Video: Rick Ross Applauds Eminem’s ‘Forever’ Verse, But Still Wants To Battle

Taking a page from Game’s book…

When Rick Ross thinks about Eminem making a Mariah Carey dis record instead of responding to his jabs toward Slim Shady, the Miami Bawse just cracks up laughing. “You know what my thoughts are, man. We just laugh at it,” Ross told us recently in New Mexico.

“He’s smart,” Ross said about Eminem not addressing him and avoiding a rhyme battle. “That’s what I’m waiting for. That’ll be a gift — a great Christmas present for me. But y’all know what I think. I think everybody knows. It’s all ‘hood, man. Shout-out to Mariah Carey, she needs to reach out to me. We could eradicate some things.”

The vibe is not 100 percent antagonistic, however, when it comes to Ross’ thoughts on Marshall Mathers — he actually has some praise for Em’s latest verse.

“On a better note, I wanna shout out Eminem. I heard a record he did with Lil Wayne, Drake and Kanye West. Eminem, you’re smart. I understand … we all know what you doing now. You’re moving on to better things. Like I said, he might wanna do a record with me. We here. Triple Cs.”

Ross, the Carol City Cartel, Masspike Miles and the rest of his musical family are putting out their mixtape Maybach Music Part III: White Sand real soon. The title signifies that they started in the streets and are now indulging in the finer things in life. “We still on that hustle,” Ross said. “I’m hungry like a new artist. It’s a double disc of all new music as well as a DVD. It’s taking the street mixtapes to the next level.”

Triple Cs are filming the video for their first single, “Go,” with the Birdman featured in the production. The album Custom Cars and Cycles is due to drop this fall.

53 Responses to “Video: Rick Ross Applauds Eminem’s ‘Forever’ Verse, But Still Wants To Battle”

1. Charles Oakley Says:

oh shit, office rawse

*crotches weed*

2. Charles Oakley Says:

that XV mixtape had some joints on it

3. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Daps Mr Pap

Yo Pap who you in da twitterpic wid [n]. Is that wifey? Would explain Hymen Hunter —-> Mr. Pap!

nah, that’s my good friend ash. . . every nigga needs at least one homegirl that can give unbiased advice on the rest of these hoes.

that’s her.

4. lordblown Says:

BAWSE!
    P.S. MUNGKEY!

5. NowwhY Says:

oh shit, office rawse

*crotches weed*

^^^^^

*dead*

6. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Eminem and Triple C’s on one track. FOH. Triple C’s are top five weed badge and handcuff [n] carriers around right now.

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

Did Rick Ross not see Eminem eat Mariah’s ovaries for dinner?

8. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

that’s her.

depends if u’ve ever smashed before tho. if so, can the advice ever be unbiased?

9. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

oh shit, office rawse

*crotches weed*

*90s it up*

“oh shit, son! 5-0!”

10. Charles Oakley Says:

drive by’s in corvettes on vietnam war vets

11. The Shooter Says:

eradicate

He loves this word, oh and this is just a buzz for his next album or for the 3 c’s

12. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

maybe this fat fuck is so delusional that he actually believes he in current competition with Marshall

who knew Brigadier General Rawse was a Em stanley

13. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

nah, never beat.

she just mad cool.

14. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Whats left for Rawse to diss Eminem about that aint already been said?

15. Mr p Says:

Bawse may have someting here. Em needs to branch out and make records with other artist outside his zone.

16. The Shooter Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 9:51 am
    Did Rick Ross not see Eminem eat Mariah’s ovaries for dinner?

But can he do that to a rapper? Mariah’s battle is too easy

17. keys Says:

this nigga ross is a bama

18. PHENOMENON Says:

RAAAWWWSSSEEEEE!!

19. Dee Says:

I fucks with Ross [||]

DTR was a surprisingly dope LP.

That being said, this nigga jumped off the deep
    end a long time ago.

20. THIS IS A MOVIE!!!! Says:

wayne needs to write shit down

21. Charles Oakley Says:

that still shot looks like dude is melting into the couch

22. The Shooter Says:

Em and Ross do a song together? Ross will only be allowed one nigga in the studio with him, and it have to be a cop

23. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 9:53 am

who knew Brigadier General Rawse was a Em stanley

Say what you may, but dtr was much better than m&m album and i personally think m&m is a lil soft and corny for making a whole song dissing a chick because she wudnt admit they were 2gether, dudes a cornball

24. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

The album Custom Cars and Cycles is due to drop this fall.

*blank stare*

25. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:57 am

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 9:53 am

who knew Brigadier General Rawse was a Em stanley

^^^^^^^^^^
    Relapse aint that bad….that album his Em comeback LP kinda like Jay’s KC……Relapse 2 is going to be Flames

26. The Shooter Says:

This guy could’ve bearly come up with a proper diss record for 50 now he wants the boss (no rawse)…..nigga crazy, if it wasn’t for the beats

27. The Shooter Says:

that saved his album

28. Charles Oakley Says:

dude needs to drop some lbs, all those shots of him in that Triple C’s video yesterday had me nauseous. Titties floppin around everywhere and shit looking like zip lock bags half-filled with water and painted black.

29. Joey Profit$ Says:

I wish Em would destroy this niggas rap career.

30. Beezy Says:

yo em needs to fire shots @ Ross…it might be moderately entertaining

but Ross is just doing it for publicity so prob best to ignore

31. The Shooter Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 10:02 am

*shits out stomach*

32. PHENOMENON Says:

I think Ross knows he can go at Em’ and be ok.

Ross makes hot music. If you would have told me I would be listening to Rawse heavy the way I do now a few years ago I would have died of laughter.

He’s the type of rapper I listen to when I just want to hear something dope. Not really for content.

5O couldn’t kill Ross because at the end of the day Ross was making that sh*t.

33. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

*watches video*

LOL….this nigga a stanley…begging for a record

34. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 10:02 am

Why u worried about how a m.c look??? smmfh…when biggie came out no one was sweatin dude looks….rap is off beat

35. Charles Oakley Says:

oh the album DTR is definitely nice, he can definitely pen a nice verse, but dude is delusional

36. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

shit looking like zip lock bags half-filled with water and painted black.

i’m out.

37. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

LF: Uncle Murder’s Brooklyn > Game’s Compton track

38. Charles Oakley Says:

I like his album, dont get me wrong, but the shit is distracting. It literally made me shut off the video.

39. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

rick ross’s titties look like public school chocolate milk pouches.

40. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 10:03 am

So is every other mc, but trust me dont think dude is soft as some of these bloggers try to make him out to be, dude was a co ten years ago, for one year, but no one says what he did after that???? Im from tampa fl and ross been make noise with his music.

41. The Shooter Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 10:05 am
    rick ross’s titties look like public school chocolate milk pouches.

Whoa, lmao

42. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 10:05 am

rick ross’s titties look like public school chocolate milk pouches.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *cancels subscription to life*

43. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joey Profit$ Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 10:02 am
    I wish Em would destroy this niggas rap career.

Trust me the dudes that listen to ross aint listening to m&m, no one in my circle of friends have listened to m&m since mashall mathers lp

44. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

co-sign. Biggie was fat. Ross is disgusting. and he insists on wearing no top/small vests to torment us further

45. Joey Profit$ Says:

I’m from Miami and not too many niggas there listening to Ross.

46. Charles Oakley Says:

I was referring to him being delusional as far as him going on his R. Kelly “those pictures been digitally enhanced” defense. And then he was proven wrong and wouldnt admit it. Then he flies to shoot a video in Columbia and now he says he wants it with Em. Ok, if he is a huge coke dealer then good for him. It doesnt really effect my listening experience either way because i can not relate to that lifestyle anyway.

47. Joe 88 Says:

This nigga needs to fall back……….on a sword.

fuck is he thinking? Him rapping about, swisher sweets and crab meats was kinda okay at first, but he must be smoking the same shit that had joey on tha mood musik shit to think he would actually win a battle with eminem

Who has em lost too? He beat canibus in a battle, that speaks volumes

48. Big_seth Says:

lol @ ross.

49. ant Says:

rick ross’s titties look like public school chocolate milk pouches.

*dead*

50. Big_seth Says:

Krondon is one scary creature.

51. ceepee Says:

Can-i-bus was a BUST!!!

52. PHENOMENON Says:

Birdman is one of the most underated lyricists in todays rap game.

^ ^
    /\ /\ /\
    \/ \/ \______________

53. chronwell Says:

I know Ross got somethin mean already written for Em so Yea he’s smart to ignore that man , for now.