Video: Cory Gunz Interview w/ XXL

Cory speaks on what he’s been up to since the infamous XXL cover, explains the delay of his Gangsta Grillz mixtape and tells us about his MJ/Hov/Nas aspirations.

Previously: DJ Drama x DJ Head Debiase x Cory Gunz – Gangsta Grillz: Heir To The Throne (Preview #2)

54 Responses to “Video: Cory Gunz Interview w/ XXL”

1. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Yo know whats funny? Niggas are itching to call it a classic but they can’t because just last week everyone was making fun of people calling an album classic as soon it drops. But niggas are itching to say it and definitely thinking it…

2. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

*waits for the cape out convo*

3. rex hussla Says:

Ghost’s verse on Gihad makes me mad uncomfortable…this is like the 5th or 6th time dude gives us the crazy graphic detail of dome [ll]

4. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

now who shook?

pop fly when niggas ain’t even talkin to you, but now you got my attention and you don’t see nobody no more?

awwwwww, that’s cute. you just wanted pap’s attention?

go on twitter and DM me your address. i’ll send you a signed picture.

5. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Beezy Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 3:46 pm

yall studio apartment

^sly ether

get a 1BR nigga

LMAO…ol living room in ya kitchen in ya bedroom ass nigga

6. rex hussla Says:

Peter, please give your son some vitamins this kid looks malnourished. Slip a multivitamin in his food if he won’t take them himself.

7. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 3:53 pm
    awwwwww, that’s cute.

***STEEEEE-RIIIIIIIIIIKE ONE!!!!

go on twitter and DM me your address.

***STEEEEEEEEE-RIIIIIIIIIIIIKE TWO!!!!

8. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 3:51 pm

Word. & thats me included, fuck the dumb shit lol

I just cant cal the shit classic yet…dont make sense…but it sure has potential to be…and WILL be IF the replay value doesnt drop…

Ima report back when some time has passed…

9. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

whatever have you, I’m from Soundview Norview

10. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

There is no rational reason to have the cape out.

11. The Shooter Says:

I would suck a fart

12. Beezy Says:

my attention span is too short to deam anything a classic these days

13. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

Bill Hu$tle Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 3:53 pm
    Beezy Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 3:46 pm

yall studio apartment

^sly ether

get a 1BR nigga

LMAO…ol living room in ya kitchen in ya bedroom ass nigga

***Ol takin’ a shit, watching TV, making breakfast, and washing dishes @ the same time, in a space the size of a closet lookin’ ass nigga (none)

14. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 3:54 pm
    icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 3:53 pm
    awwwwww, that’s cute.

***STEEEEE-RIIIIIIIIIIKE ONE!!!!

go on twitter and DM me your address.

***STEEEEEEEEE-RIIIIIIIIIIIIKE TWO!!!!

^LMAO!

15. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

#CapeHangout

16. The Shooter Says:

out of Diamond’s ass

17. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Ima report back when some time has passed…
    Word.

18. Joey Profit$ Says:

Beezy Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 3:55 pm
    my attention span is too short to deam anything a classic these days

^^^^^

REALTALK

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*dead* @ ‘con

that was the point, nigga!!

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

Amp, please check your vagina at the door. It’s in your best interest to not take a shot at me.

21. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

my attention span is too short to deam anything a classic these days

–Word

22. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Cory speaks on what he’s been up to since the infamous XXL cover, explains the delay of his Gangsta Grillz mixtape and tells us about his MJ/Hov/Nas delusions.

Cause that ain’t never gonna happen, b.

23. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    *dead* @ ‘con

that was the point, nigga!!

***LOL…

24. Jersey*made*me Says:

Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 3:55 pm
    whatever have you, I’m from Soundview Norview

Shout out to that KFC/Taco Bell on Norview that gave me food poisoning.lol.

25. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 3:52 pm

Yeah, sometimes he can be a bit a much

*Reminisces about 1997*

*Young RIGZ plays Wu Forever CD at FULL volume*

*Ghost starts verse: “…Yo, SUCK MY DICK ITS THE KID WITH THE FAT KNOB, BUST ALL OVER YOUR FACE…”*

*Hears mother shout Yardie curses*

*Young RIGZ puts headphones on*

26. Beezy Says:

somebody get this nigga a razor and some shaving cream

27. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–I was rofl when he was talking shit “I’ll shot both your little balls off, no go to the store and get me a brew”

28. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

===============================================================
    You say subtle shit all the time. I’m just more direct with my shit, homie.

So you wanna get into a dick measuring contest with me?

You’ll prolly win.

Go powder your nuts Ms. CiCi.

29. Big_seth Says:

Letting yout facial hair grow when its mad patchy & spotty at the age of 25 = FAIL

30. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Niggas would get beat bloody poppin’ shit in the View.

31. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 3:58 pm
    Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 3:55 pm
    whatever have you, I’m from Soundview Norview

Shout out to that KFC/Taco Bell on Norview that gave me food poisoning.lol.

^*dead* Niggas already know not to fuck with the fastfood out 5 points…smh

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 3:59 pm
    ===============================================================
    You say subtle shit all the time. I’m just more direct with my shit, homie.

So you wanna get into a dick measuring contest with me?

You’ll prolly win.

Go powder your nuts Ms. CiCi.

Word. I got sweaty balls from fucking your mother last night.

33. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

*daps all*

so has the CuDi leaked? *looks at Beezy and DBlock* the minutes to the track are up on wiki which means someone has it, right?

34. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Niggas would get beat bloody poppin’ shit in the View.

–Sounds like you live somewhere dangerous

35. Jersey*made*me Says:

Niggas would get beat bloody poppin’ shit in the View.

Nigga ain’t nobody scared of Whoopi,Barbara,Sherri,or Elizabeth,GTFOH.

36. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

Raekwon – “we bought the crib next to Bill Clintons mother cos she fucks with the chinese”

Jay – “So we live a life like a video the sun is always out and you never get old and the champagne’s always cold and the music is always good”

IS THIS REALLY AN ARGUMENT???

hahahahhahaha OB4CL2 !!!!!!

37. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

my days getting shorter, my nights getting longer, my cell getting smaller, my son getting taller, I exercise my mind, my body getting stronger but my blood getting colder, heart getting harder, my chances for appeal getting’ slimmer, my skin gettin’ brighter, my hair gettin’ thinner, see when you stressed out you can age fast in here, I’d of seen weak niggas not last a year, so before lights out I write my kids every night, kiss the stamp on the kite, say a prayer, I hope it lands safe in its flight, I pray they sleep safe through the night, try to raise my son right, give him so jewls but its hard to raise my boy from this visiting room, many cells turn into prisoners tombs, I just pray I don’t die in her, last night I almost cried a tear….

I this verse just solidifies the fact that Beans hasn’t lost a step.

38. CiCi The Intern Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 4:02 pm
    Niggas would get beat bloody poppin’ shit in the View.

–Sounds like you live somewhere dangerous

His mom’s uterus counts right?

39. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

You say subtle shit all the time. I’m just more direct with my shit, homie.

So you wanna get into a dick measuring contest with me?

*crying*

40. The Shooter Says:

I’m scared of Amp, he sounds tough

41. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Is the new cudi any good

42. Beezy Says:

nah no CuDi yet…should be out any day

43. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

The Shooter Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 4:05 pm
    I’m scared of Amp, he sounds tough
    ============================
    LMAO

44. Jersey*made*me Says:

Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 4:01 pm
    Jersey*made*me Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 3:58 pm
    Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 3:55 pm
    whatever have you, I’m from Soundview Norview

Shout out to that KFC/Taco Bell on Norview that gave me food poisoning.lol.

^*dead* Niggas already know not to fuck with the fastfood out 5 points…smh

Damn.I ain’t know.My out-of town ass thought I was about to smash some Taco Bell and hot wings,that shit had me curled up that night.Guess I better stay on the Greenbrier side of things when in Va.

45. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 4:01 pm
    Jersey*made*me Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 3:58 pm
    Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 3:55 pm
    whatever have you, I’m from Soundview Norview

Shout out to that KFC/Taco Bell on Norview that gave me food poisoning.lol.

^*dead* Niggas already know not to fuck with the fastfood out 5 points…smh

^Yeah, Greenbrier is much safer…lol

48. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

this verse just solidifies the fact that Beans hasn’t lost a step.
    =-===========================================
    He may have gotten his swag back but he did lose a step.

It was called “The Solution”.

49. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

That Jay “Thank You” track is pretty bonkers
    Why yes, yes it is and you’re far too kind.

50. ridalen Says:

If this nigga dont get outta here with his 16 year old facial hair

51. Jersey*made*me Says:

That Jay “Thank You” track is pretty bonkers
    Why yes, yes it is and you’re far too kind.

Hilarious

52. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

IS THIS REALLY AN ARGUMENT???

hahahahhahaha OB4CL2 !!!!!!

53. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Dude is crazy mad at life; dude waking up cursing at life, mad @ high school teachers still, talkin bout the white man hates him, cant watch nfl cause the dudes thats makin mill’s is his age…

54. APES IN SPACE Says:

baby wipe for this kids face