Video: Uncle Murda – Hood Affairs Freestyle

20 Responses to “Video: Uncle Murda – Hood Affairs Freestyle”

1. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Didn’t Yayo say that Superb wrote the whole SC like last year, while 50 was present in the same interview?

2. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

I swear, you nahggas get off doing shit like that.

That shit is foul.

3. Ghost Writer Says:

You mean Uncle M

4. Joe 88 Says:

Rick the New Intern Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 2:40 pm
    i would snatch this guy’s chain and not think twice about it. and i’m white.

*dead*

5. Ghost Writer Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    I swear, you nahggas get off doing shit like that.

That shit is foul.

What’s foul? Dissing rappers? I try not to do it, when I do it’s for jokes.

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo Wale if you reading this duke I actually have not heard one song from your album, but I have taken the liberty of listeining to a couple of the mixtapes that these same niggas on Nah that you crying about were giving mad props… Anyway I listened to you mixtapes. I am about 99% biased to that NY sound and real MCing.. you know niggas with lyrics.. Anyway I say all this to say you were garbage son.. The best song I can remember was that Camp Lo shit you did.. Anyway you are not that nice duke.. stop smelling yourself and crying…. not to mention

Joe 88’s Buzz>Wale’s Buzz

7. daVid blaCkham Says:

Yayo!!

8. CHILE ! Says:

Anotha L for 50 cent..when ur carreer its almost done , u dont go around Crankin and Co-singin that soulja boy, that’s a complete fail

9. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 2:34 pm

They had beef? Oh shit I think I remember that diss record “ol dirty ass staten island niggas” (c) fif

^Raekwon dissed 50 on his second album after 50 went at the industry with how to rob, when rae put on the fake voice and talked about 50 on a interlude, and 50 went in on them niggas (pause) Then some wu weed carriers dissed 50 cent, shit died down and everyone orgot about it, apparently 50 did too since ghost did a interview on thisis50.com. Only person that remembered was ghost, lol
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Clyde Smith skit>>>>>

Im have about 500 wolves on you

you think you gonna pull that tom & jerry shit on me and have my finger smashed in a ceiling…never…never duke

im snatch you out that iceberg t-shirt and that platinum bullshit ass chain you got on and your haircut game is fucked up

P-O’s and them niggas salute me

10. Joe 88 Says:

even niggas I shot loving my shit (c) Uncle M

11. CiCi The Intern Says:

Joe 88’s Buzz>Wale’s Buzz

Joe 88 = Hip Hop’s savior

12. THE-XFACTA Says:

CHILE ! Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

And judging by this sentence you failed 5th grade and never went back

13. ICE MILK Says:

fucking snow on the ground

14. Ghost Writer Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    Joe 88’s Buzz>Wale’s Buzz

Joe 88 = Hip Hop’s savior

Yup

15. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

You know dude is fragilly. Why toy with him?
    That nigga on Twitter havin’ a meltdown lol.

That shit ain’t right.

16. Joe 88 Says:

Look at this nigga eskay on twitter, camping out under wale’s balls, nigga you know we diss niggas for the hell of it around these parts, nigga you do the same shit.

I was dissing uncle murda for 2 years before I even gave his music a listen. This is what we do round here

17. CHILE ! Says:

@THE-XFACTA

nah fitty dick rider, im not just from the u.s and ive learn english by myself but anyway, Musica basura really have no language barriers right?, now PUEDES SEGUIR LAMIENDOLE EL BICHO A CURTIS

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 2:48 pm

…and they’re OFF!

19. Big_seth Says:

eskay,

I know you around here somewhere.

while what he is saying is partly true he is wrong for generalizing the commenters here.

I’m a fan of Wale’s. Why does he ignore the ones that DO like his music & are excited for the album. Not saying I want a shout out, but why focus on the negative.

20. THE-XFACTA Says:

CHILE ! Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 2:49 pm
    @THE-XFACTA

——

Fitty dick rider?? LMAO!! That’s funny nigga.. Now go back to being an African booty scratcher, before I pull that bone outta your fucking nose