Jay Rock feat. School Boy Q & Spider Loc – Smoke Chronic

Day 29.

Jay Rock feat. School Boy Q & Spider Loc – Smoke Chronic

Previously: Jay Rock feat. Lil Wayne & K-Dot – Colors

94 Responses to “Jay Rock feat. School Boy Q & Spider Loc – Smoke Chronic”

1. Joe 88 Says:

School boy Q?

Who sent these niggas?

2. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

That Kiss The Ring shit is so crazy, that I’m going to edit some of the senseless talking in the beginning, so when i play it you hear the song from the beginning right away.

3. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

I would open up a spa for chicks to go and get their coochie cleansed (c)Killah

4. CiCi The Intern Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 2:25 pm
    School boy Q?

Who sent these niggas?

Your mama.

5. nation Says:

>> Who sent these niggas?

for real

6. Joe 88 Says:

D_Block

You know how to edit songs? If so, you need to re do that jay-z file you sent me with only jay-z verses. That would be hot

7. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

PIMPIN!

^ you wouldnt carve the imprint out of a Picasso would you.

9. I Fux Says:

That ‘Bang ALong’ track feat Nipsey Jay Rock and Tupac >________

10. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 2:23 pm
    Hell no…lol…I learned the hard way never to share ideas to anyone unless you trust them

^ truth. but you dont have to be exact… just the concept like a sports bar, coffee shop etc.

One idea is a sports bar, but it’s not like anything else out there, but it’s going to take a whole bunch of money and planning

D_Block

^ roffle the truth always come to light.

joe that was a very crafty and subtle way to say those beats suck on bp3.

13. Ghost Writer Says:

Oh shit lunch time

14. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

^ you wouldnt carve the imprint out of a Picasso would you.
    I would keep the original but i usually make my own version of almost any album that comes out and replace or add leaked songs that didn’t make it or edit songs with talking in the beginning to have a more crisp listening experience.

^ no doubt, I have constantly remind myself anythings possible.

16. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 2:23 pm
    Rae’s Kiss the Ring is what I want played at my funeral as the shaolin monks take me away
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    werd

oh shit nation showed up.

18. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

—————————————

how many bullets does it take to bring down a camel

19. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

D_Block

LOL…that would definitely be too much work and all i know how to do is cut the beginnings out, i suppose i could to the same to the end but I’ve never tried it. Tribe put me on to the program.

^overstood.

21. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 2:28 pm
    joe that was a very crafty and subtle way to say those beats suck on bp3.

^lol, naw, I wasn’t talking bout bp3, d-block sent me this file of unreleased jay-z shit, it was like 150 songs, but I hate having to rewind to jay verse when’it’s a best of jay cd, dj’s usually just chop it up and squeeze like 90 verses on a cd (c) Jadakiss

And I haven’t listen to bp3 since I got OBFCL2, and I got it the day after I listen to bp3. That’s why I haven’t been commenting on the jay album much, but I drop quotables from OBF…… like every 5 minutes, lol

22. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

i stan for Ghostface but these days he reminds me of a sad Panda.

23. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

wat it do nah, need a real quick favour. can anyone remind me what this jay-z video is where it’s black n white, he’s in the projects and he drives with his mum in the pre-2002 range rover?

its annoying me, but i forgot. safe

24. I Fux Says:

Nahright stay promoting gang culture, they killing americas interneters

25. nation Says:

>> oh shit nation showed up.

what up cOLD

26. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

dblock is like the ideal rap fan

^ I see I said.

28. Big_seth Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:

you got to be careful with the food business. I know a few people that have & have had restaurants… You won’t make any money on them for at least 5 years if that.

A bar might be different though. I don’t know anyone who owns a bar.

29. Big Homie Says:

ahhh 1 more day and it’s over

30. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

nation Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 2:32 pm
    >> oh shit nation showed up.

what up cOLD

NATE!

(sicks dog on DRE)

31. C. Dufflebags Says:

whats the word guys?

32. Joe 88 Says:

its annoying me, but i forgot. safe

^Anything? (the bonus cut off of beans first album) That’s the only one I can think of, but the whole video isnt in black n white

*daps nate*

i stan for Ghostface but these days he reminds me of a sad Panda.

^ so you saying he aint got it anymore?

34. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

i stan for Ghostface but these days he reminds me of a sad Panda.

^ so you saying he aint got it anymore?

Nah he still spits – that verse on Cold Outside>>>>

but he just seems different in his interviews like he pining for some shit – he looks like a sad Panda in the face

35. Big_seth Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:
    all i know how to do is cut the beginnings out
    LMAO. In HS when I used to be a bootleg nigga (give me a list of songs & i’ll DL & burn you a CD for some cash) I would tag them with the beginning of EI from Nelly. With that little Scooby grunt noise. lol

I think Ghost verses are forced these days.. I mean its always been aggressive, but I think he’s trying too hard. Seems like Rae simplified his style some.

37. kevfrescura de talco Says:

“pardon the slippage
    the dead will prolly target the jargon as gibberish
    meanwhile i’m off in the stars warring w/iblis
    you see them atoms spinnin
    you see them waves shimmerin
    you see them wisdoms grinnin
    the masculine energy make ’em feel feminine
    i transform they start assembling
    from moab to menden
    sittin bulls is twistin sittin ducks like dutches
    victory is in my clutches, mahfukas!”- jaydolph spitler.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

jesus christ!

38. Remixznflow Says:

so is OBFCL2 that much better than BP3?…

*searches for torrent*

^ I see, its just growth, the kids older and is always droppin a jewel.

40. nation Says:

lol @ nah right conspiracy theories

i wish i could comment more, but if i do that you gotta stare at chumps like this all day long. do you really wanna do that?

who’s gonna look for + post new pictures of nicki minaj’s organs if i’m not working as hard as i currently am

^ roffle at minajs organs. The vid were she had on those rubber pants is permanently burnt into the dome.

42. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

i think Ghost verses are forced these days.. I mean its always been aggressive, but I think he’s trying too hard. Seems like Rae simplified his style some.

———

true and thats why i love that Ghost on Cold Outside on OB4CL2 – some storytelling shit like the old Starks, slows it down but hits hard damn (ayoo)

“they found a 2 year old girl strangled to death in a love daddy t shirt at the top of the steps”

OOOOOOOUUUUCH

eat that Jay Z.

43. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

With that little Scooby grunt noise. lol
    I’m out.

44. Big_seth Says:

# nation Says:

*daps nate*

I appreciate that.

45. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Ghost’ has a hard time riding some of the beats on the new Cuban.

46. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

cOLD

Did you actually heard both albums yet? completely?

47. CiCi The Intern Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 2:33 pm

its annoying me, but i forgot. safe

And that was Weebay, not Hov.

Ghost’ has a hard time riding some of the beats on the new Cuban.

^ dare we say his hearts not in it anymore?

49. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Stop it, I shouldn’t be so popular
    Name keep poppin’ up
    Face keep poppin’ up
    On the tube, I’m just watching paki box ‘em up
    How would I know HBO would got a shot of us
    Sittin so close, that we almost got snot on us
    Please don’t bow in my presence, how am I a legend?
    I just got 10 #1 albums, maybe now 11
    More hits than a Now 11
    That’s no reason to treat me like I’m from heaven
    Heaven knows that I’ve made my mistakes,
    That god would’ve died while I say my grace
    Who would’ve thought that by making birds migrate
    For the winter, I might fly all summer, might I say

50. Joe 88 Says:

I don’t know who’s better right now (pause) rae or ghost

Raekwon did his thang on every verse on OBFCL2. His flow is simple, but complex at the same time, I think it was better for joe budden to get snuffed rather than battle that nigga, lol.

51. TheCo!!inB Says:

yo, this hispanic dude just walked in the office with a wife beater on, he has a tattoo of what’s supposed to be a dragon but it looks like Falcor from “A Never Ending Story”. I want to cry but I can’t.

52. Big_seth Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 2:40 pm

With that little Scooby grunt noise. lol
    I’m out.

lol. dudes would be mad at me. Asking why I put that on their CD. Like that’s my tag man. So you know its me.

I had to stop after a while.

53. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

This Cuban co-stars Inspectah Deck more than Tony Starks

54. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

When dudes on the street try to sell me there cd, i look at them like im a vp of a record company; dont hand me that sh!t…I only listen to people thats in the league..F#ck a rucker

This Cuban co-stars Inspectah Deck more than Tony Starks

^ all them make a good team together… including capa, their styles are so different.

56. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

Please don’t bow in my presence, how am I a legend?
    I just got 10 #1 albums, maybe now 11

You actually heard how he spits these 2 lines????? Mumbling stumbling little prick (no Joe Pesci)

What happened Jay?

57. the real truth Says:

*Daps All*

Crack Rock > Jay Rock

58. Joe 88 Says:

I had to stop after a while.

^That was a wack tag to put on there, i’d just stole some whoo kid gunshots, or some cow bells, anything is better than that scooby grunt, lol

LF: I might not be a fan of nelly, but if I meet that nigga in person, I wanna tell him thanx, he’s the reason why maaaaad bitches was getting loose in the club in 02, when “hot in huuur” came on, chicks shirts start flying off, can’t be mad at that, hip hop head or not, he’s a legend simply for that song imo, lol

59. TheCo!!inB Says:

“The bitch takes a bone like a rib eye at Ruths Chris”…….clearly that’s not a forced bar. Ghost is still in tip top shape, I just think it’s the evolution of his style.

60. Remixznflow Says:

# Woodrow The Basehead Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 2:45 pm

Please don’t bow in my presence, how am I a legend?
    I just got 10 #1 albums, maybe now 11

What happened Jay?

what?

What happened Jay?

^ niggas call DMX a crackhead, but he was on point with his what he said.

62. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo iceberg….

even tho Hov goes in on that record, i swear his flow favors ahmads from that ‘back in the day’ joint.

63. the real truth Says:

What happened Jay?

BP3 is actually pretty dope…like i said tha otha day if he switches off tht for sumthin else tht album is immaculate…Thank You, A Star Is Born, Empire State Of Mind, So ambitious and Young Forever are crack

64. Latarian Milton Says:

kanye is gonna rip a soldier boy beat on his new album just to show the haters that he can make anything sound crazy

65. the real truth Says:

he’s a legend simply for that song imo, lol

Tip Drill made Nelly a legend

Young Forever

^ *listens again.*

67. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Suge Knight the building (c)Raekwon

stadium music… Jay knows what he’s doing

69. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

safe, thats the one. *daps*

70. Remixznflow Says:

all i know is.. its been 3 days? now since the shit leaked (no) and ninja’s have been talkin about it up and down.. for all the dislike you would think people would dismiss it like SB or lil boosie or better yet school boy q.. but nope..

im going to give OBFCL2 a good objective listen though.. and deep down i want jay to win.. but i got this feelin… that OB is better… and that saddens me.

71. Joe 88 Says:

niggas call DMX a crackhead, but he was on point with his what he said

^Fuck DMX, what the fuck do you rap for? You already showed your appreciation to the game when you was on your grind, battling in the streets, handing out demos, etc, when it becomes a business, the love isnt as strong as it use to be, and I know it’s extra hard to stay loyal to something that you find out later on doesn’t love you back, word to hov interview with bill maher

72. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

Rock Hudson > Mr Hudson

Better name and less homo too

73. TheCo!!inB Says:

Tip Drill made Nelly a legend
    ——–
    and made me a campus super star

74. the real truth Says:

0b4cl2 is a dope listen but am i the only one who finds sum of the tracks boring?…idk

75. Zee! Says:

“We in A&S slippin and dippin”

AYOOOOOOO…Yo Rae wtf?

^ lol tell how you really feel joe.

77. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Troy Hudson > Mr Hudson

78. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

“Koolaid boobies and a lemonade bezzle”

Starks FTW!

79. the real truth Says:

Already Home is crack too

80. Joe 88 Says:

DMX = Marion Berry

This nigga wanna be a preacher, but can’t stop smoking crack. i’m not hating on his goals, and what he’s tryna be and him tryna better himself, but damn nigga, how you gonna call niggas bitches, say suck my dick, take 12 shots of hennessey, smoke crack, then say a prayer in a room full of niggas that just witness all of this go down?

I’m tryna take it easy on the drinking and drugs also, but I can’t preach that shit to no one if i’m buzzed like light year in the process

81. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Woodrow The Basehead Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    Please don’t bow in my presence, how am I a legend?
    I just got 10 #1 albums, maybe now 11

What happened Jay?

Dudes a hater, Jay was flowin with an english accent (m&m wish he cud do it that good) and dude sayin jay was mumblin

82. Remixznflow Says:

co-sign.. i said this earlier.. ill let you tell it (c) hov

83. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

the real truth Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 2:53 pm
    Already Home is crack too

Yes sir KuDi, sound like a ghetto John Legend

I like a star is born.

85. Zee! Says:

# the real truth Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 2:53 pm

Already Home is crack too

Best track on the album imo…

86. the real truth Says:

“Where Not In The Same Bracket, Were Not In The Same League, Dont Shoot At The Same Baskets, Dont Pay The Same Taxes”

87. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

Nah duke listen to the lines –

“I just got 10 #1 albums, maybe now 11”

he cant fit the words in , he does this a lot recently, so he tries to force it, that end bit is horrible, he forgot how to rap

88. the real truth Says:

were > Where

but by Jay saying they had a good run, is he implying its a wrizzy for them?

90. Remixznflow Says:

Already home = classic

Empire state of mind = Epic Classic

91. Zee! Says:

I gotta cook dinner for wifey tonight, anyone know any good steak recipes?

92. Joe 88 Says:

lol tell how you really feel joe.

^lol, honestly I don’t know, I guess i’m in hater mode towards dark man x from the unknown. As much as I laugh at him when he does stupid shit like speed with his name big as day on the windsheild, I want him to make a comeback and regain his spot as top………something, I don’t even know where he is on the list nowadays. But I just hate the bitterness in niggas (pause) like okay, maybe jay could’ve helped niggas out no more, but he didn’t get the fuck over it, jay didn’t put you on, do what you did to get put on, and you wouldn’t have to worry about him approving your album to be released, the music speaks for itself

If nation listen to my cd, and don’t like it, am I gonna be on this site 6 years later saying he sold his soul? naw, i’m just going back to the drawing board, complaining gets you nowhere, I know first hand, lol

93. TheCo!!inB Says:

DMX inadvertently showed how real Jay kept it. said Jay hit him up and said “the inmates are runnin the building!!!” which clearly shows he was gonna look out for X….nobody told that nigga to catch cases and impersonate federal agents. I wouldn’t put your album out either, esp if you turning in trash to boot.

94. I Fux Says: