on some brooklyn shit today

13. Brooklyn Strong aka Amplified Grammar's Boss Says:

this one

14. Joe 88 Says:

Max B = The best thing to happen to NY in the last 3 years

*straight face*

15. Jersey*made*me Says:

5 boroughs niggas that pop shit about Yonkers dudes = insecure

we never asked for ya’ll acceptance, but ya’ll ended up having no choice.

Word to niggas only knowing about Yonkers cuz of the horse track before the RR movement.

16. ODEMIC Says:

——

but isnt he the BAWSE.

*works in prison*

17. ODEMIC Says:

——

but isnt he the BAWSE.

*works in prison*

18. Brooklyn Strong aka Amplified Grammar's Boss Says:

this

19. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

* lurks on comments*
    * is scared of shots being fired/threats so only comments early morning/late nights*
    * still talks greasy on sparse comments*
    * is eskay*

20. Plug Says:

Yeah I live in ny and I know the governor sucks.
    ————
    aint dude blind? they prolly got him signing all types of blank documents and ish.

21. sleep Says:

Russell hoodie»»»nike hoodie

But I’m a safe coperate nigga so give me a cardigan

>>you know obama wouldn’t tell a white man that shit.

smh @ you assuming that because you’re scared of white people that Obama is. that nigga is the BAWSE he can tell Jesus to go fuck himself.

23. ODEMIC Says:

coperate nigga
    —-

oxmymoron

24. Jersey*made*me Says:

——

He didn’t tell him not to run,he advised against him running due to his low job approval numbers.The dems can’t afford to lose a seat like NY.It’s the wise thing to do,race is irrelevant.

25. Joe 88 Says:

>smh @ you assuming that because you’re scared of white people that Obama is.

^oh shit.

26. Brooklyn Strong aka Amplified Grammar's Boss Says:

sleep Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 10:14 am
    =============================
    If this blind dude runs again Rudy G will be the new governor
    But if he stays out the race nobody will beat Andrew Coumo. His dad used to be NY Governor years ago

27. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

having a blind governor > having an eccentric clown mayor

Fuck you Boris Johnson

28. Brooklyn Strong aka Amplified Grammar's Boss Says:

If your scared of the Cracka in 2009 kill yourself

>>they prolly got him signing all types of blank documents and ish.

lol, you know niggas be OD’in on the OT sheets.

30. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Without even being there, after watching the hannah & mason’s episode of Kitchen Nightmare’s I decree that Cranbury, New Jersey is the ugliest part of the USA.

31. sleep Says:

That nigga approval ratting is 18% got damm that shit has to be the lowest in the history of any type of government.

32. Joe 88 Says:

*Comments to see comments of comments that arent really comments*

33. Plug Says:

edit having a blind governor = having an eccentric clown mayor
    ——-
    fixed. they both opened the boarders. one on purpose, the other accidentally because he didnt see cats sneakin packs thru

34. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

sleep Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 10:28 am
    That nigga approval ratting is 18% got damm that shit

yet you think its racially motivated?

35. Joe 88 Says:

Never kiss bitches, too risky,
    bitches in the crowd at my shows saying bigga pick me

36. sleep Says:

The man aint completely blind he’s legally blind, whatever that means,

37. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

^^already quote of the day

Daps Nahggas!!

38. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

But can can it not be that Miami > NY? Living not music.
    Even just for the weather?!

39. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

* how can

40. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    September 21st, 2009 at 10:21 am

>>you know obama wouldn’t tell a white man that shit.

Dude sure kept his mouth quiet when Joe Wilson called him out.

LOL.

He may as well of said “SHUT UP NIGGA”

41. ODEMIC Says:

Even just for the weather?!
    —–

those hurricanes are a bitch i suppose

42. Beezy Says:

Paterson is a fucking idiot…even Obama don’t like his blind black ass.

43. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

lol, you know niggas be OD’in on the OT sheets.

^^fucks cookie johnson raw

44. sleep Says:

sleep Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 10:28 am
    That nigga approval ratting is 18% got damm that shit

yet you think its racially motivated?

I didn’t say its racially motivated. I just feel wierd hearing obama telling a black govoner to step down when we only have two. Are u trying to tell me no other democratic govoner suxs like paterson

45. Joe 88 Says:

As far as living

Virginia > Ny

Oregon > Ny

Raleigh, NC > Ny

Florida > Ny

46. sean coonery Says:

Bape Hoodie > Champ Hoodie

Real Talk…I remember all of my colorful rainbow all over print BAPE hoodies that I dropped 350 dollars in 2003.

You couldn’t tell me nothing. I did it before Lil Wayne, Kanye and P.

LV Hoodie > Polo RL Hoodie > Champ Hoodie > Russell Hoodie

47. Big_seth Says:

Are u trying to tell me no other democratic govoner suxs like paterson

Yeah but they are all republican.

*drum solo ending with high hat*

>>Dude sure kept his mouth quiet when Joe Wilson called him out.

what was he supposed to do, Nigger up the Senate chambers? he can’t sink to that level. Wilson ethered himself with that move anyway, no way he’s getting relected and he damn sure ain’t got no more pull with the White House.

49. sean coonery Says:

Cardigan > Hoodie…..Cardigans are heavy in 09 word to Kanye and Hov…

Crew Neck Sweater > Hoodie….

Long Sleeve Shirt > Hoodie

>>I just feel wierd hearing obama telling a black govoner to step down when we only have two.

I’ll never understand this line of reasoning. so dude should get a pass because he’s Black? what type of affirmative action shit is that? who the fuck cares if we have no Black governors anyway, the HNIC is Black.

51. ivan Says: