KiD CuDi – Soundtrack 2 My Life + Simple As…

A CDQ leak off Man On The Moon. Produced by Emile.

KiD CuDi – Soundtrack 2 My Life [via 2DB]

Bonus: KiD CuDi – Simple As… (prod. Plain Pat)

Album in stores 9/15.

Previously: KiD CuDi Interview w/ DJ Semtex + “Enter Galactic” & “Pursuit of Happiness” Radio Rips

97 Responses to “KiD CuDi – Soundtrack 2 My Life + Simple As…”

1. Capital Records™ Says:

HOW HAS THIS SHIT NOT LEAKED YET?

2. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

send me that Cudi

3. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i really cant wait for this album

*looks at Danielson*

4. ThatMan Says:

As said in the other post, *late pass* but Double Barrel with Marco and Torae bangs.

5. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Cudi > Drake

6. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

FL: Call them songs? When I came along, we had singing. They might make up songs about me, but I don’t have to like them.

MJ: What about you, Nick? You’re like a hip-hop folk hero.

Nickey Barnes: I never thought anything like this would happen. When hip-hop first started, everybody—I mean the music entrepreneurs—predicted that hip-hop would be dead in five years. They said, “Those motherfuckers ain’t gonna make no money.” But hip-hop rolled along, and look what they’re doing now. They got Jay-Z, Damon Dash, Kanye West, 50 Cent. These guys are doing something legitimate.

Frank Lucas: At least Nick knows the names. I don’t know none of them. I know Puffy Combs, because of his father.

Nicky Barnes: Oh, Melvin! Melvin Combs.

Frank Lucas: Melvin used to be at my house a couple of times a week. I’m proud to see Melvin’s son like that.

7. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 10:53 pm
    u believed Puffy when he said that?….lol

Puffy blook line has more OG in it that 99 percent of you all on the internet, i read Nicky Barnes book and Nicky said one time he was counting money with puff dad (who got killed as a hustler) and puffy was a baby crawling around and fckin with the money and kept messing up the accont, funny how people always say puff soft, but cant no one name when puff got robbed or slapped or anything..Nas even said diddy came thru queens bridge project in a range rover b4 ready to die even came out…

8. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Just something to read when you think puff has always been a soft dude

Combs was born in the public housing projects of the Harlem neigborhood of New York City, the son of Janice and Melvin Combs. He grew up in Mount Vernon. When Combs was a child, his father, aged 33, an associate of Frank Lucas the New York drug lord, was shot dead in his car at a Manhattan park after attending a party.[5] Lucas and rival gangster Nicky Barnes both publicly state that they were close to Melvin.[6]

Combs played football at the Roman Catholic Mount Saint Michael Academy. He played defense and, in 1986 when he was a senior, his team won a division title. Combs has “fond memories” of his high school buddies, one of whom (the team quarterback) was Andrew Campos, a reputed Gambino crime family enforcer. Combs is not alleged, either in court papers

9. ThatMan Says:

LOL

“If I cared about the blog than I’ll probably be a jackass. Who gives a shit what people are talking about, fam?”

Now this Cudi track has sublime shots at Nahright. NO DOUBT.

10. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Yo Amp, i know you have that cudi, send me that shit B

Oh and

BP3 >>>> AG

11. "A" Chick _ I'll Never B done I'm so Rare Says:

Can you accurately label a man that has 5 kids as “gay.”

I’ve been hearing these accusations for years now and still haven’t seen 1 shred of evidence.

12. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

My thing how in the hell did diddy mom live in mt. vernon and send her son to a private school with mafia bosses kids and than frank lucas says his dad wud be at house 2 and 3 times a week, frank lucas i know was dealin with broke ninjas, im sayin when its all said and done thats who movie i want to see

13. G7 Says:

>>Drake is a cool rapper, but let’s not get it twisted, people… his female appeal is a LARGE part of the reason he’s so popular.

====
    Surprised i never thought of this before, but LL Cool Drake?? Hard to foresee the longevity, but in terms of impact with the ladies maybe. Will 99% of his fans be wearing high heels?? Time will tell.

14. ThatMan Says:

*Nahright commentators

15. MF TREE Says:

who wants that cudi… I got the link… dope cd.. I need some emial addresses if ya’ll want it.

16. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i know Puff came up around some real shit….and i dont think dude is soft neither (Combat Jack went in on a story bout Puff handlin his shit)

but he’s definitely a recreational swordfighter

17. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

This shit wack.

18. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

A” Chick _ I’ll Never B done I’m so Rare Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:06 pm
    Can you accurately label a man that has 5 kids as “gay.”

Thats usually what broke ninjas say to hate on a man that dances and is comfortable in his skin and who does not overly portray a thug so if a dude seems secure in his man hood they run with the gay thing

19. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

wooooo

abbkrii@gmail.com

*daps in advance*

20. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:07 pm

but he’s definitely a recreational swordfighter

Diddy just remind me of a dude that dance all night and like to party and not afraid of standing out and when every “real ninja” is hating on him puff is baggin mad chicks,

21. ThatMan Says:

Puffy smashed Cassie and Lopez. Half of you motherfuckers wished you were that type of gay.

22. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

donthategeorge@aol.com

23. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

If you like Drake because girls like him…I don’t even know what to say to you.

24. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:07 pm

Dude owed diddy sum money for producing right?? They say diddy beat the dude in the head with them old school cell phones…

25. therealtruth Says:

*Daps All*

christopherh2008@aol.com

Cudi FTW!…this album is gonna be incredible

26. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

….and gettin peen on the side. (n) i’m just sayin…..lol

i aint hatin on that nigga but it is what it is.

27. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

BP3 >>>>>>>>> AG

My fault…hi?

28. "A" Chick _ I'll Never B done I'm so Rare Says:

Man i tried to rock wit Cudi, i really did
    Just listened to this “soundtrack 2 my life.”

That’s not itttt, whoop! (c) Salt N Pepa

Wale > >>>>>Cudi

29. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I wonder if you go to drake and say whats up my nig ga? and than say wuts up my kike? which one wud make him madder

30. therealtruth Says:

lmao…who said puffy was gay?…niggas say the same thing about prince and kanye but looked at the bitches they have…BTW kanye is bi sexual…i have absolutely no proof of this but how else can you explain his actions with tht bitch

31. YC Says:

Drake v.s. Kid Cudi…..you wouldnt compare a qaurterback with a wide reciever now would you?

32. therealtruth Says:

why are my comments in moderation?

33. G7 Says:

D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:09 pm
    who wants that cudi… I got the link… dope cd..

^you gave it a full listen already?? sheeiit, you don’t mess around.

34. Kam Says:

damn cudi impressed me.

Sounds like drake, that might be why i like it

35. MF TREE Says:

sent.

36. G7 Says:

oh shit, my bad D-block. i thought you had it. lol

37. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:11 pm

….and gettin peen on the side. (n) i’m just sayin…..lol

i aint hatin on that nigga but it is what it is.

Words of advice, usually the ninjas that are gay are the extra tough dudes and dudes that try to act extra hart, usually they are tryin to conpensate for that, usually when a dude is secure with his self than he be himself, so he might not be all overly “thug” with his so u wud prob. call him g@y, see kanye, jayz, diddy and a host of others….but u wud thing treach is a real ninja…dont get caught up in appereances

38. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

Triple C’s feat Jadakiss -Thug Battlefield >>>>

39. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:09 pm
    who wants that cudi… I got the link… dope cd..

^you gave it a full listen already?? sheeiit, you don’t
    That wasn’t my comment…i need the cudi…nh

40. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

MF TREE Says:

respect.

41. Captain Blades Says:

captainblades@live.com

GIMMIE THAT Kudi!

42. MF TREE Says:

nah, i’m half way through but i’m bout to head into work… fml got a sack and some new ish but gotta get that bread. shits fresh tho and i’m not huge on cudi.

43. YC Says:

mikeychav24@gmail.com

44. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Triple C’s feat Jadakiss -Thug Battlefield >>>>
    That shit is old but dope

BP3 >>>> Ag

Hi Amp

45. G7 Says:

i’d be cool if i never heard this song again. not bad, just not feeling it.

“A” Chick _ I’ll Never B done I’m so Rare Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 11:06 pm

Can you accurately label a man that has 5 kids as “gay.”

^Ok, so he’s bisexual. What’s your point? Once you cross that line aint no coming back. You will always be deemed homo. I don’t care what his preferences are, but his sexual deviancy is known and documented in the industry.

47. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

=====================================
    I thought the gay dudes were the ones who wore high heeled shoes & flavored lip gloss.

48. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Sev i just got it…i got u

49. Duro Says:

you know that niggas gay….dont be mad your idol is gay

50. G7 Says:

>>but he’s definitely a recreational swordfighter

====
    *death*

51. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

BP3 >>>> Ag

Hi Amp
    ================
    You are fucking hilarious b. lol

52. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i agree.

but diddy still moonlights as a homo

53. MF TREE Says:

im out tho so unless ya’ll wanna wait until 4 when I get off (I bounce at this club downtown) hit up the ones I sent it to. looking forward to coming home after and reading some wild ass comments tho (nhif). CuDi on some other other shit with this one..

54. Bones Jackson Says:

MF TREE Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 11:06 pm

====================

bones.jackson@yahoo.com

over here!

55. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Once you cross that line aint no coming back.

rofl

56. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Daps lurker for the cudi

As for Puff’s “gangster”, lets keep it funky… his pops was the goon. Puff HAD/HAS goons. He’s a slick talker. Any business man knows how to keep his hands clean. He’s a boss, I’ll never take that away from him. But lets not get carried away.

Loon’s father was also a goon (and ran with Puff’s pops, as it has been documented). But Loon was actually known for knockin’ niggas the fuck out and pretty much anybody in Harlem can attest to that. Jim Jones, Cam, Ma$e, Cardan, Meeno, Dame Grease, Dame Dash, etc. And people think/thought he was soft too.

58. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Beautiful music when Champagne flutes click eh,
    beautiful women sipping through rouge lips eh,

59. YC Says:

>D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito

if you could hook it up with that MOTM,it would be much appreciated man,thanks.

mikeychav24@gmail.com

60. a.j. crew Says:

Yeah this album definitely DID leak. Listening now. GOOD.

# The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 11:18 pm

i agree.

but diddy still moonlights as a homo

^Precisely.

62. D-Money from H-Town aka My Repertoire is USSR Says:

Cudder!

*listens to Cudi music under the influence of various substances for better effect*

63. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Beautiful music when Champagne flutes click eh,
    beautiful women sipping through rouge lips eh,
    I do the “tap glasses hand gesture” where ever i am…

64. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

yo Billz

u should read Combat Jack’s write up on Puff tho. shit is interesting

65. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

===========================
    Only way to do it.

I’m tryin to be as high as Scott was when he made this shit lol

66. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:21 pm

Bosses run mafias, goons are just the street workers?? Puff has always been a boss…look knocked ninjas out…okay??? check the godfather, i have enough thugs and street guys i need more bosses…godfather 3

67. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:22 pm
    Beautiful music when Champagne flutes click eh,
    beautiful women sipping through rouge lips eh,
    I do the “tap glasses hand gesture” where ever i am…

^^^^^^^^^^6

Dies

but co signs

# The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 11:23 pm

yo Billz

u should read Combat Jack’s write up on Puff tho. shit is interesting

^Word. The one on Loon was funny, yet interesting.

69. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:23 pm
    yo Billz

u should read Combat Jack’s write up on Puff tho. shit is interesting

nas

had lot trust for Steve Stoute
    At some point till I got to know him
    We old friends, but what’s loyal?
    Puff soaked Interscope offices
    With champagne bottles on Steve, and Steve thought the drama is on me

70. ThatMan Says:

Yall sound like you got undeniable evidence of Puffy’s gayness.

Like a smoking gun pic of Puffy puffing penis as a wallpaper on the desktop.

71. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Puff tried to start a label, Prince Rakeem had formed Wu-Tang
    Snoop and Dre had a new thang
    So Puff drove his new Range through Queensbridge Projects
    He let me drive it, before Ready to Die hit

^I see your point. But my rebuttal was to the original comment (to whomever said it) making it seem as though Puff’s character was the type that actually got it on… just caused he played football and rolled through some projects in a jeep. Like I said, he’s a boss. But definitely not a tough guy.

73. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

=====================================
    No one who knew Loon thought he was soft.

74. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

damn that Cudi link is snail status. dude wasnt lyin.

*waits*

75. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

ThatMan Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:28 pm
    Yall sound like you got undeniable evidence of Puffy’s gayness.

Like a smoking gun pic of Puffy puffing penis as a wallpaper on the desktop.

Man fck all that, i respected diddy since i see diddy tap dancing againt that one dude on all about the benjamix remix….who rmbr that shit….lmao

# ThatMan Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 11:28 pm

Yall sound like you got undeniable evidence of Puffy’s gayness.

Like a smoking gun pic of Puffy puffing penis as a wallpaper on the desktop.

^If you hang around enough power players in the industry you’ll hear a whole of stories. Puff aint the only one. He’s just the current topic so that was the focus. Even Snoop (from the Wire) said she got a list of downlow flagrant ninjas and she aint even a B-list celebrity.

77. Duro Says:

diddy soft. thats why he’s always tryin to make niggas sing n shit. diddy is just a dancin negro- all coon no goon

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 11:29 pm

ThatMan Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:28 pm
    Yall sound like you got undeniable evidence of Puffy’s gayness.

Like a smoking gun pic of Puffy puffing penis as a wallpaper on the desktop.

^That was kinda dope though.

79. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:29 pm

I agree with you, but in a weird way i think he is a hot head and i dont think diddy wud let anyone cross him, similar to the end of the wire with marlo walking out of the business and some young cats tried him and he still didnt back down, diddy reminds me of that, like when the cameras off u aint goin call diddy a pussy to his face or disrespect him and he goin take that shit, call me crazy, but sumthin about diddy reminds me of that..just think its in dudes blook line..i think diddy fools all of america with that persona he sells but deep down i think diddy a real grimey ninja

# AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 11:29 pm

=====================================
    No one who knew Loon thought he was soft.

^I meant outside of NYC. For instance, I used to be a Loon stan (yeah sue me) but there was no way you could’ve convinced me that he was THAT nigga in the streets. Then I read a write-up on dude and got word from a couple others who grew up around there. I was like… THAT guy? I see why they made him move to L.A., which also didn’t help. He got Cripped up.

81. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

^That was kinda dope though.
    ===============================

Member when he was rapping to Godzilla?

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 11:33 pm

D. Billz Says:

September 5th, 2009 at 11:29 pm

^I don’t watch the Wire, but I kinda agree with that. I mean, he got the name Puffy from allegedly puffin’ his cheeks when he got mad as a youth (fuckin’ hilarious). I still can’t fathom this nigga beatin’ the breaks off Special K with one of those old, big ass cell phones when he pressed him about some money. In a restaurant at that.

My manz is from Mount V. and said them ninjas was wild up there.

83. Duro Says:

yea a real gay ninja.

84. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

That nigga was wildin’, sliding across the floor with his shirt open like a black John Travolts. – Been Around The World video.
    In the remix, Puff & Mase played Carl Thomas. Had that nigga crawling around on the floor trying to get some camera time lol.

# AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 11:35 pm

^That was kinda dope though.
    ===============================

Member when he was rapping to Godzilla?

^I quit when he battled Omarion. I’m like, yo, you too old for this fam. Lol

86. Southwest OG Says:

who wants man on the moon?

87. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

You think? Nigga, there’s proof.

Ask Shyne.

Jay hasn’t fucked with Irv in years and that’s the nigga that got him signed.

Industry is crazy.

88. ifitbeginsitends Says:

I taught-em about fish scale they want me to fish for them
    They want me to catch clean, then cook up a dish for them
    All of this just for them, or they got a diss for him
    They want me to disappear, like it’s gonna do shit for them
    They say that i’m in the way, they want me to sit with them
    But what they admitting is, they aint got shit for him
    But really the fact is, we not in the same bracket
    Not in the same league, don’t shoot at the same baskets
    Don’t pay the same taxes, hang with the same bitches
    So how am i in the way, what is it i’m missing?
    Nigga i been missing, nigga i been gone
    The shit that you just witnessed is the shit that i bin on
    And as for the critics, tell me i don’t get it
    Everybody can tell you how to do it, they never did it
    Now these nigga’s is mad, oh they call me a Camel
    But they ass is in a drought, what the f**k i’m an animal
    Half man half mammal
    My silence is sad, this is just what i plan to do
    Oh don’t be mad

89. NewKidHouston Says:

to Southwest OG
    Diabolical_Dwyane@yahoo.com
    much appreciated

90. TheCoolest Says:

The Problem with Drake is that he’s on too many dicks.
    Here’s a couple:

1. “I never cried when Pac died ,but probably will when Hov does” is what he said in the song Fear.
    2.He actually thinks Wayne is the greatest.
    3.For some Weird reason he’s convinced he’s black.
    4.He does whatever his label wants him to do. ( Pussy )

91. TheCoolest Says:

Oh Shit, I forgot.CuDi is Dope. I’ll Cop the CD

92. TheCoolest Says:

MF TREE Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 11:06 pm

====================
    Wassup, nice hook up
    bello.95@hotmail.com

93. The Bird Just Landed so The BLOCK IS HOT! Says:

It Leaked this morning. Dope CD.

94. Fixda Says:

Yo Somebody could send me the link?
    Props
    fixda@hotmail.com

95. jbxismee Says:

yo , cudi is a beast
    can anybody send me the cd ?
    thnks in advance
    well appreciated . josephbdaking@yahoo.com

96. Tony Says:

STOP LEAKING GREAT ARTIST’S ALBUMS!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT, IT RUINS SHIT!

GO OUT AND BUY THE ALBUM

THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO BE AMAZING! I’VE HONESTLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT BP3………………..

97. Kid Cudi “Soundtrack 2 My Life” x “Simple As” « NOTHING LESS Says:

[…] Kid Cudi “Soundtrack 2 My Life” x “Simple As” 2009 September 8 tags: Hip Hop, Kid Cudi, MUSIC by almightay Look out for MAN on the MOON: the END of DAY which will be in stores September 15th. Same day as Drake’s album…The future of mainstream Hip Hop. Check for the Download below. Download “Soundtrack 2 My Life” HERE Download “Simple As” HERE Source Nah Right […]