Fashawn – Lost In New York + Fash Plays It Cool

fashawn-the-alchemist-the-antidote-mixtape

The Antidote out this Thursday at midnight. Compiled and produced entirely by The Alchemist.

Fashawn – Lost In New York

Fashawn – Fash Plays It Cool

74 Responses to “Fashawn – Lost In New York + Fash Plays It Cool”

1. Joe 88 Says:

Who?

2. It'smesnitches Says:

A- a- a- alchemist

3. It'smesnitches Says:

Have to be zshare

4. Aggressive Content Says:

Compiled and produced entirely by The Alchemist.

Is there a better co-sign?

5. BabyDoll Says:

Interesting cover art…

lost in new york, so far not bad..

7. Joey Profit$ Says:

What Up Nah Righteers

*daps all in attendence*

8. el feces loco Says:

# el feces loco Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:28 pm

he said his sister’s father not her baby father…smh

^^Reading comp FAIL

*thinks about Joe’s mom*

*does a google search for “MOE68″ *

9. BabyDoll Says:

Hey Joey

10. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:23 pm
    Does not co sign, not when you get older, trust you would like your wife to be able to rep. well in front of your co workers, family and friends…and when income starts to matter you will wish you had tha latter, but on the real college women are way more secure with their se.xuality…its been proven

^ Yo why you aint go on vacation. I’d like a dumb mute wife If I had a choice, fuck impressing co-workers, I’d keep her chained to the radiator, and feed her starchy foods. Her only form of excercise would be squats and leg lifts.

Damn, i know u are joking about the chick (I hope so), but i am leaving for NYC 2mor. for the hov concert wifey going to shop; i was going to nyc for labor day wkd but he announced the concert so we just pused a week back….gotta get my stan on, so we will be making the trip from fl, my wifey my home boy and his old lady…..meet us at the Waldorf Astoria

11. It'smesnitches Says:

*does a google search for “MOE68″ *

LMAO

12. el feces loco Says:

*prepares to listen to his first fashawn record ever*

Fashwn BTW..sounds like some nigga has his belly button pierced.

13. Joe 88 Says:

Reading comp FAIL

*thinks about Joe’s mom*

*does a google search for “MOE68

^I should be mad, but this is funny as hell, lol

Nigga, her pussy been retired since the late 90’s, she’s off that, lol

14. Joey Profit$ Says:

*hugs BabyDoll*

*hugs BabyDoll again*

wow that felt good

*hugs BabyDoll again*

lol

15. It'smesnitches Says:

Can yall provide a different link? If not its cool

16. It'smesnitches Says:

^I should be mad, but this is funny as hell, lol

Nigga, her pussy been retired since the late 90’s, she’s off that, lol

LOL

17. It'smesnitches Says:

Is everyone out buying albums today?

18. It'smesnitches Says:

19. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Man what i hate, is people never have weddings any more, thats the perfect date night, free food, music, liquor and entertainment, now if u are single i dont have to tell you the gold that is avail at a wedding

20. It'smesnitches Says:

I’m losing it

Damn, i know u are joking about the chick

*blank stare* lol nah ofcourse im joking… I’d let her do crunches too. Nah but foreal, so you gonna be in NY at the hovie concert huh, thats whats up.

22. el feces loco Says:

lol@ Joe talking about Moe like that.

Both those links didn’t work for me(nullus)..oh well.

23. It'smesnitches Says:

Fuck a skinny chick

24. el feces loco Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:35 pm

^^how many bouquets have you ever caught?

25. BabyDoll Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:35 pm

^Maybe where you are…LOL. I was just in two back to back weddings and have one more next month

^ word, its the recession, plus less and less people are getting married. Why enter into a contract that has a 50% failure rate.

I like what will smith and jada said about marraige though. Divorce is not an option, so we might aswell learn to deal with each other, and get over what ever differences we have.

27. It'smesnitches Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:37 pm
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Did anything for you? If so we can exchange addys

28. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:36 pm
    Damn, i know u are joking about the chick

Yes sir but on the real wifey and her friend are looking to tear down the shopping, nvr understood why women get extra hype to go shopping in nyc, sh!t we got the internet now

29. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

I need this Boy Meets World immediately. Use your “connects”, eskay.

30. A tribe called quest aka James Dean leaving good looking a corpses & comment Says:

Approve please

31. el feces loco Says:

divorce parties > weddings

Chicks at a divorce party feel like they getting divorced too..the possibilities are endless.

32. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

*this &

33. TheCo!!inB Says:

don’t invite young people to your wedding cause they don’t buy gifts or give dough…..drunk fuckers.

34. A tribe called quest aka James Dean leaving a good looking corpses & comment Says:

NO approve this one sorry

35. APES IN SPACE Says:

MILK,BREAD ,EGGS OR A FUCKIN CD GTFOH

36. Rick the New Intern Says:

YO THIS WAS THAT SHIT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!

37. Jersey*made*me Says:

Fact: Most chicks that went to college did something in college their husband would divorce them for.

Shout out to all the groupie white girls I smashed that now live in the suburbs with a husband and kids.Them cats would commit suicide if they knew what,where,and how I did their prize possession.

^ isnt it sad to know in a few years one of those newly wedded couples will be beefin going through a divorce with the 3 yr old kid caught in the middle.

39. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:37 pm
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Damn i gotta bunch of nah we’ll just stay 2gether for years freinds and all my friends lookin at 30

40. Deen Says:

Don’t get married.

41. TheCo!!inB Says:

wedding night sex > birthday sex ftr

42. el feces loco Says:

^^Hook me up with the friend..we can double date to the Hov concert..I’ll wait outside for yall till it’s done.

43. A tribe called quest Says:

Nate or Dre dont approve any of those. Still a work in progress

44. Gravity Says:

@ Iceberg.

How you manage to get them tickets?

45. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:39 pm

Tru story…so damn tru

46. Big_seth Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

*dies with one eye open to stare at wifey*

47. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Max B >

48. BabyDoll Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

^that’s not a fact….wait…

*things about Senior Year, Spring Break in Cancun/My 21st Bday*’

Hmmmmmmmmm….no comment (j/k)

49. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Gravity Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:41 pm
    @ Iceberg.

How you manage to get them tickets?
    stub hub…i already my trip plan so i would have had to purchase my tix anyway possib.

50. BabyDoll Says:

*thinks

51. el feces loco Says:

Black people be gettin married for the gifts..Once that cuisinart set and those salad tongs break..so does the marriage

52. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

–This is why i say fuck marriage. No commitments

53. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

el feces loco Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:41 pm

Dies, ole parkin lot pimpin a$$ ninja

54. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

*Daps everyone in the room*

*Dips for Lunch*

55. BabyDoll Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:40 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:37 pm
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:35 pm

^Yeah, they were in that same group but finally went ahead and made it legit…lol

56. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:44 pm
    Gravity Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:41 pm
    @ Iceberg.

How you manage to get them tickets?

Promenade section 131

57. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

^nah, I’d be surprised if any of these didn’t last

58. el feces loco Says:

^^Everyone has sex though, even high school dropouts..you really think you the first one to get the head in the KFC parking lot, buss all over her face then watch her wipe it off with a KFC napkin and some dried out toilettes?

Does your wife suck a good dick? Well how do you think she got like that?(c)Dice

59. JDS Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

you know you probably inspired a family of racists, right? lol

^ them chicks know what they are doing though, they’ll play all day with the pit bull, but wont invite the dog to sit at the dinner table. So they end up marrying so white software engineer or 1st level exec. And secretly dream of their college years.

^nah, I’d be surprised if any of these didn’t last

*bookmarks*

62. Joe 88 Says:

I’m not to excited about getting hitched, but No one wants to be old alone tho. And even if you and your partner has a great relationship, women plan there weddings there whole life, she’s gonna find a way to trick you into getting married.

And if she don’t wanna get married ever, 9 times out of 10 she’s not worth being wifey in the first place

63. Jersey*made*me Says:

DIS!!

64. el feces loco Says:

I know at least 2 couples..high school sweethearts..been together 6-8 years no marriage..get married and shit lasted a couple months..shit is weird to me.

65. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

But i will say the longer you wait, the less of a pool of people you have to choose from, i have some friends who are older and trust they say it gets less and less every year, esp. for women

it just makes sense to get married these days… With all thats going on in the World. A man needs his castle a fortress.

67. Lanna Jouja Says:

Just don’t make your wife a women you met at a club or bar

68. Lanna Jouja Says:

No such thing as a classy woman at a club

^ word to my brother, was with his chick 9 years, got married and they seperated divorced within a year.

70. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

el feces loco Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 1:52 pm

I have been with my wife for about 9 years and married 3 but i will say it does change once you get married for the good and the bad, but over all, i would say it calmed me down and got me more focus, everyone is diff. so ite depends on the person i guess, but my mom and dad is still 2gether and so is her parents so hopefully that has sumthin to do with it

71. Aggressive Content Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 1:52 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=vo4kDrWBa6c

72. Gravity Says:

^^^^^^

Marriage ain’t for everyone, especially when done for above mentioned reasons. Two of my very close female friends just got married. I’m sitting there feeling sorry for their husbands cos only if they knew…. SMH, one of them had a side dude that she was consistently cheating with… The other was tryna get me to be with them a few months b4 the wedding.

73. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

*Sees where the convo is going*

*Reminds himself to watch “Why Did I get Married” on GP*

74. Joey Profit$ Says:

I been with my wife since 14 got married at 18 and i’m still married I’m 30 I have murdered her many of times in my head tho but overall shit worked out for me now we hit the strip club together and get free lap dances all night props to me. lol