Video: Havoc Interview w/ Angela Yee

Talks about his From Now On mixtape, Jay’s A Star Is Born reference, cutting back on alcohol, the infamous Kanye rant (says it came out the wrong way and he wouldn’t have been as disrespectful if he was sober,) and more.

Previously: Video: Havoc – H Is Back | Havoc – From Now On (The Mixtape)

43 Responses to “Video: Havoc Interview w/ Angela Yee”

1. BabyDoll Says:

Jay’s A Star Is Born reference,

^this may be the only reason I watch this

2. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    #whenIwasinhighschool I used to lie and say I was younger so older guys would leave me the hell alone…smh

You were rare than, most chicks back than boosted their age up…

I always wud say you should not have 9th grade in high school, so you are going to bring these freshmen girls in school and they are just turning 14 with seniors who are about 18, man that was like bringing the sheep right to the wolves, i rmbr 1st day of school just salavating

3. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Listening to star in born again, damn he didnt name Game did he?

4. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Infamous is Top 5. Incredible album

5. el feces loco Says:

*looks at the 2 jigga stans have this post all to themselves*

6. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Hold up, Pardon my Back

7. el feces loco Says:

I could be piss poor I’d still get pissy drunk and piss on Angela

^Yes I do…In a very no lesbo flow sorta way tho…LOL

^ roffle…

that has to be the ultimate compliment to a chick, when a dude crashes his whip because he was staring at her ass. Heck of an ego boost. Broad should give the dude some ass on the strength he fucked his car up because of her.

9. BabyDoll Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:00 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

You were rare than, most chicks back than boosted their age up…

^Yes…they were wolves…I felt like I was being attacked! Them seniors was not playing. There was one nigga in particular, he kept it going even after he graduated. Maybe he sincerely like me but I was terrified of him! LOL

Older guys always scared me…I always thought if I dealt with them I would instantly get pregnant. I guess that’s all I saw out my way…young chicks dealing with the older dboy with the cars and money…next thing you know she pushing her baby around the block by her damn self…smh

I dated a few older guys but they weren’t the intimidating, overly aggressive type…and surprisingly enough I didn’t have sex with any of the either.

10. Joe 88 Says:

Girls are stupid.

looks at the 2 jigga stans have this post all to themselves

^ that is not the original Iceberg slim, jay stan.

12. BabyDoll Says:

el feces loco Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:03 pm
    *looks at the 2 jigga stans have this post all to themselves*

^awwwwww…LOL

13. el feces loco Says:

Babydoll got pregnant her first time having sex?

“Let me just put the head in”?

14. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:05 pm
    looks at the 2 jigga stans have this post all to themselves

^ that is not the original Iceberg slim, jay stan.

This is the O GGG Iceberg for the last 4+years

15. Big_seth Says:

You niggas is grimey for peepin 16 year olds.

I swearfoGOD I would stomp you niggas out if you checked for my sister. She aint a hood rat so she aint amused by Jordan’s & chains though. LOL. Even if you could kick my ass we would fight. You’d have to kill me foreel.

I can’t even look. Everytime I see a girl that looks too young I think “that could be my sisters friend” & I want to vomit.

But older girls that look kinda young >>>>>>

Girls are stupid.

^ sizzler take away their mouth and vag they’re totally usleless.

17. el feces loco Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

looks at the 2 jigga stans have this post all to themselves

^ that is not the original Iceberg slim, jay stan.

Oh…well they both annoying as hell.

This is the O GGG Iceberg for the last 4+years

^oh ok, my bad, I just dont remember the original Ice being as vocal.

19. Rick the New Intern Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:05 pm
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:00 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

You were rare than, most chicks back than boosted their age up…

Reminds me of one young chick that told me, straight up, you move to fast for me, I used to spit lines at her and she used to giggle, cud not hold eye contact, used to blush at silly sh!t, man im glad i introdued her to the other side…..miss them v i r gins

22. el feces loco Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:08 pm

This is the O GGG Iceberg for the last 4+years

^oh ok, my bad, I just dont remember the original Ice being as vocal.

^^He only shows up around Jay’s release dates (yes for him)

23. It'smesnitches Says:

For old time sake

24. BabyDoll Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

Girls are stupid.

^so yew saying that ya mova and ya grandmova are tew, huh?

depressed chick with low self esteem > college grad with career.

26. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:08 pm
    This is the O GGG Iceberg for the last 4+years

^oh ok, my bad, I just dont remember the original Ice being as vocal.

Got vacate this week and im extra bored and hov dropped this week, ill be ghost soon

27. BabyDoll Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:09 pm
    For old time sake

^LOL…I started to call you that earlier when you said you didn’t see me

28. Joe 88 Says:

Let me just put the head in”?

*dies 14 times*

Yo, that was my line when I was a young boy, and funny thing is, girls use to fall for it, like i’m really only gonna want four humps, lol.

29. el feces loco Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:10 pm

depressed chick with low self esteem > college grad with career.

^^Co sign..one’s willing to listen and learn..the other feels she knows it all.

30. &What?! Says:

Chicks dig me. Shit’s coooo’

31. TheCo!!inB Says:

*applauds BD for not giving up the squish to old niggas with Gold Ac Legends ridin round Norfolk shinin*

32. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:08 pm
    Old chicks > young chicks

On some things, but you have to pay for alot of sins of their past boyfriends and that sh!t gets old and sumtimes they have a negative outlook on life due to the b.s they have been thru, but i do think every man should marry a chick thats younger than he, atleast by 3 to 4 years

33. APES IN SPACE Says:

ID RATHER BUY SOME STEAKS BEFOR I BUY A FUCKING CD FUUUUUUUUCK THAT

34. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

This past week I saw 2 gorgeous slimmies, one was 17 and the other was thick in all the right places (the butt and thighs) but gave this vibe as if she was 15 or something. I wanted to holla too but it felt wrong

35. BabyDoll Says:

el feces loco Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:11 pm
    # cOLD Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:10 pm

depressed chick with low self esteem > college grad with career.

^^Co sign..one’s willing to listen and learn..the other feels she knows it all.

^what about those that are a little of both?

36. Jersey*made*me Says:

Preach!!!!

*drops a dub in the collection plate*

*looks at the same ass that was in da club last night*

*goes out for drinks with mami after church*

*smh*

37. It'smesnitches Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:10 pm
    It’smesnitches Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:09 pm
    For old time sake

^LOL…I started to call you that earlier when you said you didn’t see me

Lol yeah been awhile….all the old names left it seems

38. Joe 88 Says:

so yew saying that ya mova and ya grandmova are tew, huh?

^Pretty much, I love the hell out of them, but no chick is immune, i’ll say this, there not all stupid, but all of them did stupid things for a nigga at one point in life, word to my sisters father, lol. To this day I have never met this nigga, heard or seen a picture of this nig, lol.

*Hopes mom isn’t lurking*

39. kevfrescura de talco Says:

if ‘the ecstatic tour’ comes thru ya city and you don’t attend that shit……

YOU STOOPID!

jay elect stage presence>>>>>>>

sup nahkis……
    as you were.

40. Rick the New Intern Says:

# APES IN SPACE Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:11 pm

ID RATHER BUY SOME STEAKS BEFOR I BUY A FUCKING CD FUUUUUUUUCK THAT

——————————-

laffs.

41. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

depressed chick with low self esteem > college grad with career

Does not co sign, not when you get older, trust you would like your wife to be able to rep. well in front of your co workers, family and friends…and when income starts to matter you will wish you had tha latter, but on the real college women are way more secure with their se.xuality…its been proven

42. Nah Right » Video: Havoc - Letter to P Says: