Video: Raekwon x N.O.R.E. x J. Cole x Torae x BP3 x OB4CL2

The Stop Being Cheap & Support Hip-Hop megapost.

Rae stopped by the famous Coliseum for an in-store signing. J. Cole went to the Hall Of Fame (also at The Coliseum) to buy 10 copies of BP3. Nore supported “the fat guy way” and copped from iTunes. And Torae “put his money where his mouse is” at Best Buy.

Props: B.Dot RR x 57thAve

Support: Raekwon on iTunes | Jay-Z on Rhapsody (not on iTunes yet)

121 Responses to “Video: Raekwon x N.O.R.E. x J. Cole x Torae x BP3 x OB4CL2”

1. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

So basically this post is saying…

Queens >>>>

I can cosign a post like that…

2. Lelan Says:

Cudis album is great its so diffrent

3. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

they still make CDs?

4. blaze22 Says:

Yeah Cudi album is great I agree.

5. MK47 Says:

The dipshit in these “mason” videos just mentioned Osiris, so was ODB a Mason too? Is Raekwon in on it? Fucking retards.

6. yessir Says:

got that BP3!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. JALbert Says:

CHILE ! Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 9:48 pm
    shut da fuck up and pay atention, actually the way he breaks the documentary down its smart as hell plus true, if u dont believe that only a few people have the control of the planet using his influences, money, etc, ur the dumb mo’fucker, if u got a credit card they already own your life so i guess ur smarter uh? look i dont know why im botherin respondin to you man..

You probably believe Loose Change, too. Smart Dumb dudes…

shut the fuck up NORE talking about “being ashamed of downloading album”

9. YO Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea actually.. they may not be in on it. but they realy have no choice that they part of the big plan. hip hop is a PLAN..

I enjoy it tho. LOL

10. sleep Says:

Hip hop fans believing those jay_z illuminati videos is equivalent to republicans comparing obama to hitler

11. Crack Baby Says:

every time sleep talks i smell jiggas balls in the air

12. "A" Chick _ I'll Never B done I'm so Rare Says:

Dead @ “I’m gettin 20 of these babies”….”no u not”

13. Nah wrong Says:

i doubt bp3 goes platinum…

i seen nobody coppin that shit today….

bootleggin ass niggas….

but jay will easily be 1 on the charts…

to the nigga that dissed 50 and said he aint relivent … check me out dude curtis (wack) outsold american gangster (masterpiece) understand this 50 cent the name sales it selfs….

14. MK47 Says:

Holy shit, the mason dude literally just stopped to explain that “town” in hip hop terminology means “city!” Really?!?! NO SHIT! Every fucking person who speaks english knows that, it’s not an ancient hip hop secret. How is this fooling people?

15. Nah wrong Says:

Damn i just peeped how boosie caught a murder charge… they tryin to strech that whole Label…

16. Lelan Says:

CUDDERS!!!!!

17. Rick the new Intern Says:

# Crack Baby Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:04 pm

every time sleep talks i smell jiggas balls in the air

——————

ever time you talk i smell crooked i’s balls in the air.

18. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i think Pain was listenin to DOA recently, high as shit, and had a moment of clarity…

on some “waaaaaiiiiiit a minute…..”

19. Crack Baby Says:

# Rick the new Intern Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:12 pm

# Crack Baby Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:04 pm

every time sleep talks i smell jiggas balls in the air

——————

ever time you talk i smell crooked i’s balls in the air.

^Back off boi, you don’t want these problems

Move along now

20. PHENOMENON Says:

I went to go cop BP3 only to find out that FYE failed and didn’t get it in yet.

I reserved it and got a $2-Off coupon [Lol]. I didn’t leave empty handed though. I coped “Special Herbs Volume’s 1 & 2” and “Jay Stay Paid” [Don’t ask why I didn’t have it already].

21. blaze22 Says:

I’m getting it as well

22. PHENOMENON Says:

FYE has a pretty good sale going on now by the way.

Most CD’s are now $9.99!!

23. "A" Chick _ I'll Never B done I'm so Rare Says:

Def gettin bp3. Hope that other special collection is available too(doubt it).

24. Rick the new Intern Says:

vinyls > cd’s.

ya heard.

25. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

“Special Herbs Volume’s 1 & 2″

upload that and email it to me.

26. PHENOMENON Says:

# Rick the new Intern Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:20 pm

vinyls > cd’s.

ya heard.

^ ^
    I’m actually planning on going back to vinyl and investing in a vinyl to MP3 conversion kit.

27. Rick the new Intern Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:23 pm

# Rick the new Intern Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:20 pm

vinyls > cd’s.

ya heard.

^ ^

——————-

i bought one from my local target. works pretty well too.

28. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Just copped BP3 off itunes.

*deletes leaked version*

*Shtunts*

29. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

>>>>>>>>unwrapping a CD case

wtf shit takes like 10 minutes

30. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Rick the new Intern Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:20 pm

vinyls > cd’s.

ya heard.
    ^^^^^^
    co-signature

31. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

unwrapping a CD case

wtf shit takes like 10 minutes

about 3 minutes more than it takes to steal it.

32. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

cassette tapes > vinyls > cd’s

33. PHENOMENON Says:

# The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:21 pm

“Special Herbs Volume’s 1 & 2″

upload that and email it to me.

^ ^
    tinyurl.com/SpecialHerbs1-2

34. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i would never cop a jay-z greatest hits album cause i have all.know fact greatest hits album suck for most artist.

35. PHENOMENON Says:

# sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:26 pm

>>>>>>>>unwrapping a CD case

wtf shit takes like 10 minutes

^ ^
    I LOVE the process.

36. the real truth Says:

already copped OB4CL2 and BP3…im leaving them in the wrapper caus i already have them on the itunes…Next Purchase will be MOTM

37. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

tinyurl.com/SpecialHerbs1-2

this looks like it involves money.

*consults torrents*

38. G7 Says:

half way through CL2. sounding cracktacular so far.

39. catch22 Says:

i would never cop a jay-z greatest hits album cause i have stole all.

40. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

im leaving them in the wrapper caus i already have them on the itunes

now this man right here is making sense.

41. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

>>>>>>>>unwrapping a CD case

wtf shit takes like 10 minutes

====================
    I looked like a maniac trying to open )B4CLII on the bus. Instead of ripping it open with my teeth like a savage, I waited till I hit the crib.

MP3’s are easier to open.

42. catch22 Says:

Next Purchase will be MOTM

man on the moon is on steady repeat. a great album fo sho

43. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

u nigga treat cd’s like art pieces, but to each his own but i like reading the booklets

44. Rick the new Intern Says:

# catch22 Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:41 pm

Next Purchase will be MOTM

man on the moon is on steady repeat. a great album fo sho
    ——————

i can only get into half the tracks if i’m straight toasted out of my mind.

45. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

You ever try opening the wrapper of an album with your teeth and your teeth slide off and smack each other giving you that stinging sensation. hate that shit

46. G7 Says:

unwrapping an album i ususally use my car or house keys to rip the plastic. only takes a second or two.

*daps McGuyver*

47. the real truth Says:

man on the moon is on steady repeat. a great album fo sho

co-sign the best album ive heard this year

48. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:40 pm
    >>>>>>>>unwrapping a CD case

wtf shit takes like 10 minutes

====================

MP3’s are easier to open.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i always use my key to cut it open. they tell u were to pull but it dont make shit faster

49. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

Niggas is buying albums now?

WTF is goin’ on?

50. EZLN Says:

vinyl is the way to go if youre going to purchase music. Plus, most vinyl comes with a free mp3 download anyways.

51. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

they tell u were to pull but it dont make shit faster
    =================================
    That tab is a waste of plastic.

52. Rick the new Intern Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:46 pm

Niggas is buying albums now?

WTF is goin’ on?
    ———————————-

naw they just like the sound of it as they type it out on their keyboards. i bet half the jawns sayin they copped it haven’t even. i haven’t bought anything, i’ll probably buy bp3 and obfcl2. i won’t buy cudi’s even though it is a good album in it’s own. i’ll probably try and buy foundation off iTunes. Gotta support lil fame, that’s my idol.

53. the real truth Says:

yall ever heard The Girls Girls Girls Remix Wit Kanye?

54. ThatMan Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:46 pm

Niggas is buying albums now?

WTF is goin’ on?

I don’t know why this post had me laughing.

55. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i only buy nas and jay CD because i want to have a hard copy of all their albums until they retire

56. "A" Chick _ I'll Never B done I'm so Rare Says:

the real truth Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 10:53 pm
    yall ever heard The Girls Girls Girls Remix Wit Kanye?
    —————
    Naw but Jin killed it fo sho’.

57. G7 Says:

>>naw they just like the sound of it as they type it out on their keyboards.

^you gotta fax number ? i’ll send you the receipt for Cuban Linx 2

58. Rockabye Says:

Are either of these albums on Amazon (physical) and $10 yet? ‘Cause if not, I’m going to wait and cop when they are.

Just like I did for Keri Hilson’s album.

Which I never opened.

59. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

girls, girls,girls remix (hidden track)>>>>>>>>> girls, girls, girls (single)

60. G7 Says:

CL2 >> the Foundation

61. Rick the new Intern Says:

no shots at anyone in particular here, it’s just how it goes. people always want to support or feel like they’re supporting their “scene” whether it be hip-hop and whatever the fuck they’re listening to. people will say they’ve bought shit they haven’t.

i wanted to buy slaughterhouse but no one fucking carried it so i downloaded it off itunes. i hate downloading shit off itunes. if i’m going to pay money i want an actual physical copy.

62. Rick the new Intern Says:

# G7 Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:57 pm

CL2 >> the Foundation
    ———————–
    co-sign, but rude bastard and always and forever are tough jams.

63. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

yall ever heard The Girls Girls Girls Remix Wit Kanye?
    Link it up

64. mr. leon Says:

I just got back from the motherfucking Best Buy with my Purple Tape 2.

There were at least 10 BP3 Albums left. There were only two copies of that Purple Tape after I got mine, and at first I thought they were sold out. The Raekwon listing in the Rap Section was all out, the three left were in the New Music Section.

I live in Lincoln-Fucking-Nebraska. I’m originally from Park Slope, BK. I have no clue why the rest of these Cornhusker ass muhfuckers bought this album.

65. the real truth Says:

Notice anythin weird about the play counts…nuff said

66. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

girls, girls,girls remix (hidden track)>>>>>>>>> girls, girls, girls (single)
    =========================================
    The OG is vintage Hov though.

One of his more Hip-Hoppy singles.

The remix was dope too

67. the real truth Says:

mypicx.com/09082009/BP3/

Notice anythin weird about the play counts…nuff said

68. the real truth Says:

yall ever heard The Girls Girls Girls Remix Wit Kanye?
    Link it up

iight imma upload it now

69. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

Best Buy had plenty copies of Slaughter House, BP3 & OB4CLII when I stopped in today.

70. the real truth Says:

zshare.net/audio/652865334efe0727/

@D-Block….there u go

71. Crack Baby Says:

# mr. leon Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 11:00 pm

I just got back from the motherfucking Best Buy with my Purple Tape 2.

^Its probably because they only shipped like 10 copies to all of Nebraska

72. mr. leon Says:

It’s possible, but shit man, they had plenty of slaughterhouse when I went to cop that a couple weeks ago, and I KNOW they have a lower profile than Rae.

73. Crack Baby Says:

# the real truth Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 11:04 pm

zshare.net/audio/652865334efe0727/

@D-Block….there u go

^that Kanye verse is from Breathe In, Breathe Out

74. "A" Chick _ I'll Never B done I'm so Rare Says:

^Its probably because they only shipped like 10 copies to all of Nebraska—————-
    THIS^
    I cant believe this ninja all gassed up and shyt like Rae is shipping Platinum Gold 2 NE.

75. G7 Says:

Rick the new Intern Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 10:58 pm
    # G7 Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:57 pm

CL2 >> the Foundation
    ———————–
    co-sign, but rude bastard and always and forever are tough jams

^those are the two best cuts on the album. both tough as titanium.

76. mr. leon Says:

===
    Eat a dick, I was just shocked they was damn near out of Rae and there was a shitload of BP3 on the shelves.

77. Crack Baby Says:

Professor Griff videos>>>Jay-Z freemason video

78. Nah wrong Says:

Niggas buying albums aight… just like they bought that Slaughter house !!!!

LMBAO…

79. Rick the new Intern Says:

the fuck is lmbao?

80. "A" Chick _ I'll Never B done I'm so Rare Says:

mr. leon Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 11:08 pm
    ————–
    Yo how many people copped the SH album again???

I need a laugh.

81. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

the fuck is lmbao?
    =================
    It’s a black thing.

82. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

the fuck is lmbao?
    =================
    It’s a black thing.

roflmbao

83. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

Yo how many people copped the SH album again???

I need a laugh.
    ===================
    I copped one. Opened it to look at the cover art, haven’t opened it since.

It felt strange actually, buying something I already have.

84. the real truth Says:

that Kanye verse is from Breathe In, Breathe Out

Is It?…Damn i guess thts a blend

85. mr. leon Says:

Yo how many people copped the SH album again???

I need a laugh.
    ===================
    I copped one. Opened it to look at the cover art, haven’t opened it since.

It felt strange actually, buying something I already have.
    =================

86. Crack Baby Says:

^roflmbao

87. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# MK47 Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 9:59 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Half co-sign….half niqqa history class was fun…and you missed it LMBAO

88. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

don’t regret the purchase, I’m not hurting and I respect them cats.
    =============================================
    Basically. I just felt like I was doin my part.

And it was only $13.99.

I remember spending a $20 for a CD back in the day.

89. Crack Baby Says:

tinyurl.com/lw8lud

roflmbao

90. Rick the new Intern Says:

CHA TOWN CHA TOWN BIG CITY OF DREAMS, AND MY DICK SO BIG IT CAN’T FIT IN MY JEANS. AND A BITCH SO MAD SHE CAN’T GET IN MY CREAM.

91. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

buy 10 copies of anything at one time is kinda homo *no shots at j cole*…buying the nigga hov cd once is ok….maybe hov ordered j cole to document him self buying bp3 10 times

92. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

That gif is fucking hilarious lol.

93. "A" Chick _ I'll Never B done I'm so Rare Says:

——————
    Did you forget J.Cole is on BP3?? Of course he’s buyin it out.

Now Bleek coppin 10 copies would be wack.

94. Daily Drug Says:

Someone actually thinks 50 cent should go back to college?!?!? shake. my. mo’. fucking. head….No. Disrespect.

Niggas follow the rules of society WAY too much

95. G7 Says:

>>I copped one too. It starts off strong and gradually gets uninteresting, but I don’t regret the purchase, I’m not hurting and I respect them cats.

===
    i copped too. album is hard, but you can tell they haven’t been together for a long. they’re better at ripping the mic to shreds than making some creative songs or story telling. CL2 has that and its staying in rotation for a while.

96. Daily Drug Says:

click mi finger

97. G7 Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 11:32 pm

^co-sign. 10 is a bit overboard. i think i’d max out at 3 if i was on hov’s album or anybody elses.

98. mr. leon Says:

# G7 Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 11:36 pm

===

====

I agree, I’m on my second listen, and you can hear how comfortable these cats are on the mic with each other (pause). The Slaughterhouse album was cool, but at the end of the day, it was 4 really talented technical rappers eating up beats. that’s cool here and there, but hard to stomach for a whole album.

99. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Did you forget J.Cole is on BP3?? Of course he’s buyin it out.

Now Bleek coppin 10 copies would be wack.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    agian one copy is ok, buy 2 just in case something happen,shit 3 if if need one for the whip…but 10!!…..is he buying it for fam?…if not its silly

100. Daily Drug Says:

LF: That Nicolay sampler was dope….i dont think I ever played a sampler that much. Ill be copping that album. Grown folk ish….I dont think you would understand.

101. lelan Says:

Kimbo Slice>Brock Lesnar

102. "A" Chick _ I'll Never B done I'm so Rare Says:

I think I’ll get around to listening to this Cudi album tmr.

I don’t expect much.
    I know it won’t be as good as SFG or be as bad as B2TF, but i do hope it’s not a complete waste of data space and brain cells.

For some reason, I really want to like this Kid.

103. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

who even walks around with a CD player anyway…if your not up on a Ipod in 2009 your a clown…soon the car cd player is going to be replaced by a ipod system…im sure steve jobs and the rest of the apple execs are working on a ipod capable of listening to radio

104. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# lelan Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 11:42 pm

Kimbo Slice>Brock Lesnar
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Kimbo got knocked out by some dude in pink hair in the first 30 secs….nuff said

105. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

Kimbo Slice>Brock Lesnar
    ===================
    Kimbo is hype
    Brock will seriously hurt somebody

106. lelan Says:

i was just watching that vid,

did u c the preview of Slice on that show on spike were he competes to be a ufc fighter

107. "A" Chick _ I'll Never B done I'm so Rare Says:

——————-
    Soon my ass. I was just on a VW car lot this past Sat. lookin at 2010 models and they was barely giving u an ipod adapter with them rides.
    Maybe its due to the f’d economy but that “replacement” u mentioned is hardly in the works.

108. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Most of Kimbo street fights were against hillbillys or crackheads or look like they could fight but were more bark than bite

109. lelan Says:

lol their not helping him at all the guy in charge is like kimbos on my team!!! hes like man we cool u aint gotta do ish he even tells the trainers to leave him alone and let him do his own thing, isnt he supposed to learn how to really fight

110. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

that Russian nigga could take Brock tho

111. TheCo!!inB Says:

on my feet is venom, see I’m dressed to kill/Armor All on the wheels, and I’m armed with the arm
    did that first Camp Lo project drop from this year?

112. Rick the new Intern Says:

# “A” Chick _ I’ll Never B done I’m so Rare Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 11:48 pm

——————-

——————–

i ride a 2009 vw cc and i catch fly looks from everyone. tint is essential though.

and is drake even black? serious question.

113. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Good looks Real Truth.

114. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# lelan Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 11:50 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Kimbo probably has no idea how to fight…most of his street fights only last 30sec-a min….as far a MMA is way more complicated than just throwing hands their wrestling (real) and the clinching….in boxing you cant body slam a nigga then punch him while he on the ground….

115. Daily Drug Says:

Brock is one brolic fucker ||….it aint even right for niggas to be fighting that beast

116. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

look at this nigga…flailing on the ground like a gold fish on dry land

youtube.com/watch?v=PapOd4Xh76I

LMFAO @ Gus Johnson..calm down nigga

117. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

Camp Lo’s On Smash > Camp Lo’s Nah Right

118. soleking78 Says:

g7 is a homo and obfcl2 is that thang. blueprint 3 is also that thang. wit RA dropping new york is back like a muthafuka lets rejoice niggas. MUTHAFUK niggas hatin on HOV. j.cole is next up he got drake by a lil bit and cory gunz and trav from southside is after that. THE EAST IS BACK.

119. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

120. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

121. Nah Right » N.O.R.E. ft. Bun B - Set Trip Says: