Video: The Kid Daytona ft. Bun B – Air Born (Trailer)

Directed by Derek Pike for Three/21 Media. Says Mr. Cordero:

EBC (Entertainer’s Basketball Classic) star, Africa defies gravity in the latest Derek Pike directed music video for The Kid Daytona and Bun B titled “Air Born” off Daytona’s album “Come Fly With Me”. And yes Africa does make those dunks, you will just have to wait for the video to see them. Video drops sooner than you think and I must admit, our young gunner Derek is quickly proving himself to be one of the next prolific artists from the Three/21 camp.

Full video coming soon.

83 Responses to “Video: The Kid Daytona ft. Bun B – Air Born (Trailer)”

1. Geronimo P Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 1:10 pm
    lol, don’t be mad, but i definitely copped 5 tickets for the concert. . .

F5 game proper, niggas!!

^I got a citicard, so i copped my tickets since 9 this morning. Suckas!

2. ridalen Says:

@Joe88 All I know is im a rapper and i woulda taken that opportunity WITHOUT THINKING. point blank you aint hungry dude. It aint like that track was gonna blow you up or nothing, just get u a bigger fanbase. With everybody and they momma spittin u need something [or someone] to help u out….if you think u can do everything by urself [or the old fashioned way] you are sadly mistaken dude…

3. How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:

*Grabs Murder City City*

*Chops up 2 cooked onions on it*

*Bags up*

*Renames dope the “Shawn Merriman*

*pitches to the feinds*

Aye..I got that Shawn Merriman..this shit’ll choke you out.

4. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I touch down in nyc on Wednesday, hotel will be 100 East 50th Street; thats the Waldorf Astoria, meet me in the towers…Going get my stan on, wifey coming for the shopping but im coming for the concert, Eskay i got some decent tix, but im sure nahright has a couple with better seats floating around

Get your paper up
    Nah but im a tru stan, not to many people will fly from fl to see a concert, but i was going to come for labor day wkd and than he announced the concert so we just pushed the trip back one wkd…plus wifey goin tear down the stores there

5. PHENOMENON Says:

So is the Physical copy of BP3 available today or is that on Thursday??

6. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

>>Yo you fat Mexican you wasn’t even here when the shit began, now you trying to piggy back on some shit that you think you know about…. go back to picking fruits nigga

====
    *cocks back the….GAATTTTTTT*

–youtube.com/watch?v=x5UwwLQ1KSo

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

7. Geronimo P Says:

So is the Physical copy of BP3 available today or is that on Thursday??

^Its available today

8. Rey Says:

Are you seriously bitching about concert ticket prices? 54.50 too much for all you big baller types? (pause) Christ, you are some whiny nahggers. Those tix got bought up by brokers, not rich kids. Morons.

Same people’ll spend $250 on Jordans bitching about BENEFIT concert ticket prices. SMH.

***

# Rey Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:13 pm

@ X-Facta- Seriously? Fat mexican? Really? Is that what passes for Ether around here?

~~~

I dunno about all that other G-Unit stuff.. Alls I know is, from radio to MTV to the mags to the people I knew, it was all The Black Album and zip about Beg For Mercy. Jay ran shit that whole winter. In the summer it might’ve died down a bit because of the other stuff, but I stand by my assertion that Jay was just as popular as 50 was during 50’s reign.

9. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 1:14 pm
    So is the Physical copy of BP3 available today or is that on Thursday??

The physical copies are there

10. Geronimo P Says:

LOL at Def Jam for packaging the first two blueprints in a nice, neat little box with an empty space reserved for the final installment of the blueprint series.

11. How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:

You can be anybody online.

12. Geronimo P Says:

Yo GAAWD DAMN!

Surgical Gloves >>>>>>

13. Jersey*made*me Says:

^I got a citicard, so i copped my tickets since 9 this morning. Suckas!

*swipes EBT*

*only gets tickets to the concession stand*

*cops outfit to go get nachos and a Nathan’s*

14. PHENOMENON Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:17 pm

PHENOMENON Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 1:14 pm
    So is the Physical copy of BP3 available today or is that on Thursday??

The physical copies are there

^ ^
    Well, I’m off to FYE. Thank you to all who replied.

15. UE Ltd Says:

LOL @ proff. Griff

‘all u baby bible babblers, and all u kiddy qu’ran quoters’

16. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I swear mexicans get no respect, if i walk in the store and a mexican is next in line to buy something, i just walk in front of the mexican and drop my money off and say i need that on pump 4….I dont have time to wait while the lil mexicanna figures out which calling card they want to buy….no shots at all the gardeners and landscape people

17. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Nah, we dont do that shit over here niether lol

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

You can be anybody online.

Word to niggas who just start coming outside talking like gangstas on Nah.

19. BabyDoll Says:

You can be anybody online.

^THAT

20. How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:

*cops 2 tickets to see Cudi perform Man on the MOon..on the actual Moon*

21. FUPM618 Says:

^^^smh

22. How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:20 pm

You can be anybody online.

^THAT

^^Don’t make me see you using my shit in two weeks without the (c) either. :)

23. How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:

^^Tabernacle

24. G7 Says:

>> Jay ran shit that whole winter. In the summer it might’ve died down a bit because of the other stuff, but I stand by my assertion that Jay was just as popular as 50 was during 50’s reign.

====
    Get Rich was running shit in 03 though. All the way through early 04.

25. ThatMan Says:

anybody got that Wale dissing Joe88 track?

26. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Feedback, in the game so deep fiends could catch ya
    Freeze off my knee cap, can y’all believe that?
    Got the city drinkin’ Cristals, re-up the fee
    Rappers going broke, trying to keep up with me
    My rise to riches surprised the bitches – think harder
    You know this nigga, Jay-Z; Shawn Carter
    G.S. the fuck up, tree-ess the fuck up
    Watch me shine like a Breitling, begets the fuck up
    All rhymers forget it like Alzhiemers

27. Rey Says:

@ J Osterman- Over here is…?

28. Most_Incredible! Says:

is the term “classic” considered losely used in a sentence like

Juelz’s From me to U was a classic?

just askin

29. Jersey*made*me Says:

Ignant, but true and LMAO

30. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I remember a while back, people like cam and otheres were saying they get 7.00 an album from going independent, if jay bought the album from def jam, than this is really an independent album, if he gets atleast the 7.00 an album and goes double plat does that mean he would generate 14 mil?

31. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

You can be anybody online.

–*Follows this philosophy*

*Is Rigz*

BLOCKA BLOCKA Ras pon dem star MO FIYAH MO FIYAH *siren goes off*

32. PHENOMENON Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:20 pm

You can be anybody online.

^THAT

^ ^
    Word to my name.

33. Geronimo P Says:

Blowing that purple haze, playing the purple tape
    Fucking with Chef or the Ghost, leave you with purple face

34. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I dunno though, my brain just wont grasp the concept of paying more money to see Jay than a BIGGER & BETTER VENUE was charging to see Prince & MJ.

35. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

ThatMan Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 1:22 pm
    anybody got that Wale dissing Joe88 track?

got that right here

Kufismackyafitted.com

36. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# Rey Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

@ J Osterman- Over here is…?

London, England

37. Lanna Jouja Says:

Joe 88,

Lol, I come to your defense again. Don’t listen to these bird ass old ass niggas..All these niggas that want you to go in are niggas who wanted to rap their whole lives but knew they could never make it in the rap game..These niggas are on the net blogging. They time frame is stuck in 93 where they think if you body a nigga’s beat you gon get exposure..

Twitter? where does twitter get you my nigga. You and I know you’ll get clowned for that shit in your own hood. These niggas aint in the street. This is a clown move. Nahright is a bunch of niggas who wanted to rap but could never could make it cause they too nerdy. You gotta realize who these niggas favorite rappers is and think about who’s telling you to go in…Doom and charles hamilton? wtf? You really going to listen to net niggas who’s favorite rappers is these corny ass niggas.

SMH at niggas thinking that a nigga can really pop off twitter. The way to get on aint to freestyle over another niggas beats…where’s all the freestyle dudes at? They still freestyling by bodegas and liquor stores…T-rex been freestyling for years and this nigga wearing chains with toothpaste stains on em, hair looking mad dusty. Times has changed, these niggas stuck in the past…they dissing you cause they wanna be you. just like an eagle fan.

38. Big_seth Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:23 pm

You can be anybody online.

–*Follows this philosophy*

40. Rey Says:

G7 Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

====
    Get Rich was running shit in 03 though. All the way through early 04

*daps siete*

Oh, true. I’m trying to get my dates straight. I just remember being a hundred thousand trillion times more interested in what Jay was doing than what 50 was doing. I was done with 50 by April of ’03.

41. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Never wanted to be a rapper, but did want to be a pimp………tru story….heart was to weak

42. Jersey*made*me Says:

^can’t argue this. Jay has no heart when it comes to ticket prices…lol

That’s for what they did to the Cold Crush.

43. PHENOMENON Says:

I’m in South Florida which means no concert for me.

“So stop your bloodclot cryin'” about prices for a charity.

44. Rey Says:

# A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:23 pm

You can be anybody online.

–*Follows this philosophy*

*Is Rigz*

BLOCKA BLOCKA Ras pon dem star MO FIYAH MO FIYAH *siren goes off*

*deadsies*

45. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

You can be anybody online.

–*Follows this philosophy*

*Is Wale*

Uh Uh My name is wale….

Next verse: Wale is my name

46. How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:

^^Last time I looked internet downloads were more popular than actual record sales..your reason of rationale is null and void.

As much as Joe uses technology im aghast at how opposed he is to it as far as promoting music goes. Joe hangs with 3 niggas without computers so they never heard of “Wale”..but Wale is on tour making a better living than them bums on the corner..and I respect corner hustling bums. I used to be one.

47. Big_seth Says:

# Rey Says:
    Oh, true. I’m trying to get my dates straight. I just remember being a hundred thousand trillion times more interested in what Jay was doing than what 50 was doing. I was done with 50 by April of ‘03.

THIS.

& Beg for Mercy was the Nail in the coffin… except a few songs. Especially I smell pussy which was actually an old song.

I still listened to them a little bit, but they had ruined all the potential by this point.

The College Dropout & The Black album were the highlights of that time frame IMO.

48. Bill Hu$tle Says:

I think imma have to chalk it up and buy HOV tickets at his bmore show. Even tho I dont wanna go to bmore whatsoever. Now that I think about it, it could possibly be a health risk.

49. How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:

These rappers nowadays have it to easy. back in my days when I used to rap I used to stand outside Hot97 shucking and jiving for the DJ’s before they entered the building, I would battle whoever, do whatever..just hoping to at least hear Flex or Angie say ” yo this bum downstairs named_____ just gave me his tape”.

Niggas nowadays do one mixtape, put it on rapidshare and expect to blow up…you gotta kiss some kneecaps to make it in this game. No way around it.

50. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

Niggas who got words against Mr. Dumile obviously aren’t on the right wavelength to be speaking on rap. Cause he’s probably 10x better than any of ur favorite rappers duke

51. How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:

Nahright always dies once I start commenting…is there a correlation to this causation?

I feel like EF Hutton..when I type niggas listen(read/watch)

52. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

^^^^^^^
    you bugging….re-listen Beg For Mercy

Hi-Tek
    Nottz
    Dre/Scott Storch
    Khalil and Needlz tracks were all dope

53. Johnathan Osterman Says:

*Is D Block*

*cosigns everything, including cosigns of the cosign*

BP3>

54. Dee Says:

Elzhi- The Preface >>>>

55. Rey Says:

# Big_seth Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:29 pm

# Rey Says:

THIS.

Yep. I had TBA on repeat until TCD dropped. I gave G-Unit 2nd and 3rd and 4th chances, but fuck those ECW rappers. Just some gimmicky bullshit. That was around the time I was done hearing about guns and shit. We get it, we get it. You’ve all been shot. *next*

if you havnt spent a string of nights bent in a staircase off the white liquor and weed, dont type in my direction ever.

