Video: Raekwon OB4CL2 Release Party @ Santos, NYC

Raekwon x Ghostface – Fish + Ice Cream

I know the question your askin’ yourselves. Yup, that’s 100 niggas on stage. Word to Nas in them “Half Time” days. Crazy night.
YN

C.R.E.A.M. + Criminology

48 Responses to “Video: Raekwon OB4CL2 Release Party @ Santos, NYC”

1. Rick the New Intern Says:

fashawn joint with alchemist is straight crack rocks.

2. Joe 88 Says:

This that dirty money

3. BabyDoll Says:

Oh shit, my peoples was there last night…

VA!!!!

4. Ghost Writer Says:

Slow Day

5. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

Jerkface

6. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    But i will say this, everyone rmbrs in high school, some of the baddest chicks wud be picked up after school, by dudes that were way to old, dudes would have cars all tricked out, be like 25 and up messing with young chicks, this was pretty common growing up and im sure its still happening

^*tries to wipe away guilty look on my face*

And that’s why I am not 100% mad at Kellz because I am sure that the chick agreed to it. The video shows her doing everything on her own will but with that said she was still coerced by an older, richer man. Who we are as “women” (which we’re not) at age 14 are not who we are at 18 or in our 20’s. He should not have taken advantage of her like that. With his fame and money, he has an abundance of women that he could’ve peed on.

i agree, but dudes like that just prefer younger chicks see hov (aalyiah (UP for debate) and beyonce….i got alot of home boys who are looking at 30 and they only mess with 18-22 and im sure if im not around 16 and 17 they will also…

7. Joe 88 Says:

Niggas go in on R. Kelly, but see nothing wrong with them ghetto gagger niggas, smfh.

8. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*Injects comments with strength of 80 midgets*

9. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I think Jay dropping the same day as Rae, will actually help Rae out, because hov is atleast going to drive people in masses to stores and in turn someone might pick Rae up, because if you are not a hard core Rae fan, you are not leaving your house for an Rae album

10. el feces loco Says:

# el feces loco Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 12:40 pm

^^This..mofukkas clutching they pearls and shit like these lil HS chicks don’t know what they doing. They aint fucking the lil HS niggas cause they cant fuck, don’t have cars, or money..sounds like an educated decision to me.

Disclaimer: I don’t condone peeing on underage girls..Unless they like it.

What a couple does in their bedroom is none of my business.
    ———————

he has an abundance of women that he could’ve peed on.

^^hahaffles

11. Rick the New Intern Says:

smfh at this trey songs kelz talk.

12. el feces loco Says:

*pee writes my name in the snow*

13. Ghost Writer Says:

Rae will sell about 15k – 20k

14. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I will say there must be roids in the food these days, because some of these young chicks are just to thick, i swear when i was in high school, we had like one or two really thick chicks and everyone knew he they were, now i go to the mall sumtimes and be like WTF??

15. el feces loco Says:

*drinks own piss*

*feels like a bull*

*spits on her*

*is arrested*

yo ease check the addy.

17. el feces loco Says:

#

Rae will sell about 15k – 20k
    # Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 12:46 pm

^^yea tell that to my boy’s 9 year old daughter..with D’s already.

18. Rick the New Intern Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 12:46 pm

———————————

the amount of fast food kids eat these days is disgusting.

19. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

How can you not like Jeezy as a m.c

when was the lastime any of you circled the block to get a second look at a phatty

21. BabyDoll Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 12:42 pm

^I was thinking the same thing…Hip Hop is alive and well! LOL

22. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

el feces loco Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 12:48 pm
    #

Rae will sell about 15k – 20k
    # Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 12:46 pm

^^yea tell that to my boy’s 9 year old daughter..with D’s already.

That sucks, “Hope my daughter dont grown breast to soon”…….see kanye

23. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 12:49 pm

Last week and im happily married with a dime

24. el feces loco Says:

*swigs a bottle of his own piss*

*passes it around Nahright*

“Yea yall pass that..pass that”

yesterday..I seen Gorilla Zoe pass a lil azz bottle of patron around..he mustve got that from Diddy.

25. BabyDoll Says:

Sure, Kellz probably is “one of those niggas that just prefers younger chicks” bu there’s a difference in younger and underaged. Just wait until she’s at least 18…sheesh!

26. Aggressive Content Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 12:50 pm
    el feces loco Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 12:48 pm
    #

Rae will sell about 15k – 20k
    # Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 12:46 pm

^^yea tell that to my boy’s 9 year old daughter..with D’s already.

That sucks, “Hope my daughter dont grown breast to soon”…….see kanye

^^^^^^

Is it wrong you notice doe?

27. Joe 88 Says:

^THIS.

It’s been plenty of times I was in mondawmin mall and a group of the thickest chicks in the world walk pass, only way I can tell how old they are is because what there talking about and how loud they are. Co-sign it only being like 4 chicks in the whole school that was built like buffalo’s back then, now it’s common to see a junior in HS with a better body than a grown woman. And the tattoo’s don’t help either, glad they make these kids wear uniforms now, that’s almost the only way you can tell if a chick is legal or not. A group of big titty chicks and all of them have on green shirts and khakis, yep, there jail bait, lol

28. Ghost Writer Says:

29. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 12:51 pm

Sometimes thats to late…see Jerry Lee Lewis Jr.

30. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 12:49 pm

^can’t say that I’ve ever done that…lol

31. el feces loco Says:

^^yea tell that to my boy’s 9 year old daughter..with D’s already.

That sucks, “Hope my daughter dont grown breast to soon”…….see kanye

^^^^^^

Is it wrong you notice doe?

^^Its natural i guess.. but Its wrong to lust tho..start having visions and shit

32. Rick the New Intern Says:

i’ve only got like 4 more months til i can’t break off any 16 year old broads no more. well shit.

33. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 12:49 pm

^How about running up on the curb looking at a phatty? lol I know chicks get a kick out of that, I seen niggas get into car accidents looking at chicks, real talk.

34. BabyDoll Says:

#whenIwasinhighschool I used to lie and say I was younger so older guys would leave me the hell alone…smh

Last week and im happily married with a dime

^ you can look but dont touch…

—-
    ^can’t say that I’ve ever done that…lol

do you acknowledge it though BD, like do you say to yourself “damn that girl got a nice ass”?

36. BabyDoll Says:

I seen niggas get into car accidents looking at chicks, real talk.

^had that happen once…shit was funny and sad at the same time

^I be forgetting that kids are allowed up here…smh

37. Joe 88 Says:

Rick the New Intern Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

^Well what the hell are you waiting for? (c) Hov

You better get the smashing, shit I like my age, but I would pay top dollar to be 18 again every summer, just for the summer tho.

38. &What?! Says:

The Cool Kids >

check the gumby soles underneath the shoe lies a tact that attract bowlegged bitches with wide horse gaps.

40. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 12:56 pm
    Last week and im happily married with a dime

^ you can look but dont touch…

—-
    ^can’t say that I’ve ever done that…lol

^Yes I do…In a very no lesbo flow sorta way tho…LOL

41. Da Says:

haha

puff: “we started out together”

random girl: “shut up”

42. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

You were rare than, most chicks back than boosted their age up…

I always wud say you should not have 9th grade in high school, so you are going to bring these freshmen girls in school and they are just turning 14 with seniors who are about 18, man that was like bringing the sheep right to the wolves, i rmbr 1st day of school just salavating

43. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    cOLD Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 12:49 pm

yO that shit happen to me last month….I couldn’t help but stare at this chick, couldnt take me eyes off of her next thing I hear was the rims rubbing on the curb….I was pissed….I looked back but I don’t think she saw me

44. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

#WhenIwasinhighschool

I used to tell the slutty girls I was in a gang so that I didn’t have to work as hard on impressing them.

45. Big_seth Says:

You niggas is grimey for peepin 16 year olds.

I swearfoGOD I would stomp you niggas out if you checked for my sister. She aint a hood rat so she aint amused by Jordan’s & chains though. LOL. Even if you could kick my ass we would fight. You’d have to kill me foreel.

I can’t even look. Everytime I see a girl that looks too young I think “that could be my sisters friend” & I want to vomit.

But older girls that look kinda young >>>>>>

46. Nic Nash Says:

All I gotta say is that “OB4CL Pt. II” was sold out yesterday and today maybe even 2morrow @ Bestbuy, and BP3 was Farrr from selling out. Peace! Real Hip-Hop 4 Life.

47. prophecy_projectz Says:

lol@ the girl telling Puff to shut up at the start

48. @!#Y@( Says:

Look at them hoe ass niggas twitting in the background….lmao. It’s a show, niggas!!! Have some fun.