Kurupt feat. Reed Dollaz, Tekneek & Gillie Da Kid – Tha House (Remix)

KURUPT front cover

Look out for Kurupt and his brother Roscoe’s collaborative project with producer Tekneek called The Tekneek Files on September 22nd.

Kurupt feat. Reed Dollaz, Tekneek & Gillie Da Kid – Tha House (Remix)

Previously: Kurupt ft. Freeway – Check Check

111 Responses to “Kurupt feat. Reed Dollaz, Tekneek & Gillie Da Kid – Tha House (Remix)”

1. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

MTV is Trash.

3. Joe 88 Says:

Almost forgot kurupt was from philly

4. buh Says:

girls all pause >>>>>>>>

5. bomber Says:

Ma$e would’ve stabbed Fat Joe “if he had his knife”… while still technically a pastor

^ That’s why I don’t flucks with organized religion, can’t trust a man do to God’s work

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think its pretty safe to say God wants Fat Joe stabbed

6. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

FREE MAX B ESKAY

7. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 28th, 2009 at 11:11 am
    Almost forgot kurupt was from philly

Kurupt > Beans

now who would actually spend a cent on this type of garbage, It might be worth listening but does it have any replay value, I think not.

9. Rey Says:

Were people really comparing Slaughterhouse to D-12? When did this turn into the XXL comments section?

10. Joe 88 Says:

Reed Dollarz is wack.

11. The Shooter Says:

You cats are sleeping on Beewirks’ beats just heck out his myspace and see for yourself, one of the best unknown beatmakers I’ve ever heard so far, keep doing your thing yo.

12. b-ease Says:

RIGZ ever brought a CD and the shit turned out to be a frisbee ? Shits sickening you feel like you’ve been played

I remember the first time I copped what I considered my first frisbee. Dialated Peoples-the platform. I HATE that shit.

13. The Shooter Says:

check*

14. Joe 88 Says:

@cOLD

Kurput is illy, I wouldn’t buy the shit either, but I wouldn’t call it garbage.

Hell what do I know, the nigga next to em got a fuckin doo-rag on

Reed Dollarz is wack.

^ straight cheeks.

16. Dat Dude Dub Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 28th, 2009 at 11:12 am
    Joe 88 Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:11 am
    Almost forgot kurupt was from philly
    Kurupt > Beans

More like
    92-94 Kurupt > Beans

17. The Shooter Says:

Beewirks are you an mpc cat?

18. R.J.Orion Says:

@Rage

word… i said SOME Black Milk cause i feel sorta the opposite of how you feel about him … i liked his work better on the last 3 Slum Village lps, and Popular Demand, and Nametag’s first mixtape … im not feeling his newer more experimental “Tronic” style beats as much … he did an instrumental mixtape of beats he made out of Prince samples that was ill, too …

19. Digital Scales Says:

Kurupt > Beans

More like
    92-94 Kurupt > Beans

yea.

21. b-ease Says:

Streetz Is a Mutha…>>>

one of the most slept on albums by a “known” artist ever.

22. CiCi The Intern Says:

I see you, Kurupt! Tap into your Philly side…oww!

23. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Chrissy Eskay touched it in the cell [||]

24. lordblown Says:

FREE ESKAY

25. Digital Scales Says:

I remember I was one of the last cats to get up on the internet, i was coping cds for the longest, shit no more my friend, no more

I dont been thru more stacks of cds than a motherfucker

26. hip hop cops Says:

my light skin shorty go both ways, i ain’t sleep in four days

27. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Streetz Is a Mutha…>>>

one of the most slept on albums by a “known” artist ever.
    lol, Kurupt flipped out on that cd, that was around the time when he was beefing with DMX

28. RIGZ Says:

# cOLD Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:10 am

Yeah, but with the net, theres no need to get played like that ever again. Now, you can know what is worth buying, before you buy it

I only buy the ill shit. I aint saying blindly buy music. And I aint even saying buy music just to HAVE the music. Im just saying support music you love to ensure it doesnt disappear forever…because if you dont, it will. Believe me.

29. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Isn’t reed dollars the dude that got snuffed out not to long ago from Young Money

30. CiCi The Intern Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:16 am
    Chrissy Eskay touched it in the cell [||]

Jay-Z ain’t bail him out yet?

31. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

The blogs are saying Eskay got arrested for reinacting Drakes infamous “head on lap” joke with an unsuspecting unwilling member of the public.

His response was “it was juSt a joke”

32. Rey Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:17 am

This.

33. RIGZ Says:

Kurupt is underrated in general

His verse on Doggy Dogg World is still one of the illest features of all time

34. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

*late pass*

blank stare @ joe budden for tattooing ‘I’m Doing Better Than I’m Feeling’ on his neck

35. KingPoetic Says:

# nestle snipes Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 10:38 am

I will not buy or spend money on a Slaughterhouse or Joe Budden album cd.

Unless it came with some virgin pussy attached to it, that I can use.

I’ll drop cake for a Coldplay album, Police album, Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke, Black Eyed Peas, Maroon 5 album

but not no fucking Joe Budden or Slaughter house…GTFOH

Smh at this dude thinking virgin pussy is worthwhile

36. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

hip hop cops Says:

August 28th, 2009 at 11:17 am
    my light skin shorty go both ways, i ain’t sleep in four days

GATTTT!

^ dig it.

38. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Jay-Z Jay Rock ain’t bail him out yet. he’s still counting the coins

39. b-ease Says:

And the chuch says…

40. CiCi The Intern Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:18 am

I don’t think so…lol!

Only dude that got snuffed out and lived to tell about it is Joey Jihad.

41. The Shooter Says:

They got pencil lead skin in the pic

42. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Joee88 you shoulda offered to bail him out in exchange for unlimted Nah Posts. on some Jim Jones – Max B scenario. [n]

43. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

^ dig it.

AYO!

44. Beezy Says:

FREE ESKAY

45. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Reed Dollaz is pussy.

…at the same time Rigz its kinda a double edge sword it takes great restraint after sampling a song and like it, then turn around and not download it.

Word to d_block. I can barely keep myself from diving in raw puss, muchless not downloading free music.

47. The Shooter Says:

I thought Reed Dollaz died a couple months back

AYO!

70’s style, nigga. Im cool like one of them niggas from the old seventies flicks.

49. Beewirks Says:

Beewirks are you an mpc cat?

nah I used to be a FL studio cat and now im on Logic…all those myspace beats and the Cam Soul Plane beat I did was on FL

50. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

Maroon 5 album

their first album got endless replay value. The only non rap, non white album i listen to from start to finish

51. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

I heard Nation called Saluti to handle eskays case, which meant Saluti had to tweet, post, and do eskays girl for eskay

52. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Gillie needs to dis somebody on a DVD.

That’s the only time I find he entertaining.

53. b-ease Says:

*bails eskay out on exchange for 90% stake in nahright*

*fires Dre*

*makes nation take writing seminar*

*refuses ads from deodorant companies*

*changes the game*

54. Joe 88 Says:

LF: Why is this nigga kurupt leaning his head like that?

Nigga got a cramp in his neck or something?

That “look” hasn’t been in style since “the doggfather” (pause)

55. sean coonery Says:

Meek Millz > Reed Dollaz

Philly Rappers gotta be the realest rappers in the game. Them niggas will go geat a deal from Koch, and then catch a body, rob a nigga, or pump crack and get knocked.

Philly Rappers > Brooklyn Rappers

in the terms of realness

56. RIGZ Says:

cOLD Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:22 am

Not really, because just because you download suttin, dont mean you cant still go out & buy it

Me downloading Last Registration is actually what made me buy it

57. Big_seth Says:

Eskay gonna be twttering in morse code from the pay phone.

*fires Dre*

*makes nation take writing seminar*

^roffs, thats fucked up why fire Dre.

59. sean coonery Says:

Gillie da Kid vs. Young Chris beef

^One of the most entertaining times in hip-hop/rap beef…

Spade O actually murked Young Chris bestfriend LA, I heard they brought Young Chris to testify…and Spade O doing life in prison….Young Chris is a Snitch

Gillie is undefeated when it comes to beef though….

^ how plausible is that though.. .really?

61. kedordu Says:

young gotti set so many trends in mcing .. mad underrated . and street iz a mutha is top 5 most slept on cds along with (the b.coming , uptown sat, free at last , rhythmalism

62. Joe 88 Says:

*Checks banking account*

Your current balance is $94.18

*Rides mountain bike to new york*

You know eskay prolly got locked up for J walking

63. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Big_seth Says:

August 28th, 2009 at 11:24 am
    Eskay gonna be twttering in morse code from the pay phone blinking Mickey Factz still over the screen glass.

64. G7 Says:

eskay got locked? who started this rumour?

65. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Gillie pulling up that guys name on one of those megan laws sites was classic

66. Beezy Says:

*fires Dre*

^GAHHHHD DAHHHM (c) Kay Slay

67. Joe 88 Says:

Gillie da Kid vs. Young Chris beef

^One of the most entertaining times in hip-hop/rap beef…

Gillie is undefeated when it comes to beef though….

^When did this happen? I must of missed it

68. The Shooter Says:

Beewirks Says:

August 28th, 2009 at 11:22 am
    Beewirks are you an mpc cat?

Damn they’re nice, I always say it’s not the equipment, its how you use it (no homo 1000x) you got any beat tapes or anything like that we can peep?

69. Big_seth Says:

# cOLD Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:25 am

^ how plausible is that though.. .really?

very,

its what I do all the time.

70. Joe 88 Says:

Gillie pulling up that guys name on one of those megan laws sites was classic

You touching baby bottoms nigga?

71. RIGZ Says:

# cOLD Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:25 am

^ how plausible is that though.. .really?

why is it not plausible?

I bout Ruff Draft’s re-release & I had that shit in 2004

72. Big_seth Says:

# G7 Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:26 am

eskay got locked? who started this rumour?

eskay. from his twitter.

73. b-ease Says:

^roffs, thats fucked up why fire Dre.

lol, I just felt like firing a shot (ll)

74. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

eskay got locked? who started this rumour?

apparently, its true

75. CiCi The Intern Says:

G7 Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:26 am
    eskay got locked? who started this rumour?

Yeah … there are consequences to posting Jay-Z leaks…

76. The Shooter Says:

We Here Now >

77. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

in the terms of realness
    ====================
    How stupid is this.

Niggas is real cause they get booked?

FOH

very,

its what I do all the time.

^ i’m sure you are the minority and the exception. But since you brought it up, what is it in you that would make you purchase and album after downloading.. just curious(none).

79. Beezy Says:

eskay wouldn’t really have to even fire Dre…Dre is an undocumented immigrant.

He could just revoke his password like peeeeace kid.

80. b-ease Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:28 am
    Gillie pulling up that guys name on one of those megan laws sites was classic

You touching baby bottoms nigga?

*fucking dead*

81. RIGZ Says:

cOLD, back in the day, you never bought an album you already had on tape???

Whats the difference?

82. Big_seth Says:

I’ve recently vowed to buy anything from Madlib I find when I find it.

I might have to look online too.

might not even open them when I cop since I already have them.

83. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

I used to Download albums, preview them, then buy them. That was 3yrs ago tho, albums are made totally different now and I’ve become too lazy to do that anymore. Last album I bought was Slaughterhouse and I don’t plan on buying another album this year.

84. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Kurupt got like 10 kids to feed. That’s why he’s got an album out every other month.

85. RIGZ Says:

Because you discovered its one of those albums that are WORTH purchase

I just download shit to see if its worth buying really. If it is, then I buy it, and it goes in the collection

86. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

August 28th, 2009 at 11:23 am
    Gillie needs to dis somebody on a DVD.

That’s the only time I find he entertaining.

CoSign

87. Big_seth Says:

# cOLD Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:29 am

very,

its what I do all the time.

DOOM
    Curren$y’s album
    Blackout 2
    The Ecstatic

all shit I bought this year. There is more, but those are the new ones.
    I still buy classic albums that I don’t have to. Like I bought Doggystyle again a few months ago.

88. Joe 88 Says:

Kurupt murdered DMX on wax

who you thing the D-X-L skit was for on “then there was x”

Yeah nigga and I fucked yo bitch

wha?

*boom8

89. Beewirks Says:

Shooter all I can find right now is my AG remix album, im sure niggas is tired of those tho, but ill post the link anways to whoever gives a shit lol

rapidshare.com/files/159050302/American_Racketeer.zip

bout Ruff Draft’s re-release & I had that shit in 2004

^ in terms of convienience, I’d purchase something that I liked rather than downloading off the net. Its not really a money issue, but with peoples busy schedules and so forth… I aint going outta my way to best buy walk the isles buy an album stand in line and pay for it… Its just not going to happen. Maybe if the big corporations didnt take over a mom and pop record stores and make it almost impossible for them to exist, I could go to my local joint and cop. Whats happening to the industry is the monster they created has turned on them. Unfortunately its the artist paying the price, but lets be clear the record companies and big business is hurting too. Only the artist about something will sustain.

91. G7 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

August 28th, 2009 at 11:29 am
    G7 Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:26 am
    eskay got locked? who started this rumour?

Yeah … there are consequences to posting Jay-Z leaks…

^lmao

92. The Shooter Says:

How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for Miss America?

93. Joe 88 Says:

old albums are almost 20 bucks in most stores, i’ma die hard pac fan, but i’ll be damn if i’ma re-build my collection up buying his double cd’s, shits be like 35 dollars.

Go to the store and ask for “all eyes on me” bet you that shit almost 40 dollars

94. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

Kurupt got the crackhead lean goin in that pic

95. Big_seth Says:

I want to support the artists I like, but I don’t want to buy shitty albums, which I have done numerouse times.

Even sometimes I bought good albums, that I only listened to once… That’s stupid. So now I check first. & I have to DL because I enjoy music the most when I’m in my car. I can’t preview it online because I won’t appreciate it fully.

96. rex hussla Says:

Seth were you looking for that Quasimoto “Unseen” LP?

97. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Darling’s Famous Cheesecake (philly) > juniors cheesecake (BK)

98. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

A pac album over 2$ is criminal.

99. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

niggas kill me steadily bumping shit but mad hesitant to cop the album

the shit cost money to make, if you fuck with it cop it

100. RIGZ Says:

Only the artist about something will sustain.

and whos gonna sustain them cOLD? if their “fans” are not prepared to…?

101. The Shooter Says:

Beewirks Says:

August 28th, 2009 at 11:34 am

rapidshare.com/files/159050302/American_Racketeer.zip

Yo I’ll def peep cause I like the myspace joints, you gotta promote more.

102. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

cOLD, back in the day, you never bought an album you already had on tape???

i miss tapes. most shit sounded better on tape than CD

103. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

The Recession
    808’s & Heartbreak
    Untitled
    Paper Trail
    Slaughterhouse

Last 5 cd’s I actually purchased

104. Big_seth Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 11:35 am

Seth were you looking for that Quasimoto “Unseen” LP?

Yea, that one & the Lord Quas one.

I’m not convinced I could listen to that voice for a whole album & wanted to check it out.

cOLD, back in the day, you never bought an album you already had on tape???

Whats the difference?

^ times have changed and now my time is my family’s time. Its just not convenient and or a priority.

106. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Red Velvet cake > any shit cake you’re going to mention next

107. rex hussla Says:

I go to the local Swap Meet…cats are selling their whole CD collections like it’s nothing now, $1 or $2 for CD’s in the case and everything. I go down with like $50 and come home with 30-40 CD’s with artwork and all that. It’s a come up everytime.

108. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Red Velvet cake > any shit cake you’re going to mention next

jamaican rum cake > all spanish speaking countries

and whos gonna sustain them cOLD? if their “fans” are not prepared to…?

^ Rigz I think we are saying the same thing… When I say only artist about something… I mean the ones that are the voice of the people. Not only making songs about girls, material items, but also life, politics and the people. The machine is trying its hardest to withstand this climate… Niggas on 106 are going extra hard trying to poison the generation coming up. The radio’s doing its job too. The download age should be viewed as our friend… any person looking to make change in a positive direction, shouldnt care about being compensated.

110. DC Says:

It seems like a lot of the albums I was planning on copping this year have turned out to be lackluster, 1.e. The last Kiss, Slaughterhouse. So, I have just downloaded the tracks I like. Hopefuly, Street Hop, Distant Relatives, and Till The Casket Drops don’t fall into that category, but I can’t be too optimistic with the way shit is going.

111. swaggoBEY. Says:

lol, look at my dude wave cap.