Drake – Fear (Snippet)

drake-so-far-gone-retail-front1
Retail due 9/15

“I did this song that no one has ever heard before, ever,” he explained. “[It’s] a song called ‘Fear.’ I recorded it when I did So Far Gone — the first verse and half of the second verse I had gotten through. But then I just stopped because it was getting eerie. It was getting where I didn’t know if I could [finish it]. And then the other night I had a moment and I finished the song. That’s gonna be the last song on the retail [version of] So Far Gone. And the third verse transitions into Thank Me Later. So the last line of the third verse is gonna be the first line on my album.”
MTV

Drake – Fear (Snippet)

HHNM x Amazon

87 Responses to “Drake – Fear (Snippet)”

1. CiCi The Intern Says:

Cute.

2. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

I will, again, firmly assert my street cred. My music caters to ruffians.

3. Beezy Says:

so far gay

4. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Oh yeah I’m rare, I’m aware that I’m rare, I rap and I’m real I’m one of the few here, these others boys lying I wonder if ya’ll care, their stories out this world, I wonder if ya’ll hear, it don’t really matter as long as they stay clear, clear of the real shit we doin’ over here, when my nigga get home I’m gonna send him a layer, for all the time he’s been down , get him right up in the air, with a couple of broads get him right up in the air, mile high club, get him right up in there, send my nigga some gear like he never missed a year, by the time you hear this song he’ll be standing right here, real nigga shit….

5. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Ribbons and hearts on your cover is ghey (c) Beezy

6. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i canceled my facebook account this morning. my girl spazzed out bout some shit this bitch wrote on my wall, it not worth it.

7. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

AYO.

ol’ like ur man with dyed public hair lookin ass nigga

lol

is this how the mornin gon go?

ol stay fuckin alcoholic bitches with chiclet grills and musty cooch then eatin baked beans for breakfast lookin ass nigga

8. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

This sounds like it’s gonna be official.

9. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

so far gay

*chuckles*

its ok to be a lil emo but dude is def on the vagina side of sensitive sometimes

10. Ghost Writer Says:

This yute recorded this yesterday

11. Ghost Writer Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 9:46 am

Tell her to grow up

12. Geronimo P Says:

^Damn fam. You couldn’t just delete the post from your wall???

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 9:48 am
    so far gay

*chuckles*

*sigh*

14. Beezy Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 9:46 am

^word. I had to do that when my boss and coworkers started friending me.

Niggas on my wall writing about blunts and shit. I had to X that out with the swiftness.

15. V.I Says:

WHY DID 2PAC SAY

“SOME SAY EXPECT THE ILLUMINATI TAKE MY BODY TO SLEEP”

EXPLAIN

16. vo0doodude Says:

Drake is gone flop like a fuckin sperm whale in a kiddie pool.

17. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Is Pap still in the other post.

Ol’ The Shooter lookin ass nigga

18. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Im done with the social networking thing (aside from tiwtter)

I havent checked my myspace since last july and my best friend has been trying to get me to create a facebook since January. FB is for very social people and girls, 2 things that i am not

19. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 9:48 am
    I smacked papi over the counter, so you can call me a counter-puncher

unintentional comedy in Papoose lines >>>>

co-sign. *daps ED*

I was just listening to Address Me A Mister. Pap destroys Busta [n]

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 9:52 am
    Im done with the social networking thing (aside from tiwtter)

*sigh*

21. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

*wears light blue blazer, white shirt, and jeans*

*sees tribe wearing similar bright 80s apparel*

*ride together down the hudson in motorboat*

*solves crimes*

*is New York Vice*

–Dont forget to roll up the sleeves

22. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

tiwtter

* signs up to tiwtter*

* get follawed by dyslexics*

23. Beezy Says:

i havent used my twitter in months, shit boring

i might as well unlink it to my psuedonahm

24. Beezy Says:

Much better. Back in black.

25. ant Says:

if u missed the estactic tour when it came to ur city… u lost

26. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

hey everyone, any females in here got a pic to share?

27. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

FB is for very social people and girls, 2 things that i am not

this.

not to mention everybody and they momma bein able to watch ur moves and big brother on 24/7 lurkmode.

but theres hella pussy to be had via FB, but thats a double edged sword too.

28. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/83.jpg

29. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

tiwtter

* signs up to tiwtter*

* get follawed by dyslexics*

–Lmfao fuck you i type fast and i’ve been working on proof reading.

30. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

awww shit, i almost pulled a shooter in that last post.

31. TheCo!!inB Says:

psuedonahm
    ——–
    clever

32. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 9:56 am
    awww shit, i almost pulled a shooter in that last post.

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 9:50 am
    Is Pap still in the other post.

Ol’ The Shooter lookin ass nigga

33. Ghost Writer Says:

A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 9:52 am
    Im done with the social networking thing (aside from tiwtter)

I agree but Nah Right is a social network…..that’s why I don’t comment much and been in this game for years (c) BIG

34. TheCo!!inB Says:

last time i logged on to myspace Clipse just got an XXL for Hell Hath No Fury

35. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Is Pap still in the other post.

Ol’ The Shooter lookin ass nigga

*dead*

36. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

a double edged sword too.

* Has FB*

* Does not look for sword fights*

j/k but for real

BBM > Twitter > FB > any sex version of FB > Match.com > myspace

Myspace is terrible. Unless you make music. Then o.k. Maybe.

37. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 9:52 am
    Im done with the social networking thing (aside from tiwtter)

^^^^^^^^^^
    co-sign

38. Rick the New Intern Says:

i bet drake gets a lot of puss for a guy who looks like he was an alien extra for men in black.

39. CiCi The Intern Says:

Blackplanet 99 to 05 > MySpace 05-08

*straight face*

40. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Oh yeah I’m rare, I’m aware that I’m rare….

41. Ghost Writer Says:

sorta

42. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

@Brandelah : Maybe tonight I’ll have another orgasm in my sleep ;;0}

why Twitter > FB

43. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i fucks w/ facebook.

if you use it right, you can mack like none other.

44. Joe 88 Says:

I know this is gonna be the longest 30 days in max b life.

45. Beezy Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 9:56 am
    peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/83.jpg

^yo someone just sent me this website yesterday, classic

46. TheCo!!inB Says:

myspace is terrible especially if you make music……might as well be soundclick from 02-05

47. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Blackchat > Blackplanet

In the UK newayz.

But co-sign

only having dial-up internet cafe access > using MySpace 05-08

48. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

last time i logged on to myspace Clipse just got an XXL for Hell Hath No Fury

last time i logged on to myspace i had that Outkast joint from the DJ Drama album on my page

49. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 10:01 am

Blackplanet 99 to 05 > MySpace 05-08

*straight face*
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ? never heard of it…sounds like a p0rn site *no shots*

AOL/AIM 97-04 > Myspace existence

50. Beezy Says:

yeah facebook is great…all the townies from my hometown used to constantly hit me up like “oooh new york…oooh (company name)” blah blah blah

practically creaming themselves and shit

I was depressed when I had to delete my account

51. Joey Profit$ Says:

peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/83.jpg

*dead*

*phone rings*

Girl in red hoodie answers: Yeah I’m chilling with my niggers. what you
    doing?

Them boys: You cant say nigger bitch it’s nigga!! with a A!! you dumb meth whore

52. CiCi The Intern Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 10:04 am
    # CiCi The Intern Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 10:01 am

Blackplanet 99 to 05 > MySpace 05-08

*straight face*
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ? never heard of it…sounds like a p0rn site *no shots*

AOL/AIM 97-04 > Myspace existence

Blackplanet was jumpoff central.

53. Rick the New Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 9:56 am

peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/83.jpg
    ——————–

@ original site **dead**

54. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

why?
    the world needs sun
    the hood needs fun
    theres a war goin on and half the battle is guns
    how dare i throw it on the floor
    when people are poor
    so i write like Edgar Allen to restore

shit i forgot about this cut

55. Joe 88 Says:

*Turns up 50 cent “flight 187″*

56. Ghost Writer Says:

I been on Blackplanet ONE time, I’m still getting e-mails from them something about Jay-z just posted on his blog

57. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 10:07 am
    *Turns up 50 cent “flight 187″*

*daps*

That tune is tough

58. Joe 88 Says:

*Daps the fellas*

*Hugs cici*

*Boards flight 187*

59. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

Last time I logged in on myspace, i was exchangin private messages with Pac and Big (nhjic)

60. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

AOL/AIM 97-04 >

yoooooooooo, instant messenger in the late 90s?!

wow, that shit was amaaaaaaazing!!! you could IM that cutest bitch in your school, and she’d give you at least a LIL time of day!

next thing you know, you gettin sucked off in the back of the auditorium!

61. Joe 88 Says:

Yo, I heard so much about blackplanet, but when it was poppin off, I couldn’t stay in one spot long enough to log on, lol.

*Translation*

I didn’t have a labptop then

62. Beezy Says:

^LOL word

63. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

*googles blackplanet*

kinda resembles myspace or maybe its the other way around

64. Rick the New Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 10:09 am

AOL/AIM 97-04 >

yoooooooooo, instant messenger in the late 90s?!

next thing you know, you gettin sucked off in the back of the auditorium!
    ———————————–

this shit still happens!

65. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

This people of walmart site is the greatest site ever made

66. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 10:09 am

AOL/AIM 97-04 >

yoooooooooo, instant messenger in the late 90s?!

next thing you know, you gettin sucked off in the back of the auditorium!
    ^^^^^^^^^
    good times

shout out kianna

67. Joe 88 Says:

My baby mama boyfriend talking like he could hurt me
    i’m laughing cause she kissed em she gave that nigga herpes
    (c) 50

*black stare*

68. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

this shit still happens!

eh, i don’t know too many people that still IM. . . i mean, i’d get on to ichat with a bitch, but not IM her.

i’d rather facebook her, or hit or on the twitter.

69. CiCi The Intern Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 10:10 am
    *googles blackplanet*

kinda resembles myspace or maybe its the other way around

Nah, BP now isn’t what it used to be. It was so bootleg. I used to get gassed when I got a note from somebody lol!

70. BARPAN Says:

Beezy Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 10:04 am
    yeah facebook is great…all the townies from my hometown used to

^^^^^^^

“Townies” when i went to Syracuse thats what we used to call the Dirty locals…lol them nigs was livin in abandonded houses ..kids runnin round shirts off… this was round when hotboys drop bling bling…shyt was lookin like a juvenile video out there…lol

71. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

good times

shout out kianna

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

72. Rick the New Intern Says:

i’d rather facebook her, or hit or on the twitter

—————————–

facebook —-> texting —–> smash.

73. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

yoooooooooo, instant messenger in the late 90s?!

next thing you know, you gettin sucked off in the back of the auditorium!

–Omg what about gettin the chicks sn from your homeboy, talkin to the chick all night, then having that cute awkard encounter during first period.. sittting together during lunch, then fucking on her moms bed

JHS >>>>>>

74. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

this old lady told me
    if I aint got nothin good to say
    say nathan
    thats why i don’t talk much
    i swear it dont cost much
    to pay attention to me
    i tell it like it is
    then i tell it how it could be
    the hood be
    requesting my services
    oh dont get nervous its
    step your game up time
    these aint them same ol rhymes

the greatest living

75. Joe 88 Says:

True Story: I was going thru the previous threads, and I see imam thug is coming out with a mixtape, I battled that nigga in a alley in east baltimore in 2000, and he was old back then, he was feeling a young hustlers bars, and he gave me his maxi single called “that’s what’s up” and I never heard anything from him again til this morning

76. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Aim has been falling off i agree with pap, im down to 50 Buddies and i only speak to a good 10 on the regular. The list grows smaller and smaller

77. CiCi The Intern Says:

JHS >>>>>>

And you wonder why my Dad didn’t let me use the internet whenever I wanted to until I was 15 … LMAO!

78. Rick the New Intern Says:

# Rick the New Intern Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 10:01 am

———–

QFE

79. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 10:14 am

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 10:10 am
    *googles blackplanet*

kinda resembles myspace or maybe its the other way around

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    so BP was the spot to holla at the dun-duns…lol

80. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

True Obscure Story: I was going thru the previous threads, and I see imam thug is coming out with a mixtape, I battled that nigga in a alley in east baltimore in 2000, and he was old back then, he was feeling a young hustlers bars, and he gave me his maxi single called “that’s what’s up” and I never heard anything from him again til this morning

*fixed

81. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Queefies.

82. |AUDIO|: Drake – Fear (Snippet) « You Heard That New Says:

[…] NR via HHNM x […]

83. ItIsWhatItIs Says:

I SWEAR IF YOU WERE BORN AFTER 1985 ITS LIKE YOUR AUTOMATICLY PREDISPOSITIONED TO BE A FUCKIN FAGGOT. HIP HOP LOST

84. kelito-vision Says:

ItIsWhatItIs Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 10:41 am

realest shit ever wrote

85. peptoo Says:

fb got some fucqin wifeys but they all too goodie goodie, bitch no i dont want to go to the library with you come over so i can smash pz.

86. hip hop cliche Says:

Drake is the biggest fass that got the limelight so far. He should sit down with his dad and have a heart to heart.

87. Nice Says: