Video: DMX Speaks on Jay-Z

Yeah, he’s coked up… Transcribed below:

I say what I mean, [random gibberish.] Me and Jay had a battle, I got in his ass. I got in his ass, before he got signed. Niggas was there, niggas know. In a pool hall in the Bronx. I fucks with him and had respect for him after that. Until he became the president of Def Jam, and I ain’t gon say too much more about it, but you know what it is. There’s a difference between doing wrong and being wrong. At one point, you were being wrong.

Jay is a talented motherfucker, don’t misunderstand me. He is talented. But he has no heart. There’s no soul behind it. It’s motivated by money strictly… But I still maintain the respect, because our birthday is in the same month and you know, we have history. But I lost it when he became president of Def Jam, that’s why I left Def Jam. ‘

When you became the president, you hit me “yo dog, the inmates is running the building!!!” You know what that mean, your mans is in charge… “That’s what it is, we good,” cuz we had history. And then you go do that.

You come down, listen to my shit… we ready. Then you go on vacation. Niggas take a picture of you with chancletas on. That’s what you leave the hood for, son? That’s why you walk out on your man for, son? Flip-flops? Serious? You serious? Real talk son, I respected you. I’m in my feelings about that. I’m hurt. I ain’t ever talk about that.

Spotted @ Miss Info via HipHopStan

224 Responses to “Video: DMX Speaks on Jay-Z”

1. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Coke Man X, wut it do

2. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Video: Jay-Z Says He’s Working On Next Album
    *melts*

nhnhnhnhnhn

Nah but if it’s an alternative influenced album, well then sign me up. A joint album with Coldplay is long over due.

Coldplay >

3. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Roffle

4. KzA Says:

hahaha this dude is fuckin out of his mind

5. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

DMX > Tyrone Biggums

GOAT of “Cookest Crackhead in the Town”

6. The Shooter Says:

Really X? Telling them why you mad son

7. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Damn, X mad that Jay took a vacation when his album was coming out??, Dmx is right he is the reason that his last 2 albums fail also, because of jay, even though they came out on a different label its Jay fault, im with you X you right, Jay a snake and you going to jail numerous times and you putting out all those albums that were wack that no one and i mean no one jammed, was Jays fault, im with you X

8. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

“So we live a life like a video
    When the sun is always out and you never get old
    and the champagne’s always cold
    and the music’s always good”

Say these words out loud – seriously Jay is hanging himself.

Ole nursery rhyme senile ass nucca.

9. KzA Says:

hahahahahahaaha Dre

“Yea, He’s on something..”

immediately changed to

“Yeah, he’s coked up”

*dead*

10. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

I got in his ass. I got in his ass

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

11. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

That’s why you walk out on your man for, son? Flip-flops?
    Roffle

This shit riddled with coke head quotables.

12. b-ease Says:

*dead*

This nigga still sucking the glass dick, clearly.

“Im tweaking, Im tweaking…” – Anzi Ansari

13. Beezy Says:

i see him using his lyrics against jay

there’s a diff between being wrong, and doing wrong

14. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Sounds Bout Right, Crack or not.

15. Dre Says:

# KzA Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:52 am e

hahahahahahaaha Dre

“Yea, He’s on something..”

immediately changed to

“Yeah, he’s coked up”

*dead*
    ________________________________________

Nah, my first draft said coked up, then I changed to “on something”… then I changed back to coked up.

16. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

DMX interview talking about Barack is the GOAT rap interview EVER along with the Ghostface “I aint killed no1 in 10 yrs” one.

Barack. What kinda name is Barack. LMAO!!!

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Roffle

*dead*

18. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Woodrow The Basehead Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:52 am
    “So we live a life like a video
    When the sun is always out and you never get old
    and the champagne’s always cold
    and the music’s always good”

Say these words out loud – seriously Jay is hanging himself.

Ole nursery rhyme senile ass nucca.

Chill out dude, you’ve been posting that same weak verse since ystrdy, most people agree thats the weakest song on the album, we get it

19. KzA Says:

Then you go on vacation. Niggas take a picture of you with chancletas on.

X only wear chocolate brown timbs on the beach

20. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

TaTaTaTttttt TELLDEMNIGGASWHYUMAD, SON, TellDEMNIGGAS WHY U MAD!

21. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

KzA Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:54 am
    Then you go on vacation. Niggas take a picture of you with chancletas on.

X only wear chocolate brown timbs on the beach

Applaud Y.O.

22. *MOOKO* Says:

NOW THEY POST IT!!!!!!!!

the truest shit x eva spoke hopes this puts an end 2 all the jigga shit thats been goin on this week

23. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:53 am

Barack. What kinda name is Barack. LMAO!!!

I rmbr that Barack was about to win and they asked X and he didnt even know we had a black man running…..what a waste of talent

24. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

They should take DMX to schools, show clips of him in the early 2000s and then let him speak on stage for like 5 mins. Show kids what crack really does.

25. b-ease Says:

I thought a X comeback was possible, if unlikely. Now though? Naw…

*daps all in vicinity*

26. Joe 88 Says:

Man fuck DMX, that nigga use to sleep under trees on edmonson ave. My homeboy grandmothe use to boil hot dogs for his homeless ass

Nigga use to give him 40’s of king cobra to spit a verse. smfh

And he still does crack. I know tyrese was a lil nervous in the studio with him, you don’t wanna disagree with a coked up nigga that be-friends dogs. That nigga could’ve said “fuck you, and your a bitch with a fade tyrese” and he would’ve nodded his head in a agreement

27. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

*MOOKO* Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:55 am
    NOW THEY POST IT!!!!!!!!

So let me get this straight, in your every day do you listen to random Crack Heads, i mean come on

28. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Man fuck DMX
    Im out.

29. CiCi The Intern Says:

He needs God.

30. Dre Says:

Jay got 300mil+. You think he gives a fuck about selling CDs. C’mon.

31. The Shooter Says:

How is it that Jay gets more attention than everyone else? Something have to be wrong, I’m with you X

32. KzA Says:

*dead* @ Joe always quick as fuck to throw X’s hotdog eatin habits out in the skreets

33. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

I’ll bet £50 that DMX has done something sexually inappropriate with a canine.[n] not including his wife.

34. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

When X got that text, he kicked his feet up Lit up a stem, fucked like 2 interns & shit went down hill after that…

cant blame Hov 4 that

35. ICE MILK Says:

FIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDIN’

36. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Who’s DMX?

37. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

“So we live a life like a video
    When the sun is always out and you never get old
    and the champagne’s always cold
    and the music’s always good”

Say these words out loud – seriously Jay is hanging himself.

Ole nursery rhyme senile ass nucca.

No more then – im good, i couldnt let that ole camel face get away with that like he gets away with all his other wack shit – i never liked the guy

38. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

fuck dmx and ll they just didnt want to answer to one of their own. niggas like answering the master, yes sir. slave menatlity ass niggas but still dont own their master (you see what i did there).

39. b-ease Says:

Dre Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:56 am
    Jay got 300mil+. You think he gives a fuck about selling CDs. C’mon.

*blank stare*

40. Rick the New Intern Says:

# KzA Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:54 am

Then you go on vacation. Niggas take a picture of you with chancletas on.

X only wear chocolate brown timbs on the beach

———

roffle

Nigga use to give him 40’s of king cobra to spit a verse. smfh

————————–

double roffle.

41. Streetztalk Says:

**daps all**

# Rick the New Intern Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:15 am

oh word up, i just figure i’d throw in my two cents. see what other people thought.

nas lost tapes > untitled.

Lost Tapes = Classic, even though we heard those tracks a millenia before its release

Untitled was politically charged and has a message. Dope in its own right. True Story: I played untitled for 15 minutes riding through DC with a car full of chicks. One chick goes “Can we hear something else, I feel depressed”

*DEAD*

42. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

X only wear chocolate brown timbs on the beach

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!

43. The Shooter Says:

co-signs DMX

44. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:40 am
    SHOUT OUT the niggas in Camden, Niggas bumrushd the Applestore, got like 30macbookPros & like 20ipods/iphones in 40 seconds.
    ————————————

Thats one of those comeups where you see niggas in the barbershop that same weekend, with the macbooks and the ipods going for $100-$200 a pop

45. b-ease Says:

Dre Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:56 am
    Jay got 300mil+. You think he gives a fuck about selling CDs. C’mon.

Why yes. Yes he does (c) gordito

46. MR. MEEN Says:

where did tyrese come from?

47. Joe 88 Says:

That nigga only shot one video in baltimore. Clown

Tell that crack head to get on a four wheeler and wheelie off a fucking abandon building

48. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

bp3 could sell 400,00 and jay will make over a 100 mil of this album. cause niggas will always go to his concerts.

49. Johnathan Osterman Says:

DEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEAD

50. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:59 am
    COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:40 am
    ————————————

yea, i need 3 of those off the top

51. b-ease Says:

nas lost tapes > untitled

Pretty much goes without saying.

52. Johnathan Osterman Says:

that last paragraph has got me in fucking tears right now

shit.

53. MR. MEEN Says:

doubtful.

54. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, wait what????

when this happen???

55. Eastern_Digital Says:

I only gave you the crown, so I can can shoot off your fuckin head

56. The Shooter Says:

You cats are disrespectful

57. b-ease Says:

That dblock quote was actually for cicis comment. Paste fail.

58. Eastern_Digital Says:

lol, wait what????

when this happen???

tinyurl.com/lesc6a

59. Beezy Says:

while yall be on the corner bummy and high
    i be out buyin the flyest shit money can buy

60. Joe 88 Says:

I wish I could interview DMX, i’d ask him how was his stay in baltimore? Did he like eskay hot dogs (pause) or ball park beef franks more?

I use to have respect for this junkie, but just look at this shit, look at it.

61. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:55 am
    KzA Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:54 am
    Then you go on vacation. Niggas take a picture of you with chancletas on.

X only wear chocolate brown timbs on the beach

Applaud Y.O.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Niggaz in the same spot
    Me? I’m dodging rain drops
    Meaning I’m on a vacay
    Chillin on a big yacht
    Yeah I got on flip-flops,
    White Louis boat shoes

Y’all should grow the fuck up
    C’mere, let me coach you

62. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

EVERYBODY should read that DMX interview talkin about Barack…only interview ive ever read that literally made me cry of laufter…smfh coz And Then There Was X was one of my best CDs @ the time

63. ICE MILK Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:40 am
    ————————————

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[security guard] It was all good just 31 seconds ago [/security guard]

64. Joe 88 Says:

*Dead @ 1:20-1:30*

The way this nigga is pointing is classic

65. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

DMX wears condoms with a cape and strings on it.

66. The Shooter Says:

You guys are pissing me off, stay on topic

67. *MOOKO* Says:

umm i listen when truth is being spoken if anything X knows jay very well betta than U or I and whats he is sayin is accurate everyone knows jay sold out 4 money so…i have no problem with this i dont get caught up in the messenger only the message and his message is on point.

and yes i was @ jimmy’s cafe when the battle on the pool table went down(ll)

68. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Nigga use to give him 40’s of king cobra to spit a verse. smfh

slow death

69. Joe 88 Says:

Why does it sound like he doing his best impersonation of himself?

70. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

It shows five perps in masks smashing the plate-glass doors, signaling to the security guard that they had a gun, and clearing off the display tables with the efficiency of a Indy 500 pit crew.

You do this in the UK and get caught…u mite aswell have had the gun!

71. The Shooter Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:04 am
    DMX wears condoms with a cape and strings on it.

Ayo how would you know

72. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

DMX wears condoms with a cape and strings on it.
    lamo (c) 2x

73. *MOOKO* Says:

dis nigga X used 2 run wild tho..back in the day on edmondson & fulton

74. Johnathan Osterman Says:

This dude X has lost it…this video is too much…oh shit LOL

this has to be BEFORE prison…at least I hope so…

75. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i respect that nigga cause hes born the same moth as me.

^^^^^^^^^^
    huh

76. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Dmx had no idea who barrack was, i mean he was learning about it for the first time and it was like a month or 2 b4 the election

77. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

link that shit, LB.

78. Ghost Writer Says:

Fuck all the dumb shit

79. Joe 88 Says:

*MOOKO* Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 10:06 am
    dis nigga X used 2 run wild tho..back in the day on edmondson & fulton

^cause he’s a junkie, I never said he wasn’t a G, but he really didn’t show the city no respect, except that one video he shot down here and that shout out on “get at me dog”

He still use to battle for 40z money tho

80. Rick the New Intern Says:

# *MOOKO* Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 10:05 am

and yes i was @ jimmy’s cafe when the battle on the pool table went down(ll)

————–

yeah shut the fuck up no you weren’t.

81. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

XXL:Are you following the presidential race?
    DMX : Not at all.

XXL:You’re not? You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.

DMX :His name is Barack?!

XXL:Barack Obama, yeah.

DMX :Barack?!

XXL:Barack.

DMX :What the f-ck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

XXL:Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.

DMX :Barack Obama?

XXL:Yeah.

DMX :What the f-ck?! That ain’t no f-ckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that n-gga’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the f-ck outta here.

XXL:You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.

DMX :I ain’t really paying much attention.

XXL:I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…

DMX :Wow, Barack! The n-gga’s name is Barack. Barack? N-gga named Barack Obama. What the f-ck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his f-ckin’ name. Ima tell this n-gga when I see him, “Stop that bullsh-t. Stop that bullsh-t” [laughs] “That ain’t your f-ckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack.

XXL: So you’re not following the race. You can’t vote right?
    DMX: Nope.

82. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

This nigga DMX does need to shut the fuck up.

Make another hot album, keep the hot air down to a minimum though

83. Eastern_Digital Says:

X is stupid for this one

84. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:02 am

lol, wait what????

when this happen???

its all over the web & news.
    (video)
    gizmodo.com/5351450/this-is-how-you-steal-23-macbook-pros-14-iphones-and-9-ipods-in-31-seconds

85. Rick the New Intern Says:

dead @ dmx

86. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Full interview: xxlmag.com/online/?p=20332

87. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

…And then there was X… Again

88. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

XXL:You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.

DMX :I ain’t really paying much attention.

XXL:I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…

XXL: So you’re not following the race. You can’t vote right?
    DMX: Nope.

Real tears, crying

89. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:12 am
    This nigga DMX does need to shut the fuck up.

Make another hot album, keep the hot air down to a minimum though

2Pac will make another hot album before DMX

90. g7 Says:

Dre Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:56 am
    Jay got 300mil+. You think he gives a fuck about selling CDs. C’mon.

====
    by far the dumbest thing i’ve read in here. I hope you’re being sarcastic Dre.

91. Harlem World Says:

1)Its sad to see X like this.
    2)He needs to get around better people.
    3)Although he seems to be high, he still makes some points.

92. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Dead @ #chrisbrownsbowtie

93. Streetztalk Says:

“There’s a difference between doing wrong and being wrong. At one point, you were being wrong.”

Real Talk, as funny as this interview is, thats some real nigga shit right there (c) Mad Rapper

but ROFFLE at Tyrese face! He lookin mad serious like “I gotta make sure he thinks I cosign cause he might spaz”

94. Big_seth Says:

I wish X would just sit back & look at himself.

X was the shit & now people can’t even take him serious.

95. silas Aka simon Says:

nobody said anything about those latest riri pic. Late pass?

96. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Nigga done started something.. Again

97. GC Says:

for the record,

[random gibberish] = “e tu, e la derriere”

DMX speaks Latin and French. true story.

98. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

even niggas in the HOOD dont want those windows ran computers, GATTT!

99. *MOOKO* Says:

yeah shut the fuck up no you weren’t.
    *throws hands up* aiight i’m done…..u dudes who havent experienced nothin can have ur fantasy hip hop heroes back i guess facts arent important anymore -one

100. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

DMX is that nigga in ends that used to bully people so some people looked up to him and some resented him [for bullying them] but every respected. now he’s just another crackhead so while some are happy to see him all washed up [n], its kinda sad [n] for thinking what he once was and want he has to what he coulda become

101. V.I Says:

X IS STILL THAT NIGGA REPPIN FOR THEM LOST NIGGAS

102. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

silas Aka simon Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:16 am
    nobody said anything about those latest riri pic. Late pass?

Datchu Chris? LMAO

but seriously link. [n]

103. Ghost Writer Says:

Big_seth Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:16 am
    I wish X would just sit back & look at himself.

X was the shit & now people can’t even take him serious.

I think he’s the same person it’s just back then people were more interested in the actual music than the person

104. Ghost Writer Says:

Now a days people are more into “swag”

105. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

DMX would have multiple arrest warrants from the pause-police nowadays. nigger said some borderline homo lines back then

106. Ghost Writer Says:

I’m interested in a new DMX album

107. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

#chrisbrownsbowtie is responsible for the Mr. Potato Head murals in Amanda Divas knee caps.

108. Ghost Writer Says:

Even a Ruff Ryder album

109. Rick the New Intern Says:

—————

*dead*

110. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

XXL:Are you following the presidential race?
    DMX : Not at all.

DMX :His name is Barack?!

XXL:Barack Obama, yeah.

DMX :Barack?!

XXL:Barack.

DMX :What the f-ck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

XXL:Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.

DMX :Barack Obama?

XXL:Yeah.

XXL:You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.

DMX :I ain’t really paying much attention.

XXL:I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…

XXL: So you’re not following the race. You can’t vote right?
    DMX: Nope.

….

111. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

my bad

112. Lerix Says:

Damn X what the Fuck happen? I hope this is old footage when he was still using cause if thats him normal then Hip-Hop lost another great one man. Question what should your wear on the beach? you mean to tell me niggaz is wearing Timbs in the sand? Vacation would have gotten X’s mind right instead of that blow….sad

113. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

I’m interested in a Papoose album.

114. Ghost Writer Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:24 am
    I’m interested in a Papoose album.

co-sign

115. Big_seth Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 10:20 am

Big_seth Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:16 am
    I wish X would just sit back & look at himself.

X was the shit & now people can’t even take him serious.

X had all the swag back then, just a different kind of swag. Swag like if you fuck with me I’ll seriously bash your head in with a rock. Now he’s a rock head.

X had niggas on the west sayin he was the next pac. (not me, but I knew people that said that)

It seriously is sad for me to see this shit. Even if you agree with what he is saying, there is no denying he’s nuts.

116. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

#chrisbrownsbowtie just signed a broadcasting deal with the Yankees to broadcast in Auto-tune.

117. CHILE ! Says:

X keep his shit 100% even on that bolivian fever..but i still maintain respect for the haters opinion, because we visit the same blog son

118. [VIDEO] DMX Speaks on Jay-z « Streetztalk Says:

[…] To check the transcript of the video and hilarious commentary holla at Nahright […]

119. silas Aka simon Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:20 am
    silas Aka simon Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:16 am
    nobody said anything about those latest riri pic. Late pass?

Datchu Chris? LMAO

but seriously link. [n]

shots fired and u want the link ?

im just trying to change up this dumb ass jay convo bunch of dudes arguing about grown men smh…

120. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

#chrisbrownsbowtie was the REAL reason Ultimate Warrios paint bled on superstars that morning, NOT Papa Shango.

121. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

* Remebers it was Ghost Writer who was the only other surviving Papoose fan [even tho fan mite be a strong word] *

* Daps GW whilst playin Who Shot Ya 2008*

What ya think of Military Grind?

122. Ghost Writer Says:

Big_seth Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:25 am
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 10:20 am

Big_seth Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:16 am
    I wish X would just sit back & look at himself.

X was the shit & now people can’t even take him serious.

Yeah things changed even the music

123. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Nah Right Lite
    Six OB4CL2 Beats That You Might’ve Heard Before

SIX!!!! Damn! Talk about RZA fail.

124. CHILE ! Says:

papoose dissin fat joe >

125. Nut$ Says:

Now these niggas is mad, oh they call me a camel.

126. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

@ Silas nah no shots fired its just i never herd of new fotos so i guess it was an exclusive to you so i joking insinuated that you were Chris Brown as he’d be a prime candidate to have exclusive photos for obvious reasons.

but yh link plz.

127. nation Says:

>> Nation is full of shit, lol, he knows the link to my mixtape is my name. As long as I been here i’ve never had a hyperlink til I dropped the mixtape.

i actually didn’t, i’ll keep that in mind next time i throw a post together

128. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

speak on it Dark Man X!

>>Video: Jay-Z Says He’s Working On Next Album

smh

129. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

i actually didn’t, i’ll keep that in mind next time i throw a post together

* Becomes Joe88 PR Manager for gettin his first Nah Post*
    * Flies to Baltimore to shtunt with client [n]*
    * Gets bitches while drinkin Grand Cru*

130. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 10:24 am
    I’m interested in a Papoose album.
    ^^^^^^
    me too, nasaminah dream

131. Ghost Writer Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:27 am

* Daps GW whilst playin Who Shot Ya 2008*

What ya think of Military Grind?

*daps* Never heard it, I don’t follow homie like I used to (no homo)….you gotta link?

132. Big_seth Says:

Papoose is wack…

that is all.

133. Beezy Says:

i heard Nation isn’t allowed to post anymore due to constant embarrassing child-like grammatical errors

134. silas Aka simon Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:30 am

but yh link plz.

If you go to kwest blog it might be on the second page there is a spread of her in italian vogue and it is worth the trip

135. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

DISCLAIMER: The Mixtape is better than the 3rd Grade cover suggests. Although any Papoose Mixtape Prior-to and including 1.5million >>>
    So if u still have a large music collection of stuff needed to be listened to, dont bother

but here:

nahright.com/2009/08/17/papoose-military-grind-mixtape/#more-73248

136. Ghost Writer Says:

Big_seth Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:33 am
    Papoose is wack…

that is all.

Na not at all he’s very creative, you gotta give the music a chance just like you listening to Doom or Madlib for the first time…..you won’t get it right away

137. Ghost Writer Says:

*daps London for the link*

I’ma check it out right now

138. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

me too, nasaminah dream

Nacirema Dream > nasaminah dream [maybe?] but nevertheless no shots. Papoose needs as much support as poss without me alianating (sp?) fans [strong word]!

139. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Na not at all
    Word

140. Joe 88 Says:

Where Are They Now: Prostituting, Maia Campbell Of The Show In The House Spazzing Out On Some Guy! “Ol Anti Horny Ass Nicca” (Daymn From Being A Star To This? Is This Was Drugs Do To You?)

^WTF is this crackhead day? SMFH.

141. CiCi The Intern Says:

I know X is on that stuff but couldn’t some of this shit be mental?

142. ceepee Says:

CoCaine is a hell ova drug –

Rick James Bitch!

143. APES IN SPACE Says:

I thought a X comeback was possible, if unlikely. Now though? Naw…
    =======================================
    was goin to say the same shit agreed 100% this guy is still
    ape in space status

144. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:39 am

^WTF is this crackhead day? SMFH.

Applaud her 1st dealer, he had her doin MAD tricks to get high… i bet u could fit a football in her asshole, no problem

145. Big_seth Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:

It wasn’t that I didn’t get DOOM, I just recently became a stan. By the time i was on Nah I was already a fan though. with Madlib… I just realized how much he’s done & I’m late LOL. (II)

I could just never get into Papoose. I don’t know. I won’t say he’s wack, I was just making convo.

146. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Benzino Bashes Slaughterhouse, “I Think Them N*ggas Is Mad Overrated”

Im rollin wit Benzino

147. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:39 am
    I know X is on that stuff but couldn’t some of this shit be mental?

I know he steal, he the type of dude thats in ur nbrhood and you start at him the whole time until he walks out of your seeing distance

148. Joe 88 Says:

Benzino Bashes Slaughterhouse, “I Think Them N*ggas Is Mad Overrated”

Im rollin wit Benzino

*Rides into nah right on a horse*

*Co-signs this comment*

*Rides horse off into the sunset*

149. V.I Says:

x dissed pac, but pac never responded?

150. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^WTF is this crackhead day? SMFH.

where you see that at?

151. CiCi The Intern Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 10:41 am
    Joe 88 Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:39 am

^WTF is this crackhead day? SMFH.

I weep for my part of Philly.

152. b-ease Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:39 am
    I know X is on that stuff but couldn’t some of this shit be mental?

He has confirmed bi-polar disorder. The drugs are self-medication in some way. I’m pretty sure he just really like getting high too…

153. V.I Says:

WHATS TYRESE DOING WITH DMX ANYWAYS???

AND WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT?

154. TheLupend Says:

Oh, I see DMX is back on that shit

155. b-ease Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:44 am
    Benzino Bashes Slaughterhouse, “I Think Them N*ggas Is Mad Overrated”

Im rollin wit Benzino

*Rides into nah right on a horse*

*Co-signs this comment*

*Rides horse off into the sunset*

*wholeheartedly agrees with all above sentiments*

156. Joe 88 Says:

I weep for my part of Philly.

^She’s from philly? Damn, cause she got that cali accent down pack, I didn’t here her say yung boi/bul not one time on that clip

@Mr pap

WSFF

157. b-ease Says:

TheLupend Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:46 am
    Oh, I see DMX is back on that shit

I’m pretty sure he never got off it…

158. V.I Says:

dont crackheads get skinny

why is x still muscular n shit lookin like pac n shit

159. b-ease Says:

I could just never get into Papoose. I don’t know. I won’t say he’s wack

I will. That nigga Papoose is WACK.

160. CiCi The Intern Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 10:47 am
    I weep for my part of Philly.

@Mr pap

WSFF

Word. Germantown.

Her mother, Bebe Moore Campbell, is one of my literary idols.

161. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

b-ease Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:47 am
    TheLupend Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:46 am
    Oh, I see DMX is back on that shit

I’m pretty sure he never got off it…

I always believed he got off it fo atleast 18 months, cause he recorded the first album and than the 2nd album within 6 mths ( I think they knew they had to get the most out of him) and than the third album came and after that it was all down hill

162. Joe 88 Says:

dont crackheads get skinny

why is x still muscular n shit

*dead*

163. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

V.I Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:48 am
    dont crackheads get skinny

why is x still muscular n shit lookin like pac n shit

AAAYYYOOOOO, YOU THINK PAC MUSCULAR LIKE OLE BOY IN THE FRIDAY AFTER NEXT, WATCHIN HOW DO U WANT IT, IN UR BOXERS…

164. mie Says:

i really hope this is an old video of dmx when he was still hittin the crack pipe. but if this is new, i feel bad for that dude cause he’s gonna be back in jail very soon.

165. Remixznflow Says:

This.. is new.. and exciting.

166. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:55 am

Nigga use to give him 40’s of king cobra to spit a verse. smfh

^^^^^

*Puts on iphone*
    *Jumps out of 13 floor window listening to surgical gloves*

170. Joe 88 Says:

Maia campbell was fucking them chips up in that clip.

She use to be a dime, word to in the house and south central, now that bitch rolling with niggas that smoke apple n’milds, and rocking Batman/M.houston plats in his head

Ya’ll know ya’ll remember when M.H was Batman and he had them shitlocks in his head, lol

171. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

mAGOO > PAPOOSE………….AND GOT THE HITS TO BACK IT UP……THE BIRD BIRD BIRD, THE BIRD IS THE WORD

172. CiCi The Intern Says:

That Maia Campbell video is fucked. She got really bad after her mother passed too. Sad.

173. PW Says:

Damn…X’s cracky movements are mad spasmodic.

174. Big_seth Says:

# b-ease Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 10:48 am

I could just never get into Papoose. I don’t know. I won’t say he’s wack

I will. That nigga Papoose is WACK.

LOL.

I’m trying not to be confrontational. I dislike Papoose’s music.

175. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

why is x still muscular n shit

*dead*

LMAO!!

176. Joe 88 Says:

Yo Joe, how much does the PR position pay now i’ve earned it [n]

^I pay in newport cartons, lol.

Yo Dog!!!! The inmates is running the building

177. Ghost Writer Says:

Yall are buggin’

178. Big_seth Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 10:50 am

V.I Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:48 am
    dont crackheads get skinny

why is x still muscular n shit lookin like pac n shit

*dies at all this*

179. Beezy Says:

im about to havin you driving, probably a benz…but we gotta stay friends…blood out blood in

180. V.I Says:

x movements are similiar to pac’s except much more violent.

and i asked a good question

why is this crackhead not gettin any skinnier?!?!?!

181. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

damn, i wanna see that jawn!!

she was BAD on “in the house”, too!! i’m scared to see what she looks like now. . . .

182. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:54 am
    Yo Joe, how much does the PR position pay now i’ve earned it [n]

^I pay in newport cartons, lol.

Yo Dog!!!! The inmates is running the building

aND YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY, does this even sound like sumthin Jay will say, Yo Dog!!!! The inmates is running the building

183. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:53 am

what video?

184. Remixznflow Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 10:56 am

Yall are tweakin’

fixed.

185. PW Says:

That last X track that came out…’the way it’s gonna be’ or something like that actually had some potential.

The only way X can comeback is if he change his lifestyle, then change his musical direction.

186. D-Money from H-Town aka My Repertoire is USSR Says:

Video: Jay-Z Says He’s Working On Next Album

Jay might try to sing, or do some type of rap rock/techno combination. Maybe Timbo’s songs and those like Forever Young have inspired him to move in a new direction. I’m cool with it.

*blast Forever Young at stoplight, and checks bus stop for hotties*
    *busts corner*

187. Joe 88 Says:

^For the record, i’d still hit that. I’d just have to duct tape her lips, that bitch is talking 74 mph

You ole anti horny ass nigga

She was straight going in on ole boy with the camera, calling his mother bitches and all types of shit, but I don’t blame her. The guy that brought her thru knew of her former success, that’s why his cousin broke the camera out, then he gonna ger mad at her for going in on that nigga, if she was a regular crackhead, there would’ve been no camera

188. CiCi The Intern Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 10:56 am

damn, i wanna see that jawn!!

It’s really really bad. She looks cracked out, mentally incapacitated …

189. Joe 88 Says:

The Maia clip is over at wshh

190. CiCi The Intern Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 10:57 am
    CiCi The Intern Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:53 am

what video?

bit.ly/M4BOL

191. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

…Like I said, if the genre needs the game to be stretched out, ‘cause you have those guys who are 35 years old trying to make smiley face or whatever, competing with Soulja Boy.

DIES

192. Beezy Says:

got some weed…go ‘head, smoke it…go ‘head drink it…go ‘head fuck shorty you know i can keep a secret

193. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

XXL- Understood, but you’re one of the few rappers whose movement is still followed by artists old and young. How conscious are you of that position?

JAY-Z Like I said, if the genre needs the game to be stretched out, ‘cause you have those guys who are 35 years old trying to make smiley face or whatever, competing with Soulja Boy.

XXL- Ha! That’s a Trey Songz record with Soulja Boy on it. It’s hot. They’re clearly aiming at the young kids with that track.

