Cudi Tells Wale Not to Read Nahright Comments

1-wale
2-kid-cudi

Well, not exactly, but he does try to talk him out of reading blog comments in general. Although at times it can be damaging to certain artist’s egos, it does show a certain amount of maturity to be able to sit there and read what people think of you. What I think eskay was trying to say was that although the people who leave comments on the site can’t exactly be categorized as your typical rap fan or as the stereotyped internet troll, outsiders who try to read the comments usually take offense to it. And that’s because most of the time, people just leave comments for the fuck of it, and that’s when people like Wale shouldn’t, but do, get frustrated. Not always though, because sometimes the commentary is dead on, but you know… we’re not talking about those occasions here.

But there’s also a flip side to all of this. Kid Cudi can’t say “who cares” about blog comments because before these two were GQ Men of the Year (like we currently are,) they were posing for XXL’s Freshman 10 cover… and it’s exactly this kind of internet fuckery on the comments under their post that contributes to helping them earn that kind of attention. Yes Dan, I know Wale has 5 covers under his belt already. No shots!!

I once had a conversation like this with Drake, who just so happens to be their GQ co-star, about catching a lot of hate in the comments (which he still does,) and that ultimately led to the “fuck what the blogs say” line. I think everyone should keep in mind that the comments on the posts are the necessary evil that comes along with getting this kind of love from the internet. It doesn’t always precisely reflect what people actually think about you, and these artists’ tremendous success is proof of that.

Read more of their back and forth after the jump.

3-kid-cudi
4-wale
5-wale
6-kid-cudi
7-wale

lol @ Wale calling him Scotty.

280 Responses to “Cudi Tells Wale Not to Read Nahright Comments”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

LMFAO… These rapper now a days are suspect, sensitive niggas

2. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*instigates*

Cudi > Wale

3. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

DEAD

4. Ghost Writer Says:

Gattttt!

5. Harlem World Says:

roffles. Cudis shit is gettin leaked right now nigga!!!
    Fuck u!!

6. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

this is why technology is fucking the game up

7. herbal kint Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:12 pm
    nah right? I dare you to go over one of Wale’s beats. if you do I will tweet it and host a poll on Twitter to see who people rocked the beat better.

MAN THE FUCK UP JOE

^Now I can’t comment on niggas because I rap too? GTFOH, I was a fan before I was a artist and still will be a fan first, this is from a fans perspective i’m speaking from, and frankly, no nigga, i’m a grown ass man, no one can’t make me do something I don’t want to too prove a point to a bunch of fucking screen names, i’m not wale nigga, lol

….. if this was an exchange between joe budden and anyone, Joe 88 would be going in on Budden right now ….

8. Ghost Writer Says:

*daps nation*

9. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

Iont be on the blog sites all day, twittin bout how I be on NahRight Wale..

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

*sigh*

11. de la Says:

back to the second half of the feature flick

12. Harlem World Says:

Reggaeton > 2009 Hip Hop

13. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

btw..@kidCudi needs to stfu he was in D.C. @ 930 club goin on a rant about bloggers/websites JUST last month.

14. Joe 88 Says:

^Cause that’s what budden do, he battles niggas right? I don’t. period, but I might go in over a wale beat, i’m not promising anything, but what the hey, it’s all in fun.

15. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Yeah, Joe, not a battle with dissing but see who could flame the track more…

16. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfwGUELi9XY

youtube.com/watch?v=bp05cNnsR3I

… do research.

21. herbal kint Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:13 pm
    ….. now let me be clear in no way am i even coming close to comparing 100 miles and running and mixtape about nothing to Illmatic and it was written, but Wale has put out quality music before he released this shit too, there is not one artist alive that has never put out a bad song or 2, and again I’m not singling you out cause I don’t think your hating just to hate I’m talking to the classic nah haters, the ones who admit they have never heard something and then sit here and diss them ….

^ can you recite a Wale verse off top…. ?

….. sure I can recite verses from artistic integrity and his verse from the bun b. pusha collab, thats it, like I said I’m not the biggest fan but I do think he had made quality music, its also not like the old days where I would let cd’s rock for a month, very few cds/mixtapes get that treatment nowadays, I liked his shit but I haven’t listened enough to memorize most of it because there are plenty of rappers I like more and more music to listen too ….

22. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

sensitive hipsters ya’ll all need hugs

23. Harlem World Says:

Yo if amanda diva can take multiple shots (yeh i said it) how come these niggas cant take a few comments on a blog? Fuck these terrycloth, high society, coke in they bloodstream rappers.

24. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

eskay Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    Joe, don’t ever talk to me about your rap career again if you don’t accept this challenge. so you can talk all that shit, and sit there and criticize a fellow rapper, and your scurred to rock over one of his beats? stuttering, talking about “oh, nah I was talking as a fan”?! come on b. this is your shot, fuck a post. you have 1 week to pick a Wale track and rape it. I will then blast that song to my 14,000 followers on Twitter and ask then who rocked better. at the very least you’ll get mad promo.
    Joe, this makes sense to do….considerate it at least…

25. Remixznflow Says:

i wonder how much “hate” one would have to spew to get their named mentioned on a track?.. wale? cudi?

26. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 4:20 pm

—–

Come on Joe 88 don’t be sounding so fucking matter of fact duke.. I have had some of my niggas listen to some tracks of yours and they were feeling them shits.. Dont fuck around now and get challenged and get shook and start coming up with excuses.. Nigga go to fucking work on one of the beats and rip that shit so Es can post it

28. CiCi The Intern Says:

The DMV Blog Bully Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:21 pm
    CiCi whats good with the mopsalad? lemme see what thang do

Uhh … SECURITY!!

29. THE-XFACTA Says:

Damn I gotta co-sign Eskay again

30. herbal kint Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:20 pm

a) he didn’t say battle or diss him, he just said go over the same beat

b) I was just baiting you (none) and clowning

c) I would be interested to hear the outcome I’m sure someone can hook up one of those 9th instrumentals, the beats on back to the feature are crazy

31. PW Says:

I wish Scotty and Wail would start arguing over unrequested advice.

32. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Niggas should understand the rules and laws of this shit. First you speak to your niggas, then you talk to the bitches…. Then you cross the fuck over. This is the proven formula. Wale aint speak to me yet… not with that boots song… and not with that seinfeld themed nonsense.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS

>>And seeing eskay put on his cape to play Captain-Save A-Rapper is fucking disgusting.

explain yourself pussy.

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

@Joe

Take the opportunity, dude …

35. Duro Says:

Wale has good wordplay…if you dont, dont go over his beat

36. Joe 88 Says:

Ya’ll do know I don’t have a studio to record in right now right?

I’ve been saying this for about a month now.

to be clear Joe, I’m not saying make a Wale diss track, unless you want to, I’m just saying, pick a beat and show him how it’s done if he’s so wack.

38. Harlem World Says:

roffles @ the mayhem ensuing in the comments.

39. Remixznflow Says:

shit… fucking co sign

40. PW Says:

# eskay Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:22 pm

No self respecting rapper would turn this opportunity down.

I didn’t know Joe rapped.

41. herbal kint Says:

“What I think eskay was trying to say was that although the people who leave comments on the site can’t exactly be categorized as your typical rap fan or as the stereotyped internet troll, outsiders who try to read the comments usually take offense to it. And that’s because most of the time, people just leave comments for the fuck of it, and that’s when people like Wale shouldn’t, but do, get frustrated.”

….. co-sign, thats the thing about nah too, we have developed our own sub-culture shit here, things we do may seem harmless because they are like inside jokes to us, but when my peoples read the blog when they see it up on my screen, they are like WTF? are this people talking about and god damn these people love to hate …..

42. CiCi The Intern Says:

I didn’t know Joe rapped.

Twan is a problem, trust.

>>Ya’ll do know I don’t have a studio to record in right now right?

oh, my fault, I thought you were serious about this rap shit. nevermind.

44. Harlem World Says:

pick Wale and rape it

Damn Eskay!

45. sean coonery Says:

Joe 88 reminded me of Rabbit when he choked on 8 mile.

46. 40 Inc Says:

FUCK Wale dude look like lil wayne if he wasnt famous

47. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

DEAD @ the pressure being shift in Joe’s direction…nh

48. Joe 88 Says:

sean coonery Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:27 pm
    Joe 88 reminded me of Rabbit when he choked on 8 mile.

^lol

49. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

—-

Co-Sign again.. Man if this was ’99 I would have quickly taken this challenge….

50. Duro Says:

# eskay Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

>>Ya’ll do know I don’t have a studio to record in right now right?

oh, my fault, I thought you were serious about this rap shit. nevermind.

LO fucking L

51. Asparaghost Says:

haha I wonder it this shit is gonna go inter”nah”tional..other blogs gonna be talkin bout Nah

52. Remixznflow Says:

*watches*

*waits*

53. MK47 Says:

Comments were always at their best back around 2007. The etherings, the running jokes, but now fuckers just want to complain all day. I haven’t even listened to any Wale but in general everyone just sits around waiting to hate like a fucking crocodile at the watering hole waiting to snack on a baby antelope.

54. Streetztalk Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Ya’ll do know I don’t have a studio to record in right now right?

I’ve been saying this for about a month now.

Joe, #noshots but youre kickin excuses right now. You act like u cant find a studio to record. Hood studios = ball courts in the hood in the 90s.

Niggas gave u a challenge. If you dont accept than real talk you shouldnt say shyt about another rapper, cause if you were a known rapper poppin shyt and got the same challenge and refused, you’re career would be on its Amil flow

Joe 88 reminded me of Rabbit when he choked on 8 mile.

^ FUCK.

56. Duro Says:

WAle is good man, yall just fuckin around. i bet everybody listens to a Wale track before they go to sleep tonite

57. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 4:27 pm
    >>Ya’ll do know I don’t have a studio to record in right now right?

oh, my fault, I thought you were serious about this rap shit. nevermind.

—–

*Crowd Boos*

*Wants Money back*

58. Harlem World Says:

If i rapped, id be like a styles p or a pusha t.

59. Mr. First Says:

Joe is a clown… I’ll do it, eskay. Idk if I’ll outspit Wale, but I can outspit Joe. I know he’s wack, and I haven’t even heard his music… (see what I did there?)

60. Duro Says:

# MK47 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:28 pm

I agree

61. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Joe 88 reminded me of Rabbit when he choked on 8 mile.
    *shots fired*

62. PW Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

I didn’t know Joe rapped.

Twan is a problem, trust.

Copping the download now.

63. Latarian Milton Says:

nate, thanks for this touchy-feely, feel-good post of the summer, dickhead

64. Remixznflow Says:

“you gotta do something now baby

i mean.. every bodies listening

EVERY BODIES listening!” (c) 50

>>Joe 88 reminded me of Rabbit when he choked on 8 mile.

stuttering and shit, sounding like Porky Pig.

66. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

shifted**

67. Asparaghost Says:

ah yes

68. Lanna Jouja Says:

you can do it

69. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

^ FUCK.
    lmao

70. PW Says:

That.

71. THE-XFACTA Says:

Damn Joe 88 fell off already? SMFH

72. MK47 Says:

If i rapped, id be like a styles p or a pusha t.

^^Pusha P? PAUSE.

73. Lanna Jouja Says:

moderate me please

74. sean coonery Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnRHorXEBTg

75. Joe 88 Says:

*Flashes back to niggas baiting digi to go at mazzi for dissing him*

nah, but Joe, the challenge stands, you have until 5:00 next Friday to submit your track.

77. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:27 pm
    >>Ya’ll do know I don’t have a studio to record in right now right?

oh, my fault, I thought you were serious about this rap shit. nevermind.

LMAO, but real talk, doesn’t Billz do sometype of work at a studio he could maybe hook you up with ? …

78. Latarian Milton Says:

lmao at cats going in on joe

enuf with the “why can’t regs get a post” talk

most of the regs here be commenting too much and not rapping enuf

79. herbal kint Says:

O wait my bad I keep forgetting Billz moved to D.C.

80. Duro Says:

I’m listening to some Joe88.

He’s no Wale.

81. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

Joe 88 wack.

Y’all nahggas gassed that nigga up.

*knocks stick off of Joe’s shoulder*

83. Harlem World Says:

this is gonna end up being one of those internet battles where the dudes freestyle over the keyboard like this:

i saw u in the club/lookin for love/holdin a trey snub/lookin mad caked up

84. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

smh

>>For the record, i’m not doing it, and i’m still gonna pop shit, why? because I can, I move when I wanna move, i’ma general nigga, if you never listen to my shit before but want me to go in over a wale beat, that’s lame.

smh. if you ask me, rappers saying other rappers can’t rap, then being scared to battle said rapper is lame, but ok.

86. Asparaghost Says:

now that I think about it, wouldn’t make since for Wale to catch a feeling cuz of the hate since this is the #1 Hip Hop blog? Its like getting mad when the baddest bitch in the school laughed at you for dropping ur books..just sayin

87. Zee! Says:

They don’t make rappers like they used too….fuck is these niggas?

88. herbal kint Says:

*still LMFAO*

@ that dude Blount from Oregon straight dropping dude from boise st and officially ending any chance he ever has of playing in the NFL, if he had one to begin with

# herbal kint Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:33 pm

O wait my bad I keep forgetting Billz moved to D.C.

^Who you talkin’ to mayne?

90. &What?! Says:

WELL MAYBE NINJAS WOULDN’T HATE.. IF YOU WERE AT LEAST A QUARTER GREAT.

I’M GONNA KEEP CALLING YOU ‘WHALE’ AND I’M GONNA KEEP HATING ON YOU!

91. Joe 88 Says:

93. TheCo!!inB Says:

JOE TAKE A BEAT NIGGA!!!
    TAKE
    A
    BEAT

94. FUPM618 Says:

Joe 88 reminded me of Rabbit when he choked on 8 mile.

^^^*sits and politic with passengers from 9/11*

95. Legend Says:

so can somebody run down the list of rappers nahright comments infuriated? lmao. yall got stripes!!

*daps all nahggers*

1. Tony Yayo
    2. Amanda Diva
    3. Wale
    ….

96. Lanna Jouja Says:

yo am I moderated

97. PW Says:

I’m listening to some Joe88.

He’s no Wale.

Im about to put the slaughterhouse on pause to bump Murder City.

^My weed carryin’ PR days for PCutta @ MP III studio is long gone, ace.

99. Mr. First Says:

Joe turned down mad free pub. what a fool. I’ll still battle the nigga.

100. Lanna Jouja Says:

what the deal

101. CiCi The Intern Says:

D. Billz Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    # herbal kint Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:33 pm

O wait my bad I keep forgetting Billz moved to D.C.

^Who you talkin’ to mayne?

OH SHIT!

102. FUPM618 Says:

^^^word they got dude head(nh) on a chopping block.

103. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Joe

Not a battle but go over a song he did and see if you can rip it better…id on’t see a logical reason why you wouldn’t do it…it’s a win/win for you bro…

104. &What?! Says:

SOMEBODY GET JOE BUDDEN OR CHARLES HAMILTON TO RIP THIS FOOL UP!

I’M GONNA BOOTLET BOTH THESE NINJAS ALBUMS.

(Sidenote: Cudi, you dope.)

105. b-ease Says:

I got a stu u can come to in glen burnie Joe. Get at me…

106. MK47 Says:

^^You have the right to remain a bitch. Anything you say has already proven your bitch-ass status and will be used against you in internet court.

107. Joe 88 Says:

Dead @ niggas really wanting me to rap over a wale beat

Who came up with this idea anyway?

108. herbal kint Says:

Duro Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:30 pm
    # MK47 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:28 pm

I agree

… as do I, again I’m not a huge wale fan, there are a whole lot of rappers I can’t stand that people idolize on this site, but when videos/music or just talking about these rappers I just stay out of the convo, unless its someone like Jay releasing new music but thats hot topic type shit, but I ignore the shit i don’t fuck with I do the >/< game with people whose music I like more than people I don’t like I keep it jokes, it has grown from jokes to pure hatred ….

109. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*daps all nahggers*

1. Tony Yayo
    2. Amanda Diva
    3. Wale
    ….
    also that guy that does the waking blogs

Broadway Joe > Whale

Biased opinion, considering if I even never heard Joe88’s or Wale’s music I’d never pick a (wanna-be) DC nigga over somebody from home.

111. Asparaghost Says:

SOMEBODY GET JOE BUDDEN OR CHARLES HAMILTON TO RIP THIS FOOL UP!

I’M GONNA BOOTLET BOTH THESE NINJAS ALBUMS.

(Sidenote: Cudi, you dope.)

wait charles hamilton??!

credibility….out of the ballpark

112. Streetztalk Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:35 pm

Good music always outshines controversey

I make good music, not controversey

So aspiring rappers making derrogaroty comments about established emcees isn’t making controversy?

O I get it… its aggressive content. Totally different

Stop actin like a bitch you SCARED (c) Lil John

113. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

does Joe88 even have a record deal….even if its PookieGrind Entertainment other wise a 37 year old Steel Mill worker can’t be classified as rapper can he?

# b-ease Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:37 pm

I got a stu u can come to in glen burnie Joe. Get at me…

^I don’t know why this made me laugh out loud but it did.

*dapz the Usual Suspects*

115. CiCi The Intern Says:

Legend Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

*daps all nahggers*

1. Tony Yayo
    2. Amanda Diva
    3. Wale
    ….

Mickey Factz too, I believe.

116. PW Says:

That’s wack, Joe.

*sad face*

U sound mad disappointed. lol.

117. Streetztalk Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:35 pm

Good music always outshines controversey

I make good music, not controversey

O I get it… its aggressive content. Totally different

U mad?

118. b-ease Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    Good music always outshines controversey

I make good music, not controversey

smh…

119. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

Does Jay-Z mention Marcy even once on BP3?

120. Joe 88 Says:

*black stare*

Who sent this nigga?

121. Remixznflow Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:35 pm

*still LMFAO*

that video.. is PRICELESS.. dudes eyes rolled ALL the way up into the back of his dome…

122. Duro Says:

Joe gotta prove em wrong Already

123. &What?! Says:

wait charles hamilton??!

credibility….out of the ballpark

Wale & Charles Hamilton exchanged words a while back.. and I’ve listened to both they shit, and imo Charles Hamilton is a far better lyricist and rapper.. way more creative.

Charles Hamilton > Wale.

124. nation Says:

>> nate, thanks for this touchy-feely, feel-good post of the summer, dickhead

you don’t like it? i wrote this shit for y’all… i had to go to the bank to get a new bank card make a big donation, but i stayed at home and wrote this. i can’t let anybody get away with talking about you guys

125. b-ease Says:

^I don’t know why this made me laugh out loud but it did.

*dapz the Usual Suspects*

*daps billz*

*dies*

126. Lanna Jouja Says:

moderate me please bloggers

127. Lanna Jouja Says:

how can I make a duplicate comment and I’m being moderated?

128. Big_seth Says:

joe…

seriously this is gonna make you look worse than Amp when he rejected the BIGSTRONG challenge. LOL.

but if you do, eskay has to give you his word that he’ll post & not say “nah, its not good enough. I’m not wasting my time”. Even if only 10 people listen that is a chance for 10 more fans. & if you don’t like Wale’s music go over a beat he stole. Like the Camp Lo ones, or Roc Boys, or something man. That Roots jawn.

129. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Wale’s the type of nigga to be like “I saw what you typed 2 months ago, pussy!” if he ever saw u in person.

130. herbal kint Says:

D. Billz Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    # herbal kint Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:33 pm

O wait my bad I keep forgetting Billz moved to D.C.

^Who you talkin’ to mayne?

D. Billz Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

^My weed carryin’ PR days for PCutta @ MP III studio is long gone, ace.

LMAO, my bad I just remember you used to talk about going to and coming (none) from the studio, I was just making a suggestion for Joe to get studio time cause he is using that as an excuse

131. Joe 88 Says:

Fuck it, i’ll do it, give me a few days. promise

I thought about it, it’s a win win situation for me anyway, even tho I really didn’t want people to listen to me strictly because of some stupid shit like a who goes harder over a beat contest, but fuck it, if it gets me more attention i’ll do it.

132. &What?! Says:

I’m a better rapper than anyone on this bitch, including Wale.

yo Daps

Im out one yaselves.

134. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 4:32 pm
    *Flashes back to niggas baiting digi to go at mazzi for dissing him*

—–

Damn Joe I can’t believe you fronted like that B… I will never big up your skillz again (||).. Wow

135. MK47 Says:

*black stare*

Who sent this nigga?

^My bad, I was just bitching about someone I have very little knowledge about for fun. I have been challenged now, and so I will defiantly refuse to respond and continue taking shots at you.

“I learned it from you, ok?! I learned it from watching YOU!!” (c) corny anti-drug commercial

136. Harlem World Says:

Nicki Minaj Towel > Joe 88 > Wale

137. TheCo!!inB Says:

If I was Joe i’d take Artistic Integrity….scratch Wale’s name off and write mine over the joint in blood. I’d own that beat if I was Joe. Wale would have to bring me out every time he performed that joint. He’s have to rap my verse on some Wayne/Drake ish. He’d be my Young Chris for that song…..but i’m not Joe.

138. PW Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:42 pm

Fuck it, i’ll do it, give me a few days. promise

That’s the fuckin spirit!

139. Legend Says:

>> # nation Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

>> nate, thanks for this touchy-feely, feel-good post of the summer, dickhead

^applaud this man

140. Asparaghost Says:

Charles Hamilton > Wale.

u sick boy…Charles hamilton is a one dimensional lyricist mostly talking bout his constant rejections and emo shit..and yes I listen to him as well, hes not lyrically better than Wale, far from it..dude aint got no memorable bars, nothing spectacular from his boring uninteresting flow..which is why I only listen to Pink Lava Lamp when Im drowsy..

141. Big_seth Says:

PookieGrind Entertainment

LMAO

142. herbal kint Says:

Eskay – Shit I’ll get Sev to rock over a Wale beat and kill it, he wouldn’t hesitate he killed that Fab track i don’t know if you bothered to listen to it or not (as I said I wasn’t even asking for you to post that I just wanted to know what you though about it) even though every other song Fab has ever recorded has been posted here LMAO

I’m only half kidding

143. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:32 pm

*Flashes back to niggas baiting digi to go at mazzi for dissing him*

Like d block has been saying, I dont understand why you wouldnt do this. Yes some dudes rock with ur music and some dont. But why wouldnt you wanna back your statements up and kill a dude who is essentially backed by jigga ( not that means much) and get the buzz you tryin to achieve. I mean havin positive comments from dudes on this blog aint goin to get you anywhere. Put that pride and “im a general nigga” on the side and do what u do best.

144. CiCi The Intern Says:

PW Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:39 pm
    That’s wack, Joe.

*sad face*

U sound mad disappointed. lol.

Because Joe is talented. I’ve talked about this dude to people off of Nah. If this fool really wants to get it poppin, he needs to do something like this. Put on for that deathtrap he calls Baltimore

145. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Joe,

pick a beat off his “Back To The Features Mixtape”, 9th Wonder laces that ish…

146. Asparaghost Says:

*dead*

147. shakildwz Says:

lol obviously Wale doesn’t understand the concept of “Trolling”

148. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

=================================
    But Wale is more annoying

149. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 4:42 pm
    Fuck it, i’ll do it, give me a few days. promise

*daps*

150. "A" Chick lost in my thoughts so my eyez be asian Says:

————
    This sounds pretty accurate 2 me.
    Somebody tweet that 2 Wale!

151. Bill Hu$tle Says:

LOL late pass for not noticing he said he will do it. smh

152. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 4:42 pm
    Fuck it, i’ll do it, give me a few days. promise

—-

Word!

153. Lanna Jouja Says:

what up

154. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

reading the last Wale post he got tight over…nobody was shit on his album except for cOLD…that nig Wale one sensitive ass nigga

stop the bitchassness (c)diddy

155. clocksuckaz Says:

yeah right, fuck the hater-haters, those who use more time on criticizing the haters than the haters use on criticizing artists.
    Like these artists in their younger, non-artists days never said fuck such and such, his music sucks… or….that album was crap. or that b-ball player should never be on the court.

if you are an entertainer, and you put yourself out there for the public, you should fucking expect it.
    what, is it a negative thing to have strong opinions about music?
    if it sucks, it sucks. whether private conversation or internet forums.
    tyrone biggums them, let your hateful heart be heard.

156. herbal kint Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    Good music always outshines controversey

I make good music, not controversey

….. whats controversial about it, your just using the same beat, that happens all the time in rap, 50 made his career off that, you don’t have to make one reference to Wale, eskay has made that clear ….

157. mr. vengeance Says:

human feces > anything even associated with the word reggae

158. Ghost Writer Says:

What beat joe?

159. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:42 pm

Fuck it, i’ll do it, give me a few days. promise

respeck (c) ali G

I thought about rappin’ a few times in my life. But I don’t know how my voice sounds. I mean, a chick tellin’ you that you have a pleasant voice probably doesn’t translate well to making an aggressive song about how many niggas I really didn’t shoot in the 4-1-0.

But I guarantee I’m the nicest drunk freestyler in this piece. All types of lies being slurred… but I bet it fit on beat (c) Jeezy parody

161. &What?! Says:

‘I don’t have to go after mics, do I look like Phil Jackson to you?’

162. CiCi The Intern Says:

Okay, Twan!

*gigs around Nah*

# mr. vengeance Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:46 pm

human feces > anything even associated with the word reggae

^Tard

164. Asparaghost Says:

=================================
    But Wale is more annoying

in what manner? you dislike the nigga personally or what? is it the Freeway Complex where yall dont like the nigga’s tone, cuz if so, thats complete bs..
    Dude wordplay is nice on some dynasty Hov shit..I hate sicin this nigga, but he’s nice

165. Dem Says:

^ *dies*

and then he’d flip the lid of your fitted up… and that’s not a euphemism for getting shot in the head.

but yo… why isnt Wale in here… why is eskay playing Wale’s Advocate?

166. HaS aka Mr. GoodBaR Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS

(pause) maybe?

That sht sounds hella-gay. LOL

167. AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

Yo, one listen to Joe 88’s mixtape & you know his Wale track is gonna be horrible.

No disrespect.

168. trees Says:

*instigates*
    *turns on Camron voice i.e. Curtis era*
    Scotty. Scotty. SCOTTY! SCOOOOOOOOTY!!!!!!

169. el feces loco Says:

Late pass to class*

Yo that Big L post warmed my soul(none)..I was just thinking this morning about how America is filled with faggots after watching dude punch dude in the face after the football game..like they wanna prosecute homie for a punch..just a bunch of soft faggots in control of shit.

Wale Kid Cudi all them new niggas that never saw a up n coming MC hustle his album out the back of his Corolla while “real” people hated or was against them, these rapping fags get everything handed to them (free blog promos, easy record deals) etc and still aint grateful..SHUT THE FUCK UP and make the music.

170. mr. vengeance Says:

human feces > anything even associated with the word reggae

co-sizzle

171. Harlem World Says:

If i rapped, id have a flow like killas. Id have amanda diva as my guest feature on a track called : Knees Is Like

172. JDS Says:

PW Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:43 pm
    # Joe 88 Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:42 pm

Fuck it, i’ll do it, give me a few days. promise

That’s the fuckin spirit!

good thing… Joe was lookin’ like Q for a minute… “DIS NIGGA SCAREDDD!!!” (c) Bishop

173. TKO Says:

If you can’t handle the comments on blogs and you gonna get your panties in a wad. You need to get out of the game. Period. Cudi and Wale got opportunities most people would dream to have. Everybody got a fucken opinion its just the truth. Some spit facts and others just plain hate for the reason they ain’t where they at. But its part of the biz so do you and keep it movin’!

174. Harlem World Says:

Amanda Diva: Kneestradamus: Dropping 28/11/09

175. THE-XFACTA Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Roll That S#!t, Light That S#!t, Smoke That S#!T Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

No disrespect.

—-

lmao @ the No disrespect

176. ThatMan Says:

this has been the funniest post in days

177. Joe 88 Says:

I might just go in over the roc boyz beat since I liked that record so much.

178. Big_seth Says:

#

# Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

(c) Charles Hamilton calling out Big Homie & cOLD in Austin even though they were not there & Big Homie liked his music & was a fan.

179. THE-XFACTA Says:

JDS Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 4:49 pm

Classic shit right there

180. el feces loco Says:

*doesnt even brag about the whippin our 3rd stringers put on the Iggles last nite*

Waddup dem, billz soto mayor, queefciqueefci, herbal, eskay, all the others.

181. PW Says:

# mr. vengeance Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:46 pm

human feces > anything even associated with the word reggae

Swallow a mouth-full of sand.

182. TheCo!!inB Says:

watch, this nigga Joe is gonna spit the best bars of his LIFE!
    SPIRIT OF MOTHER FUCKING COMPETITION BABY!!!

183. ThatMan Says:

Is Wale named after the sea creature?

184. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps Da Mayor*

Damn B I ain’t seen you in a minute…

185. CiCi The Intern Says:

el feces loco Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

Waddup dem, billz soto mayor, queefciqueefci, herbal, eskay, all the others.

SHADDD UP!

*hugs Feces*

186. Soul C Says:

Can you imagine dudes like Rakim Allah and G Rap conducting an exchange like this in front of thousands of followers if Twitter was around in 89?

KRS tweeting Kane publically about his feelings being hurt because Edutainment didn’t get 5 mics?

Nah, me either. Hammer and Kwame, maybe so.

Make of it what you will.

*goes back to bumping Runaway Slave, like the old head I am*

187. Asparaghost Says:

and how is dude sensitive for a few tweets? it aint like he saying “Fuck the following Nah commentators….” at his show and shit..

188. "A" Chick lost in my thoughts so my eyez be asian Says:

Wale jus mad he didn’t make it on BP3 and “Scotty” did…

*still celebrating*

189. HaS aka Mr. GoodBaR Says:

If I’m understanding the challenge correctly it is not that eskay is asking for him to go at Wale, but to go at one Wale’s BEATS!

Joe 88 must not be confident that he can outflow Wale, and is scared of sounding stupid. THAT is NOT Hip-Hop!

I’m not a fan of Wale but he has a decent little flow and he isn’t trying to sound like anyone else. He should get the utmost respect for that alone. THAT is Hip-Hop!

190. CiCi The Intern Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:52 pm
    watch, this nigga Joe is gonna spit the best bars of his LIFE!
    SPIRIT OF MOTHER FUCKING COMPETITION BABY!!!

Word. Baltimore can finally win at something!

191. el feces loco Says:

If Wale was selling CD’s out the trunk 50 niggas would walk over and listen, but only 2 people would buy..for their girl.

192. Duro Says:

el feces loco Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:49 pm

Late pass to class*

watch them file charges on dude.

193. &What?! Says:

Who the fuck is Joe 88? Dude needs to change his name cause it’s too similar to 88 Keys. There are infinite numbers in the world and you choose 88?!?!

194. Harlem World Says:

Wale too soft to be Nigerian. I dont believe him.

195. Void Says:

there dating. check it out at greedmontpark.com there actually a couple

196. el feces loco Says:

*hugs her back* (punintendo)

197. Ghost Writer Says:

&What?! Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 4:54 pm

And it starts

198. Asparaghost Says:

Word. Baltimore can finally win at something!

*Remembers Bossman and Dru Hill*

199. sedmos Says:

Let’s go over the challenge terms around a beer with Maia Campbell, Eskay. lmao! *no charity case*

200. el feces loco Says:

Joe88 > 88 Keys

Joe is Nahright’s pet project…our tax write off for you slow mofukkas.

201. herbal kint Says:

D. Billz Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:47 pm

LMFAO, word to my boy, dudes an ill poet, when he gets drunk he tries to rap and it sounds like some off beat spoken word shit, and yes I said off beat spoken word shit, but if you read what he wrote you’d be impressed, but his voice is so not for rapping and his flow is just awful, I always just put my head down and walk away smh after about 2 or 3 minutes of trying to stop him from starting

202. Joe 88 Says:

^Niggas was calling me joe88 in the late 90’s it wasn’t my rap name either, I got it for other reason, just because you never heard of me doesn’t mean i’m jocking or pole hoping, you should tell that nigga to change his mane, sheeeeesh.

203. CiCi The Intern Says:

Harlem World Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:54 pm
    Wale too soft to be Nigerian. I dont believe him.

How low can you go?

204. Harlem World Says:

Nahright is the reason niggas is suckin off So Far Gone. Wale wants his nut too.

205. &What?! Says:

Wale + Cudi combined prolly won’t sell half of what Drake finna do.

206. Dem Says:

what up EFL, billz, joe, xfac (you got my email? nh), the whole NRFF sub-fam, etc. etc…

207. PW Says:

watch, this nigga Joe is gonna spit the best bars of his LIFE!
    SPIRIT OF MOTHER FUCKING COMPETITION BABY!!!

Dude has a week. Sounds like more than enough time to come correct.

208. Eastern_Digital Says:

Fuck it, i’ll do it, give me a few days. promise

props nh

Go in over Nike Boots with Max on the hook.

I like the beige ones, I like the shwuede ones

209. rick the new intern Says:

i’m way too far lost in this thread to catch up.

whaddup world *daps all*

210. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lcGZ6uVhg8

a prodigous talent

211. PW Says:

Joe got some flow.

212. Big_seth Says:

# Asparaghost Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

(c) Charles Hamilton in Austin

213. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Harlem World Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

^^^^^^^^
    im swayze ……1…..

214. JDS Says:

… wait, Roc Boys? nahhhhh nigggaaaaaaaa

Wale beats!

lol

215. herbal kint Says:

el feces loco Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

Waddup dem, billz soto mayor, queefciqueefci, herbal, eskay, all the others.

*daps* I was there, Sanchez 5-5 65 yds beautiful TD pass to cotchery, I spent the rest of the night reporting asking people questions about how they felt about vick coming back I got all types of mixed reviews and crazy quotes

216. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Joe,

pick a beat off his “Back To The Features Mixtape”, 9th Wonder laces that ish…

^^the best beat on that tape was NEW SOUL by BEST KEPT SECRET. ironically.

217. Ghost Writer Says:

PW should join the contest too…hear he raps too

218. el feces loco Says:

watch them file charges on dude.

^^^^They trying to..I heard from “3 games to suspend him and expel him from school for the whole year”..One analyst said “he went from being a 2nd round draft pick to undraftable”…%80 of college kids get into fights. If a nigga don’t make mistakes when he young how you expect him to learn and mature from them? Aint nobody born perfect.

America Eats Its Young

219. CheezyDoDo Says:

stop reading nation’s comments

220. ThatMan Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Cgqr5Zjnco

I found the one man who could rip the shit out of Wale and defend nahright’s honor.

221. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*nah right commentators it up*

ay mayne, fuck that whale kid. . . . where’s the new grave diggaz????

222. Dem Says:

“Fuck the following Nah commentators….” at his show and shit..

(c) Charles Hamilton in Austin

^^ yo… this really happened?

223. Harlem World Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

Harlem World Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:54 pm
    Wale too soft to be Nigerian. I dont believe him.

How low can you go?
    Nigerians is hardbodied tho. Wale be crying over some internet comments. Nigerians are known for just gettin on with shit, no matter what happens e.g Fela Kuti: Suffering & Smiling.

224. Ghost Writer Says:

Fuck it, everybody in the Nah Right comment team that raps should do it since he thinks we all hate him

225. CiCi The Intern Says:

el feces loco Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:58 pm

watch them file charges on dude.

America Eats Its Young

Word just came down that he’s suspended for the rest of the year.

226. Remixznflow Says:

i cant rap

227. Remixznflow Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 5:00 pm

el feces loco Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:58 pm

watch them file charges on dude.

America Eats Its Young

Word just came down that he’s suspended for the rest of the year.

hope that hard right (naw) was worth it…

>>I might just go in over the roc boyz beat since I liked that record so much.

nope, gotta be a Wale beat. may I suggest “The Perfect Plan”

229. Asparaghost Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lcGZ6uVhg8

a prodigous talent

*dead again*

230. el feces loco Says:

Word just came down that he’s suspended for the rest of the year.

^^America filled with faggots nowadays..you know how many niggas my granddaddy punched in the face..then went to Korea and killed people..THEN came back home and raised a lovely family?

231. Big_seth Says:

# Dem Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:59 pm

“Fuck the following Nah commentators….” at his show and shit..

(c) Charles Hamilton in Austin

^^ yo… this really happened?

yep.

232. Streetztalk Says:

# TKO Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:49 pm

The immaturation of Wa-le-le [||]

Asparaghost Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:55 pm

Word. Baltimore can finally win at something!

*Remembers Bossman and Dru Hill*

^Easy there fellas. Nh

234. Duro Says:

Word just came down that he’s suspended for the rest of the year.

Just emotions. I wonder if he thinks it was worth it tho. He all over ESPN wit the whiteys comin at him

235. herbal kint Says:

you people do realize all this is what Wale said

“i love how the nahright commentors are callin my album trash before they heard a second frm it..it shows u people hate bcuz they want to lol”

236. Asparaghost Says:

few tweets=cying boo-hoo sensitive shit

now i’ve heard everything

237. PW Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 5:00 pm

lol.
    Make a competition out of it. The winning rapper gets a post a week for a 3 months. And we not talking no 2 minutes then on to the next posts either. Them shit’s need to soak for a minute.

Give Wale a chance to comment for a change.

Yo, Maia was smashin’ the shit outta them Lays chips like a Katrina victim.

239. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

OK JOE 88..u have no fucking excuses now I uploaded 3 wale instrumentals

Wale – Chillin
    limelinx.com/files/6bbecb36a9715ee98ce2fbeaf0ad283a

Wale – Nike Boots
    limelinx.com/files/9595c034dee71985b1eb4c4ae883b060

Wale – 5 Mins (prod 9th Wonder)
    limelinx.com/files/974c0b85cbe4ebd9837d26328c4af1e2

Twitter.com/DDotOmen

240. Duro Says:

how many Nah rappers are there?

241. MK47 Says:

human feces > anything even associated with the word reggae

co-sizzle

^^ You can’t co-sign your own shit you fucking moron.

242. &What?! Says:

>>I might just go in over the roc boyz beat since I liked that record so much.

nope, gotta be a Wale beat. may I suggest “The Perfect Plan”

No, you may not suggest that gay-ass beat.

243. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

<– Nah rapper

244. HaS aka Mr. GoodBaR Says:

&What?! Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 4:56 pm
    Wale + Cudi combined prolly won’t sell half of what Drake finna do.

Jeez what has become of Hip-Hop? By this logic Hammer is the best rapper to ever live, didn’t he go Diamond once?

245. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

wait wait..when did Amanda Diva get slightly aggravated by Nahright commentators? rofl

>>is that really that overly sensitive ? was he really wildin out or is that just an accurate description of your avg. nah post ?

sounds like your average Nah post to me. like I said, who’s really being sensitive here? if you ask me it’s the commenters.

and I ride for the comments, read any interview I’ve ever done where they asked me about the comments. but niggas definitely go above and beyond with the hate.

and you gotta understnad, that even if some of the hate is just jokes, people who don’t come here everyday don’t understand that, so they make take it a certain way.

247. HaS aka Mr. GoodBaR Says:

All the Nah Rappers should do a “posse cut” lol

248. &What?! Says:

Nah, for real, Wale isn’t shit, nor is he good. He’s just an average rapper, and I can name 100 other rappers I’d choose to listen to over him, that’s just my opinion.

249. HaS aka Mr. GoodBaR Says:

&What?! Says:
    September 4th, 2009 at 5:12 pm

The last 4 words are most important in that statement.

Just because u feel that way doesn’t make it fact.

250. nirun Says:

LOL the blog comments are like the mean older brother. He’ll punch you in the gut, he’ll borrow your ill shit without askin, but it’s all practice so you know what to do in real life.

251. Al Poelvoordino Says:

Pretty Girls ft Mane
    already out…
    more than 2 seconds
    right ?
    but no shots. i’m cool with Wale
    he’s a good rapper sure
    roc nation stand up

252. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Ghost Writer got some dope beats

253. PapaMo Says:

“its also not like the old days where I would let cd’s rock for a month, very few cds/mixtapes get that treatment nowadays”

I need money to build a time machine, who will endow(nh) me?

254. JUlett Says:

This junk look mad tough…

255. Real Shit About WALE for EVERY1 to READ Says:

READ THIS!

Before you say anything else bout this man let me share some insight on what is really going down with this man. In his own hometown. The BET show fooled you if you watched it. You want the real deal. OK. Here’s a list of what it is. We like ya Wale but you’ve gone too far and you should’ve seen it coming.

1. You didn’t go to Cardozo which is in DC. Who knows you? You went to school in Maryland and there is no problem with that. Where is where you really went to school at? That’s fake to do that. If you never went to school in the city its cool but don’t fake. Niggas would’ve respected it if you stood in front of a club.

2. You’re a fraud. Yes you lived uptown. True, but you have no respect in the streets. Besides music what have you been thru to prove yourself? What block or hood are you stamped in? Keep it trill. How are you the ambassador of rap for the capital but you never put any work in on any block in DC as a youth or in older age. God forbid you would have to and no ones downing you for it. But Two Face the Wildboy even said it and you said nothing. He carried you and you aint do shit.

3. You’re don’t support you’re own. You run with State Property, Kid Cudi , Jay-Z or whoever else is hot, which is cool. But you constantly down other artist in your city who are just as or if not over qualified talent wise who don’t have what you have. You don’t wanna see people come up in the city or the DMV at all and I think that you’re using something positive to cover up your real motives.

4. People don’t like you’re attitude. You’re a snobby prick towards people in person and you block folks blessing. There’s a list of up and comers and DMV legends you’ve snubbed at performances. Just because Big G from the wire likes you doesn’t mean you have a hands off pass. Stop it.

To Kid Cudi for being a real good friend to Wale we love and respect shit like that cause a nigga is going look out for who he loves and its natural, but hes fucking up the house that people before him built. IF you’re any type of friend to him and not just an industry nigga save him, before his career and his body gets severly damaged.

256. Ciera Says:

Love both these guys…

257. james dean Says:

Kid Cudi has the coolest government name ever…Is is just me or does Mescudi sound like some real over the top gangster in 2552 type shit??

258. killakate Says:

I never considered either of them to be relevant and In a year no one will remember their names.

LOL @ GQ men of the year and hosting the vma’s as criteria for being a good rapper in 2009.

259. Paul E Says:

U people!?

260. KNOCKOUT Says:

@AMP YES HE DOES……………AND JOE JUST SHUT UP UR BURYING YOUR HOLE DEEPER ESKAY PUT U ON BLAST AND U FROZE YOUR NOT A REAL RAPPER YOU JUST LIKE YAPPIN

261. dockevoc Says:

yo where can i hear some Joe 88

262. james Says:

The majority, like 98%, of Nah Right comments are full of shit. I wouldn’t defend them for anything.

Now 2dopeboyz tends to be less hate and more thoughtful opinions. There’s critics but it tends to be less idiots posting bullshit. And, there’s always someone checking someone else over there. Here it’s just random shit.

263. keys Says:

man scary how there’s so much shit talkin on here, i understand personal opinions but mothafuckas on here be furiated and evil on this nahright shit..and your rite James..2Dopeboyz is a lil more positive than this site.

I love nahright but the commenters are just dumb as fuck..the comments 100% of the time never be about the actual post…it starts off with a comment sayin some random shit like”That nigga Joe Budden a bitch ass soft nigga” when the actual post is a KRS-One&Buckshot song
    dumb ass low lifes

264. james Says:

I guess that’s one of the attractions of Nah Right’s comments; makes it unique. Not really my style that’s why I check 2dopeboyz more but this site tends to have more content so I appreciate the creators and their posts.

265. jersey Says:

wale’s album is gonna suck. no question. he sold out or is being forced to sell out by rich kleiman or whoever is running his career (or maybe he just has zero taste in good music?) every song he did on 100 miles and running was better than his first single “chillin”–even lady gaga sounded like a knock off of M.I.A. and his new track “ice and rain” is weak as hell too. wale is a good rapper but sometimes rappers shouldn’t executive produce their own work

266. Wow Says:

Yo eskay Hows about you guys get a comment section contest goin…since alot of the commenters are probably disgruntled rappers who havent gotten the opportunity that a wale has gotten persay hows about you put nigaz to the test…and give them some coverage if they deserve it i know a few commenters who would want in….

267. james dean Says:

I visit all sites that are part of the NMC………….

268. Pg what up Says:

Going to buy this just because of this track Ice And Rain (prod. by Cool & Dre) Sell out song?????? nigga better open your fuckin ears clown! P.G. what up!

d/m/v don’t fuck wit jersey any way { stamp that }

269. Fuckthisdumblog Says:

this site fucking sucks and whoever posted this dumb shit inthe first place should stay true to hip hop and stop bein

270. wow Says:

Wale is dope sometimes, that lady gaga and wale need to collab more….

Lady GaGa + Wale = Big Ass Paycheck

271. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

DAMN I KNOW THIS THREAD IS OLD AS FUCK BUT ESKAY IF YOU READ THIS PLLLLEAASSEE GIVE ME THE SAME CHANCE OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU GAVE JOE 88!!!

272. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

I WILL HAVE IT DONE BY FRIDAY AND HAVE NO PROB PAYING FOR STUDIO TIME…PLEASE!!!

273. Nah Right » Video: KiD CuDi on Semtex Says:

[…] about how proud he is that Jay kept his year-old vocals on BP3, telling Wale not to read comments, working with Drake, and […]

274. ankit Says:

^^^^^

Co-Sign.

275. Mr.White Says:

this is Joe 88:

276. obi Says:

Real Shit About WALE for EVERY1 to READ Says:

September 4th, 2009 at 6:43 pm
    READ THIS!

his pay check is still bigger than yours…

277. Someone Says:

MAN YA NIGS KILL ME WITH YALL HATIN!!!!!!!!!!! ERBDY KNOW WALE FROM MD BUT HE DID STAY IN DC FOR A LIL BIT…..SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIID LET IT GO SLIM ……HE GOT SONGS SAYIN IT SLIM…YALL DUDES NEED TO REALLY RELAX….DUDES BE HATIN CAUSE THEY WISH THEY CAN BE IN THAT MAN POSITION…HE OUT HERE MAKIN MOVES AND YALL SITTIN HERE HATIN ON THAT MAN….HOW ABOUT YALL GET SOME TALENT AND STOP RIDIN GUCCI MAN DICK….DC NIGGAS AINT NUTHIN BUT DICK RIDAS AND HOP ONS….WATCH WHEN WALE BLOW UP THE CITY GOIN HOP ON…UNTIL THEN THEY GOIN BLAZE GUCCI DICK AD ANYBODY ELSE SPITTIN THAT BULLSHIT ASS DUMB A NIG DOWN RAP…..SO WHAT HE AINT PUT NO WORK IN ON A DC BLOCK…THE NIGGA CAN RAP GREAT AND HE TRYNA PUT THE CITY ON THATS ALL ITS ABOUT STUPID…HE PUTTIN SUNLIGH ON THE CITY SO OTHER NIGGAS CAN SHINE BUT YALL HATERS TO DUMB 2 SEE THAT

278. Nah Right » Video: KiD CuDi Interview on Invasion Radio Pt. 2 Says:

[…] Speaks on wanting one bad chick to settle down with, quitting Twitter and not reading blog comments. […]

279. Freshaun Says:

interesting

The King of Rap Has Spoken

280. Digga – So Emotional (feat. Donny Goines, Emilio Rojas & J-Live) | OnSMASH Says:

[…] Donny Goines track), inspired by artists like Young Buck, The Game, T.I. and Joe Budden. I guess moments like these couldn’t be recorded on […]