Video: Common At Niagara Falls

42 Responses to “Video: Common At Niagara Falls”

1. el feces loco Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:52 pm

But i will say the longer you wait, the less of a pool of people you have to choose from, i have some friends who are older and trust they say it gets less and less every year, esp. for women

^^Globally women outnumber men 3-1..so that disparity in the pool will always be there.

This fact alone makes me think that maybe each man should have 3 wives..women are never going to catch up..aint enuff men.(no)

2. el feces loco Says:

i would marry someone i met at a bar…I mean..my stinking ass is at the bar too?..Does that mean I’m no good for marriage? That logic is flawed.

3. APES IN SPACE Says:

SOCKS,BOXERS,T-SHIRTS OR BUYING A MILLIONAIRES ALBUM yea ok

4. Joe 88 Says:

Lanna Jouja Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:54 pm
    No such thing as a classy woman at a club

^lol, you think so? Does what type of club you meet them in play a part in this? lol.

5. Lanna Jouja Says:

Logic flawed? think again fam…that woman at the bar aint no wife material.

6. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

el feces loco Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:52 pm
    I know at least 2 couples..high school sweethearts..been together 6-8 years no marriage..get married and shit lasted a couple months..shit is weird to me.

I have been with my wife for about 9 years and married 3 but i will say it does change once you get married for the good and the bad, but over all, i would say it calmed me down and got me more focus, everyone is diff. so ite depends on the person i guess, but my mom and dad is still 2gether and so is her parents so hopefully that has sumthin to do with it

7. el feces loco Says:

In a perfect world if everyone coupled up in marriage..there’d still gonna be 2-0 ratio of women without men…discuss.

^ that 3-1 shit is overated… only 1/3 is wifey material anyway, and outta that 1/3 a few of them got the monster or some other life threatening disease.

9. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Where the hell is everybody, its 1 oclock. Wheres fux, pap, land cici, etc

Im about to say something racist on gp just so that people can stop lurking

10. el feces loco Says:

# Lanna Jouja Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:57 pm

Logic flawed? think again fam…that woman at the bar aint no wife material.

^^i’m at the bar too tho? that means I’m not hubby material then? I dont see the correlation in the causation.

11. Lanna Jouja Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:56 pm

Lanna Jouja Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:54 pm
    No such thing as a classy woman at a club

______________________________________________________________

Lol. I know so… yeah sure the type of club matters. chess club, math club, womens club, exercise club are are cool…club where there is drinking, dancing, and smoking going on, NO.

12. Aggressive Content Says:

True, but what married couple claims we me at the club?

13. el feces loco Says:

^^In a perfect world I said..so monsters with monsters, gays with gays lesbos wit lesbos..heteros with heteros..there’s still gonna be 2-0 disparity. What should those women do?

14. Gravity Says:

Marriage ain’t for everyone, especially when done for all the wrong reasons. Two of my very close female friends just got married. I’m sitting there feeling sorry for their husbands cos only if they knew…. SMH, one of them had a side dude that she was consistently cheating with… The other was tryna get me to be with her a few months b4 her wedding.

15. Lelan Says:

I LIKE A LONG HAIR THICK RED BOOOOONUHHHHHHH

Im about to say something racist on gp just so that people can stop lurking

^ PINKY!!!

slavery is overated

jay-z > nas

17. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Black people have bad credit

18. Buzz Killington Says:

jay-z>

19. Joey Profit$ Says:

I been with my wife since 14 got married at 18 and i’m still married I’m 30 I have murdered her many of times in my head tho but overall shit worked out for me now we hit the strip club together and get free lap dances all night props to me. lol

20. Lanna Jouja Says:

# el feces loco Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:58 pm

# Lanna Jouja Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:57 pm

Logic flawed? think again fam…that woman at the bar aint no wife material.

_____________________________________________________________

I’m not talking about dudes and ayo for asking me are you hubby material. WTF I look like answering that? All I said is make sure your wife aint a chick you met at a club or bar.

21. el feces loco Says:

lol cOLD..land, cici etc are not lurkers..theyd say something if they were here..The gang’s all here for now..we all we got.

22. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Gravity Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:00 pm

I was in a wedding as one of the groomsmen and the wife ask me to smashed weeks b4 and stared at me while ole dude was sayin vows and than asked me at reception “Did you see me staring at you?” ………….all tru story

23. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

White people are Nazi’s

24. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

If Common’s in a movie there’s a 50/50 chance it’s gonna suck

25. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

White people do this.. Black people do THAT (c) Every comedian EVER

^ double standard? so its ok for the dude to go, as long as he dosent wife a broad from the bar? I get what you’re saying but realistiacally a chick (no horse) with a similar lifestyle, might understand your story a lil more.

27. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Black people have a quick twitch, thats why they are so good at sports (c) Bill Burr

28. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

White people are Nazi’s
    ======================
    No, those were Germans

29. Joe 88 Says:

I’d rather wife a chick I met at the club, rather then wife a chick that got a baby father

Don’t know where that came from (pause) but I just couldn’t put all of my faith in a chick that’s connected to another nigga for the rest of her life. Her baby father would have to be dead, or have life in jail for me to wife her

No shots at the step dads on nah

30. el feces loco Says:

^^SMH trynna reason with the unreasonable..So women at the club = bad but the same guys at the club = good(no)?

You’re rotten stinkin ass up in the same cub passing judgment on all the women there. If women in th eclub aint for marriage then neither are you. that is all im saying. Once YOU (LANNA) decide to go to a club every bitch should just look at you as an unmarriageable, low down grimey fuck..that’s what you’re trying to tell me?

31. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

lmao @ a man saying “hubby”

nigga you gay

32. Gravity Says:

*Hopes Iceberg loses Hov tkts*,

I been trying to find the damn tkts. Last Hov concert I was at, I was sitting in a box, real close to the stage, courtesy of my old job. Now I can’t find tickets for shit, at least not for what I’m willing to pay.

33. JDS Says:

LF: i’m watching Curb on demand, and i think i’m going to hire a manager like Jeff just to sit around and shoot the shit with. i dont even do shit in the entertainment business either.

34. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

White people are Nazi’s
    ======================
    No, those were Germans

–ugh getting technical when one is joking is annoying

35. Aggressive Content Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:02 pm
    Gravity Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:00 pm

Worst part is everyone got their own slore stories about any chick who claims to be in a relationship…..

It’s this type of shit that keep me alone and satisfied.

36. Lanna Jouja Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:05 pm

lmao @ a man saying “hubby”

nigga you gay
    ______________________________________________________

LMAO..grown men shouldn’t say hubby

37. Lanna Jouja Says:

# el feces loco Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:05 pm

___________________________________________________________

LOL. I keep telling you I’m not talking about dudes. I’m just talking about women…if women think that way then fine..All I’m saying is if you wife that chick thats backing up on some random dude, then you failed. Point blank period.

38. Gravity Says:

@ Iceberg,

Women can be extremely foul with their ways, so I believe what you are saying. I know plenty of my dad’s friends that got stuck raising other ni99as seeds. A good woman though = you’ll be a winner for life.

39. Gravity Says:

*DEAD @ Cold and ATCQ*

Pardon Amp, I don’t think he was in the room that day.

40. APES IN SPACE Says:

IM WHITE AND I SMELL GOOD YOU OTHER COLORS NOT SO MUCH

41. sam Says:

its actually spelled “Niagara” yo

42. Common Visits Niagara Falls « The Maroo Papers Says:

[…] Common visited Niagara Falls, and he was so impressed with “God’s creation” that he made a video about it. We should all be so lucky as to find ourselves this open to the world around us (barf). […]