Video: Sadat X – Tony Touch Freestyle + Interview

Hit the jump for a an interview (+ freestyle) from Panama from The Wire.

57 Responses to “Video: Sadat X – Tony Touch Freestyle + Interview”

1. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

Raekwon – “we bought the crib next to Bill Clintons mother cos she fucks with the chinese”

Jay – “So we live a life like a video the sun is always out and you never get old and the champagne’s always cold and the music is always good”

smh.

OB4CL2>>>>>>

2. Streetztalk Says:

new post nahggers

shoutout to my G panama!

3. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Dude is crazy mad at life; dude waking up cursing at life, mad @ high school teachers still, talkin bout the white man hates him, cant watch nfl cause the dudes thats makin mill’s is his age…

4. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

You lose for not owning those already.

I got heavy into DLing music right around Curtis & Graduation. All good music prior to that, i have an actual copy of the album.
    In short, i used to buy everything but all my music got stolen (few CD books) a WHILE back and i stopped coppin’, i was really discouraged, then DL’ing came along and gave me a pat on my back and told me it would all be ok. But i think I’m back now…I’m start copping everything i like…my collection will never be what it once was but w.e.

5. kevfrescura de talco Says:

bp3 is dope but it aint fukin w/ob4cl2 jus because the slang editorials on it are way sharper listening wise than hovs witty lyrics.

imo of course.

6. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Suge Knight the building (c)Raekwon

7. Mag Says:

its now cool idol mj.

cough*

trendsetting P

8. THE-XFACTA Says:

lmfao @ the Trey Songs vs. R-Kelly beef… Yo this nigga Trey Songs crushed Kellz on that DOA beat

9. Streetztalk Says:

Lyrically

God >Allah

10. Mag Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 4:22 pm

Hands late pass

11. Jersey*made*me Says:

Streetztalk Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 4:22 pm
    Lyrically

God >Allah

But Allah got a lot of quotables.

12. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Hmm 2nd time listening to OB4CL2 sounds better. Maybe i shouldnt listen to Jay THEN Rae, its like going from good pussy to not so good pussy

13. Jersey*made*me Says:

*watches for lightening*

*repents*

14. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Lyrically

God >Allah

–lmfao, God has the better weed carrier tho, Jesus Christ

15. THE-XFACTA Says:

Mag Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 4:23 pm
    # THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 4:22 pm

Hands late pass

lmao.. accepts pass.. The shits funny as hell though….

Why would Trey I never made a good Songs come after Kellz for? The niggaz been in the game since like ’92… SMH.. He better ask Aaron Hall what happened to him

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    Lyrically

God >Allah

–lmfao, God has the better weed carrier tho, Jesus Christ

Muhammad ain’t that bad …. come on, Tribe.

17. Beezy Says:

God >Allah

–lmfao, God has the better weed carrier tho, Jesus Christ

—–

*Finger fucks Cookie Magic Johnson*

*Licks fingers*

19. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Kells Gangsta Grillz was official though.

20. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

I love that “Thank You track”, i think to myself, how many flows can one have? Good grief, it makes me wanna get black suited and bow tied up and rock out to an opera with Henny in the flask.

You’re far too kind.

21. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Kells Gangsta Grillz was official though.

But Trey Songz killed with that “Anticipation” mixtape. Shit was better then some cats albums.

22. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

“Thank You” track*

23. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Isn’t Islam based around spaceships & mad scientists?

Sounds like an X-Files episode.

24. Beezy Says:

^thats Scientology

25. D-Money from H-Town aka My Repertoire is USSR Says:

I need a Pyrex Vision remix with Nas and Mobb Deep.

26. Johnathan Osterman Says:

if the rest of BP3 sounds like Thank You, no way can it be wack….

27. THE-XFACTA Says:

Didn’t Dr. Malachi York make up the Muslim religion one day while eating bar-b-cue pork rinds?

28. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

My uncle is muslim & when I asked him about the spaceships & junk, he got highly upset.

Not my fault your religion has the same plot as a Saturday Morning Cartoon.

29. Geronimo P Says:

^I feel your pain. I’m going through the same shit right now. Some cocksucker has been stealing all of my good cds. This cocksucker won’t take none of my JR Writer cds, but he’ll take my sigel cds

30. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

^thats Scientology

Islam too.

Weren’t white people created in some mad scientists lab…right alongside the mutant hybrid known as the pig?

31. Big_seth Says:

fuck what you heard

Ra >>> jesus

32. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Muhammad ain’t that bad

he the latest greatest.

33. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Word to my Liquid Sword having a CD-R in the case lol

realest

34. D-Money from H-Town aka My Repertoire is USSR Says:

*Has a green light emanating from himself like the Green Lantern*
    *flies away*

35. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

I need a Pyrex Vision remix with Nas and Mobb Deep.

–Youtube O.C Jewelz

36. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

===================================================
    DLing made me cheap, but I’m trying to get back to how I used to be. Or maybe not.

I mean, I’d cop something every tuesday just because. If nothing hot came out, i’d cop some old school shit.

I used to fiend for new releases lol.

Times change.

37. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Michael > Gabriel > Raphael > then Jesus… duh!

38. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Isn’t Islam based around spaceships & mad scientists?

aint ya weak ass blog your self pioneered religion w/goose egg followers?

39. THE-XFACTA Says:

OB4CL>Tical
    Liquid Swords>Tical
    The W>Tical
    Cappadonna’s CD>Tical
    Killah Priests CD>Tical
    Didn’t U-God have a CD drop beofre>Tical
    That chick that song on Rainy Days>Tical

40. Geronimo P Says:

Word to my Liquid Sword having a CD-R in the case lol

realest

^Damn. The asshole at least had the decency to not take ALL of my nas cds, he just took Lost Tapes, the one i happen to listen to the most

41. THE-XFACTA Says:

Tupac is the Jesus of rap… Overrated

42. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

I need a Pyrex Vision remix with Nas and Mobb Deep.
    Good grief.

43. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Lol, like i was telling Rigz, sometimes i used to cop just for the art work.

44. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps D-Block*

Yo good looks on the Rae link homie

45. THE-XFACTA Says:

Art on Midnight Maurders CD>Everyother CD

46. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Yeah, niggas have no defense for the space opera that is Islam.

Ol’ waiting on the mothership to return ass niggas lmao.

You prolly believe in the tooth fairy too.

47. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Art on Midnight Maurders CD>Everyother CD
    =====================================
    Aquemini’s artwork is close.

48. Beezy Says:

Amp I think thats a pretty wild version of Islam.

Not saying it doesnt exist, im sure it does…but i dont think thats the mainstream.

49. kevfrescura de talco Says:

You prolly believe in the tooth fairy too

only when ya moms magically grows one back from scraping and losing a few from suckin my dick.

50. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

No doubt X

51. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo Amp you shouldn’t shit on the Islam religion because the Christian one isn’t much better… This nigga walked on water, feed 5000 people with two fish, got murdered and then rose up 3 days later… All that shit yet they can’t describe the nigga for shit.. Hair of wool and skin of bronze?? GTFOH.. Did the nigga have yuck mouth, did he have crusty feet, did he have braids, a shag, a ceasar??? How you see a nigga do all this and all you remember was skin of bronze..

52. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Top 3 Artwork illustrations

Tribe – Beats Rhymes & Life
    Masta Ace – Sitting On Chrome
    GZA – Liquid Swords

53. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Amp I think thats a pretty wild version of Islam.

Yeah,

from what I understand the original version is similarto Judaism, but where Abraham killed isreal instead of isaac or something like that. Basically christians, jew, & muslims worship the same god, but believe in different stories about how he communicated with “us”

Then there are spin off muslims that go into the original gods being black & that they were amazing scientists. Like the 5%ers

is it a coincidence that the 5 and % are on the same key on a keyboard. LOL

54. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 4:46 pm

*death by a kick of two back legs of a horse*

55. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Lol, like i was telling Rigz, sometimes i used to cop just for the art work.

See, thats what Im saying, that all part of the album to me. You need the whole shit sometimes, Thank You Notes and all. Thats all part of the album experience..

Artwork is more important than people think…You’d probably look at Illmatic very differently if it had a different cover & linear pics / notes. Matter fact, every classic you can think of…think about it

56. D-Money from H-Town aka My Repertoire is USSR Says:

Liquid Swordz artwork was mean. On a side note, I was disappointed by the Wu video game Shaolin Style. Get your Playstation 1 up!

youtube.com/watch?v=DIOCgruTkdY