Tech N9Ne – F.U.N.

Here’s a digital bonuz off Tech’s next album, K.O.D. which drops on October 27th.

Tech N9Ne – F.U.N. (Fuck You Niggas)

34 Responses to “Tech N9Ne – F.U.N.”

1. Latarian Milton Says:

these satanic niccas is crazy

2. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 2:56 pm
    but by Jay saying they had a good run, is he implying its a wrizzy for them?

Yes and they will cosign this, sh!t its been almost 15 years

3. the real truth Says:

“Were Not In The Same Bracket, Were Not In The Same League, Dont Shoot At The Same Baskets, Dont Pay The Same Taxes” (c) Jay-z

4. Joe 88 Says:

lol tell how you really feel joe.

^lol, honestly I don’t know, I guess i’m in hater mode towards dark man x from the unknown. As much as I laugh at him when he does stupid shit like speed with his name big as day on the windsheild, I want him to make a comeback and regain his spot as top………something, I don’t even know where he is on the list nowadays. But I just hate the bitterness in niggas (pause) like okay, maybe jay could’ve helped niggas out no more, but he didn’t get the fuck over it, jay didn’t put you on, do what you did to get put on, and you wouldn’t have to worry about him approving your album to be released, the music speaks for itself

If nation listen to my cd, and don’t like it, am I gonna be on this site 6 years later saying he sold his soul? naw, i’m just going back to the drawing board, complaining gets you nowhere, I know first hand, lol

5. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Remixznflow Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 2:57 pm
    Already home = classic

Empire state of mind = Epic Classic

Whats kinda crazy is im feelin the swizz song, sh!t jay flowin on that, but i hate that forever young, im sorry, I cant get with that…see early jay

6. the real truth Says:

Already home = classic

Empire state of mind = Epic Classic

THIS…

Young Forever = Sad showing at how Shawn is afraid to get old

the flow cold as the shoulder of golddiggin’ hoes when a broke nigga ‘proaches, told ya im focuses

^BARS.

8. Joe 88 Says:

Forever young is a great song. And it’s adds a different twist to “back in the day” songs

9. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

Zee! Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 2:57 pm
    I gotta cook dinner for wifey tonight, anyone know any good steak recipes?

^^foodnetwork.com homey forreal

10. the real truth Says:

No Homo but Mr.Hudson isnt a bad singer

11. Remixznflow Says:

glad you said it first.. cuz i damn sure wasn’t.. i didnt want to incur the wrath of the masses… but swizz did his thing on that track and in the car or off of my surround sound speakers? its a banger.

12. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

that nigga smokes cracks

13. Zee! Says:

# Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 3:02 pm

Zee! Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 2:57 pm
    I gotta cook dinner for wifey tonight, anyone know any good steak recipes?

^^foodnetwork.com homey forreal

I’m messing with Chow.com right now, stovetop flank steak recipe

14. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Remixznflow Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 3:04 pm

I really need to hear that in a club

15. the real truth Says:

On To The Next One could have been a dope single…i thought it was dope but Swizz beats all sound the same to me

16. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

Still haven’t heard forever young

17. Joe 88 Says:

I can’t front, I heard this dude on a video game I had on ps2, he got a lil spit to him (pause) but I wont be clicking on this tho (n)

18. Remixznflow Says:

# Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 3:02 pm

Zee! Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 2:57 pm
    I gotta cook dinner for wifey tonight, anyone know any good steak recipes?

good site for the non cooks

19. Big_seth Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    ^That was a wack tag to put on there, i’d just stole some whoo kid gunshots, or some cow bells, anything is better than that scooby grunt, lol

yeah, That was the point. I did it to be funny & make people mad. I had to stop cuz it started to interfere with the money.

Mostly everything I did back then was for laughs… at others expense. I’d throw that shit in the middle of the CD too. LOL

Whats the next single off bp3

a star is born
    or empire state of mind. Jay need to holla at some NY goats for the remix though.

21. the real truth Says:

empire state of mind or on to the next one will prolly be the next single

22. Remixznflow Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 3:06 pm

Whats the next single off bp3

a star is born

remix would be like nas, jada.. and i would be happy.

23. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Empire state of mind = Epic Classic
    Cosign and a remix with Kiss and Nas is imperative.

city of sin, its the titty on the wind, good girls gone bad the city’s filled with them

^ did I hear this right..

25. I Fux Says:

inside boring/outside J cole

26. Big Homie Says:

Mariah Carey > Beyonce singing wise…could be a tie

Beyonce > Mariah as a performer

Again, Id let these gals sit on my face

*leaves to smoke a bogey*

27. rex hussla Says:

I don’t fuck with dude but he killed it at Rock the Bells

28. Mr. First Says:

Original “Empire” shoulda had Nas on it anyway… Already Home is the best record on there imo

29. the real truth Says:

Knowing Hov’s History it will probably…no defintely not have Kiss and Nas on it

30. Big Homie Says:

empire state of mind or on to the next one will prolly be the next single

^ empire state will be more than likely

31. TheCo!!inB Says:

Flank Steak is a tough one though because it’s such a thin piece of meat. that one has to marinate and usually I just fuck with it for fajitas. just doesn’t work well by itself.

32. Zee! Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 3:12 pm

True, I may go with the round steak.

33. Duck My Sick!! Says: