Video: Reflection Eternal Perform New Song

Hi-Tek and Kweli debut a new cut from their upcoming sophomore album Revolutions Per Minute at Club 9:30 in D.C.

Props: HHNM

25 Responses to “Video: Reflection Eternal Perform New Song”

1. mr. vengeance Says:

in case you didn’t know
    crime pays is top 5 albums of the year

2. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

damn that Cudi link is snail status. dude wasnt lyin.

*waits*

this is the best year for hip hop in a VERY long time.

3. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

in case you didn’t know
    crime pays is top 5 albums of the year

no, however its skits >>>

can’t sleep, damn.

*continues bumping Man on the Moon in MP3 format* ha!

4. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

crime pays is top 5 albums of the year
    Bawahahahahahahahahahaha

5. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

no, however its skits >>>

cosign.

that “Grease” skit might be the best skit in rap history.

6. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:33 pm
    D. Billz Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:29 pm
    Bosses run mafias, goons are just the street workers?? Puff has always been a boss…look knocked ninjas out…okay??? check the godfather, i have enough thugs and street guys i need more bosses…godfather 3

^I see your point. But my rebuttal was to the original comment (to whomever said it) making it seem as though Puff’s character was the type that actually got it on… just caused he played football and rolled through some projects in a jeep. Like I said, he’s a boss. But definitely not a tough guy.

I agree with you, but in a weird way i think he is a hot head and i dont think diddy wud let anyone cross him, similar to the end of the wire with marlo walking out of the business and some young cats tried him and he still didnt back down, diddy reminds me of that, like when the cameras off u aint goin call diddy a pussy to his face or disrespect him and he goin take that shit, call me crazy, but sumthin about diddy reminds me of that..just think its in dudes blook line..i think diddy fools all of america with that persona he sells but deep down i think diddy a real grimey ninja

7. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Damn, i hate non-group rips…fuck it..

8. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

diddy is just a dancin negro- all coon no goon

*dives down the stairs*

9. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:35 pm
    Man fck all that, i respected diddy since i see diddy tap dancing againt that one dude on all about the benjamix remix….who rmbr that shit….lmao

^That was kinda dope though.
    ===============================
    That nigga was wildin’, sliding across the floor with his shirt open like a black John Travolts.

Member when he was rapping to Godzilla
    ^^^^^

Lmao, i goin lie boy i used to like diddy doin that crazy sh!t, kinda like i used to like morris day in purple rain, him and his weed carrier was the sh!t, the song with Godzilla was called Come with me…lmbao

10. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

@DBlock

H3X ftw!

i bet this album is best listened to whilst high, sadly i dont smoke.

11. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Member when he was rapping to Godzilla?

lmao…that song was fuckin terrible

*dies*

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 11:33 pm

D. Billz Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:29 pm

^I don’t watch the Wire, but I kinda agree with that. I mean, he got the name Puffy from allegedly puffin’ his cheeks when he got mad as a youth (fuckin’ hilarious). I still can’t fathom this nigga beatin’ the breaks off Special K with one of those old, big ass cell phones when he pressed him about some money. In a restaurant at that.

My manz is from Mount V. and said them ninjas was wild up there.

Four boxes of cereal in a week. Either the portions are small or I have a fuckin’ problem.

14. Duro Says:

why you think diddy walks around with a tooth pick? this nigga is trin to the pbes out of his teeth

15. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

D. Billz Says:

My manz is from Mount V. and said them ninjas was wild up there.

Thats one thing i like about older hip hop heads, they rmbr all this crazy shit ( damn hip hop was mch better back than, not just the music, but we all were fans) ok back to the story, yea that was crazy about the big ass cell phone, but than i thought about steve stoute and than it all made sense….

16. Lelan Says:

DID cudi take a shot at charles on soundtrack to my life

17. Duro Says:

go listen to that story xhibit told about when didly took them to a gay club

18. Lelan Says:

Did cudi go at charles on soundtrack to my life

19. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

You think? Nigga, there’s proof.

Ask Shyne.

Jay hasn’t fucked with Irv in years and that’s the nigga that got him signed.

Industry is crazy.

Fun Fact, Irv Gotti produced Super Ugly, than next thing you know he was signing nas to murder inc…see mtv award show………..

“When the grass is cut the snakes will show,
    But i gotta think the little homie, Nas though
    Saves me the hassle of speaking to half these Ass Holes

20. Mr. First Says:

Was just listening to Diplomatic Immunity (remember that album?) On the song “I Love You”, Cam says:

“I seen in time, business end friendships/ Well fuck it, friendships get ended, business attended/ Clips get extended, lawyers get called, accountants get faxed/ That was my man, well I wish that he meant it, fuck it…”

Is that crazy foreshadowing or what?

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 11:40 pm

D. Billz Says:

My manz is from Mount V. and said them ninjas was wild up there.

^How can anyone forget that moment. That shit is stapled in history. That was the first time his goon hand had ever become public. I was like… Puff? A champagne bottle? GTFOH. That shit boosted up the expectations for Nas album. I think Hate Me Now was probably the catalyst for the this still ongoing “they hate me” movement. The gift and the curse.

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 11:43 pm

You think? Nigga, there’s proof.

Ask Shyne.

Jay hasn’t fucked with Irv in years and that’s the nigga that got him signed.

Industry is crazy.

“When the grass is cut the snakes will show,
    But i gotta think the little homie, Nas though
    Saves me the hassle of speaking to half these Ass Holes

^Damn, I aint even think about that. It’s so wonder why a Ja/Jay collabo hasn’t happened since forever. Irv severed a lot of relationships with that Nas cosign.

23. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

D. Billz Says:

Im a hov stan, but jay really wanted to be in that video…i mean nas and diddy took it to the next lever, the spittin of cristal the mr. t plat. chanis on and the fur coats…sh!t they had a young country dirty south ninja like me thinkin damn everyone in new york do it like that, till i went to uconn and than saw it was all bs

24. Juan Says:

Yo this show was illlll even though Slaughterhouse bailed on DC…Pete Rock, Hi-Tek, Super Nat, Elzhi, T3, and Talib held it down though! Got to meet Elzhi and T3, some of the chillest doods I’ve ever met at a show…

25. J Dela Says: