Video: KiD CuDi – Day N Nite (Crookers Remix) [Unreleased BBGun Version]

In April of 2008, directing duo BBGUN – Alex Bergman and Maxim Bohichik – directed the original Day ‘N’ Nite video for an unsigned Kid Cudi with a budget of only $250 of their own money.

Since then, BBGUN has directed music videos for artists including The Roots, Fabolous, J. Cole, and Busta Rhymes.

Easily the best version.

40 Responses to “Video: KiD CuDi – Day N Nite (Crookers Remix) [Unreleased BBGun Version]”

1. el feces loco Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:10 pm

depressed chick with low self esteem > college grad with career.

^^Co sign..one’s willing to listen and learn..the other feels she knows it all.

slowday.com

liteworthy.org

3. LordInfamous Says:

this version > the other 2 that released

4. Zee! Says:

MOTM = Ghostwriting Kanye’s next album…..

5. TheCo!!inB Says:

*Jimmy Deans it up*
    *cooks up sausages in 3x Tall Tee*
    *crashes motor bike*
    *sets trend for Nah Comments*

6. el feces loco Says:

Cudi= One Hit Wonder

7. BabyDoll Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:11 pm
    *applauds BD for not giving up the squish to old niggas with Gold Ac Legends ridin round Norfolk shinin*

^LMFAO!!! It was hard as hell though

8. kevfrescura de talco Says:

if ‘the ecstatic tour’ comes thru ya city and you don’t attend that shit……

YOU STOOPID!

jay elect stage presence>>>>>>>

sup nahkis……
    as you were.

a good wife — “neither too smart nor too dumb, not too old nor too young” … – saddam hussein

10. Zee! Says:

el feces loco Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

Cudi= One Hit Wonder

No-Sign

11. Joe 88 Says:

so yew saying that ya mova and ya grandmova are tew, huh?

^Pretty much, I love the hell out of them, but no chick is immune, i’ll say this, there not all stupid, but all of them did stupid things for a nigga at one point in life, word to my sisters father, lol. To this day I have never met this nigga, heard or seen a picture of this nig, lol.

*Hopes mom isn’t lurking*

12. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

depressed chick with low self esteem > college grad with career

Does not co sign, not when you get older, trust you would like your wife to be able to rep. well in front of your co workers, family and friends…and when income starts to matter you will wish you had tha latter, but on the real college women are way more secure with their se.xuality…its been proven

13. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:16 pm
    so yew saying that ya mova and ya grandmova are tew, huh?

*Hopes mom isn’t lurking*

^^^^^

Thats Fckd up

14. Joe 88 Says:

The way this world is looking right now, I can’t see myself getting married no time soon, i’ma be one of them niggas that’s so old when I get married my son would walk my wife down the aisle

15. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:15 pm

^*looks in mirror*

*rock suddenly appears on left hand* TING!

*does the wop*

16. Big_seth Says:

# Zee! Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:13 pm

MOTM = Ghostwriting Kanye’s next album…..

FOH.

I liked the album… but he’s no where near s lyrical as Ye… so why would Ye use him for that. Maybe for hooks.

17. el feces loco Says:

If I had a gold AC I would have pulled BD.

*Roll by slow bumping “friend or foe”*

*stops when I see her fatty..no circling*

*rolls the windows down*

*yells over the music “Which one are You?*

*she throws up the Roc sign and gets in*

*is BD’s 1st babyfather*

18. Joe 88 Says:

^LIES!!!!!! This nigga J. Cole doesn’t have a video, lol j/k

19. Zee! Says:

Married with children>The tracy morgan show

20. BabyDoll Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:16 pm
    so yew saying that ya mova and ya grandmova are tew, huh?

*Hopes mom isn’t lurking*

^SMH…niggas do dumb ass shit too

21. el feces loco Says:

^LIES!!!!!! This nigga J. Cole doesn’t have a video, lol j/k

^^That Simba vid is top 3 vids this year.

22. Jersey*made*me Says:

For sexual purposes only:chick who grew up with no dad>>>>>

23. Joe 88 Says:

This video > The original > The one on MTV Jams

The original Beat > This beat

24. el feces loco Says:

Joe’s sister is a jumpoff?

link or perish.

25. Joe 88 Says:

>SMH…niggas do dumb ass shit too

^Co-sign. I know i’m top 5 on the “smart/dumb nigga” list when it came to previous relationships, lol. Atleast I don’t hit my women, or pee on them (anymore)

26. Aggressive Content Says:

Does not co sign, not when you get older, trust you would like your wife to be able to rep. well in front of your co workers, family and friends…and when income starts to matter you will wish you had tha latter, but on the real college women are way more LOOSE with their se.xuality…its been proven

Correction.

27. Joe 88 Says:

Joe’s sister is a jumpoff?

link or perish.

*dead*

Nah, far from it, she’s been married for 14 years, and she is in her 30’s. My nephew stay raiding my closet (pause) I gave him a few blac label shirts, and now my sister mad at me cause that’s all he wants to wear now, lol

28. BabyDoll Says:

LMFAO @ EFL…it might’ve happened that way if there was also a blunt waiting in the ash tray

^ Yo why you aint go on vacation. I’d like a dumb mute wife If I had a choice, fuck impressing co-workers, I’d keep her chained to the radiator, and feed her starchy foods. Her only form of excercise would be squats and leg lifts.

30. el feces loco Says:

NFL TOMORRRRRRRRRROWWWWWW
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

“I’m so fucking stoked dude…gonna be gnarly”

For sexual purposes only:chick who grew up with no dad>>>>>

^ lol.

32. BabyDoll Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:23 pm
    Joe’s sister is a jumpoff?

link or perish.

*dead*

^LOL, he meant your mom unfortunately (no shots)….

he said his sister’s father not her baby father…smh

33. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:23 pm

^*concerned stare*

34. el feces loco Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:23 pm

^^I don’t smoke with minors

*gives her a shotgun just to feel her lips against mines tho*

35. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:23 pm

Damn, i know u are joking, but i am leaving for NYC 2mor. for the hov concert wifey going to shop; i was going to nyc for labor day wkd but he announced the concert so we just pused a week back….gotta get my stan on, so we will be making the trip from fl, my wifey my home boy and his old lady

36. el feces loco Says:

he said his sister’s father not her baby father…smh

^^Reading comp FAIL

*thinks about Joe’s mom*

*does a google search for “MOE88” *

37. Al Says:

that Bape hoody @ the beginning cost more than the video.

38. phatosas Says:

Day and nite on overdrive, Kudi has to come up with something new, some new buzz.

39. Al Says:

1 more thing, this $250 video > Clipse Kinda Like a Big Deal video

40. KiD CuDi – Day N’ Nite (Alternate Video) - Main Ingredient Lifestyle Company Says:

[…] Via NahRight […]