heltah-skeltah

I’ve heard this somewhere before, but I never had it on mp3. I believe there is another MC on here that isn’t credited. Anybody remember what this originally appeared on? It’s funny because I threw on Once Upon A Time in America a couple of weeks ago with the intention of just listening to “Broken Language” and a couple of other standouts, and I fucked around and ended up listening to the entire thing beginning to end. Despite alot of dated 90’s references, that album held up remarkably well. Quotables for days…

Be warned:  the sound quality is less than great. Props to Matt Conway.

45 Responses to “Heltah Skeltah ft. Trigger Da Gambler, Smooth Da Hustler & DV Alias Khryst – Transformers”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

Shoot out my son who will be 13 this month… That’s right little nigga, I’m couting down.. 5 more fucking years

2. The Shooter Says:

yo

3. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ shooter letting niggas know it’s new post up

4. Bill Hu$tle Says:

LMAO, shooter on this post quick as shit boy!

5. CiCi The Intern Says:

Aww … somebody came early to the party…

6. Big Homie Says:

P!!!!!!!!!

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

Shooter got this new post shit on lock now

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:51 pm

Aww shit, hide your daughters, folks…

9. Geronimo P Says:

The Shooter Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:16 pm
    Damn it got dead in here

The Shooter Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    I can hear myself typing

The Shooter Says:

lmfao

The Shooter Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    Yo X what up?

THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    yo nigga new post.. lmfao

The Shooter Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:30 pm
    Oh shit, damn

^I can’t breathe right now.

^Hahahahahahahahaa

10. Sun Dont Shine Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:51 pm
    Method man is the weakest link in the Wu nowadays

^^^yeah but on the real, lyrically that guy is in a safe second in the wu. no lie

11. Big_seth Says:

# Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:51 pm

@Seth
    niggas ran an Option one time with shorty’s weave after it got pulled out. it flew off her head, nigga picks it up, rolls out right and hits me with the pitch. I ran that shit to the commons, spiked it and did the Dirty Bird.

LMAO. I remember one time this bitch had on one of those Weave-pony-tails…

that shit was laying in the middle of the gym after the fight & no one wanted to touch it.

*dies*

12. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:51 pm
    Method man is the weakest link in the Wu nowadays

its kinda always been…he a hook and guest spot dude…maybe a one or two song rapper…but he aint never been an album rapper.

dude just had the energy and the image, and in this biz that goes a long way.

13. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

*weeps like Jesus reading the Shooter transcript*

14. Jersey*made*me Says:

dude just had the energy and the image, and in this biz that goes a long way.

Word to Jim Jones ever making a penny off rap.

15. Joe 88 Says:

When bitches weave came out during fights, niggas use to pick that shit up and put it on there heads, lol & nh

Some chicks should never get in fights, chicks be having the jigga nap bush going on under them weaves

16. on my BLocK Says:

yo, ruck is so nasty

17. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

I really can’t breathe, I’m about to catch a memo.

18. Zee! Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:51 pm

Method man is the weakest link in the Wu nowadays

Inspectah Deck anyone?

19. Joe 88 Says:

*weeps like Jesus reading the Shooter transcript*

^word, that shit still has me in tears. Dude was straight lost. I really wanted to know how long he was gonna be in that thread, lol

20. Jersey*made*me Says:

Method man is the weakest link in the Wu nowadays

^^ I would say U-God…..but nobody ever remembers him anyways

23. Joe 88 Says:

ODB? He aint put shit out in years

^he’s been dead for like 5 years now, smfh & lol

24. Big Homie Says:

I still bump Heltah Skeltah’s Nocturnal like it just dropped. I remember that album and Jay’s RD were the albums I played all the time summer of 96

25. on my BLocK Says:

one of the best heltah skeltah songs Gunz ‘N Onez ft. Meth

26. Jersey*made*me Says:

^^ I would say U-God…..but nobody ever remembers him anyways

I swear he just dropped a solo album.

27. KzA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 1:00 pm
    ODB? He aint put shit out in years

^he’s been dead for like 5 years now, smfh & lol

*Turns off sarcasm lock*

28. Big_seth Says:

U-God takes the wack cake IMO.

but he still ah ight.

29. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i saw a female with a crazy hip to waist ratio today.

i honestly dont think there’s any aspect of a broad’s body thats more lovely to witness.

i was on stun when she got up from the seat.

live on the run, police paying me to give in my gun > Jay-z’s life and any seeds he may have in the future.

31. Hymen Hunter Says:

*weeps like Jesus reading the Shooter transcript*

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

32. Jersey*made*me Says:

Def a classic.That cover sick too.It went over a lot of niggas head though.

33. Big Homie Says:

I’d say U-God or Cappa

34. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

================================================
    Another tape I let rock till it popped.

Shit got Trigga a Def Jam deal before they fucked it all up.

35. KzA Says:

when a bitch on her side and you can really see that wave..damn

sexiest part of a woman physique hands down…

I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe > BP3

37. Joe 88 Says:

Is it any truth to what ninjas was saying about Ason jones getting bitched behind them walls?

I think it was a wu documentary where ninjas was saying dudes thought he really was a tough guy when he went to jail, so ninjas started fucking with him

38. Jersey*made*me Says:

You really wanna know?Why?smh

39. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

Ghostface, GZA, Rae, RZA, METH, ODB
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Everybody Else = Weakest link

40. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

I’m a sucker for a sexy hip. You know, that spot right between the stomach & the ass, on a woman’s side. It’s like God made that little nook custom fit for a man’s hands.

41. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

The Shooter says:
    Hello?
    The Shooter says:
    ci ci?
    *killed*
    *dug up by rival gang headed by Dave Chappelle*
    *dead corps is danced around the room*
    *gets thrown in a corner wearing heels and panties over burial suit*

42. chigetter Says:

THIS TRACK IS OLD AS HELL. I downloaded from napster like 6yrs ago.
    Nahright get it together…track is still cool.

43. chigetter Says:

THIS TRACK IS OLD AS HELL. I downloaded from napster like 6yrs ago.
    Nahright get it together…track is still cool.

44. slimcharles Says:

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    Joe 88 Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 12:51 pm
    Method man is the weakest link in the Wu nowadays

dude just had the energy and the image, and in this biz that goes a long way.

You guys are craaaaazy. Craaaazy. The weak link in the Wu?? Do I gotta list Meth’s achievements?

1. Only person with a guest verse on Ready to Die

2. Only Wu member with a song that SPELLS OUT THE NAME.

3. One of the immortal hip hop albums of all time in Blackout.

4. Solid solo album Tical.

Shut it up shut it up or see some live dudes nuttin up

45. prevster Says:

This is a killer combo! Heltah Skeltah is one of the most deadly.. From nocturnal to whatever else you’ve heard them on.. Trigga& Smooth are ill as well..