JAY-ZIt’s not funny though. [Laughs] I mean, like Jim Jones, for example. And I don’t mean this because we never see eye to eye. He made “Na Na Nana Na.” [Laughs] What’s the difference between “Smiley Face” and “Na Na Nana Na”? Na Na Nana Na” could’ve been called “Smiley Face” [Sings] I got the smiley face, na na nana na na.

194. Zee! Says:

How is it that this cat DJ A.M. barricaded himself in his room and offed himself after smoking crack for a day, but these fools (X, Maia) are still running around blitzed out their damn minds?

195. Ghost Writer Says:

I rather Jay pass the torch to cats like Papoose over young jeezy and Rick Ross

196. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

dIES AT HOV CALING JIM JONES 35

197. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

But I still maintain the respect, because our birthday is in the same month

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

198. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

someone linked to this yesterday this Lil Boosie interview deserves a post

199. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 11:03 am
    I rather Jay pass the torch to cats like Papoose over young jeezy and Rick Ross

i RATHER SOMEONE TAKE THE TORCH, INSTEAD OF BEEN HANDED IT

200. PW Says:

If Kanye had gotten his way and gave DMX the ‘Heart of the City’ beat, this is what woulda happened.

tinyurl.com/n7cog9

201. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

someone linked to this yesterday this Lil Boosie interview deserves a post

smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2009/09/tss-presents-15-minutes-with-lil-boosie

202. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 11:00 am
    The Maia clip is over at wshh

Yea she Gone, when those junkies get that Sucked in Look around they eyeballs, its a WRAP.

203. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 11:03 am
    dIES AT HOV CALING JIM JONES 35

33 or 35. same difference.

204. Zee! Says:

WSHH has that video of Pinky….I just got one question:

WTF happened????????

205. GC Says:

____________

white people are more suicide prone.

206. Joe 88 Says:

I kinda liked that jim jones “na na nana na” record.

The content was worlds apart from a soulja boy record, but I could see how someone could get that record confused with aiming for the youth, but I don’t think a 16 y/o can make it rain in the club, rather get into a club.

207. CiCi The Intern Says:

Zee! Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 11:06 am
    WSHH has that video of Pinky….I just got one question:

WTF happened????????

*pages Big Homie*

208. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Jim Jones [founder of the Peoples temple cult] > Jim Jones.

At rappin

209. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

what video of pinky?

what she do?

210. Ghost Writer Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 11:04 am
    Ghost Writer Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 11:03 am
    I rather Jay pass the torch to cats like Papoose over young jeezy and Rick Ross

i RATHER SOMEONE TAKE THE TORCH, INSTEAD OF BEEN HANDED IT

How can that happen when people don’t want to acknowledge real MC? I mean I think I’m using jay’s words when I say pass the torch….I think Pap, Saigon, Slaughterhouse all have the ability to carry on Hip Hop when Jay and Nas are gone, and can also TAKE THE TORCH but the fans won’t allow it because they lack foresight of whats real hip hop

211. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

I saw that Dre!

Nahright Staff communication FAIL

212. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Jim Jones [founder of the Peoples temple cult] > Jim Jones.

At rappin

i’m out.

213. Geeky Fresh Says:

Yea he coke up out his mind but not for nothing… somethings he’s right about.

214. Big_seth Says:

poor girl

215. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 11:10 am

what video of pinky?

what she do?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She is just real Large….damn near BBW status but still with shape

216. GC Says:

How can that happen when people don’t want to acknowledge real MC?

… the fans won’t allow it because they lack foresight of whats real hip hop

_______________

niggas bootleg instead of supporting. that shit hurts a young artist much more than an established one.

217. Zee! Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 11:10 am

what video of pinky?

what she do?

By the looks of things, besides eating and fucking, not much else…..

218. murph Says:

Anyone wanna comment as to why tyrese is in the video? lol, now thats a fucking odd couple

219. BBManik Says:

This is sad. I really thought he was due a comeback.

220. Teddy Says:

crackhead

221. Canadian Kush Says:

dmx is completely twisted

222. mie Says:

# GC Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 11:07 am

____________

white people are more suicide prone.

im white and that is true

223. adn Says:

* Daps GW whilst playin Who Shot Ya 2008*

What ya think of Military Grind?

you’re not alone (pause)

the mg is nice but pap need to get back on his grind..
    ——

on dmx:

that nigga lost the fight to damian. period

224. Southwest OG Says:

that boy so far gone like aubreys mixtape