Video: CurT@!n$ in Pepsi Refresh Commercial

Here is the full-length Pepsi Refresh commercial that premiered during the MTV Awards. The spot features Will.I.am, LMFAO, CurT@!n$ and more in “the worlds biggest collabo ever”. Directed by Va$htie.

Previously: CurT@!n$ ft. Gucci Mane – I’m Aiit (Remix)

24 Responses to “Video: CurT@!n$ in Pepsi Refresh Commercial”

1. The Truth... Says:

Great…Kanye west says she’s dope! Get the fuck outta here….that faggot ass kanye needs to go hide under a fuckin rock.
    Sorry nahright…but let’s be real. Enough talking about this character.

2. Beezy Says:

^ how could people listen to kid cudi and say its dope?

>not you too cOLD

3. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

MTV is a JOKE. Cocksuckers.

^ how could people listen to kid cudi and say its dope?

>not you too cOLD

^ yup… me too. Its like tryin to mix oil and water, I can’t digest that, just tryna overstand how people can.

5. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Rolling Stone got a hold of all the dates on the Kanye x Lady Gaga tour. I know what you’re thinking, what’s a Lady Gaga… But Kanye insists that she’s so dope that they’re gonna go halfsies on the tour and that there will be no opening act.

Well @ Least they bot can fuck eachother in the ass & Give ReachARounds

6. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

@cOLD

check it:

cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/12/tea.party.express/index.html

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

Rey Says:

September 15th, 2009 at 12:56 pm
    ‘Ye needs a break, but I’m still going.

(save the ether, this news doesn’t surprise anyone)

—-

No shots Rey no shots, but how the fuck do you always seem to pop up (grow up) on a Kayne West post… I mean for real.. Are you in love with this nigga? When you hear his music does it excite you?

8. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

9. THE-XFACTA Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

September 15th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

Well @ Least they bot can fuck eachother in the ass & Give ReachARounds

——–

*Eats Cookie Magic Johnson’s ass after she shits*

10. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

That the tea party movement has no leader at this point is just fine with Wierzbicki. He says right now the movement is centered on a few key issues: taxes, expansion and distrust of Obama.

“If there was a leader there might be a divisive factor,” he says.

In Wierzbicki’s plan, the movement doesn’t need a leader until after the 2010 election.

“From then to 2012 is probably the period of time when you’ll find a big national leader that will emerge that the majority of the people in this movement will feel comfortable following,” he says.

No one on the tea party express seems concerned with the vocal fringe of the crowds that come with offensive signs — besides Nazi imagery, a poster of Obama as an African witch doctor has become popular — or the numerous conspiracy theories that float around most tea parties.

In Battle Creek, Michigan, a woman in her 60s says, “I really don’t want to be a guinea pig for the experiment they have with the population control.” In Canton, Ohio, a woman argues with an Obama supporter: “He’s going after our kids to try to indoctrinate them into a national defense army.”

The Tea Party Express tour has been free of violence, but occasional outbursts of vitriolic hatred toward the president combined with some menacing outward appearances often overshadow the more moderate tea partyers.

11. Lanna Jouja Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 15th, 2009 at 12:54 pm

Kayne West & Lady Gaga? Why the fuck would I want to see this combo of women?

^ how could people listen to kid cudi and say its dope?

hip hop fell off.
    _____________________________________________________________

I don’t get it either…I’m not even saying cudi is wack…it just aint my cup of tea but I respect his music…just like I respect taylor swift and some unknown rock group, but it aint my cup of tea…

If we talk about cudi, then we should talk about dream and neyo

12. Nanyanen Says:

The internet is the medium that has been missing. Now, artists can make fans nationwide/worldwide without any middle man. No MTV, no record label, no sponsorship. For free. Individuals are shaping trends in societies around the planet more than ever now. That is power. These are interesting times, Nah.

13. Voltron Says:

Why don’t they just call it the “Masonic Rituals Tour”. Can’t wait for more of these!

yo Beezy, lemme ask you something, ever been listening to the radio, grooving just in a zone, when for some reason the DJ’s decides to switch up the flow and goes from.. Lets say a Biggie song to some other shit, that totally ruins the vibe… Its sickening almost. The just killed the mood. Well thats how a bunch of these freeshmen rappers make me feel. (zilch).

15. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 15th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

September 15th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

Well @ Least they bot can fuck eachother in the ass & Give ReachARounds

——–

*Eats Cookie Magic Johnson’s ass after she shits*

GATTTTTTTT!

…and like boosie said, I gots nothing against the kid Cudi, just aint my cup of tea, (no new repub party)

17. Rey Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 15th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

Rey Says:

September 15th, 2009 at 12:56 pm
    ‘Ye needs a break, but I’m still going.

(save the ether, this news doesn’t surprise anyone)

—-

dude, i was on every post today. check the archives. to answer your questions:

1- No, I’m not in love with him. That’s just silly. I like girls.

2- No, his music doesn’t excite me in terms of becoming aroused–unlike how you become hot and bothered whenever a man bends over to tie his shoes. Easy, killer.

18. Voltron Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 15th, 2009 at 1:08 pm

Thats cool Cold, just dont hate hate on him for no reason. he dropped damn near the album of the year (Mos Def – The Ecstatic, still gets spun twice a day. Wow. Can’t f*ck with Brooklyn. (c) Big Brother 33*s).
    Cudi makes honest, modern soul music.

19. VIDEO: Will.I.Am & LMFAO in new Pepsi “Refresh” ad | WoooHa.com Says:

[…] Will.I.Am has been pushing the Pepsi brand since the beginning of the year starting with the Pepsi Superbowl ad, now Will and Pepsi drop another one this time with a couple of guests. Via: NahRight […]

20. Walk Says:

Va$htie is the shit! That will be all….

21. Walk Says:

Va$htie is the shit! That will be all….

22. boi-dan Says:

Good to see a thought-provoking rapper like Curtains get money

23. top ramen shotta Says:

damn, he mickey faxed himself. rappers: don’t do commercials before i even know who you are. really kills any integrity.

24. Nah Right » Video: Another Pepsi Commercial ft. CurT@!N$ Says: