Video: Raekwon & Ghostface – “Criminology” Live on The Deal (Preview)

Here’s some Flip cam footage of Rae and Ghost spitting “Criminology” for The Negro Channel’s The Deal. Catch the full performance, plus a rendition of “Daytona 500″ when it airs next week.

Propers to Aqua Boogie

207 Responses to “Video: Raekwon & Ghostface – “Criminology” Live on The Deal (Preview)”

1. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Not even the Wu could get me to watch BET

2. kelito-vision Says:

Raekwon hasn’t sold drugs in 20 years yet that is all his Album is about LMBAO…. He has wasted 20 years of his life not doing things to come up with new material….. All of his songs should be called “Remember 20 years ago when I sold drugs?…Those were the days”

^^^^^

*drops on the floor and dies*

3. rex hussla Says:

*daps Ghost for still rocking the 7XL polos*

4. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

I’m glad Criminology 2 ain’t make the album.

That shit was type weak.

5. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Like you have to be living everything you say in a rhyme.

It’s called creative license. He’s painting a picture.

SMH @ these niggas getting all C. Delores Tucker all of a sudden.

6. kelito-vision Says:

Already Home >>>>>>

7. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Like you have to be living everything you say in a rhyme.

It’s called creative license. He’s painting a picture.

SMH @ these niggas getting all C. Delores Tucker all of a sudden.

–When your favorite rapper does it, its “creative license”, when someone like Joe Buddens does it you say hes a fake and a herb

8. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

when someone like Joe Buddens does it you say hes a fake and a herb
    =======================================================
    Lies.

I’ve never questioned Joe’s content, except to say he gets overly emo at times.

There are other things that make him a herb.

9. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 8:05 pm

when someone like Joe Buddens does it you say hes a fake and a herb
    =======================================================
    Lies.

I’ve never questioned Joe’s content, except to say he gets overly emo at times.

There are other things that make him a herb.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Being Emo may ruin Kid Cudi for me….. And I support all things Ohio but gaat damn…..

As for the Album…C’mon Son, the first was Creative License….this is more
    Rae says ” Aye Aye.. Aye yo Ghost…. Remember that one time we made a hot album about when we sold drugs?? Let’s do that agian”

Ghost says “that will be $120,000 Son”

10. ryan Says:

goat

11. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

“That boy good…”

12. NowwhY Says:

^^^^^^
    Funny how only when Rae drops a hot album(maybe the best this year) these comments start being typed. There is no denying that Linx 2 is a good look for hip hop.

13. Duro Says:

niggas just expose themselves everyday on here. flip floppin like a fat lady’s titty

14. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# NowwhY Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 8:19 pm

^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good Album….. Bad look…. For hip hop and the WU

15. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Lies.

Niggas is just saying stupid shit at this point.

16. rex hussla Says:

Good Album….. Bad look…. For hip hop and the WU
    ___________________________________________

I don’t know what the fuck is going on around here…but these two releases have caused some of the stupidest commentary in the history of nahright.

17. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

rex hussla Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 8:43 pm
    Good Album….. Bad look…. For hip hop and the WU
    ___________________________________________

^^^^^^^^
    word

18. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Like calling OB4CL2 a classic

19. Troyvul Says:

This X100,000,000…the past few days has been wild

20. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

before i die i wanna take a sky dive, aswell as bungee jump off a bridge

21. rex hussla Says:

tribe…if there was never a rift between Rae and Joe you’d love the album. Stop it.

22. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 8:38 pm

Lies.

Niggas is just saying stupid shit at this point.

^^^^^^^

I will break it down Sesame street style for you…… It is a good/great Album….. But for Hip Hop a damn near 40yo dude should not be advocating drug deals….although that is a great way to make some dough….. As for the WU… they should NEVER be reduced to being seen as a Trap Rap outfit…. EVER

23. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

*goes back to re-watching The Wire season 3*

24. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–I dont give 2 shits about Joe nor their rift. OB4CL2 is not that serious, but while we’re on the subject. If this album was called Lex Diamonds 2 you wouldnt give 2 shits about it

25. rex hussla Says:

I respect everybody’s opinion…we all represent a viewpoint of today’s consumer. But there’s been a lot of new cats who think ’cause they have blogs or they started listening to hip-hop in ’02 that their opinion really means shit. Like their even on grounds to speak on more than their OPINION. GTFOH

26. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

And I defy any of you stereotypical ass drones to argue My point…….

27. rex hussla Says:

If this album was called Lex Diamonds 2 you wouldnt give 2 shits about it
    ______________________________________________________

Stop the madness tribe…you’re talking to a cat who bought every Wu-release the day of or even at midnight the night before LMAO.

I said yesterday that people would come on here shitting on OB4CL2 and I had cats dissing me. Just know I told you so…

28. herbal kint Says:

rex hussla Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 8:47 pm

… I still haven’t heard it, can’t find a zip file, but the budden rae shit will have no bearing on my opinion, but I will say and would of always said I’m more excited to hear ghost on it than rae ..

29. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Well i didnt mean to speculate but im not coming here as a hater of the album, i thoroughly enjoyed it, it did seem bland to me at times and i do like BP3 more. Thats all

*bumps pyrex for the 8388954th time on gp*

30. rex hussla Says:

_________________________________________________

You’ve heard Only Built for Cuban Linx right? What the fuck did you expect the sequel to be about? You’ve heard Fishscale right? Nothing’s changed.

31. herbal kint Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 8:50 pm
    *goes back to re-watching The Wire season 3*

…. I just finished watching all 5 seasons over again and I think i might of been just as upset after I was done with it as when it actually finished ….

32. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

Rae made this album because his attempt at growth…. AKA Imobilarity was a big Flop of Bullshit…. He did not have the audience to spread the word of growth and he resorted to being a Rapper that does shit for the Dough…..

33. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    that dont even sound right off the tongue (no homo)…how do you quantify nobody wouldnt give a shit to a album with Pete Rock,Dilla,Dre,RZA production?….you because you arent a stanley doesnt qualify as “nobody give a shit”…smarten up

34. verses Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 8:50 pm

I respect everybody’s opinion…we all represent a viewpoint of today’s consumer. But there’s been a lot of new cats who think ’cause they have blogs or they started listening to hip-hop in ‘02 that their opinion really means shit. Like their even on grounds to speak on more than their OPINION. GTFOH

This. Best comment on here thus far….carry on

*goes back to lurking*

35. Troyvul Says:

Like Seriously wtf is good with Jae Millz and this no names for his track business, I go to play it after a couple weeks, after a 2 year delay for him and nothing, I almost just wanna delete on GP.

Zone out Season 1>>>>

36. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

just because you arent a stanley

37. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 8:56 pm

_________________________________________________

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GhostFace never made a solely dope dealing album….you my friend were confused by the name….. Fishscale had some jewels of Knowledge..

38. Eastern_Digital Says:

Jay should write Alicia a big fat check. That Empire State song will stand out after the dust settled. Epic shit.

39. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

My Hip Hop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rex Hussla’s Hip Hop

40. Hoskins Says:

>>>>>>Wu Stans

41. rex hussla Says:

BSEENANDHEARD Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 8:56 pm
    _________________________________________________________

He gave the fans…his real fans…what they fuck they’ve wanted all along. SMH You’re a real smart dumb cat. WTF are you even trying to say? He released a good/great album in your words, but he’s doing it for the dough? The shit is music, entertainment and it’s damn sure entertaining. You want life lessons read a book. WTF?!?! seriously what the fuck is going right now?

42. Eastern_Digital Says:

Zone out Season 1>>>>

That Harlem Uptown track samplin Killa >>>>>

lastfm.de/music/Jae+Millz/_/Harlem+Uptown

43. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Is that right, Rae must have the greatest discography EVER then

44. sleep Says:

Forever young, 30 is the new 20, sounds is somebody is deal with mid life crisis.

Bp3»»»any album to drop this yr

45. Hoskins Says:

Ghost fans>> Method Man Fans>>>>>> Wu stans

46. rex hussla Says:

My Hip Hop >>>>>>>>>>> Rex Hussla’s Hip Hop

This kinda logic is fucking retarded…especially considering your Fischer Price My First Blog aka NahRight Jr. thing you spend all your time on.

Hey I think you missed a Niki Minaj post, catch up Jr.

47. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:00 pm

BSEENANDHEARD Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 8:56 pm
    _________________________________________________________

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How in the FUCK can you be a grown man and want that old school tales of when I had nothing so you can feel better about not having nothing rap LoL….. I swear to god if you are over 24 you need to get your life together and listen to WU-TANG Forever for the next Week so you can see where they were going and Are

48. Troyvul Says:

That Harlem Uptown track samplin Killa >>>>>
    Wordddddd.

*Plays*

49. Jersey*made*me Says:

Immobilarity was actually a good album,not classic but good.

50. Eastern_Digital Says:

Bp3»»»any album to drop this yr

i dont know…that Forever young track just sounds mad cheesy to me.

51. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:03 pm

My Hip Hop >>>>>>>>>>> Rex Hussla’s Hip Hop

Hey I think you missed a Niki Minaj post, catch up Jr.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Say’s this “Fuck a Book” ass nigga hahahahahaha

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 9:02 pm

–Is that right, Rae must have the greatest discography EVER then
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    LOL…who said anything about Rae’s discography….your changing the subject…YOU MAD? that Beckett is getting lite up in Tampa?…huh?…he been getting lite up that past couple of starts…YOU MAD!!!?…YOU MAD!!!

53. Jersey*made*me Says:

@BSEENANDHEARD

54. Eastern_Digital Says:

See i be at the dice game with a stack in my hand, blunt in my mouth, shakin the dices, dumpin em out, and i’m spreadin em all you see is 4s, 5s, and 6s, like waitin for the train on 125th and lexington nigga

55. rex hussla Says:

_____________________________________________________

SMH

If you seek nothing but knowledge from music you need to get your life together. You got Lil’ Boosie tapes on your blog and you seriously take time out of your day to complain about a lack of knowledge from Rae’s new shit?

56. sleep Says:

Hov has been the topic of conversation on nah for the past 3 days.

57. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:08 pm

@BSEENANDHEARD

^^^^^^^^^

Amen…..We cannot provide a future for our children if we live in the past… <—— and that is not as small as this Music Argument it is LIFE

58. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

that Forever young track just sounds mad cheesy to me.

read: terrible

sickening actually. Ye got these niggas (jay, Drake) doin all kinds of left field shit (n)

59. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# BSEENANDHEARD Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 7:34 pm

# AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 7:30 pm

yo, you gotta show and prove for that Amplified Grammar love son. roffle
    =====================================================
    Basically. I won’t post shit that I don’t personally co-sign.

It’s called standards.

But with the gutter tactics I’ve seen you use, i wouldn’t expect you to have any.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You gotta mix in some filler for the average reader….. When I put shit like Hypnotic Jazz Ensemble up I get blank stares…. But some OJ the Juiceman gets lapped up like breast milk at a fetish convention

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See what I did there….. Get a Blog or Learn some HTML and then talk business with me you corner life having crab

60. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

=================================================================
    This sentence is retarded.

61. rex hussla Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 9:08 pm
    @BSEENANDHEARD

________________________________________________________

Why can’t you like both albums? Why can’t you take them both for what they are? You’re talking about two different situations.

62. verses Says:

BSEENANDHEARD Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:12 pm

Basically. I won’t post shit that I don’t personally co-sign.

It’s called standards.

ROFFLE… lil boosie is up to your standards….

63. rex hussla Says:

BSEENANDHEARD Says:

Amen…..We cannot provide a future for our children if we live in the past…
    _______________________________________________________

SMH. Those Lil Boosie and Nicki Minaj posts will steer them in the right direction though.

64. Digital Scales Says:

Peace to the Gods on nahright.com

65. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# verses Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:14 pm

BSEENANDHEARD Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:12 pm

Basically. I won’t post shit that I don’t personally co-sign.

It’s called standards.

ROFFLE… lil boosie is up to your standards….

^^^^^^^^^

AMP’s words LoL

66. Digital Scales Says:

_____________________

That’s true

67. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My Words for the Likes of Rex……..

68. sleep Says:

Hov mentioning rae name on bp3»»»»rae album

I’ll be a hov stan wave that roc nation album for the next 9 hov albums. Elvis, the beatles and the stones had their stans so I’ma rep for young. When hov retires he’s gonna have #1 albums that shit won’t be touched like pete rose hit record.

69. PW Says:

iLurx

70. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

# sleep Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:09 pm

Hov has been the topic of conversation on nah for the past 3 days.

When is Hov NOT the topic of conversation on Nah?

*Daps everyone in the room*
    *Covers ears so I don’t hear BP3 or OBCL2 before buying them*

71. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

The blog you were looking for was not found.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i guess Amp’s blog wasnt up to Blogger dot com’s standards *no shots*

72. Jersey*made*me Says:

@rex

I think both artists are legends of all time,actually I know it.But Rae has resorted to old tricks and I don’t knock him,I can just appreciate my man for pointing that out.I want to see Rae eat and feed his family so if that’s what he got to do,I respect that.

73. rex hussla Says:

*daps Digital Scales*

74. Joe 88 Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 5:19 pm
    BH got a post before Joe 88

nation Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 5:20 pm
    >> BH got a post before Joe 88

ha

for the record, Joe has yet to show me signs of a mixtape or a single rather

^lol intenet soilderssssssssssssssssss. On some real shit, I sent ya a few emails of my music, I mean, my name is in blue lights, jeez, it’s a link to my mixtape, lol.

But it’s all good, I just want the same respect as fred the godson, when I come correct (pause)

75. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 9:20 pm
    @rex

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Rae is being driven around in a Maybach…that nigga and his family is eat fine

76. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps Voltron and Digital Scales*

77. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

And for the record AGAIN… I like Rae’s Album VERY MUCH…. it is far and above this new shit…..but it is also the cause of a lot of this new shit

78. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

OB4CL2 is a more successful follow up than BP3

79. Jersey*made*me Says:

*still doesn’t get the fascination with Gucci mane*

80. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

*daps the night shift, expats*

81. rex hussla Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 9:20 pm
    @rex

________________________________________________________

I understand that point of view…but most cats are bitching about Jay for not bringing that old Hov material…meanwhile Rae brings an audio time capsule and cats are bitching about no growth.

When you’re making an “album” you gotta choose a artistic direction and stick to it. Either way, you’re fucked. And nobody has dropped a penny on either of these records, and probably won’t either. This whole discussion is getting stupid.

82. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:26 pm

OB4CL2 is a more successful follow up than BP3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can say it is better…..but it won’t be more successful…..and Only because we hold Jay to making EPIC music and not just some good shit

83. rex hussla Says:

84. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

_____________________

This sentence is moronic like it’s author.

85. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

__________________X

86. Jersey*made*me Says:

“People keep talking bout Hov take it back/I’m doing better than before,why would I do that?”

87. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:28 pm

_____________________

This sentence is moronic like it’s author.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wrong Again….. But his blog is back up and I see he understands the logic of getting views LoL

88. Joe 88 Says:

Does it really matters what the author is doing currently if the music is good?

OBFCL2 is classic status to me already cause it sounds good, not because I belive he’s selling bundles, seeing thru the pyrex vision, and sending niggas to the store for beer, it’s good because of his wordplay, beats, and the lyrical content, I never sold drugs with any of these niggas, so it doesn’t matter if there doing it or not, there stories are so vivid that it makes for good music, sheesh.

I even sell a dime or 2, just to remind the crew (c) Mac

^And he’s in jail for life, smfh

89. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

You can say it is better

i dont know if its a better album yet…i’ve only listened to OB4CL2 from beginning to end once…but its certainly sounding like a better follow up

90. Coogi Down Says:

I just don’t see how any objective rap fan can look at BP3 or OBFCL2 as wack, they are both dope in their own right, Jay’s album had a few more duds….I just can’t believe no one’s saying “Thank You” is their favorite, the 9/11 metaphor bars are vintage Hov

91. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:32 pm

Does it really matters what the author is doing currently if the music is good?

I even sell a dime or 2, just to remind the crew (c) Mac

^And he’s in jail for life, smfh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not Really… I just hold Wu to better standings and this guy has just been going around being a niggerdom advocate….who Jumps people at his age?….. Will you still be jumping people at his age?

92. verses Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:32 pm

Does it really matters what the author is doing currently if the music is good?

….like any rapper is really on the corner 24/7 like they say they are on the day there album is released

Cosign…Its only entertainment (c) Shawn Carter

93. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

lmfao @ OB4CL2 being a classic

94. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

@ BSEENANDHEARD

How am I wrong and why are you on my nutsack?

Niggas be attacking me without any rational reason lol.

Shit is ridic.

95. sleep Says:

I’ll still buy bp3 even I already have it on my ipod. I have every hov album so I gotta add to the collection same goes for nas album.

96. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

A Star Is Born is the best track on BP3.

It is settled then.

97. Joe 88 Says:

^It’s hard to see the growth (pause) in a artist like raekwon because he hasn’t released albums annually like hov did, so you expect something different from hov rather than rae, I wasn’t expecting grown man music from rae because he’s starting where he left off from OBFCL1, while hov was already a grown man by time BP1 dropped

we expect more from hov because we see and here more from him, what did you really expect to get out of OBFCL2? Seriously, I didn’t expect to see no type of growth (pause) out of this new album, but i did expect a true follow up to a certified classic

98. Coogi Down Says:

you can’t deem anything a classic within 24 hours of listening to it, people need to learn how to listen to an album more than once before making such declarations

99. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

OB4CL2 makes BP3 look like a pop album though.

100. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

I just can’t believe no one’s saying “Thank You” is their favorite,

hands down the best track- the least pop track on whats basically pop album is the best one…..nah right?

and real talk, DOA is the best beat.

101. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:36 pm

@ BSEENANDHEARD

How am I wrong and why are you on my nutsack?

Niggas be attacking me without any rational reason lol.

Shit is ridic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nigga please….my nuts are too big to get off to get on yours…. and you are wrong because the statement that you responded to had More meaning than what you admitted to

102. verses Says:

Cucumber sandwiches FTW (nhjic)

103. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Deck ripped “Black Mozart”

i aint gon front, he was my favorite member back in the days….but he lookin like a bitter, broke uncle these days, smh.

104. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

“Thank You” is bannidles….

and Cuban 2 is pure propane piff.

105. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:41 pm

OB4CL2 makes BP3 look like a pop album though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It is a pop album…..he does appeal to too many types of fans not to be

106. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

and you are wrong because the statement that you responded to had More meaning than what you admitted to?
    =======================================
    Nigga is speaking in riddles lol.

“That’s real talk.Niggas got the nerve to criticize Jay for growing up,yet they praise others for not growing up,or maturing artistically.Smh.”

1st off, Jersey wrote that shit so I don’t ee why you’re so feverishly defending it but since you are, explain how that sentence makes any sense.

In English please.

107. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Amp

I can understand being passionate about what you love or believe,but you think if people don’t agree with you,they crazy.WTF is wrong with you duke?Your opinion is not fact,contrary to what you think.

108. Joe 88 Says:

I refuse to judge which album is better, since i’m the fan/listener, I feel as tho I don’t have to choose, since i’m being pleased (pause) by both albums.

SMH @ rap fans, this is the reason why some fans still hate biggie, and some hate pac.

only in hip hop. But in the same breath, hip hop was born and based on compitition so I can see why most of the listeners would debate shit like this, but in the end, your getting the best of both worlds (pause, no hov/kelly album)

109. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

OB4CL2 makes BP3 look like a pop album though.

–You should stop saying that. That album makes DTR seem like a pop album as well because of the production

110. "A" Chick lost in my thoughts so my eyez be asian Says:

I think DOA might be my favorite. (most original beat, love the energy)
    Then…
    2. Empire State of Mind (for the feel of it)
    3. Thank You (for the ether)
    4. A Star is Born (for the JCole bars)
    5. Almost Home (moreso for the lyrics, not for Kid Legend)
    6. Venus vs. Mars (siick analogies and beat)

111. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Word Joe

BP3 >

Cuban 2 >

112. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

It is a pop album…..he does appeal to too many types of fans not to be

in the literal sense yes, but I’m talking Christina Aguilaera/Nsync/Britney Spears kinda pop. yadigg?

113. Jersey*made*me Says:

Empire State of Mind is fuego.

114. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

The only thing I’m still tryin’ to figure out is where it fits on my Hov list. I can say right now that i definitely think it’s doper then AG.

115. Tong Po Flo Says:

That Harlem Uptown track samplin Killa >>>>>
    Wordddddd.

*Plays*

^ Link? (no sausage)

116. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

And again, I don’t know who this BSEENANDHEARD cat is & I don’t give a fuck.

nigga came in here on my dick.

I will no longer respond to new nahggas.

117. Jersey*made*me Says:

@A Chick

You say a lot of shit that makes sense.We should screw sometime.Condoms on me.

118. Joe 88 Says:

@D_Block

I see we’re on the same page, fuck picking sides, i’m on the winning team, I got 2 dope albums in 2 days, i’m straight

And I don’t really care if one guy isnt hood enough, or another is rapping about shit he hasn’t done in 20 years.

R&B singers sing about relationships they haven’t been in in decades, but it’s apart of there history, so they express it on wax, and no one questions them. Long as the listener relates, there good.

LF: D_Block, the new episode of the real world in 10 minutes, I got my buffalo wings ready, lol

119. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

wrong. the beats on DTR were hip-hop through and through – ‘Valley Of Death’ ‘In Cold Blood’ ‘Mafia Music’

name me one BP3 beat more hip-hop than them?

‘off that’ could of been a Britney Spears leftover, the only hardcore beat being ‘DOA’.

120. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Empire State of Mind is fuego.
    My favorite track and Thank You is 2nd.

121. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

I can say right now that i definitely think it’s doper then AG.

explain.

i been listening to both past few days, back and forth….AG wins imo.

I’m fallin in love with AG (no homo), i kinda slept on it. thats an incredible album.

122. Joe 88 Says:

D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:49 pm

*Doesn’t share buffalo wings*

lol

123. Digital Scales Says:

OB4CL2 makes BP3 look like a pop album though.
    ___

Yo word up

124. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Yooooooo i forgot…good looks

*gets focused*

125. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

====================================
    Nigga, grammatically your sentence doesn’t make sense. i haven’t even injected my opinion.

_____________________
    It’s the same point. If they criticize Jay for growing up it only makes sense they praise Rae for NOT growing up”

My opinion is just that. Why take offense cause I’m passionate about my views, the same way you’re passionate about yours?

Why am i that important? I’m just another cat in the comments, why does my iopinion hold that much weight?

If you don’t agree, ignore me.

shit ain’t that serious.

126. Daily Drug Says:

Yo stop fronting, BP3 sounds fucking amazing mehn

127. Joe 88 Says:

Niggas forget the meaning of “pop” music

like anything that’s “popular” can be pop music, even if it is “big pimping” or “D.O.A” Method man “your all that I need” is considered pop music because it was popular and won a grammy, smfh. And no one would say that it was a pop record.

128. Daily Drug Says:

just heard it….them niggs went in on the production

129. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Empire State of Mind is fuego.

yeah, but its way down on my list cos the hook just turns the track to cheese.

….its an NY cheerleading song and there are millions of those.

130. sleep Says:

*does 50 push ups*

Look self in mirror like I just bench pressed 400lbs

131. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

name me one BP3 beat more hip-hop than them?

–So because the beats arent gritty like a DTR or OB4Cl2 its pop…

132. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:48 pm

It is a pop album…..he does appeal to too many types of fans not to be

^^^^^^ Dead LoL

…… ans AMP if you mention me and your nuts again that means you come from a long line of cocksucking faggots…..you responded to me first earlier and you had some decent yet lame arguments so I continued…. but don’t get a big head off of it LoL…… smack yourself

133. APES IN SPACE Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 8:46 pm
    ===============================================

thats cause theres nothin else in hiphop music to really respect at all
    who else other then nas/kanye/lil wayne/ghostface/or maybe outkast is
    worth talkin about i mean really

134. Jersey*made*me Says:

If you don’t agree, ignore me.

shit ain’t that serious.

This nigga pops need his ass whooped for scarring this boy this bad.

It ain’t that serious yet he goes back and dissect,cut,and paste posts to make a point about meaningless shit?Woooooooooooow.

135. "A" Chick lost in my thoughts so my eyez be asian Says:

Jay coulda woulda shoulda left that Jeezy track on the cutting room floor thou.
    That shyt aint made noooobody’s top anything lol!

Bun B>

136. Joe 88 Says:

In other news………………………Real world in 2 minutes

Janae having a threesome while her boyfriend at home watched on national television >

137. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

OB4CL2 makes BP3 look like a pop album though.
    =================================
    BP3 is a pop album.

138. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

explain.

i been listening to both past few days, back and forth….AG wins imo.

Well I was never a AG enthusiast and that was due mainly to the fact that i wasn’t too crazy for some of the flows on the album, word to Pray and parts of No Hook. I just felt like he could of used way better flows for certain tracks, a dope flow is imperative. My fav joints on AG include:

Say Hello
    Fallin’
    Party Life
    Success
    Ignorant Shit
    American Dreamin’ (could of flowed better)

Favs off BP3:

What We Talkin’ Bout
    Empire State of Mind
    Run This Town
    DOA
    Young Forever
    So Ambitious
    Mars Vs Venus
    Real As It Gets
    Reminder

So, i just basically like it more plain and simple.

139. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

grown men want me to sit on my lap
    but i dont have a beard and santa claus aint black
    i repeat
    u cant sit on my lap
    i dont have a beard
    not get off my sack

dudes is REALLY sleepin on What We Talkin About…thats top 3 tracks on the album

140. sleep Says:

Damm I got like 1d songs bout bk or nyc on one playlist. I love this fucking city. Joe u need to relocate and record at baseline.

141. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Favs off BP3:

What We Talkin’ Bout
    Empire State of Mind
    Run This Town
    DOA
    Young Forever
    So Ambitious
    Mars Vs Venus
    Real As It Gets
    Reminder

*dead*

overstood….

142. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Alicia Keys
    Mr Hudson
    Kid Cudi
    Rhianna
    Nelly Furtado beats by Timbaland

= Pop Album…but Dope Pop Album nonetheless

143. Jersey*made*me Says:

@ Shot Clock

That little Dehaven jab was nice too.

144. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

=========================================
    I wasn’t dissecting shit. You’re talking about opinions & I was just saying your sentence made no sense & that was my issue.

But you can’t dispute that so you send a shot.

Yo, on the real, just don’t comment my way b.

145. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

yeah…..the fact that BP3 is a pop album is not even up for a debate….

hate it or love it but its definitely a pop album.

146. Daily Drug Says:

^THIS is correct. The concept album and the production was cool, but his flows were not always on point.

147. "A" Chick lost in my thoughts so my eyez be asian Says:

Has Jay ever won a Grammy for Best Rap album?

I would say that BP3 would be in strong contention but I think the deadline already passed (8.31).

148. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Word.

149. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

as far as street guys,
    we was dealin crack
    its just how the game goes
    i don’t owe nobody jack

well thats settled.

150. G7 Says:

Judging by the comments the 4th quarter is gonna get real ugly in here. There will be so many dope albums to compare. Who did what right, or wrong, who killed who on tracks, that album is too raw, thats too pop. It’s gonna be a blood bath of competitive comments. At least everyone will be enjoying some good music.

151. Jersey*made*me Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 10:03 pm
    =========================================

But you can’t dispute that so you send a shot.

Yo, on the real, just don’t comment my way b.

Or else what?You gone make me go on your weak ass blog and post by myself?LMAO,you a fucking weirdo son.

152. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

“A” Chick lost in my thoughts so my eyez be asian Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 10:05 pm
    Has Jay ever won a Grammy for Best Rap album?

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Vol 2

153. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

=========================================================
    Same can be said for BP3 even though the production is even more questionable then what’s found on AG.

154. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Have you guys ever heard a pop album before

155. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

AG is better then BP3 by leaps & bounds.

No Mr. Hudson hooks to be found there.

156. Daily Drug Says:

Seriously though, the nigg is almost 40 and he put out a relevant hip hop album with pop sensibilities. You have to applaud that nigg…but what do I know.

*does 50 push ups* (c) Sleep

*Is “forever young”* (c) JZ

wasnt feeling || that song, but itll probably go far….thats the Europe single for BP3

157. Jersey*made*me Says:

*wears navy khakis*

*shows A Chick my blue print*

158. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 10:09 pm
    Have you guys ever heard a pop album before
    ^^^^^^^^
    Christina Aguilera last album was iight

159. Joe 88 Says:

Have you guys ever heard a pop album before
    ^^^^^^^^
    Christina Aguilera last album was iight

^So was kanye’s

*Goes back to watching the real world*

lol at C.J not getting pussy, but willing to swing on people for a gay guy, lol

160. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Thriller was probably greatest record ever….who hasnt listen to a pop album?

161. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

=========================================
    You & My Nuts, you bitchass nigga.

And your momma’s a faggot

And that is the last time I’ll direct an iota of my attention towards you.

162. "A" Chick lost in my thoughts so my eyez be asian Says:

AMP = Jim Jones?

163. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 10:13 pm

Thriller was probably greatest record ever….who hasnt listen to a pop album?

^^^^^^^^^^

These tough guys here LoL

164. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

No Mr. Hudson hooks to be found there
    smh.

Good Music >>>>>>>>>>>

165. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 10:13 pm

=========================================
    You & My Nuts, you bitchass nigga.

And your momma’s a faggot

And that is the last time I’ll direct an iota of my attention towards you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We don’t believe you you need more people….. and the Slave that began your family tree tossed salads with molasses

166. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Why does whether something is more Hip-Hip then another, have a bearing on whether or not it’s a better product? That “It’s not hip hop enough” bullshit propaganda is tired and a scapegoat for guys are didn’t get EXACTLY what they didn’t want to hear. Get over it.

167. PHENOMENON Says:

Mr. Hudson is great, in my opinion.

I’d like to hear his album.

168. "A" Chick lost in my thoughts so my eyez be asian Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 10:11 pm
    *wears navy khakis*

*shows A Chick my blue print*
    ——————-
    Damn, wifey still won’t give u none huh?

Women really need to cut that out, there are other ways 2 punish a man.

169. Jersey*made*me Says:

90’s niggas used to clown pop music,thus the stigma exists.The funny thing is them niggas would give they first born for a pop hit right about now,lol.Niggas is hurting.

170. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I’d like to hear his album.
    As do i.

171. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

No Mr. Hudson hooks to be found there
    smh.

Good Music >>>>>>>>>>>
    ========================
    You are lying b.

You have no Mr. Hudson songs on repeat.

I prolly have heard more music from him then you have.

You just bought into the hype. Don’t front b.

And as much as I supported dude from the jump…

Mr. Hudson & The Library >>> Mr. Hudson

172. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

===================================
    With a title like Bluprint 3, you assume you’re getting a Hip-Hop album & not a pop album.

If we’re talking Hip-Hop…

OB4CLII >>> BP3

173. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

You have no Mr. Hudson songs on repeat.

I prolly have heard more music from him then you have.

You just bought into the hype. Don’t front b.
    What does any of this have to do with me liking him on Young Forever? Seriously?

174. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i can listen to AG start to finish…cant say the same for BP3…so AG wins

and we shud lynch Mr. Hudson

175. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Hip hop > hip hip

176. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Nigga, you would of been complaining that it wasn’t HipHop enough even if it were just another Hov album.

177. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Vol. I was a pop album too.

difference is, Jay stayed Hip-Hop & it crossed over and became PoPular.

Not the other way around.

178. Jersey*made*me Says:

Women really need to cut that out, there are other ways 2 punish a man.

You right.Now get over here and let’s show them bitches what you mean by that.Your draws must be chrome cuz I can see me in them.

179. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

GOOD MUSIC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

180. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

difference is, Jay stayed Hip-Hop & it crossed over and became PoPular.

Not the other way around.
    Who gives a shit
    Good music >>>>

181. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

=================================================
    Why would you say that?

Are you just giving up a rational discussion to start slinging mud & making assumptions that aren’t true?

Cause basically you’re saying I would have shitted on the album if it was more Hip-Hop & that’s not true.

I’m really not shitting on the album as it is.

182. PHENOMENON Says:

With a title like “The Blueprint 3” I’d assume that I am getting a Jay-Z album.

183. Jersey*made*me Says:

Who gives a shit
    Good music >>>>

Co fucking sign.

184. "A" Chick lost in my thoughts so my eyez be asian Says:

Why the big fuss over Mr. Hudson? He sounds like STING.

That’s like jumping for joy over Jasmin Sullivan when we got Jennifer Hudson.

185. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Wanna know whats wack? That i can’t say how much i like BP3 on Nahright because disgruntled ex- stans fans will get annoyed thus forcing them to not like the album.

186. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

=================================================
    Cause you said…

No Mr. Hudson hooks to be found there
    smh.

Good Music >>>>>>>>>>>
    ================================
    That’s alotta >>> for you to only have heard dude on a hook.

187. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Aight D_Block, I see what you’re on lol.

188. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

That’s alotta >>> for you to only have heard dude on a hook.
    Who said i heard him just once? I was putting a emphasis on a song being good on a hip hop album even if it isn’t within the confines of a traditional hip hop sound, hence good music >>>>

189. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

An I’m not a disgruntled ex fan & I don’t stan anyone..

I still like Jay-Z as an artist and consider him one of the best to ever do it.

190. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Aight D_Block, I see what you’re on lol
    Lol, nigga not even…that was last night…nh….my liver is resting today…that’s if that what you were implying…

191. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I still like Jay-Z as an artist and consider him the best to ever do it.
    Word, i couldn’t agree more.

192. Jersey*made*me Says:

The original Snuggie was called a Slanket(blanket with sleeves).The young dude that created the Slanket is fucking PAID!!!!!

193. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

OB4CL2 makes BP3 look like a pop album though.

Was that not what Hov was going for anyway? Like he’s aiming to be the Black Bono…

Heard both albums. Both nice, but in my opinion OB4CL2 was better.

Don’t really get why cats are complaining about Rae’s content. That’s like sneaking into the cinema to watch a Scorsese flick and then being pissed that there’s violence in it. What were you expecting?

194. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

hence good music >>>>
    ====================
    See, I was thinking…

G.O.O.D Music >>>>

My bad, I misinterpreted what you said.

I still don’t like that song though.

195. PW Says:

The original Snuggie was called a Slanket(blanket with sleeves).

The slanket prolly wouldnt have sold as much.

196. Trick Trick Says:

Sting >>> Mr. Hudson

197. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

See, I was thinking…

G.O.O.D Music >>>>

My bad, I misinterpreted what you said.

I still don’t like that song though.
    Fair enough.

198. Troyvul Says:

That Harlem Uptown track samplin Killa >>>>>
    Wordddddd.

*Plays*

^ Link? (no sausage)

199. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

OB4CL2 makes BP3 look like a pop album though.

============================================================
    Then it shouldn’t be a surprise that he loses some fans in the process, cause most of the cats who bumped “Reasonable Doubt” or “The Black Album” have never heard “The Joshua Tree” and never will.

200. Troyvul Says:

That Harlem Uptown track samplin Killa >>>>>
    Wordddddd.

*Plays*

^ Link? (no sausage)

zshare.net/download/65053615dd0983da/

201. Jersey*made*me Says:

Don’t really get why cats are complaining about Rae’s content.
    cuz dude ain’t sold crack in decades.Hell,he won’t even punch a 165 lb nigga in the face for himself let alone move a g pack.

202. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

I still like Jay-Z as an artist and consider him one of the best to ever do it.
    =================================================
    Had me checking to see what the fuck I wrote lol.

203. sleep Says:

White media sarcasm calling jay_z Mr. Z»»»»

204. Jersey*made*me Says:

The original Snuggie was called a Slanket(blanket with sleeves).

The slanket prolly wouldnt have sold as much
    He moved a few million of them.The nigga like 27 sitting on a fortune.

205. ThatMan Says:

I like Young Forever and I don’t give it a damn who knows it but it is mad cheesy.

I’ll bum it when I’m 40 and won’t remember or care what’s cheesy by then while I sleep in my spaceship.

206. Ay! Says:

Raekwon:”The witty unpredicatable live…”
    Ghostface:”Shit!”
    Raekwon:”Drive by…”
    Ghostface:”Shit!”
    Raekwon:”Do or die…”
    Ghostface:”Shit!”
    Raekwon:”I’ll take ya lye an..”
    Ghostface:”SHIT!”

207. Nah Right » Video: Raekwon on the Making of OB4CL2 Says:

[…] Previously: Raekwon & Ghostface – “Criminology” Live on The Deal (Preview) […]