Video: Jay Rock – 12 O’Clock

19 Responses to “Video: Jay Rock – 12 O’Clock”

I just had the ultimate fail moment… I was playing that uncle murder vid listening on my headphones… I thought it sounded a little loud, but I kept listening. Turns out my headphones were halfway in, and my office heard him talking about sticking his dick in the mouths of police officer daughters. FAIL.

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

CHILE ! Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 2:49 pm
    @THE-XFACTA

nah fitty dick rider, im not just from the u.s and ive learn english by myself but anyway, Musica basura really have no language barriers right?, now PUEDES SEGUIR LAMIENDOLE EL BICHO A CURTIS

——

Fitty dick rider?? LMAO!! That’s funny nigga.. Now go back to being an African booty scratcher, before I pull that bone outta your fucking nose

3. Big Homie Says:

^ Funniest shit I have heard all day. *DEAD*

4. THE-XFACTA Says:

cOLD Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

——

Hands Cold a Mickey Dee’s Application

*Advises that nigga to learn how to make the #12 Angus Deluxe*

5. BARPAN Says:

cOLD Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

^^^^^^
    lmaolmaolmao sum similar happen to me once but it was end of the day…

6. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

^^^^^^^^
    so are gathering your belongings and look for new employment..or did you you get some sort of warning

7. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

^I…….can’t………breathe

8. Big Homie Says:

cOLD don’t be mad UPS is hiring

Hopefulling “knowing” heard it

9. Big_seth Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

*DIES DIES DIES*

That’s the universe’s way of getting back at you for pissing Wale off. LMAO.

*prays IV cOLD’s job*

10. G7 Says:

this beat is hard!!

11. CiCi The Intern Says:

I’m sorry, cOLD

LMAO!

12. Ghost Writer Says:

LMAO @ X and cOLD

13. 40 Inc Says:

is this the life of a rap artist nowadays put out pointless videos no labels give a fuck bout

14. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Lol.

YouTube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

15. Ghost Writer Says:

40 Inc Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 2:57 pm

They’ll read the comments and judge from there

^ Nah I’m good, …just got a few blank stares.

17. THExKM1 Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

perfect way to start labor day weekend! *cardiac arrest*

lol the price is right losing horn….

19. swaggoBEY. Says:

jay rock delivery reminds me of an old dmx.

btw lmao @ cOLD