57. Lanna Jouja Says:

# How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:28 pm

____________________________________________________________

Look again and read your own book. who’s internet downloads? an established artist yeah but not for no underground and up and coming rapper or hipster rapper..You need to do more research.

It aint popping in the north, so the only way to be heard is through the internet..down south niggas that aint on the net that rap get money. I mean you niggas really is gassed…twitter’s gonna fall of in three – five years..this is how technology works.

58. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Dee Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Elzhi- The Preface >>>>
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Motown 25 >>>>>

The Leak >>>>>

D.E.M.O.N.S >>>>>

59. Mag Says:

That Camp Lo cover is nice.

If you havnt been caught in a stolen car, and dropped off by the police in rival projects this isnt for you.

61. Rey Says:

# NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:36 pm

# Dee Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Elzhi- The Preface >>>>
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Motown 25 >>>>>

The Leak >>>>>

D.E.M.O.N.S >>>>>

Electric Youth >>>>
    Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Rock’n’Roll Adventure >>>>
    But Seriously… >>>>>

If you have never smashed a stripper raw, this isnt for you.

63. ThatMan Says:

You can be anybody online.

*is Shawne Merriman

It’s funny. My boys aren’t really shocked that I choked out Tila Tequila. They’re just disappointed that a NFL player can’t find better ho’s.

64. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:23 pm

You can be anybody online.

–*Follows this philosophy*

*Is Rigz*

BLOCKA BLOCKA Ras pon dem star MO FIYAH MO FIYAH *siren goes off*

^^^^^

*is still laughing*

65. How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:

I heard nationally that murders have decreased with the increase of niggas wearing skinny jeans.

Is there a correlation to this causation?

66. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:38 pm

If you have never smashed a stripper raw, this isnt for you.
    ^^^^^
    Russian Roulette isnt my type of gambling

If you never smelled a brick of raw eminating from the couch, I’ll get at you later.

68. Lanna Jouja Says:

# How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:32 pm

_______________________________________________________________

Joe,

this the shit i’m talking about. this nigga still think battling is the way to get on. Niggas is stuck in 93.

69. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

if you’ve never spat on a 5 year old girl after a failed murder attempt in harlem…then GTFOH B

70. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Lanna Jouja Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:24 pm

Joe 88,

Lol, I come to your defense again. Don’t listen to these bird ass old ass niggas..All these niggas that want you to go in are niggas who wanted to rap their whole lives but knew they could never make it in the rap game..These niggas are on the net blogging. They time frame is stuck in 93 where they think if you body a nigga’s beat you blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH RAH RAH

MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP

71. Rey Says:

if you hate on the prequel trilogy and play world of warcraft, this isnt for you.

72. BabyDoll Says:

If you never carried weight outta state on a bus full of immigrants, we will never relate.

73. Mag Says:

imdb.com/title/tt0117407/

Pusher:

-Frank is a drug pusher on the roll, until he makes a huge deal with dope that he hasn’t payed for, and he gets busted by the police. He manages to dump the dope in a nearby lake, but he owes his supplier a lot of money (not a nice guy to owe money too). Now we follow Frank in his quest to raise money in the underworld of Copenhagen.

Trust, is a good movie.

74. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

So what, I just stop commenting after this?

75. BabyDoll Says:

If you never cracked a bitch in the face with a champagne bottle, watched her drop slowly to the ground and then kept walking you definitely ain’t seeing me.

76. Most_Incredible! Says:

Trust, is a good movie.

it is … part 2 is ok aswell … 1 was better tho

If you never held a pearl handle nickle plated 22, and admired its beauty, I aint talking to you.

78. Johnathan Osterman Says:

If you never smoked a zoot with your father while talking about the ills & benefits of streetlife, then…

wait…

my bad lol

79. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

If you have never skipped school and vandalized a car window with a brick and then proceeded to alert the owner of said vehicle and then get a arrested then we can not relate

80. Rey Says:

if you’ve never saved your lieutenant from a fiery death in vietnam just to work on a shrimping boat with him, go thataway —>

81. How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:

^^hahaffles

82. TheCo!!inB Says:

I got that wamp wamp when I move it it’s still damp/Or mildew-ish I heat it, it turns blue-ish/then glues to a tight wad, the pyrex is jewish.
    GATTTTTTTTTTT!!! (C) Uncle 88

83. derp Says:

When I heard this song at first, I imagined a very dark video similar to Drive Slow. I guess this works too.