Chamillionaire – Good Morning

chamillionaire-beat-bash-iv-august-12-2009

First single off his currently-untitled album.

Chamillionaire – Good Morning

97 Responses to “Chamillionaire – Good Morning”

1. CiCi The Intern Says:

Oh Hov…

2. Rick the New Intern Says:

This nigga still rappin?

That Houston wave crashed 2 years ago.

4. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Deeeaaaaaam50 good 2 see u back in the hood, YOU SEE THAT CHERRY RED SL Nigga Im DOIN GOOD…

5. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

it will be number 1 cause he’s hov. but getting a number 1 album has more to do with you is dropping a album same week as you. chrisette michelle last album was number 1 and she sold 80,000. 50 last album wasnt #1 cause he dropped same week as kanye.

6. The Shooter Says:

You killed Jay for this?

7. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

houston waved crashed about the same time a reaggaeton

he a newlywed. add that to his already busy schedual and he got no time for too much of nothin

^ thats whats up, shout the nigga out for me.

9. The Shooter Says:

All classic album drops this year

10. Joe 88 Says:

Chamillionaire – Good Morning

^Well good morning to you too, you bitch ass nigga, lol (pause)

lol @ niggas dropping singles for albums that don’t even have a title yet

11. The Shooter Says:

Paul Wall is dope

12. Rick the New Intern Says:

# sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:24 am

houston waved crashed about the same time a reaggaeton
    ————————–

they don’t know it yet, that’s why they’re still using the same beat.

13. Beezy Says:

PlugIndustries Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:23 am
    I might have to check for this cat j cole after his performance on jayz cd. where is dude from?

^North Carolina

14. The Shooter Says:

I hope Jay reach out to better producers for the next album

15. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

past 2 weeks nah been avg 3 jay post a day.

16. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Ninjas wake up on Jay D1ck, eat sum breakfast first

17. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Nah Right Lite
    Roxanne Shante made it all up…

Smh, Gattt… (palms face)

same time a reaggaeton

^ that nigga daddy yankee ate lovely or reggeaton. I came in the blog game with a campaign to destroy that god awful music.

19. The Shooter Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:26 am
    past 2 weeks nah been avg 3 jay post a day.

So? Stop complaining

20. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

those chopped and screw songs was the dumbest things ive ever heard

21. Rick the New Intern Says:

# sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:26 am

past 2 weeks nah been avg 3 jay post a day.
    —————–

good. someone’s gotta carry that weed.

22. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

don omar>>>>>daddy yankee

23. The Shooter Says:

Niggas forgot this is someone’s blog or something? The owner can post whatever he wants, you stupid for coming back only to keep complaining

24. Rick the New Intern Says:

i went to houston last summer and people are still on that shit. it’s a shame.

aint nobody talking about Jay but you Iceberg

26. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

*daps nahggas in the building*

27. Joe 88 Says:

Hip Hop is dead

The fans killed it. ole ebert and roper ass niccas

Jay album isnt “hip hop”

rae album is filled with “imaginary coke dealers and store runs for arm & hammer”

Please shut the hell up and except the dopeness of both albums

28. CiCi The Intern Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:22 am
    That Houston wave crashed 2 years ago.

*daps cOLD*

Word. And you wonder why regional rap doesn’t get respected like it used to.

29. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

yo Iceberg I feel like you the official lobbyist for BP3 right now, you got a 401k setup with RocNation

30. PlugIndustries Says:

those chopped and screw songs was the dumbest things ive ever heard

——
    upgrade your sound system and your grade of sweets

31. Joe 88 Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:27 am
    those chopped and screw songs was the dumbest things ive ever heard

^co-sign, when I heard “as we lay” chopped & screwed I really had suicidal thoughts

32. The Shooter Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:28 am
    Hip Hop is dead

The fans killed it. ole ebert and roper ass niccas

Jay album isnt “hip hop”

Please shut the hell up and except the dopeness of both albums

It’s the crab in a bucket mentality that killed, everybody wanna be somebody

33. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:29 am

Not really, but my 401k in real life is lovely…employee stock purchase option is crazy also, our shares split last year…smh

34. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

*Hugs CiCi*

*Realizes she’s leaving Nah in a few days*

*Squeezes bosom*

I aint mad at them niggas for catching that wave though. Its a new wave about to take form… I see the artform going more guitar and snare, less complex lyrics but heartfelt.

36. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

————————-

i kid i kid man

*daps*

37. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

jay dont have time to make song for these hiphop niggas he know they dont buy album. look at slaughter house and joe buddens soundscan.

38. Joe 88 Says:

I hate chopped & screwed songs that wasn’t originally chopped & screwed.

Now if the song was intended to be chopped, then I can tolerate it, but I don’t wanna hear the 7 minute version of NaS “halftime”

39. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

shoutout to shorty from dunkin donuts for hookin a nigga coffee up real proper

40. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I wonder how many people are still just fans of hip hop, sh!t i think Rae album is a little behind me as far as my life now, but im still going to cop it, i wud not slander dudes whole approach, but its like people now are just hating the people out right…I dont feel drakes music, but i hope dude does well for the sake of hip hop, dont want anyone to fail just to fail, emotional e-thugs, you all need hugs

41. Rick the New Intern Says:

—————

what’d slaughterhouse go again the first week?

42. CiCi The Intern Says:

Chief, sleep, Joe!, Iceberg, shooter, plug, Crazy, (WOO!), Beezy … *daps and hugs*

43. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:31 am

And dudes praise that album

I hate chopped & screwed songs that wasn’t originally chopped & screwed.

^ niggas be gone of that promethazine, I think the chopped screw shit was was customed for that.

45. KP. Says:

Damn..ya’ll get hella Aggy when a Chamillionaire song gets posted…
    Did he touch a nerve with the “Internet Nerds Revenge” songs?!

*hugs cici*

47. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

* Daps All*

* Shouts 3 Max B *

Yo Joe you see this:

nation Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 5:20 pm
    >> BH got a post before Joe 88

ha

for the record, Joe has yet to show me signs of a mixtape or a single rather

48. KzA Says:

I dont think I ever hated a summer track as much as Ridin Dirty…damn..”They Haaaatinnnn” would drill through my brain like your mom yellin at you

49. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Q: Why is chamillionaire so ugly? [n] Not in a homo-hes not attractive type. As in why doesnt he look human?

50. The Shooter Says:

This song is a classic

51. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i guess im a camal too cause i survived the drought. got a second job to make money money, bought my first house this year in which i recived a $8,000 tax credit from michelle husband. i bought bank of america at $8 go check the stocks today nahgers

52. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

I can’t take Chamillionaire seriously, homie can rhyme but his beat selection sounds more suitable for Nickelodeon movie soundtracks than rap albums. I’m good.

53. KzA Says:

lol @ London stirrin up the pot

Damn..ya’ll get hella Aggy when a Chamillionaire song gets posted…
    Did he touch a nerve with the “Internet Nerds Revenge” songs?!

^ nah its just the niggas straight cheeks right about now. And internet nerds? you’d be suprised.

55. The Shooter Says:

Best song I’ve heard in years from The Rockets

56. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

KzA Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:35 am

Im a grown a$$ man, momma hasnt yelled at me in over 10 years

57. Joe 88 Says:

>niggas be gone of that promethazine, I think the chopped screw shit was was customed for that.

^ I had some of that shit once and thought I was gonna die *straight face* We had a few chicks over and I thought them bitches was like some secret agents or some type of spys for columbian coke dealers that was sent to shoot up my homeboys lil ass apartment, I went in my homeboy room, and burried my head in the pillow and prayed for that feeling to go away.

I don’t see how niggas can drink that shit. That’s a high that isnt built for me.

58. The Shooter Says:

KP. Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:34 am
    Damn..ya’ll get hella Aggy when a Chamillionaire song gets posted…
    Did he touch a nerve with the “Internet Nerds Revenge” songs?!

*daps Chamillionaire*

Yo this song is fire

59. KzA Says:

Im a grown a$$ man, momma hasnt yelled at me in over 10 years..

ok?

60. silas Aka simon Says:

what has killed hip hop is people forgot who the fcking fan base was IE who actually was buying the albums

the record industry went to shit

people said fck making good music to i dont rap i hustle

then the rock star shit went heavy

every mainstream radio rapper says the same shit i swear to god if i hear the word hater in another song…

plays good morning… hears tom petty sample *smiles* hears the word hater *commits suicide*

61. CiCi The Intern Says:

Jibbs feat. Chamillionare “King Kong” >>>

*straight face*

That beat is fucking disgusting.

62. The Shooter Says:

I love this song where can we buy?

63. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:36 am

Props, except the 8.00 house, im sure the back taxes and liens on the home were a little more than that

64. KzA Says:

lmfao…word to a bad mushroom adventure

65. Rick the New Intern Says:

# KzA Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:35 am

————————-

*co-signs*

66. The Shooter Says:

Jibbs feat. Chamillionare “King Kong” >>>

Co-sign….C’s verse was sick

67. KzA Says:

Jibbs feat. Chamillionare “King Kong” >>>

*straight face*

That beat is fucking disgusting.

Sure is…rather listen to Wayne over it tho…

68. Joe 88 Says:

@Londonbloke

Nation is full of shit, lol, he knows the link to my mixtape is my name. As long as I been here i’ve never had a hyperlink til I dropped the mixtape.

He’ll listen when he feels like it, i’m not rushing it, lol

69. The Shooter Says:

I really love this song

70. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

SHOUT OUT the niggas in Camden, Niggas bumrushd the Applestore, got like 30macbookPros & like 20ipods/iphones in 40 seconds.

4 dudes, 1 brick, no glock

71. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

reakwon will be lucky to sell more than 50,000 first week.

making money to feed your fam>>>>>>>>>pleasing hiphop heads

72. Joe 88 Says:

Look-a-likes part 43075432875264375246397628

Jibbs & Young Chris

I swear I thought young chris finnaly dropped a single when I seen the jibbs video with lloyd (which wasn’t a bad song)

73. Rick the New Intern Says:

# COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:40 am

4 dudes, 1 brick, no glock
    —————–

*daps all*

74. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Look-a-likes part 43075432875264375246397628 +1

The guy from MOP and the Gumba’s (sp?) from Bob Hoskin’s Mario Bros. Film

75. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Rick the New Intern Says:

September 3rd, 2009 at 9:42 am
    # COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:40 am

4 dudes, 1 brick, no glock
    —————–

*daps all*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

76. Joe 88 Says:

Quarter brick, half a brick, whole brick, AYE!!!!!!!!

Why does this song still gets me amp’d? And it’s almost 2 years old.

77. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Gunmen stormed into a drug rehabilitation clinic in Mexico and shot dead 18 people, in the worst of a string of drug-related atrocities that killed 40 in the troubled states of Chihuahua and Michoacan yesterday.

The attackers broke down the door of El Aliviane centre in the Bellavista suburb of Ciudad Juarez, lined up their victims against a wall and opened fire, said Arturo Sandoval, a spokesman for the regional prosecutors’ office.

78. CHILE ! Says:

i might need to do some reggaeton shit… even in chile dudes its gettin paid, why im wastin time on punchlines ?
    MUEVE ESE CULO MAMI !!
    *sing along wit me fuckas*

79. CiCi The Intern Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:41 am
    Look-a-likes part 43075432875264375246397628

Jibbs & Young Chris

I ain’t notice that til now. Thanks, Joe LOL!

“Hey DJ” wasn’t that bad at all.

80. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

“So we live a life like a video
    When the sun is always out and you never get old
    and the champagne’s always cold
    and the music’s always good”

Straight trash – and that Kanye beat…straight up homo

Rae’s Queefs>>>>>Young Forever

81. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

another incident, a 20-year-old man was found decapitated and dismembered, his remains dumped outside a police station in Ciudad Juarez. Police found a threatening message near the body signed by La Linea, part of the Carrillo Fuentes drug cartel.

Separately, a woman was shot dead in broad daylight on the street in Ciudad Juarez, another two people were gunned down in a city restaurant and nine men were killed in other incidents, officials said. More violent deaths were reported in Nuevo Casas Grandes and in the state capital Ciudad Chihuahua.

Jose Manuel Revuelta, the deputy director of public safety for the southerly state of Michoacan, became the most high profile victim of the violence when he was gunned down along with his two bodyguards yesterday in the state capital Morelia, after barely two weeks in the job.

82. The Shooter Says:

Let’s see how long (pause) we can stay on topic today

83. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

Rock Hudson> Mr Hudson

And less gay.

84. CiCi The Intern Says:

One of the hottest videos on the Web today is the surveillance tape of a burglary in progress at the Sagemore Apple Store in Marlton, N.J, 12 miles from Camden.

It shows five perps in masks smashing the plate-glass doors, signaling to the security guard that they had a gun, and clearing off the display tables with the efficiency of a Indy 500 pit crew.

The take: 23 MacBook Pros, 14 iPhones and 9 iPod touches in 31 seconds flat. Estimated value, based on average selling price: $46,345.

GATTT!!!

85. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

Rick the New Intern Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:42 am
    # COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    September 3rd, 2009 at 9:40 am

4 dudes, 1 brick, no glock
    —————–

*daps all*
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    fucking thugs disgust me. get a fucking job losers. i hate all the ills in society rapist, killers, bernie madoff and niggas hating on bp3

86. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Woodr0 is going for goat Nah Hov hater

87. CHILE ! Says:

yo mr.hudson have some nice songs, can’t hate on that

88. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Video: Jay-Z Says He’s Working On Next Album
    *melts*

nhnhnhnhnhn

Nah but if it’s an alternative influenced album, well then sign me up. A joint album with Coldplay is long over due.

Coldplay >

Niggas hating on bp3

roffle

93. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

“So we live a life like a video
    When the sun is always out and you never get old
    and the champagne’s always cold
    and the music’s always good”

Say these words out loud – Jay is hanging himself.

Ole nursery rhyme senile ole ass nucca.

94. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Hudson Hawk >> Rock Hudson> Mr Hudson

95. Rick the New Intern Says:

———————

shit is real in the feel.

96. TheLupend Says:

Yeah, All you have to do get a number one album is to drop it when no big albums is being released.

2007: 50 cent sold 691,000 in the first week and got a number 2 album
    2009: Fabolous sold 99,000 in the first week and got a number 1 album.

Numbers don’t lie

97. top ramen shotta Says:

pimp c’s version > cham’s version

dude is a straight pop tart.