Video: UCB ft. Wale – Pat Your Weave (Trailer)

Directed by Rik Cordero.

Three/21 recently shot a video for “Sweatin Out Weaves” aka “Pat Your Weave” – UCB feat. Wale off the “Back To The Feature” Mixtape. As you see from the above preview, DC has the weave game on lock. UCB and Wale go together like white on rice so it was truly a pleasure to capture the essence of DC Go Go infused Hip-Hop right in the heart of the city. Video coming soon!

“Ya’ll straight, chicks got horse hair here”
– S.Carter

Previously: UCB ft. Wale – Pat Your Weave (Behind The Scenes)

55 Responses to “Video: UCB ft. Wale – Pat Your Weave (Trailer)”

1. Lanna Jouja Says:

Alotta dudes be fucked up in the head when it comes to women. I can just a bout size a woman down and tell if she is filthy upon first look…some niggas don’t get enough women so the first chick that feeling him, he wanna wife up.

Niggas be blinded by women and a weak dude will get used and abused by women..

Mafia dudes always had that puritan church girl as a wife and them italian slut bitches on the side.

2. Lanna Jouja Says:

I also feel sorry for sleeps girl. I smashed that a couple of times on GP. then passed her to some more cats on nahright. Sad thing is he bout to marry the girl. I tried to warn him, but he’s so in love that nothing will ever stop him from being with her. Oh well.

3. BKScribe Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

that’s why you gotta get a female with latin in her blood….once you lock that down she’s loyal for life…..just don’t get one of the egg shaped joints.

This.. but 90% of em expand exponentially when they have a kid..

4. Joe 88 Says:

Niggas getting weaves now?

*rides dirt bike 70mph into a brick wall*

5. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:21 pm
    i feel you [ll], but thats the chance you have to take

if dude cant honor what you’re telling him, then either he’s really weak or yalls relationship [ll] wasn’t really that strong anyway

^Our relationship was great (pause) but of course his relationship with his girl is gonna be stronger, and women have a way of lying with a straight face, and niggas always find a way to give his chick a way to get off the hook, instead of investigating like a woman would, they wanna burst into the room and ask them like there gonna tell the truth

The dude that I was fighting with came to me like 4 years after I told him the deal and said “yo you was right, I should’ve listen” I wanted to punch this cock sucker dead in the face.

some dudes gets mad at the messenger cause he’s on angry when they hear the news, so I just choose to mind my B.I

Out of all the B.s you constanly spew on nahright, this is the realest i have ever heard from you..

6. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Gravity Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    @ Iceberg,

Women can be extremely foul with their ways, so I believe what you are saying. I know plenty of my dad’s friends that got stuck raising other ni99as seeds. A good woman though = you’ll be a winner for life

I trully believe in this, but i think dudes should be real patient b4 u get married or have kids with a chick, i knew my wifey for over 6 years b4 our marriage, i hate to bring it up but look at Jay and beyonce, shit that waited years, Nas and kelis not so much

Not dissin Nas but you have to give it some time b4 you trully know what type of woman you are dealing with, i trully feel either you are the chick needs to go thru sum type of hard time to trully see who she really is and how she handles pressure

I be dying off this cat,especially them voices he does

^ayo.

8. Joe 88 Says:

Think about this, the chick R.Kelly pee’d on is gonna get married one day.

The chick that the whole hood ran thru is gonna have children and a baby father

That 11 year old girl that let the whole 7 grade class dry hump her is gonna get a ring

Sad part is, the dude these chicks get married to will have no clue about the freaky shit they did in thee past, so when I hear ninjas say there never getting married, I can’t blame em, if I was to find these type of things out about my lover, i’d fuck around and smoke myself for not peeping it, lol

9. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:29 pm
    I be dying off this cat,especially them voices he does

^ayo.

*dead*

10. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

“Ya’ll straight, chicks got horse hair here” – S.Carter
    ================================
    Ugh!

11. Jersey*made*me Says:

You gotta go through some ups and downs with a bitch before you marry her.If you marry a bitch that ain’t battle tested,you lost.

1.Let her find a bitch number in your pants.

2.Make her eat Oodles of Noodles for a week with you.

3.Have a handsome nigga with cinnamon breath try to holla at her while you watch from afar.

4.Cuss her the fuck out like you might whoop her ass if she ever get out of line.

If she pass all these test,you got a soldier.Go get that ring.

12. Joe 88 Says:

3.Have a handsome nigga with cinnamon breath

^Ayo!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

if I was to find these type of things out about my lover,
    ==========================================
    Only cougars and homo’s use the word “lover”.

14. JDS Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:27 pm
    Gravity Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    @ Iceberg,

in his defense, he did meet her around the time his moms died. dude was probably fucked up pretty bad at the time. she was probably his security blanket for like the 3 years they dated.

^ yo but what part of the game is not acknowledging your own foul deeds… Granted its difficult shit to digest, finding out your chick was an ex slore… but shouldnt the foul shit you did balance it out. Unless yall niggas never did no foul shit.

16. Lanna Jouja Says:

them chicks that the whole hood ran through and the girl that got peed on will be visible and you will be able to tell by simply looking at her. You can’t hide who you are. Its basically written all over their face. Shame on a nigga for not knowing if his wife is a jump-off.

17. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:33 pm
    if I was to find these type of things out about my lover,
    ==========================================
    Only cougars and homo’s use the word “lover”.

co signs

18. It'smesnitches Says:

Zeen

19. S.I.C.K Says:

that’s why you gotta get a female with latin in her blood
    ^cosigns^^

Been with my half black/latina jawn for 3 years.The most headache free relationship I ever had.She stays in pocket.Bad as shit!!My only complaint is that she can`t cook for shit.I guess the latina strain did`nt fully take.LOL

I can cook my ass off,so all she has to do is parade around the crib like a lingerie model.Which she does DAILY.

*browses erotic wifey pics*

*feels like THE man*

*continues lurk mode*

20. Jersey*made*me Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:29 pm
    I be dying off this cat,especially them voices he does

^ayo.

Nah.That ain’t ayo-able b.That’s kinda reaching ain’t it?

^ roffle wtf.

22. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

JDS Says:

Maybe or he cud just be a sucker for love, sh!t i got close homeboys that are

23. Lanna Jouja Says:

LMAO at #3

24. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Im willing to do #3

25. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

S.O.R.E.
    ============
    2.bp.blogspot.com/_WbwHlJPP91U/SqfobAnw4WI/AAAAAAAAlmk/uF2DNF6VWiA/s1600-h/sore.jpg

Shit is just sad.

“Damn homie, in high school you was the man homie…”

26. Joey Profit$ Says:

Only cougars and homo’s use the word “lover”.

lol

27. Lanna Jouja Says:

niggas get suckered by a bitch wit a big booty. Those be the type of niggas that will fall for anything.

28. Jersey*made*me Says:

Only cougars and homo’s use the word “lover”.

lol

That’s a gem,lol.

*looks round nervously*

30. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

Capone: Revenge Is A Promise
    =============================
    How do these niggas get deals?

31. Joe 88 Says:

^I did some super foul shit, so I don’t want nobody as grimey as me, lol I know that’s shallow, but it’s the truth

32. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Lanna Jouja Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:36 pm
    ninjas get suckered by a bitch wit a big booty. Those be the type of niggas that will fall for anything.

Nvr been a a$$ man ( no kordell stewart), always was a face dude, a real dime piece face, wud get me every single time

33. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

Think about this, the chick R.Kelly pee’d on is gonna get married one day.

The chick that the whole hood ran thru is gonna have children and a baby father

——————————

We gotta start raising them right bro

I’m outside of the crib the other day, politickin with this vicelord cat around the way. Dude is one of the older Lords, possibly in his 30’s, and he’s also a pimp and can be seen on the regular with about 4 or 5 of the young thicker than life chicks we were talking about in the previous thread. They get to talking about this one girl and how she gets down for the bread, and how this one dude has her under his wing. This nigga said that shorty’s mother was a crackhead and that her older brother used to rape her, but then in the next sentence went on to say how much money she’d make him if she were under his wing.

shit’s disgusting fam. no respect whatsoever for the black woman nowadays.

34. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

We gotta start raising them right bro
    ============================
    This.

Cause your daughter could be that 11 year old girl that let the whole 7 grade class dry hump her

35. Jersey*made*me Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:37 pm

*looks round nervously*

LMAO.

@cOLD ,I fucked around and stay out ALL night with this one chick that ass was so fat.I call myself washing up and going to work from her crib,why was wifey sitting in the parking lot at the gig waiting?

36. Joe 88 Says:

There’s no perfect woman, you just gotta find the one with the least dicks on her jacket.

You ever be out with your girl, and she’s the friendly type, and you get mad when she’s like conversating with that cousin in your family that’s a stone cold freak? (pause)

My cousins are fucking hounds, like i’m a dude and I be disgusted at how hard (pause) they go at chicks, niggas be surrounding them, bitch be looking hella nervous, lol

37. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Just to advise some of you, women are way more foul than dudes and prob. did way more than you ever did, u gotta rmbr chicks have been gettin approached since they were 13 years old. Most dudes had to work for everything they got with a chick, sh!t we had to lie, cheat and god knows wut else just to get sum.. but women esp. fine women have been approached so much and have been in so many diff. situations it wud shock u, if u knew what they have done….

38. Lanna Jouja Says:

Big booty hoes rarely have high pay jobs..they may have midlevel paying jobs, but if we talking major cake…not really…maybe a nurse or some shit but not on no MBA level type shit..If condoleeza rice had a phat ass george bush would not have chosen her. big booty is a gift and the curse.

Unless you’re judge maybeline but that bitch ugly

39. JDS Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:33 pm

word…

40. JDS Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:35 pm
    JDS Says:

Maybe or he cud just be a sucker for love, sh!t i got close homeboys that are

#saltthrown

that must be the Jigga stan in your blood lol

but on the real, i dont fuckin know dude so you could be right *shrug*

41. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Lanna Jouja Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:42 pm

See michelle obama

42. PHENOMENON Says:

Kelly from “The Office” > ________________.

I love her so much. . . as I do all Middle-Eastern women. <333

43. Joe 88 Says:

Can’t front, I was a ass man (pause), but after my last lil peice with the big bresticles, I converted, lol.

I’m more into “cute” chicks than beautiful chicks, if that makes any sense, but it’s something about a chick that’s cute that gets me everytime, makes my heart beat faster, lol

44. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

====================================
    But why does it matter?

If she’s with you, she’s with you.

Fuck does her past have to do with the present?

45. Lanna Jouja Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

Lanna Jouja Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:42 pm

See michelle obama
    ______________________________________________________________

michelle obama has an average black woman’s body. she has nice hips and thighs. but her ass is average.

^ LOL, damn dude, what was the outcome of this shit…

47. Lanna Jouja Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:45 pm

====================================
    But why does it matter?

If she’s with you, she’s with you.

Fuck does her past have to do with the present?
    ________________________________________________________________

WTF? It has plenty to do with you my dude. If she fucked 50 dudes the week before you met her will you still be on some what does the past have to do with the present?

IF you don’t learn history you’re bound to repeat…A woman’s past is very important cause it gives you insight on what she could be in the future.

48. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

Cats are mad shallow.

49. JUlett Says:

This video I’m pretty sure catches any man’s eye…

50. Jersey*made*me Says:

^ LOL, damn dude, what was the outcome of this shit…

She still here,she ain’t going nowhere.She talked shit, held out for a .Which is true.week,typical shit.Her whole thing was”you ain’t got to stay out all night to fuck no bitch”

51. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

So if you dated a chick for a couple years & fell in love with her & during a conversation she told you she one banged 7 guys in a day, you would dump her?

Never ask for the truth unless you’re prepared to hear it.

52. Jersey*made*me Says:

Pardon that.

She still here,she ain’t going nowhere.She talked shit, held out for a week,typical shit.Her whole thing was”you ain’t got to stay out all night to fuck no bitch”.Which is true.

53. stotle Says:

i love slutz

54. KingPoetic Says:

Men in a chatroom complaining about women, lol

55. Nah Right » Video: Wale Freestyle on Tim Westwood Says:

[…] UCB ft. Wale – Pat Your Weave (Video Trailer) | Attention Deficit Gets XL Rating from XXL | Attention Deficit […]