Video: The Introduction: Pill

He’s been shrouded in controversy over his debut video, arguably the most graphic in years. He’s had the Hip-Hop world fixated on his ‘Prescription’, and now they’re fiending for the ‘Refill.’ During my conversation with Pink City’s own, Pill, he opened up about a barrage of topics.

Props to karen civil

30 Responses to “Video: The Introduction: Pill”

1. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 1st, 2009 at 3:09 pm
    AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

September 1st, 2009 at 3:00 pm
    Easy Mo Bee is nuts (c) Combat Jack

^^^^^
    reading it now, easy crazy a$$ hell

2. CiCi The Intern Says:

OKAY DEN!

3. I Fux Says:

YO Yo Yo

So this jIgga album is pretty wack in hindsight

4. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

MOONMAN Says:

September 1st, 2009 at 3:08 pm
    “what m&m did was silly
    The white boy blossomed
    After jay endorsed him
    he stole renegade, fckin awesome
    Applaud him….see a star is born ^^ actualy the line is after Dre endorsed him

My typo, after Dre endorsed him

5. Latarian Milton Says:

@ yaboy:

hpv > bp3

6. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

Latarian Milton Says:

September 1st, 2009 at 3:11 pm
    @ yaboy:

hpv > bp3

^^WOOOOOOOOOOO SMOKES WIT CIGARETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I Fux Says:

i kind of like Thank You everything else was making me not want to finish listening to it. damn it hurt my heart

8. I Fux Says:

how is Eskay sucking this albums nuts? is he at all? or did he finally come to his senses?

9. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

Pill >
    *tries to get office to go ham*
    *settles for bologna*

10. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

2 nah regs id be curious to read opinions/hatefest on BP3:
    RJ onion
    Rj said yesterday it was very good and his best shit since BP2.

I was speechless.

what a surprise, niggas don’t like BP3. I’m shocked.

12. el feces loco Says:

# I Fux Says:
    September 1st, 2009 at 3:17 pm

^^his lawyers have advised him not to speak on the matter.

13. I Fux Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8sl4tDOZ2o

^^^^^^
    fucking dead at this bamma getting a boner on stage.

I can see that Jigga is trying to do different things with his cadence/voice tone etc etc. I will listen to this album for the next 24hrs and see if it grows on me

14. el feces loco Says:

@nahright How come you never come to my defense like that? I know about rap music.

@byroncrawford I defer to you when I wanna know about the Gin Blossoms. Hip-hop? Notsomuch

^6hahaffles

i only listened once and it was under less that optimal conditions. from that one listen I’d say AG > BP3, but of course that could change. it’s certainly not wack though, niggas is buggin as usual.

16. el feces loco Says:

BBD > BP3

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ fuxito

you trippin.

that bp3 is fuego. i thought it was gonna be wack, but that shit is niiiiiiiiiiiiice. . . .

18. el feces loco Says:

eskay you know that album is drippin in wack juice…I do think Empire is crazy though..Alicia killed that.

19. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    September 1st, 2009 at 3:22 pm

what would you consider his worst album?

20. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

eskay Says:

September 1st, 2009 at 3:22 pm

Actually eskay, most people are saying they like the album, even the haters…

21. el feces loco Says:

BP3 will be just like Crime pays
    release date
    then forgotten in 5 days

22. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

if we can get a Playaz Circle post i’d be straight…..i’ll settle for the “Look What I Got” joint…..
    My white t smell like a P/when I say P I mean a pound/when I say T I mean the Town/so take these P’s to the T/here’s a ki, let’s lock this down

23. plug Says:

Cats may need to upgrade there sound systems for this hov album. word to my 3 12’s I put in yesterday

24. el feces loco Says:

The only banger I hear on BP3 is Empire..none of those other songs I’d listen to in my whip..picture me actually driving around bumpin So Ambitious? Reminder? songs is bulocks

yeah, I mean I’m not gonna argue with niggas about the Jay album (we off that). been there, done it, bought the t-shirt. if you don’t like it, that’s too bad, I know i’ll be bumping it.

and I still bump Crime Pays I could give a fuck who forgot it when.

Reminder BANGS. that beat, those verses? perfect whip music, niggas got tin ears. this is why I’m not gonna waste my breath this time out.

27. Latarian Milton Says:

lmfao esko said AG is better than bp3 but then he said it’s not wack

yeah my cousin is a rapper, memph bleek is better than him but he’s not wack

28. Zee! Says:

eskay Says:
    September 1st, 2009 at 3:27 pm

and I still bump Crime Pays I could give a fuck who forgot it when.

Crime Pays=SLEPT ON

>>lmfao esko said AG is better than bp3 but then he said it’s not wack

it’s not even remotely wack chea. of course I’m gonna like an album that I’ve heard hundreds of times over an album I’ve heard once. my point was that upon 1 listen, it wasn’t dope enough to best AG.

30. POE BOYYYYY Says:

HE MUST BE NAHRIGHT ARTIST CUASE THIS DUDE IS WACK…….