Video: Jay Electronica & Just Blaze Rock The Ecstatic Tour

Just carries Jay’s weed while out on The Ecstatic Tour.

via TMTD

36 Responses to “Video: Jay Electronica & Just Blaze Rock The Ecstatic Tour”

1. 40 Inc Says:

noo just gotta back in the studio no blueprint joints when he was on the first one??

2. NovemberEnd Says:

drop dear moleskine already!

3. KzA Says:

MegaTronDon > ArmagedDon > ComiCon > KronDon

Why is it that everytime the Yankees get into a fight someone from their team ends up bleeding

Just Blaze doesnt add anything to the perfromance infact wackens it a taste.

6. NovemberEnd Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:
    September 17th, 2009 at 2:54 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    lol….shut up duke…posada put a knot on carlson head…Giradi got a a couple cut…overall we’re even

7. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

OMG Dear Moleskine is amazing!!!

8. &What?! Says:

Jay-Z in Glasgow FTW.

Scotland >

9. NovemberEnd Says:

i need a list of tour dates for the Ecstatic Tour…anyone could help me

10. Gravity Says:

I remember being sooo mad at Pac and his coonery. It actually caused such a heated argument in my neighborhood that I ddn’t speak to a coupl’a my boys for months. SMH @ our stannery back then.. One of my boys was one of them annoying types that wouldn’t debate rationally but come up with your mama jokes, you got a big head type shits…. lol, good times.

11. D_Block_4_Life Says:

cOLD Says:

September 17th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

In all seriousness, Camp Lo – Ticket For Two is one of the illest songs Ive heard in the last 4-5 years

^ oh god.
    LOL

12. Boos Bigelow Says:

Why is just blaze on stage with bums? I mean this dude is a multi millionaire…hypemanning at trailer trash festivals

13. TheCo!!inB Says:

I like to fuck em in the ass while my partna beat up the pussy -Brian “Baby” Williams, #1 Stunna-
    no one ever gave that bar a side eye?

14. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

Just Blaze doesnt add anything to the perfromance infact wackens it a taste.

–A/S/L

15. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Gravity Says:

September 17th, 2009 at 2:54 pm

Me 2, sh1t, there used to be lil groups on who liked east coast and than who liked the west coast….that beef was like no other, you had to choose a side….

16. RIGZ Says:

Nah, real talk, no one has dropped a track more buttery than this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=6OCv19NsYiA

Ski Beatz >>>>

I zone out to this shit on the regular…Lo-wah are underrated. One of the illest duos ever imo

17. &What?! Says:

lol.

Those are the dudes that you wanna punch in the face during an argument.. cause they don’t even have any good points or proof to back up what they’re saying, they just clown around.

18. Beezy Says:

I have never heard a single Jay Electronica bar, let alone a track

19. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

pac

Slugs hit your chest tap your spine, flat line
    Heard through the grapevine, you got fucked four times
    Damn that three to nine, fucked you up for real doe
    Sling steal slow, as for remorse, we feel no

20. A tribe called quest aka Yo Lurker, Im really happy for you & imma let you finish, but my comment is one of the greatest comments of all time Says:

no one ever gave that bar a side eye?

–We side eye brian willians any longer and it’ll be permanent

21. Boos Bigelow Says:

bink, neptunes, just blaze, premier, kanye west= classic album for Jay-z

22. Beezy Says:

thats funny that Baby’s government is the same as the NBC News anchor

23. NovemberEnd Says:

# Beezy Says:
    September 17th, 2009 at 3:02 pm

I have never heard a single Jay Electronica bar, let alone a track
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    YOUR LOST

24. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

&What?! Says:

September 17th, 2009 at 3:00 pm

lol.

Does this not remind you of Dame Dash?

25. NovemberEnd Says:

The Power of Chris Compels You Beezy

26. TheCo!!inB Says:

Camp Lo was definitely ahead of their time. All the shit they make now is flames, their style on records is crazy. that Lo Gang shit is nuts. “Ya wanna see the iron maiden wavin?/The ox bow will tie him up wes craven/The maltese falcon ’round the neck is sin/(something) Napoleon inside the gonja den”

27. NovemberEnd Says:

Christ > Chris

LMAO

28. Zee!! Says:

SMH @ bay area radio stations who used to fade out the “say a prayer for the homie big” on smile by Scarface. Until I bought that album I didn’t even know that part was on there.

I give it up to RIGZ, (none) for a UK cat, his hip hop knowledge is >

30. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

Just Blaze wants to be Pharrell or Kanye when he’s more like Premier.

Just make beats.

Everybody wanna be a star…

31. Harlem World Says:

Exhibit A x Just Blaze>>>>>>>>>

32. Big_seth Says:

@ tribe.

I dunno. I know not to just go for a name, but I don’t think you’ll trade someone that has more points than he got. I’d have to think about it.

& Fuck Mcnabb for having broken ribs. Get up bitch nigga. shake that shit off. (II)

33. TheCo!!inB Says:

thats funny that Baby’s government is the same as the NBC News anchor
    ——
    irony for that ass, same dude that does to catch a predator
    Williams: Isn’t this you kissing another young man with twist braids in he mouth?
    Baby: *top lip sweats*

34. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 17th, 2009 at 3:02 pm

pac

Slugs hit your chest tap your spine, flat line
    Heard through the grapevine, you got fucked four times
    Damn that three to nine, fucked you up for real doe
    Sling steal slow, as for remorse, we feel no
    ===================================
    Hating Pac is so 96.

Especially when your idol was quiet as a church mouse when it was poppin off.

35. Gravity Says:

sweartoGod, this nigga had me ready to break som’n.. they usually hav a shrieking eerie laught to match too…. say some shit like”yo, for real tho’, Hov got some fat ass lips… nheee nhee, nhaa haha heeeng hong…

@ Iceberg, I was just about to quote the lines you posted^.

36. Tony Says: