Xzibit feat. U-N-I – So What

so-what-art-work

Xzibit’s “So What” featuring Inglewood, CA’s U-N-I is the second release from Cashmere Agency Presents Mr. Grustle & Tha Russian’s Dubstep LA: Embrace The Renaissance Vol. 1 Mixed By Plastician. Crafted by famed Dubstep producer D1, “So What,” seamlessly blends Dubstep’s heavy oscillating bass lines and dark syncopated sounds with the lineup’s fierce lyricism.

Cashmere Agency Presents Mr. Grustle & Tha Russian’s Dubstep LA: Embrace The Renaissance Vol. 1 Mixed By Plastician hits the net September 9 and features famed Dubstep producers Benga, 12th Planet and Caspa alongside hip-hop stars like Murs, Grouch and Eligh, Grand Puba, Ras Kass and Eve. It also features Snoop Dogg’s Chase & Status produced “Snoop Dogg Millionaire” which recently leaked to the web.

Xzibit feat. U-N-I – So What

Props to Meka

150 Responses to “Xzibit feat. U-N-I – So What”

1. COCCA88cRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CornHole

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

Cornball

3. Big Homie Says:

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2

4. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo did OB4CL 2 drop already? Where the fuck was I at? Is it leaky?

5. Big Homie Says:

No need to pimp my ride, there’s a pimp in my ride

KILLA

6. Hymen Hunter Says:

lol, i’m not even gonna ayo fux.

that’s my nigga. he gets the ultimate pass.

lol, remember when fux was goin in on how beautiful rick fox was, and everybody was like “dog, what the fuck?!”

then slowly, niggas was like “. . . he is a good lookin man, no homo.”

*dead*

7. g7 Says:

Cornbread

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:15 pm
    Okay, “Broken Safety” just made my clitoris vibrate …

@ Joe

That would be a size 8 …

9. g7 Says:

>>Is it leaky?

ayo

10. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

*daps the set*

D.O.A. is currently my favorite beat on BP3, the content is lame but that shit knocks ridiculous…shame what Flex did to that song.

and

AG > BP3

11. Hymen Hunter Says:

i see xzibit in the club/and tell him roll that weed up.

12. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Yo did OB4CL 2 drop already? Where the fuck was I at? Is it leaky?

Lol – How was life on the moon/ under a rock/ off Nah for the past 24 hours been, B?

*no shots*

13. Zee! Says:

It’s 250 nigga back the fuck up!!!

14. Eastern_Digital Says:

Hymen Hunter Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:13 pm

IMO nothing beats eating til she’s gone over the limit & then ravaging her weak, wet, tired box while she trembles from over-orgasm. LOL.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*dead* @ the quick name chang

15. COCCA88cRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps G7 & ProfessorX*

16. Big Homie Says:

X about to email it to you late fuck

17. THE-XFACTA Says:

The only rapper that I admire for his strength is Xzibit-Royce

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:19 pm
    X about to email it to you late fuck

—–

Word good lookin Big Homie-Son

19. aTmuzPheRe* Says:

xzibit is wack, stright up, he reps l.a. or what ever he reps and he is not from there. he grew up where i grew up, so i know he doesnt rep either legitmately

20. Streetztalk Says:

Xzibit feat. U-N-I – So What

My thoughts exactly

21. Big Homie Says:

X-Fact check your inbox I sent you my link

22. PHENOMENON Says:

# The DMV Blog Bully Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 11:55 am

hey eskay, what happened to that zune contest you been working on?

you know? the contest?

an entry that guarantees a winner?

a general competition for one to stake their chance at winning an electronic device?

the contest?

what about that novel you been working on?

^ ^
    Trust me. . . let it go. =[

23. Joe 88 Says:

Okay surgical gloves is fucking heroin that has never been stepped on

I can’t feel my face right now.

This shit might be better than the first one

*straight face*

24. g7 Says:

*daps C88*

*back to work*

25. THE-XFACTA Says:

Oh shit nvm big homie son somebody named donthategeorge already emailed it to me last week… I have not checked my mail in a minute

26. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

*DEAD* @ MC Shan telling people to slap Joe Budden in the back of his neck…..thats some ole high school shit!…Joe Budden = Charles Hamilton

27. g7 Says:

>>Okay surgical gloves is fucking heroin that has never been stepped on

==
    lol. good one.

28. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# aTmuzPheRe* Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:20 pm

and where exactly is that?

29. Joe 88 Says:

Crack spots still portable

Jesus!

30. Big Homie Says:

It’s going to be a cold winter

OB4CL2 >>>>>>>

*puts on bubble, laces timbs, puts on ski mask*

*drinks a 40 and fingers your girl*

31. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ok so is this OB4CL 2 hot or not? Kiss it or dismiss it? Rock it or drop it?

32. I Fux Says:

yo this shit is kind of nice

Hey i put my picture in one of those symetrical things and it came back that i was like a 91 or some shit that means basically that I am average looking.

33. Joe 88 Says:

*dead*

That’s D_Block

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:21 pm
    Okay surgical gloves is fucking heroin that has never been stepped on

I can’t feel my face right now.

This shit might be better than the first one

*straight face*

Word.

35. I Fux Says:

slapping dudes in they neck in high school >>>>

36. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

C&C “50 cent” sodas >>>>>>>

37. Zee! Says:

Farmar has made it clear that he wants to be the starting point guard, in L.A. or elsewhere: “I want to run a team and be the lead guard,’ Farmar said Tuesday on the sidelines of a basketball clinic in Singapore. ‘Hopefully, it can be here (with the Lakers). There’s a lot of jobs out there. I feel I have a lot to offer.”‘

^^^^^
    Riiiiggghhhttt…….

38. Sun Dont Shine Says:

Ok so is this OB4CL 2 hot or not? Kiss it or dismiss it? Rock it or drop it?
    ^^^^^
    i cant see raekwon droppin wack shit man

39. Joe 88 Says:

How much production did RZA do on OBFCL2? Cause the beats on this album is epic.

40. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:23 pm

*dead*

That’s D_Block

——-

*Eats Cookie Magic Johson while thinking about CiCi*

41. Sun Dont Shine Says:

knowin rza and raekwon, rza prolly did a grip on it

42. I Fux Says:

^^^^^
    Riiiiggghhhttt…….

he fell off

43. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:25 pm

^^^^^^
    about 3

44. THE-XFACTA Says:

lmao@ this shooter nigga still posting in the other thread

45. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

I Fux Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:23 pm
    yo this shit is kind of nice

^^wtf is a symetrical thing?

Daps all

46. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

so still no one knows why eskay got locked up

47. COCCA88cRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:25 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:23 pm

*dead*

That’s D_Block

——-

*Eats Cookie Magic Johson while thinking about CiCi*

Deon Sanders has the Baddest “Pro Athlete” Wife ever. that bitch is a Beast.

48. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ok so is this OB4CL 2 hot or not? Kiss it or dismiss it? Rock it or drop it?

49. Sun Dont Shine Says:

i told him to go to the new thread, i was the yooooo guy lmao

50. Big_seth Says:

oh, and rock it

53. Joe 88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:26 pm
    lmao@ this shooter nigga still posting in the other thread

*dies*

that nigga calling for screen names, lol.

54. THE-XFACTA Says:

COCCA88cRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:27 pm
    THE-XFACTA Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:25 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:23 pm

*dead*

That’s D_Block

——-

*Eats Cookie Magic Johson while thinking about CiCi*

Deon Sanders has the Baddest “Pro Athlete” Wife ever. that bitch is a Beast.

&&&&&&&

Yo she is a bad mother fucker.. You gotta see Michael Vicks fiance to be.. That bitch is thicker than any of them Envogue bitches.. Even Maxine

55. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

slapping dudes in they neck in high school >>>
    ——
    i’m still on that shit now, protect ya neck *slap*

56. Big_seth Says:

All this OB4CL2 talk is getting me all hyped. I’m not gonna listen til it drops. I MUST purchase that album.

57. Hymen Hunter Says:

lmao@ this shooter nigga still posting in the other thread

*dies*

====================
    # The Shooter Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:16 pm

Damn it got dead in here

yo, i can’t fuckin breath right now. . . . LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

58. Latarian Milton Says:

hpv > bp3

59. I Fux Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:26 pm
    # Joe 88 Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:25 pm

^^^^^^
    about 3

^^^^^^

Quit talking about this ish, im holding out

60. yessir Says:

BP3 > BA

61. KzA Says:

I pop up like Xzibit
    But givin’ I’m at your crib it’s
    Not to put no fuckin fish tanks in your Civics

62. THE-XFACTA Says:

Pushing a nigga over another nigga that’s bent over behind him (||)>Slappin Necks

63. Sun Dont Shine Says:

harsh

64. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Ok so is this OB4CL 2 hot or not? Kiss it or dismiss it? Rock it or drop it?

Ninjas might have to kick over the crown because of this one….

65. Joe 88 Says:

Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    I Fux Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:23 pm
    slapping dudes in they neck in high school >>>>

^^open chest in middle school>>>>

^^^Letter B FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 niggas would hop on you if you say a word that start with b. You know it was always that brolic stupid young nigga that hated getting hit on, so he’d make up his ouwn game like “letter everything” lol

ole i’m too slow to know that basketball starts with a b looking ass nigga

66. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

slapping dudes in they neck in high school >>>>

word to the goon in Kid N’ Play’s Class Act always gettin smacked by Tommy.

67. Eastern_Digital Says:

*goes back to old thread*

*sees The Shooter*

*dies a thousand deaths*

68. Big_seth Says:

#

# Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm

I Fux Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:23 pm
    slapping dudes in they neck in high school >>>>

^^open chest in middle school>>>>

LMAO. A few niggas in my school got knocked out over b-spike.

When you say a word that starts with B you have to say spike or else dudes will punch you. No rules to arms or necks, you just get hit.

69. Jersey*made*me Says:

C&C “50 cent” sodas >>>>>>>

Jersey’s own!! I remember as a poor young savage getting one of them,a pack of oodles of noodles,and 3 peanut chews.All that for $1!!! Can’t forget the 2 stolen Nutty Bars in my goose down pocket.Great times.

70. Streetztalk Says:

Yo OB4CL2 is TUFF!!

Fuk it we goin back [||]

**90s it up**

**goes to the corner store and cops tropical fantasy, plantain chips, sour powers, and the 50 cent Sun Dew 1/2 gallon carton**

**buys blank Maxell tape & dubs OB4CL2 fromthe homie who bought the album**

**Skytell pages everyone I know and tells em OB4CL2 is “off the chain”**

71. Big Homie Says:

When I got it last night it was hard to listen to since I had it all low. Its my first time blasting it and playing it straight through. I fuck with it hard. Definitely coppin. I haven’t skipped through a track. Beats are magnificent

72. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Eminem To Perform At VH1’s Def Jam Hip-Hop Honors

and then he’s gonna present Professor Griff with an award.

73. The Shooter Says:

Xzibit still around?

74. Sun*Dont*Shine Says:

haha, peanut chews, and mary janes were the shit

75. Big Homie Says:

Rae and Ghost’s chemistry is extrordinaire. Ghost murks Gihad and Cold Outside

Jada and Styles on Broken Safety

Beanie

Nas lost

76. Big_seth Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm

THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:26 pm
    lmao@ this shooter nigga still posting in the other thread

*dies*

that nigga calling for screen names, lol.

LMMFAO

77. Sun*Dont*Shine Says:

xzibit is wack, reppin l.a. when he is from albuquerque new mexico

78. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

*lurks and searches for face symetry site*
    hopefully it comes back as gorgeous as I think I am.

79. Big_seth Says:

Roc NationShooter FAIL

FACTA is cool though. I would have left that nigga there all day.

80. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

workin for self > workin for some clown

goddamn i love hustlin…

81. Joe 88 Says:

LMAO. A few niggas in my school got knocked out over b-spike.

^That’s what they call it up there? wow, the internet is the shizzle

i’m 5 songs in and i’m a Wu stan again, like it’s 94′ all over again. It feels like wu, but it also feels like this is what you’d expect from the wu back then to sound like now, perfect, if this shit don’t get 5 stars i’ma fucking riot

82. Hymen Hunter Says:

8 niggas would hop on you

i don’t wanna play.

83. CiCi The Intern Says:

Big_seth Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:32 pm
    # Joe 88 Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm

THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:26 pm
    lmao@ this shooter nigga still posting in the other thread

*dies*

that nigga calling for screen names, lol.

LMMFAO

He called my name specifically LOL!

84. Sun*Dont*Shine Says:

Big_seth Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    Roc Nation Shooter FAIL
    .^^^^^^
    wow, so true

85. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:33 pm
    *lurks and searches for face symetry site*
    hopefully it comes back as gorgeous as I think I am.

^^LOL………

Yo fux what face symetry site is this?

86. Joe 88 Says:

FACTA is cool though. I would have left that nigga there all day.

^I was hoping that ninjas left him in the last thread, imagine the comments he would’ve left in 30 minutes, lol

87. The Shooter Says:

Big_seth Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    Roc NationShooter FAIL

FACTA is cool though. I would have left that nigga there all day.

Nah he’s cool for that man, damn niggas posting with a quickness

88. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

waiting for titties to pop out during girl fights > slapping niggas necks, playing open chest and letter b

89. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:31 pm

C&C “50 cent” sodas >>>>>>>

^^^^^^^^^^
    those C&C soda were the shit back n the day…..i stop drinking them cuz people used to say it kills your sperm……smh @ myself

90. Joe 88 Says:

Cold Outside FTW!!!!!!!

Who ever that old nigga is singing at the beginning is cool, lol.

Raekwon beat selection > Rick Ross beat selection

91. Sun*Dont*Shine Says:

damn took you long enough

92. The Shooter Says:

Now I gotta scroll up everytime I hit refresh

93. Big_seth Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:36 pm

FACTA is cool though. I would have left that nigga there all day.

LMAO. It would have been dope to drop a comment every once in a while too… to keep him interested.

94. The Shooter Says:

*checks top page*

95. Big Homie Says:

Kiss The Ring was perfect to close out the album.

*turns up speakers*

96. THE-XFACTA Says:

lmmfao @ the shooter.. Yo you lucky I looked out, these cruel motherfuckers wanted you to stay there all day long saying..

Hello (echo)

CiCi?(echo)

Biggie(echo)

97. Hymen Hunter Says:

*dead*

98. Joe 88 Says:

The Shooter Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:16 pm
    Damn it got dead in here

The Shooter Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    I can hear myself typing

The Shooter Says:

lmfao

The Shooter Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    Yo X what up?

THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    yo nigga new post.. lmfao

The Shooter Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:30 pm
    Oh shit, damn

^I can’t breathe right now.

99. CiCi The Intern Says:

@ Joe

Can the OBCL2 album play at our wedding reception?

100. Big_seth Says:

# Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:37 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yep.

I LOVED girl fights in High school. The girls fought more than the guys at my school. I saw at least like 3 titties a month. Hair/weaves all over the place.

101. The Shooter Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:39 pm

Hello (echo)

CiCi?(echo)

Biggie(echo)

*dead* Thanks yo *daps*

102. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

so wait….this nigga Shooter was really back in another post?!
    *outburt of Tron from Chappelle like laughter*

103. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ Shooter here’s a hint. If you’re post some shit and there’s nothing said after for about 3-5 minutes something is wrong… Or your name is FAMS!! or Tony YaYo and nobody likes you

104. Jersey*made*me Says:

*dead*
    Conspiracy theories in the hood were running rampant back then.The KKK owned Church’s chicken,the crown car air fresheners,pop rocks make your heart explode,etc.Niggas had some gems.

105. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:39 pm

Kiss The Ring was perfect to close out the album.

*turns up speakers*
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    word…fruity sample and all (||)

106. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

The Vend Diagram >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*praises the internets*

107. aTmuzPheRe* Says:

it was funny as hell

108. COCCA88cRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big_seth Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:40 pm
    # Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:37 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yep.

yea, the ill shit was when bitches would get stripped naked… or the box cutters come out… ive seen broads catch real buck50s across the back, arm, leg, face, all that shit.

109. The Shooter Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:40 pm

Aight thanks

110. Hymen Hunter Says:

yo, when the nigga said “nas > jay-z”, i fuckin LOST it!!!

that’s the ultimate conversation starter in nah. . . that nigga reached into the bottom of his bag of tricks to get a conversation goin!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

111. Big Homie Says:

LOL at Pap

112. THE-XFACTA Says:

lmao@ Pap ridiculing this nigga Shooter

113. Joe 88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:40 pm
    @ Joe

Can the OBCL2 album play at our wedding reception?

^Hell yeah babe, I wanna walk down the aisle to “pyrex vision”

114. CiCi The Intern Says:

Hymen Hunter Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:42 pm
    yo, when the nigga said “nas > jay-z”, i fuckin LOST it!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

He’s been a lurker for a minute LOL!

115. Big Homie Says:

^Hell yeah babe, I wanna walk down the aisle to “pyrex vision”

^ *dead*

116. aTmuzPheRe* Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:44 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:40 pm
    @ Joe

Can the OBCL2 album play at our wedding reception?

^Hell yeah babe, I wanna walk down the aisle to “pyrex vision”

^^^very classy

117. CiCi The Intern Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:44 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:40 pm
    @ Joe

Can the OBCL2 album play at our wedding reception?

^Hell yeah babe, I wanna walk down the aisle to “pyrex vision”

Aww shit!

118. Joe 88 Says:

yo, when the nigga said “nas > jay-z”, i fuckin LOST it!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

^That’s when I died and went to hell, lol I couldn’t breathe after I read that. Nigga was going all out to start a conversation

119. Jersey*made*me Says:

Too bad OB4CL2 won’t do numbers.Who’s gonna buy it?Teenage white kids?(the largest market of actual cd buyers)Or the blogosphere crowd that has it already?

120. Big Homie Says:

Canal Street is going to make me shoot up my block

121. Hymen Hunter Says:

yo, i got tears in my eyes. . . . that shit is one for the ages. . . .

122. Geronimo P Says:

*Crumbles up Late Pass and throws it CiCi*

*Fuck the Eagles*

Raekwon’s album leaked… Someone please send that shit my way.

DGlen247 at Gmail.com

123. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:45 pm
    yo, when the nigga said “nas > jay-z”, i fuckin LOST it!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Nah the part when that nigga called for CiCi.. Like he was scared of the dark and CiCi was gonna come comfort him

124. Joe 88 Says:

Nigga I don’t care if you 25 you still my son nigga, now go to the store and get me a 40 (c) ghost

*deadeadeadeadeadeadeadeadeadeadeadeadead*

125. Big Homie Says:

well throw ninja stars in my case right?

126. D-Money from H-Town aka My Repertoire is USSR Says:

Pyrex Vision should be the elevator music in any gangster movie from now on…..

127. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

this….nigga needed a teet to help him get through it.

128. THE-XFACTA Says:

Damn I wish I wasn’t working today.. I gotta hear this OB4CL shit

129. CiCi The Intern Says:

Geronimo P Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:46 pm
    *Crumbles up Late Pass and throws it CiCi*

*Fuck the Eagles*

Raekwon’s album leaked… Someone please send that shit my way.

DGlen247 at Gmail.com

You know what, you bitchass … check your email

130. The Shooter Says:

Damn

131. The Shooter Says:

Lmao

132. Joe 88 a.k.a Nigga I don't care if you 25, you still my son Says:

testing

133. Big Homie Says:

Pyrex Vision should be the elevator music in any gangster movie from now on…..

^ I’m going to make that what people are going to hear while the phone rings calling me lol

134. CiCi The Intern Says:

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:48 pm

this….nigga needed a teet to help him get through it.

Y’all hush LOL!

135. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo Shooter change your name B, cause you ain’t gonna ever live that shit down….

136. Big_seth Says:

# Hymen Hunter Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:42 pm

yo, when the nigga said “nas > jay-z”, i fuckin LOST it!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

GNROFFLIN

137. Hymen Hunter Says:

where’s chea?!

complex.com/blogs/2009/09/02/the-50-best-nike-dunks-of-all-time/

let’s discuss.

138. The Shooter Says:

New post

139. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

@Seth
    niggas ran an Option one time with shorty’s weave after it got pulled out. it flew off her head, nigga picks it up, rolls out right and hits me with the pitch. I ran that shit to the commons, spiked it and did the Dirty Bird.

140. Joe 88 Says:

Method man is the weakest link in the Wu nowadays

141. Geronimo P Says:

You know what, you bitchass … check your email

^Good looks. Go VICK!

142. Sun Dont Shine Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:48 pm
    Damn I wish I wasn’t working today.. I gotta hear this OB4CL shit

its pretty nice. my link got shut down though…

Pyrex Vision should be the elevator music in any gangster movie from now on…..

^ this!

*returns to lurkville*

144. Big_seth Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:50 pm

Yo Shooter change your name B, cause you ain’t gonna ever live that shit down….

LMAO.

he gonna change is name to:

the Lonely Gun.

145. Sun Dont Shine Says:

yeah but on the real, lyrically that guy is in a safe second in the wu. no lie

146. Sun Dont Shine Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:51 pm
    Method man is the weakest link in the Wu nowadays

^^^yeah but on the real, lyrically that guy is in a safe second in the wu. no lie

147. Hymen Hunter Says:

all jokes aside, shout out to my nigga the shooter.

welcome to nah.

that shit was classic.

148. KzA Says:

damn this shit got quiet

149. KzA Says: