Video: KRS-One & Buckshot Performance on Toca Tuesdays

Buck and Kris perform some cuts from Survival Skills, which is in stores now.

43 Responses to “Video: KRS-One & Buckshot Performance on Toca Tuesdays”

1. Gravity Says:

The media in general is just a monster these days… There are no ethics.. How you gon’ put this dumb shit out? What purpose does it serve at the end of the day? Obama be slipping, this is media 101, He shoulda known to STFU. or better yet grow some balls and defend Van Jones!!

2. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Kanye-Taylor swfit is the story that will not die …

next they goinna fall in love in that akward romantic comedy way …..where they hate each other first and then they find something they agree on and become friends …

shit gonna be in movies this spring.

3. ryan Says:

Survival Skills is heat

4. Harlem World Says:

smh @ obama

5. Zee! Says:

# Zee! Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 5:54 pm

# Big_seth Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 5:43 pm

# Zee! Says:
    And why is that? He’s the fucking president. That fool called him a liar in the presence of their political peers. To respond wouldn’t be considered in good taste?

& this is?

It’s a reality check. Just because you are the president of the most PC nation in the world doesn’t mean you have to leave your backbone at the door when you embrace your presidency.

6. precyse Says:

its a real nice track.

7. Dolemite Says:

if you love hip hop buy this album

8. precyse Says:

Dolemite same thing goes too you too.

9. Gravity Says:

if you love hip hop buy this album

have you bought it? no shots

10. ryan Says:

7.99 best buy ^

11. Dolemite Says:

lol at you cock suckers dissing the prez. you niggas cant run your lives let alone the country.

12. precyse Says:

Dolemite same thing goes too you too

13. Dolemite Says:

yea i copped alone with jays,rae and cudi album.

14. jredmond Says:

people criticizing obama over this are jackasses too.
    homie was joking around with people and having a little fun before an interview. And there was no need for him to personally respond to wilson, considering both congress and the media, not to mention his press secratery, chastized him. Personally responding would give that tool too much credit

15. b-ease Says:

Dolemite Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 6:00 pm

The honeymoons over. I don’t give a fuck that he’s black anymore. He’s soft as baby shit. Sending shots figurative shots at Kanye, and literal shots at those pirates is the only aggression I’ve seen. As far as issues, that nigga acting like he’s still running.

16. precyse Says:

just like i said before.

17. A tribe called quest Says:

illuminati >

18. SayyyWorddd Says:

Yo I been heating nothing but good things about Survival Skills, finna go cop it off GP

LF: what’s with these corny rap niggas with the “it aint tricking if you got it” movement, only muthafuckas who listen to that are the Frankie & Neffe crowd

19. b-ease Says:

people criticizing obama over this are jackasses too.

word, I mean Ye pulled a jackass move. Who gets mad at truth?

20. Streetztalk Says:

ABC lost,

Hes gonna tell them to curve from now on

Eff that if I was Pres and you dry snitch on Youtube, Im callin the ogilary illuminati and SS on you. Bank Account #fails all around lmao

21. jredmond Says:

how’s mad? you?

22. jredmond Says:

who

23. Tong Po Flo Says:

word, I mean Ye pulled a jackass move. Who gets mad at truth?

^ For real, when does speaking what’s on your mind wrong

24. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

Who gets mad at truth?

contemptuous mahfukas do.

25. precyse Says:

obama sucks dick. and eskay’s.

26. sleep Says:

Why is it “young forever” and not “forever young”

27. Harlem World Says:

Dolemite Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 6:00 pm

Hes not exempt from criticism just because hes the president or because hes black. Kanye rallied for that nigga and if thats how he treats his voters then youve got to wonder.

28. jredmond Says:

the fuck are you talking about? no obama stannism, but that fella has been attacking shit hard with the reforms. He don’t have to speak on every non issue and attack sent his way to preform his job properly

29. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

Why is it “young forever” and not “forever young”

cause bruce springsteen already got that ascap’d.

30. Gravity Says:

word, I mean Ye pulled a jackass move. Who gets mad at truth?

^^^^^

*confused* b-ease, whats your stance? no shots

31. FUPM618 Says:

I never got shook up by talks of Illuminati
    I’m from where niggas talk that talk
    then walk around the streets all day
    carrying heat like the human body
    stress – we mastered that
    death – we laugh at that
    you niggas sweeter than the cog-ni-ac
    i never sleep and when my eyes is closed
    i’m in a deep battle for sheep. i’m an insomniac.
    but when it comes to the rhymes, a hypochondriac
    the flow so sickly, splash a hot round on me
    peel off quickly. luckily,
    now one of you niggas could fuck with me

^^^whats fucking with that

32. yaboy Says:

word, I mean Ye pulled a jackass move. Who gets mad at truth?

unfortunately, too many people… (c) bible hugging conservatives

33. b-ease Says:

*confused* b-ease, whats your stance? no shots

I’m not happy with his domestic policy handling, but I saw nothing wrong with calling Kanye a jackass since that’s exactly what Kanye is. The two ideas aren’t connected at all.

34. sleep Says:

First obama apologize to the white cop for saying he acted stupidly. Then serena apologize to the white ref for saying she will shov a tennis ball down her throat. Then kanye apologize to the white girl. I’m not saying anything but I see a trend and I don’t like it.

35. precyse Says:

ya’ll peace. just playing.

36. FUPM618 Says:

^^^word…..I hate having convos with mofos about obama….in some people eyes dude is god and no matter what, you can’t get them to see things from a different perspective.

37. Gravity Says:

No one is saying speaking your mind is wrong, When he said the Boston cops acted stupidly, wasn’t he speaking his mind? Ok, then. He is coming off as a crowd pleaser a lot and that won’t get shit accomplished!!

38. Harlem World Says:

# jredmond Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 6:09 pm

Dont you dare criticize obama, yadda, yadda, yadda.Stop crying.Im saying he should man up to these protesting,screaming republicans, not criticize a nigga that voted for him and influenced others to vote for him also. He talks a good one about healthcare but if it fails i promise you he will not be in the house next election.

39. Streetztalk Says:

# sleep Says:
    September 16th, 2009 at 6:14 pm

It was an Asian judge, but I feel u [||]

40. b-ease Says:

said the Boston cops acted stupidly, wasn’t he speaking his mind? Ok, then. He

uh, keep in mind the police comment was at a press conference, and the kanye remark was supposed to be off the record. Not saying he should have apologized to the cops, just saying the situations aren’t really comparable.

41. Gravity Says:

This may be the very reason he’s kotowing to these racists dressed as patriots!

42. Gravity Says:

Overstood, how about Van Jones? IMO, when he fears a backlash, he buckles but he gets tough and stern on the powerless….. with no apologies

43. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ We living in a white man’s world my friend