9th Wonder presents Tom Hardy feat. Harlem’s Cash & Mikkey Halsted – We Rap GR8

dc-9th-th-art-web-copy-final

First leak off Tom Hardy’s upcoming mixtape, Don Cannon & 9th Wonder present The Hardy Boy Mystery Mixtape: Curse of the Green Faceded.

Tom Hardy feat. Harlem’s Cash & Mikkey Halsted – We Rap GR8

Spotted @ 2DB

Bonus: Phil G. feat Mikkey Halsted – Collapse [via FSD]

51 Responses to “9th Wonder presents Tom Hardy feat. Harlem’s Cash & Mikkey Halsted – We Rap GR8”

1. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

I’M ON TO THE NEXT!

2. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

That So Ambitious is so vintage, i really didn’t think Pharrell had it in him…nh

3. PW Says:

I meant at boxing, I have only heard like 2 roy jones rap songs in my life

lol. I don’t think he had any more than that.

But you know once you bring up Roy Jones you are bound to hear the “Mediocre competition” comments.

4. CiCi The Intern Says:

Tom Hardy is fucking nice…

5. Beezy Says:

omg so ghey

6. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i’m sayin….

when the bol P finds his lane is there ever a way you could avoid two steppin? cot dayum!

7. The Shooter Says:

The Shooter Says:

September 1st, 2009 at 12:21 pm
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 1st, 2009 at 12:15 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

September 1st, 2009 at 12:08 pm
    The Shooter Says:
    September 1st, 2009 at 12:03 pm
    So what happen when Pac was dissing you and the whole of new york?

*dead*

I tell you aint no nigga like me, Fuck Jay-Z, nigga you broke and I smoke daily

2 much west coast d!ck lickin
    2 many ninjas on a mission
    doin there best jayz redention

and that was the first album hove came out with, but wut sum youngins fail to understand is that pac was only with deathrow 9 mths before he died so alot of his disses came out after he died..sh!t the jayz diss was on makevilli and pac was long gone by than, so what shud jay do diss a dead ninja

******

still waiting

You’re fucking stupid, Pac dissed Jay live on MTV, google it, he let it known who he hated before he died google you fucking idiot

8. PW Says:

After Pac dissed Jay

you could hear a mouse piss on cotton

*FUCKIN DEAD*

9. Charles Oakley Says:

Mike Jones ft. Roy Jones – Knockin’ N****s Out
    zshare.net/audio/64981889a09d9a5d/

10. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

exactly.

once again, for all that never heard it, youtube 2pac peace treaty.

also, click the name and scroll down to the WBAI roundtable on this newly released book “The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders”

I saw Pac in a completely different light after i heard it.

11. CiCi The Intern Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:
    September 1st, 2009 at 12:19 pm

Dude, it’s “Blue Magic”‘s more attracted yet slightly retarded cousin

12. Joe 88 Says:

You cats is home, screamin the fight’s on
    I’m in the fifteen hundred seats, watchin Ty-son
    Same night, same fight
    But one of us cats ain’t playin right, I let you tell it

Pac got shot at that tyson fight

^First you said how would it look if jay dissed a dead nigga, then quote a line that you think he dissed a dead nigga on? wow, that was not a pac diss, you act like that was the only tyson fight in a arena or something, like that nigga fought in backyards until the one in vegas when pac got shot, smfh.

and aint no rap nigga kill pac, we all know who did. and it wasn’t orlando anderson, or a gang member, smfh

13. b-ease Says:

*turns up “Yall Mustve Forgot*

*starts punching shit*

14. b-ease Says:

*for no reason*

15. cMac Says:

ooook

16. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Pac was a force of nature and a revolutionary, descendent of and reared by revolutinaries.

Jigga, mr. establishment, didnt want nothin to do with that.

17. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

@ Cici

I wasn’t a big fan of Blue Magic, i don’t think they sound as similar as you purport.

18. The Shooter Says:

My man shubb shubb from around the way dissed Jay-z and he never replied, he freestyled over the show me what you got beat

19. cMac Says:

when i hit james toney with a body shot!!!

20. kevfrescura de talco Says:

deaddeaddeaddead

21. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

clapyatitties

22. b-ease Says:

Same night, same fight
    But one of us cats ain’t playin right, I let you tell it

Honestly, I used to think that was a veiled shot at Pac too. Not saying he was responsible for Pac’s death, just insinuating that Pac was “playing the game” wrong and wound up getting killed for it. In hindsight, its a reach, but Life After Death is filled with disses, both direct and subliminal, so anything’s posssible.

23. Son of Ether Says:

I aint like Jay since he stole that Jadakiss remix with Mya.

24. PW Says:

lolz

25. cMac Says:

The Shooter Says:
    September 1st, 2009 at 12:25 pm
    _____

HOV in another league, they ain’t shootin at the same baskets

26. RIGZ Says:

Lets be real, Jay (or no one else) wanted ANY beef with Pac. Pac reinvented the “diss” game with raw venom. He was dissing dudes on songs that had absolutely nothing to do with them & shit lol

Max B & 50 Cent have both employed this tactic in recent times

I bet Wu Tang breathed out a sigh of relief when Pac said he fucks with them & is a major fan

27. Digital Scales Says:

28. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

turns up already home with kid cudi/john legend

29. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i don’t think they sound as similar as you purport.

they don’t d-block. plus the subject matter makes the track pop.

30. Son of Ether Says:

# cMac Says:
    September 1st, 2009 at 12:25 pm

when i hit james toney with a body shot!!!

^^hahaha I still see this nigga david tedesco (yonkers)..Nigga got braids with a receding hairline and a bald spot driving the oldddd box shaped M3’s.

31. Joe 88 Says:

It’s not deeper than debt. Pac couldn’t stand on his own two….always an employee, never a boss. He was cool until Suge bailed him out then he was pretty much a beef whore working off a debt. Nigga was a prolific artist but the nigga never had anything his self at the height of his career, he always owed somebody.

^can’t really agree, how many rappers owned labels at that time? or owned anything around that time? Like really, that trend didn’t really jump til jigga got hot and master p ran with it, and he stayed in debt cause he stayed in court, for just about anything you could think off, he did movies and albums and stayed in debt because of lawyer fee’s, bail money, etc. and how long do you think it would take a rapper to pay back a million dollars? 9 months? Cause that’s how long he was on death row.

32. b-ease Says:

Son of Ether Says:

September 1st, 2009 at 12:26 pm
    I aint like Jay since he stole that Jadakiss remix with Mya.

He did that to Jadakiss twice. Niggas forget the original Fiesta had a Jadakiss feature. Took two songs Kiss was on, hopped on the remixes, and made two modern R&B classics. Jadakiss lost.

33. Digital Scales Says:

Last jay album I copped was black album

34. Digital Scales Says:

Cause I thought that little camel bitch was retiring

I’ll never believe another rapper as long as I live

35. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I always thought it was funny that pac spoke the most sh!t, but was the first to die…Dont get me wrong i trully love pacs music, but as a street dude he was so sloppy, he snitched, he said real og’s name, but as an artist he was great…But there is nothing in his past to suggest he was the tough guy he tried to portray after he did juice. But pac was a true artist from music to acting to the drama school he went to with jada pinkett..

36. RIGZ Says:

# Digital Scales Says:
    September 1st, 2009 at 12:29 pm

Last jay album I copped was black album

this

37. Joe 88 Says:

RIGZ Says:
    September 1st, 2009 at 12:27 pm

Max B & 50 Cent have both employed this tactic in recent times

^Co-sign.

38. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

I was upset, i was more of a Kiss stan then a Hov one at the time.

39. g7 Says:

>>Jay Z reminds me of that kid on the court that got a baby arm but wants to run the point

^*death*

40. Son of Ether Says:

Max B & 50 Cent have both employed this tactic in recent times

^^See Tragedy Khadafi, Mobb Deep.

Pac’s biggest allies in NY was NaughtyBy..which had a lil pull but not enough to have NY niggas shook.

41. CiCi The Intern Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    September 1st, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    i don’t think they sound as similar as you purport.

they don’t d-block. plus the subject matter makes the track pop.

Listen to them back to back … you’ll hear it, trust…

42. Digital Scales Says:

How you calling plays with a baby arm?

What if you gotta put ya hands together to call certain plays?

I don’t know..

43. b-ease Says:

Jay Z die too!
    Looking out for Mobb Deep
    Nigga when I find you
    Weak motherfuckers don’t deserve to breathe
    How many niggas down to die for me!
    Yeayah, yeayah

Bomb First >>>

Makaveli >>

Fuck Pac tho. (ll)

44. Son of Ether Says:

^^i forgot the Fiesta blicka..that nigga is a snake in camels clothing.

45. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Last jay album I copped burned was black album.

why do dudes act like Jay wasnt lurkin in Big and Pac shadow til they both got got?

46. Big Homie Says:

Popyes >>>>>>>>>>>

47. The Shooter Says:

That’s what I thought

48. The Shooter Says:

Digital Scales Says:

September 1st, 2009 at 12:31 pm
    How you calling plays with a baby arm?

What if you gotta put ya hands together to call certain plays?

I don’t know..

*rots*

49. Son of Ether Says:

Last jay album I copped burned was black album.

^^Jay’s stans rewrite his history without a pen.

50. Joe 88 Says:

I honestly belive that the people that always bring up pac’s past but say they fuck with his music arent pac fans, cause every pac fan knows his best music was his heartfelt, reality shit, I honestly hate his rider, thuggin in public shit, like I really hate it

I don’t even listen to it at all, except for a few tracks

51. Nah Right » Video: Mikkey Halsted Previews Chicago: The Photo Album Pt. 3 Says:

[…] Previously: Part 1 | 2 Songs Featuring Mikkey Halsted from Yesterday […]