Video: Fashawn Interview w/ Distortion 2 Static

“F-A-S-H-A-W-N, Fashawn, not ‘Fat Shawn’, I’m a slim guy…”

Fashawn talks a little bit about how he met Evidence and got on, the type of music he makes and his Boy Meets World project with Exile.

Spotted @ URB

40 Responses to “Video: Fashawn Interview w/ Distortion 2 Static”

1. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

^You don’t even belive that

Joe88 > Un Pacino > Wale

–Dont let wale know you said that Joe

2. crack baby Says:

LOL @ eskay throwing shots at 88 in the last post and then changing the post

ol’ sneak this in nigga

3. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Brooklyn Strong Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 4:45 pm
    @Big_seth
    Whats the name of your team?

4. THE-XFACTA Says:

Rappers with heart:

Lil Romeo>Joe 88

just keeping it real… Lil Romeo did drop a track over a Bow Wow beat…

5. the real truth Says:

Joe88 > Un Pacino > Wale

*Blank Stare*

6. herbal kint Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 4:50 pm
    ^You don’t even belive that

Joe88 > Un Pacino > Wale

–Dont let wale know you said that Joe

.. smh @ Joe 88 not learning and still dissing wack rappers, but not being willing to show and prove ….

7. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    September 21st, 2009 at 4:51 pm

2-0 niggas!

–whats your team name

8. Rey Says:

What up TyBal BiggInt!

@ Joe88– Dude, you go at Wale, I’ll go at Drake. Fuck that. *throws down gauntlet*

(nh)

9. Beezy Says:

I’ll go at Drake

^ayo

10. Joe 88 Says:

I’m not really feeling this hell hath no fury album, maybe it’s the beats, cause the lyrics are on point, shit sounds like pharell produced this whole album and left all the good beats for him and hov

11. Brooklyn Strong Says:

What’s Seth NRFF name

12. herbal kint Says:

@ Rey – whats good homie, I have been too busy to be on nah a lot lately, but whenever I have skimmed through I keep seeing your name, good too see you back (none)

13. Rey Says:

# Beezy Says:
    September 21st, 2009 at 5:00 pm

I’ll go at Drake

^ayo

Pfff… I put a disclaimer in that comment, fool.

14. Brooklyn Strong Says:

nevermind

15. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

What’s Seth NRFF name

–Baummant bammas

I have to get all the names this is getting ridiculous

16. 40 Inc Says:

Mos Def Defends Kanye West! “He Aint Slap That Girl. He Expressed A Statement That You Was Sittin Home Feeling” + Calls Jay Leno A Banana Boat Face Having Ass [Audio]

17. 40 Inc Says:

eskay u banana boat face having ass

18. Rey Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    September 21st, 2009 at 5:02 pm

Yeah man, I quit Twitter and came back to the ranch. How you been, Cap’n? (nhjic)

19. Joe 88 Says:

We already discussed the mos def shit earlier this morning.

20. the real truth Says:

Calls Jay Leno A Banana Boat Face Having Ass

*DIES*

21. 40 Inc Says:

We already discussed the mos def shit earlier this morning.

^ oh sorry i dont get up at 7 am in the morning for SCHOOL U 6th GRADER!

22. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

–Baummant bammas
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    homie took a L this week curtesy of yours truly

23. Eastern_Digital Says:

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    September 21st, 2009 at 4:51 pm

2-0 niggas!

–whats your team name

Chrissy hearts Max

24. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

Baummant Bammas – Seth
    Lords of Orion – Land
    Fuck yo Tight End – Dallas
    Juiceboxx – Tribe
    Bed Stuy Bullys – Brooklyn
    Bergen City prisoners – Beezy
    Supreme Uterus – CiCi
    Square Dance Champs – Herbal/Ty
    Novembers Ending – November
    Aubrey’s All Stars – Pap
    SanDiegoNipplebopper – Fux

these are the only ones i know

25. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

Chrissy hearts Max = East digi ok

Joe go in over that Un Pacino beat and we’ll let the comments decide.

disclaimer: this is no way is an invitation to make an Un Pacino diss record.

27. rick the new intern Says:

fash > drake

28. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Am prob going to get cremated for this but

new song snippet

Square Dance Champs – Herbal/Ty
    Novembers Ending – November
    Aubrey’s All Stars – Pap
    SanDiegoNipplebopper – Fux
    Exploited Moms- Troy

30. the real truth Says:

Yo What If Joe and Un just battled?

31. Joe 88 Says:

eskay Says:
    September 21st, 2009 at 5:13 pm
    Joe go in over that Un Pacino beat and we’ll let the comments decide.

disclaimer: this is no way is an invitation to make an Un Pacino diss record.

*Dies*

Let’s make a poll on twitter too (n)

32. herbal kint Says:

Rey Says:
    September 21st, 2009 at 5:04 pm
    # herbal kint Says:
    September 21st, 2009 at 5:02 pm

….good, busy as hell, but good I haven’t slept more than 4 hours in a night for weeks, including pulling an all nighter saturday night just to be @ the meadowlands @ 9 in the morning to start harassing Patriots fans and trying to help them get home early by just hopping on 95 north for a little over 3 hours, and I just want to fall on my face and pass out now, but I got a newspaper meeting @ 8:45 tonight …..

33. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

Joe go in over that Un Pacino beat and we’ll let the comments decide.

disclaimer: this is no way is an invitation to make an Un Pacino diss record.

–*Crickets* Joe, where you at..

34. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

i got you troy

35. Brooklyn Strong Says:

i just lost to eastern
    Somebody give me an offer for T.O I need a RB & TE

36. Dem Says:

Damn, my Bullys got the beatdown this week.

37. Rey Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    September 21st, 2009 at 5:18 pm

Wow… That’s crazy. What newspaper meeting? You writing for someone?

38. Troyvul Says:

On that note: Take a look at my squad, pretty much I will listen up for everyone except Reggie Wayne. Serious offers only

39. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

Shout out to Chief Rapier, dude must be a lurker casue he just folllowed me and he follows all of nah right as well (well the bloggers)

Eskay, that dude needs a post, Hes Jet Audios rapper i think

40. Eastern_Digital Says:

Yo I need a WR..I got Shaun Hill for you.