DJ Drama x DJ Head Debaise x Willie The Kid – The Fly (Mixtape)

wtk-fly-front-300

djdrama-djwhookid

Download: DJ Drama x DJ Head Debaise x Willie The Kid – The Fly (Mixtape)

wtk-fly-back-300

63 Responses to “DJ Drama x DJ Head Debaise x Willie The Kid – The Fly (Mixtape)”

1. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Gravity Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:00 pm
    Marriage ain’t for everyone, especially when done for all the wrong reasons. Two of my very close female friends just got married. I’m sitting there feeling sorry for their husbands cos only if they knew…. SMH, one of them had a side dude that she was consistently cheating with… The other was tryna get me to be with her a few months b4 her wedding.

I was in a wedding as one of the groomsmen and the wife ask me to smashed weeks b4 and stared at me while ole dude was sayin vows and than asked me at reception “Did you see me staring at you?” ………….all tru story

2. Slim Says:

First.

3. TheCo!!inB Says:

Fact: Most chicks that went to college did something in college their husband would divorce them for
    ——
    Word to Megan from the last season of The Bachelor. Hey Megan *winks*

4. Joe 88 Says:

I’d rather wife a chick I met at the club, rather then wife a chick that got a baby father

Don’t know where that came from (pause) but I just couldn’t put all of my faith in a chick that’s connected to another nigga for the rest of her life. Her baby father would have to be dead, or have life in jail for me to wife her

No shots at the step dads on nah

I’m not talking about dudes and ayo for asking me are you hubby material. WTF I look like answering that? All I said is make sure your wife aint a chick you met at a club or bar.

^ double standard? so its ok for the dude to go, as long as he dosent wife a broad from the bar? I get what you’re saying but realistiacally a chick (no horse) with a similar lifestyle, might understand your story a lil more.

6. el feces loco Says:

^^SMH trynna reason with the unreasonable..So women at the club = bad but the same guys at the club = good(no)?

You’re rotten stinkin ass up in the same club passing judgment on all the women there. If women in the club aint for marriage then neither are you. that is all im saying. Once YOU (LANNA) decide to go to a club every bitch should just look at you as an unmarriageable, low down grimey fuck..that’s what you’re trying to tell me?

7. criDikal Says:

i think i’m going to spend the money and get me a gangsta grillz tape since…well…everybody else under the fucking sun gets one.

way to completely dilute a once great mixtape series Drama.

8. blaze22 Says:

I don’t have time to deal with Willie the Squid.

9. JDS Says:

LF: i’m watching Curb on demand, and i think i’m going to hire a manager like Jeff just to sit around and shoot the shit with. i dont even do shit in the entertainment business.

^ thats prolly one of the foulest stories I’ve read here, Big homies period strory still ranks #1

11. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Chances are they are one in the same

12. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Never smash another mans broad. Thats rule number one

Dont even try to break them up, that shit is foul

so Ice, the groom was your homey?

14. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

The Fly > How Fly

15. el feces loco Says:

*meets a fly RN thats in school to be a doctor from the club and we vibe crazily*

*calls her 2 weeks later*(lettin her simmer in her own juices)

*she explains she works a lot and the nite we met she was just out trying to let off steam from work and exams*

*cannot overlook where we met*

*erases her number*

16. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Gravity Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:06 pm
    *Hopes Iceberg loses Hov tkts*,

I been trying to find the damn tkts. Last Hov concert I was at, I was sitting in a box, real close to the stage, courtesy of my old job. Now I can’t find tickets for shit, at least not for what I’m willing to pay.

Yea i paid out the a$$ for my tix ( No walter patyon) but i always said after I saw fade to black if Jay ever did madison square again i would go, sh!t im flyin in from fl and i already had the airlines and hotel, so i had no choice but buy the tix….Fck Eskay for keepin all the free tix he got for his self and his side kicks in yonkers

17. Lanna Jouja Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:06 pm

_______________________________________________________________

I know its a double standard. but the truth hurts

18. TheCo!!inB Says:

that’s why you gotta get a female with latin in her blood….once you lock that down she’s loyal for life…..just don’t get one of the egg shaped joints.

19. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

———————————

crazy thing is you hear different variations of this story all the time…where’s the honor in our society?

is anything still sacred to folks nowadays?

20. el feces loco Says:

*meets a bitch coming out the clinic with a reciept*

*wife’s her on site at first sight*

21. Joe 88 Says:

I learned don’t tell your homie his chick is doing dirt either, I know it seems like the homeboy thing to do, but I did this twice in my life, the first time I got into a fight with a nigga I knew my whole life in front of the whole block, the second time I did it, the nigga didn’t (and still doesn’t belive me) and he moved in with her. I seen his chick kissing niggas and some whole other shit.

If I see any otherof my homies girls doing dirt, i’m breaking out

22. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:08 pm

Yea thats the fckd up thing about it and everyone is like why didnt you tell him, im like how u tell a man who is bout to marry his baby mom with two kids that ur wifey trin to get at me, people say its easy but trust me thats a hard thing to do, and he is one of those cats that blieves everything she says and she holds some kind of power over him, shit she even kept him away from his family, tru story, so i just avoided chick and kept my distance

23. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i can’t believe this dude piddy really expects to be taken seriously w/his autotune venture. smh.

24. el feces loco Says:

*meets a homeless, jobless chick in church*

*proposes before 2nd service*

28. Charles Oakley Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

omg dead

29. el feces loco Says:

most brides aren’t worthy of the white dress…bitches should be in polka dots

My wife gon rock a camoflage BAPE dress.

30. Joe 88 Says:

It’smesnitches Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:14 pm
    This cat is ill

^yeah, I fucks with willie (pause) he murked wayne too on one of his freestyles. I might download this shit later on

31. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

I learned don’t tell your homie his chick is doing dirt

—————–

i feel you [ll], but thats the chance you have to take

if dude cant honor what you’re telling him, then either he’s really weak or yalls relationship [ll] wasn’t really that strong anyway

32. JDS Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

butter pecan ricans FTW

33. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

on hater Hov flow > Kanye’s

34. Gravity Says:

@ Iceberg,

Women can be extremely foul with their ways, so I believe what you are saying. I know plenty of my dad’s friends that got stuck raising other ni99as seeds. A good woman though = you’ll be a winner for life.

Gravity Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:14 pm
    *DEAD @ Cold and ATCQ*

Pardon Amp, I don’t think he was in the room that day.

35. el feces loco Says:

Jamaican chicks >

I like getting head but I don’t eat pussy so they off limits to me tho. FML

36. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:08 pm

but this is one example, i have alot of homeboys that wifeys rep. them well and are always reppin them to the fullest, its just this one friend made a bad choice and i tell everyone the mate you choose is the most important choice you will ever make in your life

37. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

You’re never supposed to throw salt on the next man’s game. Shit’s corny & shows weakness. Don’t come up tearing the next man down (pause).

38. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Tribe

Bill Burr is great.He is one of the few comics that can toe the racial line without crossing it.I rocks with Bill Burr.

39. Lanna Jouja Says:

Alotta dudes be fucked up in the head when it comes to women. I can just a bout size a woman down and tell if she is filthy upon first look…some niggas don’t get enough women so the first chick that feeling him, he wanna wife up.

Niggas be blinded by women and a weak dude will get used and abused by women..

Mafia dudes always had that puritan church girl as a wife and them italian slut bitches on the side.

40. Joe 88 Says:

i feel you [ll], but thats the chance you have to take

^Our relationship was great (pause) but of course his relationship with his girl is gonna be stronger, and women have a way of lying with a straight face, and niggas always find a way to give his chick a way to get off the hook, instead of investigating like a woman would, they wanna burst into the room and ask them like there gonna tell the truth

The dude that I was fighting with came to me like 4 years after I told him the deal and said “yo you was right, I should’ve listen” I wanted to punch this cock sucker dead in the face.

some dudes gets mad at the messenger cause he’s on angry when they hear the news, so I just choose to mind my B.I

41. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Gravity Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    @ Iceberg,

I trully believe in this, but i think dudes should be real patient b4 u get married or have kids with a chick, i knew my wifey for over 6 years b4 our marriage, i hate to bring it up but look at Jay and beyonce, shit that waited years, Nas and kelis not so much

42. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

@Jers

Son hes the best white comic out

43. prophecy_projectz Says:

Getting back to that Complex list…..

Is Stillmatic and Nas’ work generally this decade gonna be forgotten on some Hakeem in the 90’s/ Bret Hart in the 90’s/Naughty in the 90’s/Pistons in the 00’s/Spurs in the 00’s type shit?

I kinda find if weird that album is getting slept on and dismissed on these decade lists when it some view as a classic. Also, I kinda feel like the shit he did this decade stands up, better than the shit he did in the 90’s post-It Was Written….so why we not giving dude his props?

44. BKScribe Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

this…

but 90% of em expand exponentially after poppin out that first kid..

45. Gravity Says:

most brides aren’t worthy of the white dress…bitches should be in polka dots

My wife gon rock a camoflage BAPE dress.

^^^^^^

*Jumps Into The Sea, Knowing very well I can’t swim*

46. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:21 pm
    i feel you [ll], but thats the chance you have to take

Out of all the B.s you constanly spew on nahright, this is the realest i have ever heard from you..

Jay and beyonce, shit that waited years, Nas and kelis not so much

^ That means nothing.

48. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Jers

Son hes the best white comic out

Definitely my favorite.I be dying off this cat,especially them voices he does.I got Foxxhole on XM so I hear him a lot.

49. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

You get one wife. All the rest of them is hoes, free for all.

50. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Yo i know so many egg head spanish bitches that ive been disgusted of myself. They love me for some reason

Adm Collin has the comment of the day wit that one

51. el feces loco Says:

I had a friend that wifed a hooker..got into a shootout with her pimp, he moved her out the hood, copped an apartment, she went back to the pimp after breaking up all the shit in the house..I spoke to this nigga on Tuesday about leaving that bitch alone..Wednesday he had moved her back in.

Some niggas just can’t fight the power of the pussy..no amount of freindship can change that sometimes.

BKScribe Says:

September 9th, 2009 at 2:22 pm
    # TheCo!!inB Says:
    September 9th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

this…

but 90% of em expand exponentially after poppin out that first kid..

^ not the mixed joints, best of both worlds. Get a black latin collabo… the sass of a black chick, and the loyalty of a latin chick.

53. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

================================
    You have a vivid imagination.

If your story is even partially true, what kinda friends do you have?

Niggas wifin hookers?

Where they do dat at?

54. Jersey*made*me Says:

You gotta go through some ups and downs with a bitch before you marry her.If you marry a bitch that ain’t battle tested,you lost.

1.Let her find a bitch number in your pants.

2.Make her eat Oodles of Noodles for a week with you.

3.Have a handsome nigga with cinnamon breath try to holla at her while you watch from afar.

4.Cuss her the fuck out like you might whoop her ass if she ever get out of line.

If she pass all these test,you got a soldier.Go get that ring.

55. Gravity Says:

^^^^^^

That is what I be saying, no stannery but as men, Jay >>> Nas or any other example of a rapper from the hood thats in the limelight. For that alone he is a better example than any lyrics could inspire.

56. MF TREE Says:

“You have a vivid imagination.”

*dead*

57. Rap Radar :: New Mixtape: Willie The Kid “The Fly” Says:

[…] Spotted: NR  […]

58. Nut$ Says:

Tape is flames…

59. Iconoclast Says:

Ya’ll this mxtape is crazy! I mean it’s absolutely sick!

60. Nah Right » Video: Willie The Kid - No Fly Zone Says:

[…] Previously: DJ Drama x Willie The Kid – The Fly (Mixtape) […]

61. Nah Right » Video: Willie The Kid The Fly Trailer #2 (Selma Hayek Flow) Says:

[…] trailers drop before the mixtape, but whatever, this shit is dope…and a little […]

62. Nah Right » Video: Mixtape Daily - Willie The Kid Says:

[…] Previously: DJ Drama x DJ Head Debiase x Willie The Kid – The Fly (Mixtape) […]

63. Nah Right » Video: Willie The Kid - Flying Over Ya Hood Says: