Video: LL Cool J – NCIS (No Crew Is Superior)

James Todd gives us a new track/promo for his new show, NCIS: Los Angeles.

Download: LL Cool J – NCIS (No Crew Is Superior)

131 Responses to “Video: LL Cool J – NCIS (No Crew Is Superior)”

1. Beezy Says:

NCIS Cold Case

2. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Farsideoff Says:

you are an idiot. So whoever can sell the most girls and dumb ass dudes who don’t know how to use the internet is the best? So by your logic c3 is the greatest album of the decade. Fuck that. Hit em upans ether and takeover didn’t use sales as a point. If an album or artist is good it’s obvious you don’t need sales to prove that. This is why hip hop is dieing.

smh, are you a little mad, son?? If you read what i said, i clearly stated (as long as both parties are true hip hop acts and not some pop novelties)

read it and understand it, in basic terms that means if the hip hop acts you are comparing on the same term than yes, we can use sales as a tool, becuse using lyrics beats or anything else is subjective and sales are one way to keep points, whether u like it or not.

and last some of the best selling or the best of all time biggie went diamond, pac sold more that 20 mil and jay is in the records book, im sure those “3 pop” acts can compare to anyone you can think of.

Do you see how i address your statements without the personal attacks, but facts (Or facts the way i see it), try it sometime young man…..

p.s ( I was going to 9 11 you)

3. A tribe called quest Says:

*Caps lock penis*

4. Farsideoff Says:

Dying* my bad. Believe it or not I am writer for my college’s newspaper. My spelling rather bad, thank god for editors.

5. NovemberEnd aka Throwing Apples at Blind Teachers Nolan Ryan Style Says:

APOLOGIES goes out to Hov by calling him Todd Smith status…

there is only one person that is Todd Smith Status…and that is Todd Smith

*ignores video*

6. Joe 88 Says:

Yo hol on, i’ma let you finish, LL I know your a old ass nicca, but Jay-Z is one of the oldest rappers of all times

*shrugs shoulders*

*walks off stage*

7. Zee! Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 3:53 pm

This is why hip hop is dieing.
    And this is why spelling has HIV

Ben Rofflesberger

8. k1ng Says:

yo if ur wife told you, you could have a threesome with the friend of mine that you always talk about…only if you let me have a threesome with another guy…..what would your response b?

9. Rey Says:

Farsideoff Says:

Riiiight, because being able to use the internet to steal music from artists people ARE interested in isn’t at all negatively effecting the type of music getting made.. Mufuckas on this site will d/l (ie steal) music from people they like and never cop, and then bitch and moan about how some 16 year old honkey or honkette will drop that $14 of disposable income to cop a Soulja Boy album, and then wonder why radio only plays the pop teenybopper shit and wonder why “real artists” can’t get deals or radio play.

‘the fuck outta here with that bullshit. People on here always bragging about this and that won’t drop the same $14 on a CD from an artist worth supporting but’ll go on about whatever the hell they copped. Pffff…

We need a board.

10. Joe 88 Says:

k1ng Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:02 pm

^before or after we get them divorce papers?

11. Jersey*made*me Says:

Get down.Just don’t suck no dick .

12. Rey Says:

Dude sounds like Will Smith. (No offense, Will)

13. Joe 88 Says:

and then bitch and moan about how some 16 year old honkey or honkette

*dead*

14. NovemberEnd aka Throwing Apples at Blind Teachers Nolan Ryan Style Says:

# k1ng Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:02 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^
    G.T.F.O.H.

15. Big_seth Says:

That new complex link in lite is great.

Ghostface is my new hero.

That nigga buried a bucket of chicken in his Back yard??? WTF?

16. Farsideoff Says:

@ iceberg I would hardly call c3 a pop novelty, lollipop and got money, yes, but not the whole album. I just want to know how album sales reflect an albums quality in any way. It just seems so much lazier to say bp3 is better than CL2 simply because it sold more. Why not at least try to compare the lyrics and beats instead of just using sales and a grearter than symbol?

17. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:03 pm
    k1ng Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:02 pm

^before or after we get them divorce papers
    Co sign; but that relationship is already lost, u try 3somes with chicks that you never see urself getting serious with, not you wife….i tell dudes all the time becareful of the lifestyle you introduce your woman to

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

LL had some plastic surgery,I just can’t put my finger on it(hell to the naw).

*Caps lock penis*

^ roffs.

Jersey*made*me Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Get down.Just don’t suck no dick .

^ Cole … you stupid lol.

21. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Farsideoff Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:05 pm

You want me to compare jayz to rae…come on man, no disrespect–NAH FCK THAT DISREPECT IS DESERVED…jayz is mike jordan of rap, rae would be kevin johnson on the grand scale of things…a really really good player, but someone you have not thought about in years until i just bought him up…hov lyris inspired generation of people MALE AND FEMALE (i have never met more college women that can recite hov lyrics) and hov aint cashin in to females but they feel his hustle and motivation, rae??? come on man, its not even close, but u have ur opinion along with 67k other people and i have mine alone with 700k people (first 2 week sales)

22. Jersey*made*me Says:

Get down.Just don’t suck no dick .

^ Cole … you stupid lol.

That’s real though.No dick can do to that pussy what my kids didn’t do coming out.But the throat is ALL mine.

23. Farsideoff Says:

@Rey

if you think artists are making good money off of album sales you are wrong. Labels make money off of albums, artists make money off of shows. I go to shows of artists I like, therefore I still support.

Exceptions include Hov, wayne and drake

24. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:06 pm
    LL had some plastic surgery,I just can’t put my finger on it(hell to the naw).

its his nose and botox, my old lady brought it to my attention, dude used to have that flat nose, now its extra pointy

25. A tribe called quest Says:

–I’d tell her all the girls i’ve been cheating with before she tells me who shes fucking

watching old clips of martin, whilst sipping a cold brew >>>

27. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Farsideoff Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:09 pm
    @Rey

Exceptions include Hov, wayne and drake
    Drake has not made a dime and trust he owes so much to the company, all this recording and hotel rooms and expenses he has had the last couple of years, you think thats been free

28. Harlem World Says:

That nigga buried a bucket of chicken in his Back yard??? WTF?

Aren’t you a white texan?

29. A tribe called quest Says:

Damn Jers arent you hispanic, Hispanic men are usually jealous (including me). I couldnt stand the thought of a girl fucking some guy while she is with me

Get down.Just don’t suck no dick .

^ Cole … you stupid lol.

^ so you’ll allow another nigga in the wifes poon, just so you can smash her friend? … non cipher.

31. Jersey*made*me Says:

watching old clips of martin, whilst sipping a cold brew >>>

Word.I was just singing Forever Shenene to my seeds last night,they was dieing(c)Farsideoff

32. ODEMIC Says:

LL had some plastic surgery,I just can’t put my finger on it

[insert pause button here]

33. Rey Says:

# Farsideoff Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:09 pm

@Rey

Exceptions include Hov, wayne and drake

Okay, then that’s you, and I respect that–but even if you only get a quarter from an album sale, that’s still a quarter.

Also, you kiiinda proved my point–the labels make their money off of record SALES. Therefore, they need an artist who can make a song that someone will BUY. Sooo, what do they do? Promote the bullshit that the kids buy, because Lord (no morpheus) knows that nobody over 24 is buying the bullshit that gets played and pushed.

And trust: If ‘Ye, Em, Hova, Weezy weren’t selling records, the labels wouldn’t push them to radio (hola payola). If any of them boys bricked, POOF! Gone.

Just ask Nelly. #noshots

34. Big_seth Says:

# Harlem World Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:11 pm

That nigga buried a bucket of chicken in his Back yard??? WTF?

Aren’t you a white texan?

i’m mixed. My mom is black & my white dad ran out on me a long time ago. & I’ve been called racial slurs by white folks many times so yeah I’m allowed to say it.

35. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Tribe

I’m half black half engine,from the slapaho tribe.And of course I jest.I’ll do life I catch my bitch giving away that snatch.

36. Farsideoff Says:

I bet around 1/3 of the sales of bp3 were girls. Also you need other people to tell you what to like? Can’t make decisions on your own? Possibly over half the country doesn’t want national health care because they don’t understand it, doesn’t mean they are right.

37. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Big_seth Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:15 pm
    # Harlem World Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:11 pm

That nigga buried a bucket of chicken in his Back yard??? WTF?

Aren’t you a white texan?

U r not mixed, u r black…smh u seen mixed on a job application

38. ODEMIC Says:

# Farsideoff Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:09 pm

@Rey

Exceptions include Hov, wayne and drake

——–

however, we all use that justification and cut back on the record label’s profits, they’ll drop the artistes right?

its a vicious cycle.

39. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

only rapper to re-write history without a pen

40. Rey Says:

@ Iceberg– Cosign, Drake’s in the same boat as The Game–too many people have their names on the contract before him. He sold his soul to Weezy F Baby–I heard an old track from him today, the ‘Ye influence was there, but the Weeziness wasn’t. SMH.

41. Jersey*made*me Says:

ODEMIC Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:13 pm
    LL had some plastic surgery,I just can’t put my finger on it

[insert pause button here]

I said hell to the naw after that,stay close.

for couple huned thousand, a nigga could break wifey off, sheeeit I’d even record.

43. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Farsideoff Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:15 pm

44. rex hussla Says:

LL Ninja Turtle Dome – “My Hand is Like a Shark’s Fin” all-time worst promotional song/video of all-time…I’m not even clicking this shit SMH

45. Big_seth Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    U r not mixed, u r black…smh u seen mixed on a job application

yeah, but I was being technical.

& technically my dad is a cracker.

46. Rey Says:

Cosign Odemic. *dappage*

@ Farside– Also, I agree that sales don’t equal talent, but at some point they have to be entered into the equation. I don’t think sales weighs as much as beats, lyrics, influence, but it counts. For example: Budden’s last solo LP sold 950 copies more than MINE, but I’d still listen to him or cop his material or defend him (pause) infinitely quicker than I’d defend TI, Weezy, Soulja Boy or whatever other acts that sale that aren’t Carter, Shawn or West, Kanye.

47. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Farsideoff Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:15 pm

Because a woman buys an album that means it not lyrically gifted (More women are in college than black man 3 to 1 and whites almost 2 to 1)…but besides that ur argument is all over the place and still no facts but opinions….But im done with this, the more i explain to you, the more you feel the need to back up ur point of view and vice versa

48. Lanna Jouja Says:

U r not mixed, u r black…smh u seen mixed on a job application
    _______________________________________________________________

Lol…I had to laugh at that one..

49. Farsideoff Says:

Drake is going to make a grip off his debut because he only owes motown for the distribution, not his rights and most of promo will be free cause 106 will want him cause he draws viewers.

50. Jersey*made*me Says:

@cOLD

I hate to stereotype you but no Jah fearing yardie would let another nigga within 25ft of their woman,in general.Tell me i’m lying.

51. Lanna Jouja Says:

rey,

why don’t you like ti or wayne?

52. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Rey Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    Cosign Odemic. *dappage*

That was my whole point, in my orig. statement, if both artist are on level playin fields, you can use sales as a tools…..Like look at 50 and Nelly, i call both novelty acts, there first 2 sold like crazy, but now Nelly wont go gold and 50 is scarred to drop in this climate, so when you have someone like jayz who is not dropping off after all this time and u can still hear the streets in his muics (dope sells, the pjs, been shot at, hustling, friends dying) and he still sells to the masses that means something, does not mean he cross over, but made the pop cross the roads to the “Hood”

53. Lanna Jouja Says:

Isn’t marriage more important than money?…or maybe the chick you married to aint really worth your time anymore.

54. Rey Says:

I’d love it if Drake bricked. I really would. I don’t care if that’s hating, dude is pre-fab, the one man boy band. Let his ass brick and show the labels that you can’t just go, “You like Weezy! You like Yeezy! Well heeeere’s Drizzy!”, ol’ Poochie the Dog lookin’ ass muthafucka.

@cOLD

(clay davis voice) …… Sheeeeeeit. lol nah but for one milly a nigga can skeet in it, *dead*

I kid.

56. NovemberEnd aka Throwing Apples at Blind Teachers Nolan Ryan Style Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIH_FJxZ0_s
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    *DEAD*

57. Rey Says:

@ Lanna– I like Clifford, and Duane has had some good songs (law of averages, lol), I just meant that Budden has sold infinitely less than them but I still support dude, to back up the “sales don’t matter as much as ___” point.

all jokes aside, I’d be sick for a long time if the wiz gave up the poon.

59. Rey Says:

@ Iceberg– Yep, that’s the right comparison.

60. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Rey Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:24 pm

I agree, im a jay stan, but i dont trust drake at all, the canadian with the new orleans accent, dude seems so product placed in hip hop now its a shame, sorry but i just have a feeling that him been jew and all has had an effect on everyone wanting him to be next…not hating on the cat, just hating what he brings if he is on top..mc’s that rap/sing/model…thats just weird to me as a hip hop head

61. rick the new intern Says:

yo ll cool j is a faggot. mama said knock you out my ass. old ass getting-battled-by-jay-z-on-the-spot ninja.

62. Rey Says:

Fuck. NO HOMO ON MY 4:25PM POST.

youtube.com/watch?v=30YW3wgRvyI

^ oh how I miss the Wire.

64. Big_seth Says:

# Rey Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:24 pm

LMAO

Ol’ Count Chocula lookin ass nigga

You like lucky charms? you like cocoa puffs? then you will LOVE Count Chocula.

65. Gravity Says:

THIS. I’m not even a fan of Rae but as a hiphop fan, I bought his CD so I can listen to his work unbiased they way he presented it. Now that I have been fair, I don’t particularly care for his lyrical content much so I may never buy another CD, unless he has GIHAD-like songs on the entire album. Ni99as think its always a conspiracy that the Kweli’s, Mos def’s etc. can’t get Radio play… If its a HIT(meaning ppl buy it) the radio has no choice but to play it… Yes there are politics involved but it starts with the sales…

66. ODEMIC Says:

I said hell to the naw after that,stay close. [oh hell to the naw]

67. Joe 88 Says:

Niggas still talking bout Jay-Z?

*walks back out of nah right*

*waits for niggas to talk about the dude that punched joe budden*

68. rick the new intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:28 pm

Niggas still talking bout Jay-Z?

*walks back out of nah right*

*waits for niggas to talk about the dude that punched joe budden*

———————-

good thing it wasn’t raekwon’s fat ass.

good thing it wasn’t raekwon’s fat ass.

^ ayoooo.

70. ODEMIC Says:

You like lucky charms? you like cocoa puffs? then you will LOVE Count Chocula.

——

*Degrassi’d*

71. Rey Says:

@ Iceberg– Pretty much, he brings NOTHING new to the game at all. Absolutely nothing. He’s like the fuckin’ $6 million dollar MC, taking parts from every MC that can still sell.. You can tell on those “I’m trying to be sincere” songs that even HE knows it.

It’s worse than Jayceon trying to be Dr. Dre and 50 Cent at the same time. Only thing is, the 16 year olds now that support Drake don’t remember back 5 and 6 years at how The Game was pushed as the motherfucking Robocop of MCs.

72. NovemberEnd aka Throwing Apples at Blind Teachers Nolan Ryan Style Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=30YW3wgRvyI

^ oh how I miss the Wire.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    werd

youtube.com/watch?v=Id8My4ib6dM&feature=related

73. Jersey*made*me Says:

I said hell to the naw after that,stay close. [oh hell to the naw]

lol,fair enough.

74. Lanna Jouja Says:

# Rey Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:30 pm

____________________________________________________________

You do realize that this type of argument has been recurring since the beginning of time…people said the same shit about rap, and now hip-hop cats are saying the same thing…its a never ending cycle…

All types of people come and go

75. Rey Says:

@ Gravity– Yeah man, that’s the idea.

~~~~

# Big_seth Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

# Rey Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:24 pm

LMAO

Ol’ Count Chocula lookin ass nigga

You like lucky charms? you like cocoa puffs? then you will LOVE Count Chocula.

That’s it, I’m calling Nahgger High Council into effect. Drake shall henceforth be known as the Count Chocula of hip-hop. That’s exactly what he looks like, plus? Much like Vampires, Drake sucks.

*rim shot* (nh)

76. Joe 88 Says:

I personally don’t like drake either, but he’s definently not gonna brick, I can’t wait to see these so far gone sales. Even after the mixtape came out almost a year ago, this will really determine how much of a buzz he really has.

If he moves anything within 100k-300k it’s a wrap

That’s like really selling a blank disc, lol

see what I did there

77. Lanna Jouja Says:

You never trust a “hip-hop” head on who’s gonna be next….they almost always fail…this is why they would make bad executives.

78. rick the new intern Says:

I remember back when Game had a huge buzz, that was when he was actually the shit though. I still fucks with the documentary and doctor’s advocate. LAX was eh. Now that ninja is garbagio.

79. Jersey*made*me Says:

Sales do matter!!

What the hell you think they put them CDs in the stores for?To push a fuckin Rav 4?

80. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Lanna Jouja Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:32 pm
    # Rey Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:30 pm

____________________________________________________________

All types of people come and go

You could never say that about pac, biggie or jay or dmx or nas or wu tang at their height…but trust me once this kid gets in there its a wrap, it will never go anywhere near at what you rmbr, sh!t look at Kanye since he has come in the game, what kind of mc’s do we have now…not dissing them, but trying to show you, whoever is on top will spur a generation of imitators, can you imagine a generation full of mc’s biting drake

81. Lanna Jouja Says:

yeah sales do matter..but the real question is how much do they matter.

82. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

CELEBRITY JUSTICE!!! WE GOT PICS OF CHRIS BREEZY PICKING UP GARBAGE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!

*dead*

i wonder if he think about what got him there when the probation officers tell him to look busy.

83. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Lanna Jouja Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Yea, the game shud have never trusted dj clark kent, yea jayz is not a hip hop head or eminem, u r right they never lasted

84. Joe 88 Says:

Sales matter

But sales doesn’t determine if your nice or not, period.

85. Rey Says:

@ Lanna– All I want is a little bit of authenticity. Let me at least suspend disbelief, ya know? Puffy never had a shoot out like in “What you gonna do”, NaS never did what he claimed in “Rewind”, and Eminem never killed Kim in, well, “Kim”, but it was SO well done that I could appreciate it and not sweat it.

The issue I have with Drake is that he’s so obviously trying to be the aforementioned Kanye-Weezy hybrid. It’s shameless, and I hate when I can spot obvious pandering.

To me, drake, excuse me, Count Chocula, is the hip-hop equivalent of one of those “From 2 of the 6 Writers of Scary Movie”. Groin shots, fart jokes, bad celebrity impersonators–just very obviously going, “YOU LIKE FARTS, RIGHT? YOU’RE 14, OF COURSE YOU DO! TAKE THIS YOU STUPID BASTARDS BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE THINK YOU LIKE!”

It’s insulting.

86. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:33 pm
    Other chart newcomers include Cash Money/Universal Motown’s Drake (55-60k)

Not even Kanye West can hold back Jay-Z, who will return to the top of the HITS’ Album chart next week, with a total that should top 200k for his much-acclaimed Blueprint 3, the first release through his Roc Nation label on Atlantic Records.

87. Jersey*made*me Says:

yeah sales do matter..but the real question is how much do they matter.

Depends who you ask b.The exec says hell yeah,the artists say hell yeah,the stan says no.

NovemberEnd aka Throwing Apples at Blind Teachers Nolan Ryan Style Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    # cOLD Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=30YW3wgRvyI

^ oh how I miss the Wire.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    werd

youtube.com/watch?v=Id8My4ib6dM&feature=related

^ yo November what was the reason Marlo fucked with that security guard, was it because he lost that gwap at gambling felt like less of a man, and had to murk something to reinstate his manhood?

89. Lanna Jouja Says:

________________________________________________________________

Yeah you could…wu-fell off hard..they only had 2 or 3 buzz worthy albums…span of only a few years…

dmx= any random pop act (nsync)…sold a lot then fell off

nas= was never really “big”…known cause he represented the other side of jay

biggie= died

pac= died

90% of people fall off, only a few have staying power.

90. Rey Says:

A generation of Drakes, er, Count Chocula’s would just be a badly dubbed Kanye Carter collabo. *barf*

As for Drake’s sales, I imagine SFG will do some good numbers because people have been spoonfed how “great” Count Chocula is since “You the you the best” hit radio.

Awful.

91. ODEMIC Says:

truth be told, im still listening to cudi and blu’s mixtapes. good shit right there…

92. Joe 88 Says:

Other chart newcomers include Cash Money/Universal Motown’s Drake (55-60k)

^This is what he sold first week?

93. b-ease Says:

Now that ninja is garbagio.

Honestly Rick, this ain’t really appropriate. “ninja” first gained net infamy with white people as a way to avoid quoting the word nigga in rap lyrics (status ain’t hood, etc). It wad not meant as a way for whites on the net to communicate the word nigga without actually using it.

94. Joe 88 Says:

@Rey

Would it really matter to you if drake wasn’t so popular?

95. It'smesnitches Says:

*spacebars co-worker’s legs

96. b-ease Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:41 pm
    Other chart newcomers include Cash Money/Universal Motown’s Drake (55-60k)

^This is what he sold first week?

^^ in all fairness, it’s a seven song ep whose tracks have been readily available for free all year.

97. Lanna Jouja Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

Lanna Jouja Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:34 pm

_______________________________________________________________

where is clark kent now? at the flea market collecting washed up colorful dunks?…dude get a grip..your only card is Jay-z..

stop comparing everything to jay-z (your idol) he is only one of one my dude….Clark kent is not even an executive…

Eminem last because he is the next elvis…plus we’re naming a couple out of thousands of mc’s.

98. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:41 pm
    Other chart newcomers include Cash Money/Universal Motown’s Drake (55-60k)

^This is what he sold first week?

^^^yup

99. Beezy Says:

cOLD Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:18 pm

^yo wahts your PO Box…I’ll send u a certified check.

100. It'smesnitches Says:

*num Lock her stomach*

101. It'smesnitches Says:

*backspace her man*

102. Rey Says:

As for drake’s retail, honestly, his first single will have to be unbelievably excellent for it to matter.. What else is he gonna show us (pause) that he hasn’t already? A club song maybe? We’ve heard his love song (you the you the you the), we’ve heard him “introspective” (i just wanna be, i just wanna be succccccccKANYE AND LIL WAYNE).. What’s left? A generic “Bottles’n’Models” song? Pfff… Otherwise it’ll be, “Oh, we’ve heard this.”

Does he put Weezy on the track? Well shit, he was already on “Successful”, and the shoulda-been-a-weezy-n-jay-or-weezy-n-ye “Ever Girl” (that’s we like her, and we like her too, right?”

Shit, that’s the exact same as “How We Do” and “Hate it or love it”, and 50 Cent in late 2004 early 2005 was WAY more influential and his cosign was WAY more important than 2009-2010 Lil’ Wayne.

In short: Drake needs a homerun so far outta the park that even **I** love it, or else he’s fucked. Also, Fuck P!nk and Kelly Clarkson and Bill O’Reilly.

103. rick the new intern Says:

# b-ease Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

Now that ninja is garbagio.

———–

*dead* okay, lets lay out some official ground rules. what do ya say?

^yo wahts your PO Box…I’ll send u a certified check.

^ i deaded the joke a few post after… anything further of this matter will be taken as disrespect and the appropiate measures will be taken to erase your life.

105. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Lanna Jouja Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:43 pm
    # Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

Lanna Jouja Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:34 pm

_______________________________________________________________

You know nuthing about hip hop, who u think brought out biggie also??? You think clark kent is washed up, shows your lack ok knowledge on hip hop.. He also introduced shyne to majors and diddy

106. Rey Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 4:43 pm

@Rey

Would it really matter to you if drake wasn’t so popular?

Hmm… I wouldn’t be as annoyed, but I’d still feel the same way about his wannabe-esque tendencies. Sheeit, I’m the guy that did 400 words on how much I hate Hurricane Chris. So, yeah, I would.

And honestly, I enjoy pop music as long as it’s well done, or slightly original, and Drake is neither.

I know I’m going in and sound real bitter, but I think I’m doing a good job (none) of providing solid arguments.

107. Joe 88 Says:

^Naw, that’s great, like you said, to have an mixtape that was out since febuary, and re-sell it half a year later and still move that many units, drake won. I aint mad at ole boy (pause) aint no way your gonna sell me bp3 with less songs on it after I had that shit for a year.

108. NovemberEnd aka Throwing Apples at Blind Teachers Nolan Ryan Style Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i think that was part of it..put Marlo took a couple of Lollipops (nh)…how much is that? about $1.15….security guard was out of pocket by getting in his face about it…Marlo was probably still tight about the card game….I find it fascinating that Chris and Snoop murked dude for no reason other than Marlo’s orders

109. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=Id8My4ib6dM&feature=related

maaaaaan. i never look @ abandoned rowhouses the same.

110. Gravity Says:

Drake is not gonna last if he scontinues with his current style… His flow never switches and his rhyme pattern is the same in every song I hear… It drags… Now J.Cole, with the proper nurturing…. Thats an Artist right there! The industry is behind drake but the fans determine who remains hot…

^ yea but he took it while the guard was looking dead at him. Obvioulsy he was trying to start up some shit. no?

112. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:47 pm

You must have never heard of the blueprint 2.1

113. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

smh. clark is a PR rep for nike. he got curt@!n$ next up.

114. Jersey*made*me Says:

Now J.Cole, with the proper nurturing…. Thats an Artist right there!

Word is life(c)random Trenton 5%er

115. Joe 88 Says:

^Dead

>who u think brought out biggie also??? You think clark kent is washed up, shows your lack ok knowledge on hip hop.. He also introduced shyne to majors and diddy

*scratches head*

dude, biggie’s been dead for how long? And shyne has no career. Not taking nothing away from clark, but he never broke a artist outside of BK, his signing powers are limited.

116. NovemberEnd aka Throwing Apples at Blind Teachers Nolan Ryan Style Says:

The Marlo character has alot of pride in his reputation…kinda was his downfall when fucking with Omar….nigga should have token the L and kept it moving

117. Rey Says:

Cosign Gravity, that’s the other part of my argument, he sounds the same EVERY TRACK, throw it in the bag remix, you the you the you the, successful, guest spot on Mary J’s joint, that bullshit “Fear” song that Pap and Nate jizzed over (none).. Saaaame.

118. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:50 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:47 pm

You must have never heard of the blueprint 2.1

Blueprint 2.1 254,773/ 2003

119. Big_seth Says:

LMAO

FTR I want (c) for that Count Chocula shit if it sticks.

*makes a bowl of cereal* pause.

120. Farsideoff Says:

Rey

People love the same song re done, think of t-pain, I am sure drake will be able to write another radio ready live song. Also, dude is rapping from another perspective that a lot of upper middle class whites can relate to. Also, stfu.

121. Lanna Jouja Says:

IceBerg Slim:

__________________________________________________________________

and to think you know anything about music let alone hip-hop…where is biggie at? ….Your argument is so constrictive cause you can’t see through it…

where is clark kent right now? dude is still djaying hole in the wall clubs in somebody’s garage rocking the latest pink and purple dunks…

get a grip my dude…People come and go all the time…and to think that the era that you lived in when you were young will only produce those type of acts that are authentic is ridiculous…you need to learn music history

122. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

September 16th, 2009 at 4:50 pm

I always thought the guard was an idiot, Marlo did it on purpose to let the guy know he did not matter, the guard said “I know who you are” but still the guard would cross a known killer for a few cents…Marlo only cared about one thing his Name, not money or that other sh!t, so if you crossed him in any way, he was willing to risk it all, all in order for u 2 respect him

123. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

smh

124. Harlem World Says:

Woah, hold on. Drakes 7 track EP is gonna sell more than most albums released this year? Am i reading this correctly?

125. Gravity Says:

Lol @ Joe, hov’s done that before though…

126. NovemberEnd aka Throwing Apples at Blind Teachers Nolan Ryan Style Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    true but is less than 2 bucks..lol…what was that security purpose for getting in his face?..was it lecture him about how he should have respect for him cuz he working on a sunday and marlo should have courtesy and not have swiped those lollipops or maybe it was to convince marlo to return thus lollipops..im not saying that what marlo did was right…but the security guard should have picked his battles more carefully

127. Rey Says:

@ Big_Seth– F’sho!

@ Farsideoff– I’m sure he will, but I’m also sure it’ll be ridiculously bordering on insultingly bordering on shamelessly similar to either one of his songs, or of another chart-topping song.

And dude, you’re talking to Mr. Suburbia, so I can relate to that nonsense. If you’re a fan, then don’t let my opinion change that, but stow the STFUs and whatnot because:

1- I won’t

and

2- It gets in the way of your point, which is valid–I just disagree with it.

128. Lanna Jouja Says:

Hip-hop heads listen up,

You “predict” all these people futures, but you’re never right…wrong on soulja boy, wrong on any “next” new york underground rappers…

You dudes are always wrong…and you’ll probably be wrong about drake…wrong about jeezy, boosie, gucci mane, ti etc…

wrong about joe budden being next….
    wrong about PAPOOSE…yep fucking papoose…smh at niggas saying he was next

You dudes never learned history and repeat the same mistakes….just because someone like perceived authentic music doesn’t mean that they have staying power…

129. Music video to LL Cool J’s “NCIS” TV series | WoooHa.com Says:

[…] As reported a couple of days ago, LL Cool J has released the song called ”NCIS“ as a promo to his upcoming spin-off “NCIS: Los Angeles” where he stars alongside Chris O’Donnell. Now here is the video complete with footage from the show. Via: NahRight […]

130. Al Poelvordino Says: